Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Common Room - Page 7 Vote_lcapCommon Room - Page 7 Voting_barCommon Room - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Common Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character
Name: Alyss McGee
Code Name: Fear
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Common Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Alyss blinked and the spiders were gone.
"I can make real fear? That's really creepy. And potentially very dangerous." she looked serious for a second, then a huge grin broke out on her face. She stared at the floor again and a fire sprung up from the floor. She gasped and scuttled backwards, imagining rain.
She smiled and looked at Xzuk. "This is awesome. Maybe Fear is growing."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:05 pm

He was beginning to get uncomfortable. IF Alyss could do this... what the hell could fear do?

Xzuk sat in silence and zoned out for a moment, lost in his own thoughts.

After a moment he simply wiped his face and ruffled his hair and smiled.

"When we get to Titans South... if we can't help you.. what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Alyss sat uncomfortable in the silence for a moment. "I don't think Fear knows about these powers yet. She'll take a while to discover them."
She tried to put off answering the question as long as possible. "I'll go to Slade. See if he can forgive me and take me back."
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:13 pm

He'd figured as much... Although he hadn't expected her to actually say it.

Well... then I shouldn't let myself get attached.

"Okay... I won't fight you... but... The Titans will... Just be careful if it comes down to that."

It was against his own honor code to fight the innocent.
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm

Alyss looked up at Xzuk.
"I'm not innocent Xzuk, before you think that. Not even this half is." she turned away from him, folding her arms and leaning against the glass window. "It's not like I want to be evil, and I won't even fight the Titans. He is just, very clever and will help me."
She sighed and heard hid first thought again, it angered her slightly. "But the Titans may help!" she hissed, crossly.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Why couldn't I be born with a mental defect that blocks my thoughts for me?

"They may.... Mg can do anything... according to her file... hopefully she can help."

He sat back and sighed.

"I still won't fight you."
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Alyss turned away from him. "There may come a time when you have to. And I want you to because if it gets to that, then I probably deserve it. I'm not Sumi Xzuk, I won't sacrifice myself though. I'll be fighting no-one. I'll be safe indoors, practicing what i can do next and thinking about how I can have a normal life." she said, staring away from him.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 pm

He stared out at the bay again... possibly for last time in a while...

"Yeah.. I know you're not Sumi..."

He stared back down at his hands.. like he'd never seen them before...

"Normal.. is just... too boring for me..."

He looked up and smiled.

"But if it's normal you want, then I'll try and help you as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
RobynStarling
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
RobynStarling

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:37 pm

"Thank you." She got up and looked out over the bay. "I'll miss here. It's nice."
She twirled a strand of hair in her hand and smiled gently. "I'm a coward. And don't say im not because i know i am."
She walked towards the bedroom and smiled at him before going in. "I fear everything in the world at the moment Xzuk, even you. What are you scared of?" she left the question unanswered and walked into the bedroom, pinching the bridge of her nose irritatedly.

(I'm going to sleep now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:46 pm

It was a good question... he sat up contemplating for quite some time.

I'm scared... of... getting att... no... its a bit late...

"Ugh.. God Dammit..."

His head sunk into his hands.

I'm afraid.. of losing you.

With an answer found, he finally was able to get some sleep.

He turned towards Sumi's room and walked towards it, but went right past it to the roof.

He stopped in front of his room before moving on to the roof.

What a beautiful night...

There were too many lights to see the stars... it was time for an anomole. He raised his hand and sent a wave of sound out overloading light bulbs within a mile.

He glowed lightly in the night and fell asleep trying to count all the stars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Pretend the previous posts are not there~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mg made her way to the common room of the Titan's East Tower, after a long trip in a different city to help out some other fellow titans. She was glad to be back in the place she called home with all the others, wondering just when they were going to sit their asses on the couch after a mission they seemed to be on. As she waited, she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, seeing that there wasn't much food there. Either the others were too lazy to get food every once in and have been eating out a lot, or they've been away. That she didn't know, but would most likely become clear to her once they return.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 am

Kira powered through the choppy waters of the bay in wolf form. It was a fairly normal thing for her to do these days. Ever since the team had split all those months ago she'd gone on to live in a cabin more like her home in Australia off near the gorge just out of town. The team hadn't split per say, rather they had just seemed to fall apart, some moving to other towns, others going solo. They were all still mates, but didn't see each other very often. Hence why she took these swims in the bay. It was a new habit of hers to swim by and check to see if any of her friends had stopped by the old tower.

Kira's keen wolfy eyesight immediately honed in on the new shape distorting the image of the Titans common room as seen through the huge glass windows fronting onto the bay. Grinning from ear to ear, Kira threw her head back and howled in happiness before powering over to shore in less than 30 seconds.

3 steps on solid ground saw Kira transform from a dripping wet, horse-sized wolf, to a bouncy brown haired grinning girl. A quick run up the stairs saw Kira charge into the common room and literally tackle Mg to the ground.

"Mg! Long time no see! What are you doing here? Actually forget that, what were you doing whilst you weren't here? Is anyone else here? How long are you staying? Am i hugging to tight? Can you breath? Should i let go now? I think i should probably stop talking." Kira babbled in joy, gripping Mg in a vice like hug that would probably of crushed the ribs of a human. Sheepishly she let go and stepped back, scratching the back of her head as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 pm

Mg had gone to one of the windows of the common room and looked outside toward the city to see it looked peaceful in the distance. The sun was high in the sky, reflecting off the water in the bay, making it impossible for Mg to see the water without having sunglasses on, which she never carried around. But even if she couldn't see the water, she still thought the whole landscape was beautiful. She had missed being there in the tower and only now did she fully realize how much she did.

She went to take a small sip of her water and capped it after her thirst was gone. Suddenly, she heard a howl coming from near the tower outside. She turned her head toward the ground, getting blinded by the sun. When her eyes were able to see again, there was nothing to indicate what she had heard. Mg thought that she was going crazy for a moment. Hearing things that sounded like her wolfy friend was a crazy notion and reminded her of how much she missed the place.

Then she moved away from the window towards the couch and coffee table. She put her bottled water down on the table and started to pace a bit. In the next moment, she heard footsteps running in the hallway, getting closer to the common room before she was tackled to the ground in a big hug. That was definitely the Kira that she knew. A bunch of long sentences were practically thrown in her ear, so much for her to take along with being squished in the hug. With her shape slimming down so that she could breath, Mg started to laugh.

After a short moment of laughter, Mg gained her composer back, while hugging Kira. "It really has been a long time now hasn't it?" She started with as she looked at her wolf friend. "I came by myself and lately I've been saving people, hanging out with my parents...yeah know, the usual."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Kira

RPG character
Name: Rachel Azores
Code Name: Kira

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 pm

If Kira's tail was out at the moment, it would be swinging so fast Kira would literally be flying, that thing was like a jet engine. As it was the wolf girl could barely stand still, all that pent up excitement and energy roaring through her veins. That was kinda why she really struggled to take in what Mg was saying. She managed to get the gist of the message though, surprisingly.

"Yeah, that does kinda class as normal, for us at least." Kira grinned.

((Gah, sorry for shortness and the wait. my bad :P))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Mg smiled at her friend, happy to see her after all this time. "I even taught my parents some martial arts to defend themselves, so I'll be here for a long while." The time she spent with her parents was fun and all but she still missed the t-tower and all of her friends. It was pure luck that she met Kira here again. Her thoughts went back to the good times in the tower, though some of the bad popped up here and there. She was able to not think about them as much thanks to time fading them greatly from her memory.

(It's okay, i got other sites to keep me busy Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Room   Common Room - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Room
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next