Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:30 am

Sheas had a sparkle in her eye when Paige showed interest in the swordsmen club and her love for swords. She grabbed the two iron rings on her wrist and dropped them on the floor, the metal rings falling to the floor and cracking the tiles that were placed in there pattern. The metal slowly morphed and snaked it's way up Sheas's desk, crawling up her leg and into her hands, creating two large blades that curved in a crescent moon shape. She twirled the blades around her hands and morphed them back into bracelets. She looked back at Paige and smiled, feeling as if she had impressed her in some way.

This weapon is magical. It can morph into anything I want and command the earth as well as her sister, water. It was gift from my late father, King Thog the Great. It also makes a great seat if I kind find anywhere to sit.

She gave a wide grin at her joke.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:39 am

Paige smiled back she was pretty impressed she had her sword handle in her binder just incase she needed it and really wanted to show off herself but since she desied to use her new costume and hero name zondra vallexii so she could have a semi real life she couldn't without reviling she was a meta human.

"hey do you fight in swordsmen club oh and when do they meet and when can i sign up i love swords"

Paige hoped swordsmen club would make school more intertaining smiling waiting for the answers to her questions egrly wanting to join. The bell rang and the teacher walked in instucting the clas to quiet down for class.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 am

The club meets after school, every weekday. From the end of school to 6:00p.m. I would love for you to join

Sheas said in a thick germanic accent. She quickly sat up and placed her hands in her lap, listening to the teacher as he spoke. "Today class-" he began, but before he could continue, the door opened and a short, blonde haired girl walked into the room. "Sorry I was late. The driver wasn't exactly sure where this place was." The girl was different from the rest of the class. She wore a dress instead of a uniform and carried around a black suit case instead of a backpack and binder. "That's alright, just take your seat." The teacher said. The girl smiled and walked down Paige's lane. As soon as she caught eye contact with Paige, her heart leaped. She remembered that person. It was the girl that was at the arcade with the demon that she was trying to slay. The same demon that ripped her helmet off. She breathed quickly in and walked past her, still keeping eye contact as she sat down behind Paige. She opened a book and spoke.

You and that demon boy will know the sword of the Holy Knights.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

Paiges eyes widened as she heard the girl talk she then remebered where she had heard that voice before she remebered she was the the one who attacked her and Abog. She grabbed her stuff quickly stood up.

"Sorry sir I just had forgoten I was suposed to be in the schools office to be picked up by my mom for a doctors appointment like 10 mins ago."

Paige leaned over the the sheas and wispered before leaving.

"Thanks for the info I try to come to one of the meetings see yeah."

Paige ran out of the room as fast as she could she ran over to her locker taking her backpack out slaming the locker shut. She ran to the nurses office hoping Abog was still there she didn't want to track him down. She ran into the nurses office and ran straight over to where Abog would be laying. She shoke his arm trying to wake him up luckly the nurse wasnt in the room to see her.

"Come on rise and shine! get up! we got to go! come on hurry up and wake up that chick from the arcade is here and she now wants to kill me and you you gotta hurry and get up before she can figure out where we are! Id rather not die by some group called the Holy Knights.... well its be cool but still!"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:41 pm

Sheas blinked for a moment as Paige just left the classroom as class was starting. She shook her head, thinking about how humans were so weird. The girl in the dress walked out of the class room, saying

Excuse me, I have to go to the nurse's office

and left the classroom without letting the teacher oppose. Abog didn't wake up to Paige's voice but simply laid there in the bed. The nurse's office was empty and the only remaining people were Paige and Abog.

You do realize I can't do anything to the both of you in school.

A voice said from the doorway, where the girl in the dress was standing, blocking there exit.

Doesn't mean that I'm not going to do anything after. Plus I do not have my armor or sword today, so this day is free for you and your demon pet.

She smiled stepping into the office and out of the way of the exit.

You do know that consulting with a demon is considered evil. Hell embraces those who talk to it's minions.

She gave another smile, like that of a children's doll.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Paige's eye widened as she heard the girls voice. Paige turned around to look at her when she finished talking.

"Ok whats your deal its not like Abog has ever killed anyone before only Goba has its not Abogs fault he souldn't die for it."

Paige started to walk up to the girl clentching her fists.

"I don't know who you are or what the Holy Knights are but I'll promise you one thing.."

Paige quickly pulled out her sword handle that she had obtained from this girl in their last enounter pushing blue energy threw it making a blade the she holds it up to the girls neck.

"If you try to hurt Abog I'll hunt you down and kill you myself."

