Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Not school!?(open) Vote_lcapNot school!?(open) Voting_barNot school!?(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Not school!?(open) Vote_lcapNot school!?(open) Voting_barNot school!?(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Not school!?(open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Toji sighed.He couldn't believe he had been forced to come to school as punishment for running off to steel city! well,least Jak said if he disliked it after a week, he wouldn't have to go again.Toji just had to hold on till after five days.Adjusting the pack on his back,he started walking toward the school.He was dressed in sneakers, gym pants,and a orange sleeveless shirt that he had bought with reward money earned in Steel City.He glanced around.One of the team said they would meet up with him.Where were they?"Hey,shrimp,what's with the blue hair?"A big,gorilla like kid and two slightly smaller,even uglier ones beside him.They were dressed in strange armor,with numbered shirts over it.Shoving at Toji, one of the others grinned."Yeah,freak,answer the king of football!!"
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:31 pm

'I'd say you're the freak here, ugly.'

The jock turned around, a snarl on his ape-like face, but when he saw who had spoken his entire demeanor shrank until he was almost whimpering in front of Brianna's glare. She was dressed normally, in a pair of jeans and a tank top, but her average appearance seemed to scare them even more. One of the less intelligent cronies threw a clumsy punch at her. She swayed to the side, tripping him as he passed and smirking in satisfaction as his face hit the dirt. He got up and scrambled away as Brianna returned her scorching look to the other two. They followed suit. Smart of them. The girl sighed and flipped her hair back, smiling at Toji.

'The whole school's kind of scared of me after Lance and I chased off that half-robot guy. It comes in handy sometimes.'

Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:37 pm

Toji grinned."Yo,Brianna."His head sunk."I can't believe I was sent to school as punishment..."He pointed at the retreating jocks."What was with them?And what the heck is football?"
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Brianna's smile turned sympathetic as Toji's head sunk. She didn't want to be here either, but that strange text message from her parents had told her to go to school for the week. The girl wasn't there out of obedience, but rather curiosity. And she could always have some fun with her new reputation while she was at it.

The teen snapped back to reality at Toji's next question. 'They, Toji, are a very common species of school student called the royal jerk,' Brianna said, adopting a documentary-narrator tone. Returning to her normal voice, she said, 'And football's a sport. Personally, I hate it, but you might like it.'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 10:18 pm

Toji grinned,showing his demon side."Oh,the Royal Jerk species,Eh.That's alright,there's a more powerful predator on camus now,and its species name is the Lightning Fast Jerk Hunter..."He cocked his head at her."Anyway,what does football consist of?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 pm

(by way,this is open later on.)
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 am

'A bunch of guys with biceps for brains chasing after a ball and beating each other up. At least, that's how it always seemed to me.'

Brianna's tone was sardonic as she began walking towards the school entrance. She was still getting fearful looks, and people were whispering as she passed. Great. It had been kind of fun scaring off those jocks, but being treated like a ticking bomb was very irritating. She missed the times when nobody even looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:41 am

As soon as Toji walked through the doors, everyone stared at him.He heard whispering from a group of kids nearby."..Look at new kid.." "What's with his hair..." "I don't know,but he's kinda cute in a wannabe rocker kind of way...."Clearing his throaght in embarrassment,Toji wished he had gotva hoodie."Brianna,why is everyone staring at me?"
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Brianna raised an eyebrow.

'That would be because you have blue hair. And since news travels like wildfire through this place, they're probably all wondering if we're the two new Titans everyone's been talking about.'

She didn't elaborate any further. She hated the attention as much as Toji did, and she was already regretting even looking at that stupid text. Stupid parents. Brianna had hated school enough when she was the invisible girl, but now it was even worse. The girl let her hair fall over her face as she reached her locker, pulling out a few books and slamming it shut again. A couple of giggling girls squeaked and ran off. Huh. Maybe it wasn't all bad. Brianna shook it off, turning to Toji.

'So, what do you have first?'
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Toji looked down at the sheet.His eyebrows wrinkled in confusion at the odd word:gym."Um...Gee-um,whatever that is..."He sighed,his hair sparking and filling the air with a scent of lightning.
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 am

'Gym,' Brianna corrected Toji, rolling her eyes as everyone around them jumped back in fright. Honestly, it was just a few sparks. At least it wasn't a rumor anymore. They were officially at the center of attention now. Just fantastic. The whispering and staring intensified as Brianna quickly explained to Toji what, exactly, gym entailed.

'Anyway, I've got to go to economics. Have fun.'

Brianna's last words were sarcastic as she made a face and turned, giving Toji a tiny wave as she did so. She trudged into the classroom and dropped into a seat as far away from everyone else as possible. Nobody sat next to her. That suited Brianna fine.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:59 am

"k.See you at lunch time!"Putting his bag into the locker,Toji froze,a mischief laden grin creeping across his face, and then quickly turned around;his tongue hanging out and his arms raised up with his fingers curled into claws."Bleegh!!!!!"Some of the kids shrieking slightly,the crowd quickly dispersed.Toji made his way to Gym.The first activity was...pushups.Performing a one hand handstand,Toji quickly gave out 20 pushups before the rest had even reached ten."Done,sir!"Toji flipped into a standing position."What's next?"Coach raised a eyebrow."What are ye,some kind of cammando?Those were professional pushups,usually used military or adrenaline junkies training."Toji shrugged,grinning."Humph,alright, everybody done?Today,well be playing dodgeball...."A few hours later,Toji sat down with his lunch tray in the cafeteria,staring down at it with fascination.A girl approached him;her face reddened slightly, holding a notebook."Um,Lightning Wolf,would you mind giving me a autograph?"Tojo grinned."Sure,alright."As the girl offered him the cover to sign, he took a pen out,signing his name and theatk of his alias."So,how did you reconize me?"The girl reddened some more."Well,me and a few of my friends saw you take down a group of bank robbers.Um,I better get back to them.."When she reached the gruop of girls,they looked at him the notebook and started giggling. Shrugging,Toji resumed poking at his meal with a spork.
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:05 am

'Famous already, huh?'

Brianna's voice was dry as she dropped into a seat next to Toji. She'd tried glaring ferociously at anyone who approached her, but the effect wore off once they realized she wasn't going to sic her ghost friends on them or drop-kick them out a window. Then they just wouldn't leave her alone; they were like flies. Damn parents. She let out a long sigh, dropping her tray on the table and glaring at it. It was all the food's fault.

Aw, Brianna, cheer up.

Tch. She's got her boyfriend to cheer her up. Doesn't need us anymore, does she?

Well, sorry for actually having a social life, Callum. Didn't realize I was condemned to listening to you forever.

Callum didn't say anything after that. Brianna reveled in the peace, wishing she had a coffee. Or some chocolate. Or a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 am

Toji looked up from his meal, and rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment."Er, I was kinda famous already,eheheheh..."He blinked."Hey,Brianna,what's wrong?"He tilted his head."Somebody mess with you?I'll scare them into being nice,if you need so."He flexed his muscles comically.
Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

Brianna half-smiled at Toji's antics, but her face slid back into a depressed kind of frown as she sighed again.

'No, no, it's just... I hate attention. People treating me like I'm some kind novelty to poke and prod.'

And Callum's being a jealous jerk, she added silently. But complaining about your ghost friend to the guy who provoked him in the first place - not that Toji had actually done anything to Callum - wasn't a great topic of conversation. So Brianna just changed the subject and hoped it would be dropped.

'Anyway. Enjoying school so far?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not school!?(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not school!?(open)   Not school!?(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not school!?(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next