Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Empty
PostSubject: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Paige luged her back pack now filled with books and school supplys holding items that the person who had made it expected a person to have in it. she adjusted her new head band she had bought Paige had her hair down and her ears tucked under the head band. She hid her ears mostly because she didn't feel the need to have everyone staring at her ears during class.

This was Paige's first time going to a real school and she had about 5 mins to get to school then 5 more mins to get to class. She was about 3 mins away from the school so she was ahead of schedual for something for the first time in her life. if Paige wasn't so worried about school shed be thinking about the guy she had meet about 15 days ago hoping she wasn't mad for her being gone for so long then not even looking for him after her return.

It had been 2 days since her return and a few hours since her mom made her go threw a list to make sure she had every thing 15 times. Right before the 16th time her fauther had stoped her mom by telling her the meatloff was burning when she wasn't even cooking any thing. After a few claming words her fauther hung up before her mom could return. It seemed like her mom was more worried about today than she was. Paige rounded a coner now 2 mins away from the school.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

Abog was walking in the hallway, Goba deep within his sub concious, sleeping and planning to awake after school was over. He had a feeling that Goba would do such a thing. He had a few friends in school but he couldn't stop thinking about the girl he had met. Paige. It had been fifteen days but the wait seemed like two considering within those days he had one crazy two weeks. Goba taking control of his body for one night just to have him eating at the old hot dog stand they would go to instead of trying to destroy the city, the strange news about a green skinned girl running around the city who can control the rocks and dirt, and Prophet arriving one more time to try and warn the titans about Abog/Goba. Of course he didn't expect the heroes to listen to an insane man in Caesar legion outfit with a golden mask. He breathed a sigh of relief as the day was beginning, his thoughts occupied with what work he had to do in class until he bumped into someone. He stumbled back a bit and looked down at who had bumped into him.

His heart stopped as he saw Paige in school uniform. "Paige?!" He said, hugging her tight, nearly suffocating her. He let go of her and smiled. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Hre eyes widened as she saw Abog her heart skipped a beat when she saw him. After nearly suffocating from his hug she backed away alittle moving the hair out of her face her hair went into her face alot considering her ears were not out to hold them back. She looked up at Abog now the spot where the jewel had been layed a scare only really noticable up close or in some lightings.

"Uh pretty good but I uh gotta get to class and find my locker and then figure out where the heck class is."

She pulled out a sheet of paper that had been in her pocket and looked at it then the locker to her right and smiled. She put in her combonation opening the lock shoving her back pack in after grabing a few text books not books and writing utinsles.

"Well now all I have to do is find my class room..... By the way I didnt know you went to school.... uh do you know where class room 104 is?"

She showed him the paper with one hand while trieing to hold her books with one hand.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Abog smiled as she spoke, her voice like an orchestra. He had missed her so much but only when there was time to miss her. Most of his day was consumed either by training, school, or just relaxing. He stood there, watching her get ready. He missed her so much. He looked around a bit to see what hallway was he in. His homeroom was close by and class was just about to start. He looked down at the paper she held out and his eye brows raised.

Um....your in the same homeroom as I am

He said, slinging his briefcase over his shoulder. He held his hand out and said.

Come on, I'll show you.

When she gripped his hand he could feel goosebumps crawl up his arm. He guided her towards the class room which was at the end of the hall. He entered, letting go of her hand and heading all the way to the back row where two empty seats were there. Occasionally, the seat next to Abog's would be Goba's but sense he's asleep, the seat was free for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:58 pm

Paige held his hand as he lead her into the room. She paused at the doorAs a few people glaced at the two of them then looked away like they didnt even notice them. She smiled and entered she liked people not staring at her she walked over to Abog and sat down next to him.

As the teacher began the class she automaticly became bored. "This is like torcher they are trying to torcher us teenagers aren't they. I have do deal with this at least 8 hours a day for 5 out of the 7 days in the week! What am I suposed to do during....." She thought then having an idea.

