Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapMidnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Voting_barMidnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Vote_lcapMidnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Voting_barMidnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Midnight Screech (Open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

Tim rounded the corner and started walking toward Adrian, if she knew anything about their group she would recognise the second in command of Symbiote. He said seriously, "I take it your the friend of Kris's that was supposed to be joining us." Tim knew very little about her abilities so he reached onto his back and grabbed one of his swords drawing the iridium blade from it's sheath to gleam in the moonlight.

Tim watched her and asked seriously. "You think we don't have problems without a bank being robbed ask for money. I'm good with the stock market." Tim kept walking with his sword out.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:11 pm

"Great, am I going to have to fight your buddy too?" asked Annie as she lifted herself out of a wall and brushed the rubble off of her "ugh, next time I'll follow Harmony's advice and just sleep over at Nina's place" she said as she rotated her shoulder and got into a battle pose, narrowing her eyes to Adrian and Tim, not really prepared to fight both of them but she'd have to try if they teamed up.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Adrian smirked, the bottom of her suit flapping in the cold breeze. "Stock market? Please! I didn't train my whole life to work at some stupid Stock Market! I was trained to kill, now it's my choice whether to do it or not, Tim." Adrian told Tim turning back to her battle opponent. " Buddy? I don't think he's my buddy?" Adrian coughed loudly. She had her hands out in a battle pose waiting for any movement.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:29 pm

Kristoff walked down the street, it was a brisk night, he was wearing his Guild trenchcoat. He looked on to the scene, seeing Tim and Adrian with some other girl he decided to go over to them, "What's going on over here?" There was a major feeling of tension in the air.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 pm

Tim pulled his pistol and said seriously. "Your newest girl friend has decided that her own lust for malevolence supersedes the needs of the group as a whole. As such I'll be forced to take her back by force. You there, I seem to remember you from an old fight not really sure what or where or when. Can I count on your support in this battle?"
Tim started moving toward Adrian carefully ready to unleash his full power on the new comer. Tim hadn't gone berserk in combat in quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Annie as Ellenia raised her eyebrow before she nodded "well I'll try but she's already been tossing me around a little" she said as she walked up to Adrian and smirked "if you had just let me have a peaceful night instead of getting all pent up, maybe you wouldn't be in this mess" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Adrian's smirk faded. 'Crap, Kris is here!' Adrian thought as she sulked. Now all her fun was going to come to an end. Tim was bad enough but now her long lost friend/new boss was here! Adrian Groaned then put on a fake smiled turning towards Kris. " Erm, Just having to fun!" Adrian said acting completely fake. punching Tim on the shoulder harder then playful, she made sure he had pain.

Adrian turned to the Angedemon, her eyes turned into slits. "I'll be back" Adrian mouthed the words turning towards Kris.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm

"I'm sure you will be" said Annie as she turned to her normal form then flew into the air, not wanting to get involved in a team argument of any kind.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

Kris sighed and turned to Adrian, reiterating my last question, "What. Happened. Here?" Kris was not in a joking mood, he looked serious, he's been through too much this week.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 6:07 am

(sorry about the wait, lost my muse for a bit.)

Tim didn't react to the punch in the least and was much less than amused in any way. He sheathed the sword and looked at Adrian seriously saying. "If your going to be a member of this team you will have to control yourself or we'll be forced to purge you from us like a parasite." His anger had risen faster than it had even with body count before. At least Alex was subtle.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:49 pm

Adrian smirked. " You're not even apart of this team anymore, right Tim?" Adrian said implying that he joined the Titans. She was playing her card, she knew everything that happened around here. and she was going to keep it that way, she just needed a safer place to stay, to keep it low. That's why she was joining Symboite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Screech (Open to all)    Midnight Screech (Open to all)  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Screech (Open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2