Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:53 pm

Paige keeped looking down not wanting abog to see her cry.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

She said with a sad tone she was barley holding back her tears to make sure he didnt see her cry she didnt want to worrie him any bit aboout her problems.

ooc: sorry for the short post.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm

Abog wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close, feeling bad about her pain. He could see her emotions as clear as spring water.

"Did someone do something to you. Please tell me, I want to help."

Abog said, pressing his forehead against her temple, hoping in vein for some sort of telepathic message.

(Same here)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

Paige hated to worrie peopple she cared about with her problems.

"It's no big deal I'm used to being called names by now it just kinda got to me a little so like I said no big deal."

Paige tried to act like it was no big deal but even though she always tried to hide it being called names always got to her.

ooc: wow i am sucking with the long posts this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5