She pulled out a note book and pensile acting like she was taking notes but was really starting to draw something insted. I was only 5 mins into her first day at shcool and she had already desided not to pay attention in class.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:03 pm

As soon as the teacher began to speak, Abog lost all interest. He thought about going to sleep but really had no idea wither or not the teacher would notice. He thought about trying to draw but he hated his drawings so much. Then he had another idea. He took out a piece of paper and began to write poetry. Not the deep depressing kind that he would hear from the emos or goths but the strange and adventures kind. He wrote:

On light of mother moon
Wolfs howling till the morn
Where the dew sets upon the trees
Never more apart of the clouds
As the trees sway in the soft breeze
The mountain beckons to heal me
To bring me up to Mount Zion
Where I will be ever aware
Of the unaware.

He grinned as he finished his first poem and then began to work on another.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Paige was drawing someone who not even she knew. It was a woman who looked like she was from the midevil time zone. Paige had only seen this woman in her dream last night. Paige had already sketched out a light drawing of her then went back re out lining the woman with her pensile. After finishing the picture she pulled out the page and folded it putting it in her pocket.

She then lestened to the teacher looking at her class shcegual to see how much longer it took until class was over. She looked at the time seeing she still had 15 torcher filled minutes till next period.

"As you can see at points A and B the angels are..."

Paige zoned out again desiding to zone out into her thoughts. She saw a town from Mid evil times and the woman she had just drawn. Paige followed the woman into the town where they stood in the middle of the town. Paige saw that her clothes had changed into advrage clothes in that time as she removed a sowrd from a stone as the crowd around them cheered. The woman looked at her then said in a mans voice.

"MISS I KNOW YOU ARE NEW HERE BUT WE DO NOT SLEEP IN CLASS!"

The place Paige was in fadded away reavling the male teacher standing in frount of her with a less than pleased expression. She aparently had fallen asleep as she thought to herself "Ok I cant even take a nap without getting yelled at this place really is torcher."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Abog snapped out of his phase of poetry when he heard the teacher starting to yell. He looked up at the teacher, expecting him to yell at Abog but saw that he was next to Paige's desk. He gulped nervously, it wasn't a good if the teacher was yelling but he felt a slow anger rising from that nervousness. He breathed in, trying not to be like Goba. If he was, then this teacher would have been on fire by now. He looked down at the poem he was writing and his heart sank at the words:

Behold, the man who will walk between light and dark.
Behold the man who will speak the tongues of the world
Behold the man whose reign will be across the great blue
This man will be the one who speaks, and waves of people obey
This man, be called Abraham, Be called Isaac, Be called Yoseph
Be called Jesus, Be called Siddhārtha Gautama, Be called Muhammid
Be called Confucious, Be called Prophet

He felt his world shut down as his head slammed against the desk. He was passed out from shock but he didn't know what shocked him. Was it the poem?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 pm

Everyones incudings Paiges attention redrected at Abog Paige looked at the teacher and stood up.

"Uh Mr. Teacher dude as much as I'd love to come up with a rediculas reason why I desided to take a nap during class then have you yell some more I think I should take Abog to the nurses office."

The teacher nodded and handed Paige a slip to go to the nurses office. Paige put it in her pocket then carried Abog having one of his arms over her sholder.

"Thanks Abog quick thinking I have no idea how much trouble I would have been in if you hadn't faked that passing out thing.."

She looked at Abog for a second realzing he wasn't faking.

"Oh crap hole your not faking are you? well I gess this is a bad time to ask where the nurses office is."

She let of of Abogs arm for a second pulling out a map memorizing the path to the nurse. She looked where Abog was but he wasnt there she then looked down feeling imbarised. She had acidentaly droped him on the floor.

"Oops..."

She dragged Abog to the nurses office and handed the slip to the nurse. They both then put him on a bed in the imfirmery. And after 5 mins of arguing Paige was forced to go back to class being asured Abog would be ok if she left. PAige got back to class just as the bell for the next period to star rang. All the kids pushed paige aside at they mobed the door.

Paige manged to get her books and items and got drections to the next class by the teacher. Paige arived just in time for class sitting in the back. During the whole class she thought bout Abog occashinaly looking at the clock to see how much longe till class ended. She had 2 more periods til lunch and she knew for a fact that if Abog woke up in time shed see him there.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Abog breathed in and out slowly as he entered into a dream state. He was on top of a hill where a thousands of souls cried out for mercy. A woman was standing next to him, wearing a long black dress that showed her large cleavage. She placed her hand on Abog's shoulder and whispered something in his ear.

The classroom grew silent as a girl walked in with two large iron bracelets on her wrists, but that's not the reason why they were staring. Her green skin glistened in the light as she walked across the rows with no care what-so-ever with who was staring at her. She sat in her seat, looking around at everyone.

Bonjour?

She asked, looking back at everyone who was staring. They quickly looked away and she just laughed a bit. She looked at the new girl next to her.

Hey, what's your name?

She asked as she placed her feet on her desk. Her skirt was shorter than the normal ones because she believed that it was for easy maneuvering in case a villain attacked. Her shirt was buttoned down two buttoned, her cleavage showing slightly but not enough to be called out for dressing inappropriately. It wasn't her fault that the uniforms were uncomfortable. Her long black hair was brought up in a pony tail as to keep her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Paige looked at the girl she didn't seemed phased by her green skin she had seen weirder things after all. Paige had been resting her head on her arms being bored. she lifted her head up. She spoke the small amount of french she knew to the girl.

" Bonjour mon nom est Paige je peux parler un peu de français amout. Quel est votre nom?"

She hoped she didn't misprononce anything and was trying to say "Hello my name is paige i can speak a small amout of french. What is your name?" and hopefully she said it right. She also hoped there wasn't alot of talking in french becuse that was pretty much the only thing she knew in french.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Sheas was surprised that the girl could speak perfect Ub (her people's language) and smiled.

Oh, vous parlez parfaitement Ub. Mon nom est Sheas wa-Excio. Au plaisir de vous rencontrer!

She said, which would have translated to "Oh, you speak perfect Ub. My name is Sheas wa-Excio. Pleasure to meet you!" Her mother had taught her how to speak Ub and her father taught her most of the other languages that would be spoken on her planet. She put her feet down and spoke again, this time in English.

"Where did you learn Ub....I mean french? That was good"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 pm

"I was in online schooling before this and i took a french class and sucked really bad what you just heard was like the only real thinh i knew how to say beside do you speak english. I memorised those lines because if I were ever in france thats the most imprortant thing I'd need to say."

Paige smiled the girl seemed nice but wondered why she called french Ub. She looked at the girl not paying any attention to the teacher.

"Ok please tell me high shcool isn't always this boring."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Sheas frowned a bit as she told her that she didn't fully speak Ub, or french as she puts it. Sheas sighed and placed her hands on the back of her head as she relaxed before the teacher would come in.

It doesn't get that boring really. It depends on what teacher you have. There's one that's competely insane and another that was a former marine. It's really all about how you presume what boring is. I mean once you find something interesting it really helps you through out high school. There are clubs too. Like chess, art, athletes, and my favorite the swordsmen club.

She said, counting down the clubs on her green finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:19 pm

Paige's ears perked under her head band barley noticeable but if you would look closly at the head band two small points would be visable. Paige smiled when she heard about art and swordsmen club. Swords and art were like her two main favoret things along side the color blue and music.

"Swordsmen club huh? Where do I sign up I love swords!."

Of corse Paige would try and look up the art club later but swords always seemed a little cooler to her. Paige figured if the swordsmen club incuded sword fighting shed atleast get more sword fighting training. Paige seemed to be little to exsited for the club like she always did when it came to swords and other things she liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next