Paige sucked the swords blade back up putting it in her back pack. She then walked back over to Abog and sat right by him not saying another word she planed on staying there until Abog woke up then either would leave school with him or go back to class to make up an excuse on why she wasn't at her fake doctors apointment.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:02 pm

The girl was unimpressed with Paige's threat. She did, however, noticed her blade that she had left behind. She frowned at her blade being defiled by such an impure demon. She gave a small smirk and spoke.

You and your pet will burn in Hell.

She left the clinic in a soft skip. After a minute, Abog peaked out and said.

Is she gone? Good. I have a feeling that this year will be filled with fun.

He sat up and got out of bed, stretching a bit.

So what happened when I blacked out? What I missed in class?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 pm

"YOU JERK!!"

She punched Abog hard in the arm.

"YOU WERE AWAKE THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!"

Paige paused and cooled down she then hugged him. She was truely worried about him.

"Nothing that intresting but I did find out about a cool club that I'll make sure to join and Abog......"

Paige pulled away from the hug looking at him.

"Who are ther Holy Knights?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Abog yelped as he was punched in the arm. He rubbed the place where he was punched and said.

Well, I wasn't going to wake up to that crazy chick

He scratched the back of his head and smiled a bit. When she hugged him, he sighed with relief and hugged back. He smiled when she said she found a club and wondered if he can join in it to. His smile faded when she mentioned the holy knights. He moved to where his feet could touch the ground and he would still be sitting.

There demon hunters. Their organization is based on destroying demons, even if they were innocent or regretted what they had done in the past. I don't know why their after me, other than Goba being inside me. Some of them even believe that anyone whose abnormal is a demon.

He stood up, stretching a bit, not wishing to talk about the Holy Knights further.

I have classes but I really don't want to go to them. Want to skip?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Paige wanted to learn more about the holy knights considering they wanted her died now too but she figured he didnt want to talk about it when he asked if she wanted to skip.

"Well considering I told my teacher I was late to a doctors apointment to get down here theres no real point in going back now.... but I'd like to come back after school ends to meet up with this one club that I'd like to join."

She smiled hiding the fact that she was super worried and the fact that if she wasn't a titan or knew abog she would be packing up to save herself and go off hiding from the holy knights. She looked at Abog and grabed his hand.

"Come on lets go on a walk I wana tell you about my trip and the new team I'm in then I wanna hear about what you did while I was gone."

She put on a smile but she was the futhest thing from happy right now.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Abog smiled and laced his fingers with hers, leading her out of the school.

The day was not fully over as the sun was at it's highest point. The warmth of the sun was nice as Abog's skin but the feeling of someone else's hand on his was even better. He lead Paige down the street, away from the school, and towards the mall.

So what happened?

Abog asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:41 pm

Paige put a fake smile on her face to hide her true feelings as the walked. She looked at Abog as she started to tell her story in a shorter version.

"Well first I went to africa it was a pretty quick trip going there but after the surgery to remove the jewel I was kinda left with no money which kinda caused my long time getting back you see I took this boat straight there and unforchanetly I hand no money to go back the way I came.

I desided to hitch hike on trains and boats to get to where i needed to go. Then the next most important place i went to was in south america where I saw my parents again. I explained to them everything and I mean everything that happened. And in the end I spent the night there and my parents and I made an argeement that if I went to school in jump city and called daily I could come back to jump city.

Hmmm where did I go next.... OH YEAH well next I went to Texas and there was this band that was about to preform and needed someone to fill in for their singer/gutair player and I agreed to help out if they drove me to jump city. I did my part of the deal and totaly rocked and they drove me to jump city.

When I got back I had to fight these to villians for this one dimand necklace.... I'm still not sure why I put my life on the line for a stuiped dimand necklace but I did. After that I had to fight grace and superboy for a test to see if i could be a titan. I passed but totaly got my butt kicked....."

They arived at the mall right as she fininshed. Paige continued to smile a fake smile looking at abog.

"So what happened to you in the last 15 days?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:49 pm

Abog's found her journey to be interesting and felt a little jealous. He had always wanted to go on a daring adventure to a dark place with no hope of surviving. Something about being in danger made his heart race. He had seen one of the Indiana Jones movies and saw how this professor would go out and risk his life just to discover something new.

Me? I did nothing. Just laid about at the park, took a nap, found an ancient Samurai who was famous in japan for being undefeated, imprisoned myself in the Titans Tower to stop Goba from creating chaos only to find he just wanted a hot dog. I really didn't do much
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 pm

She giggled alittle when she heard about the hot doge thing.

"I don't know a deamon wanting to eat a hot dog seems pretty news sharing to me."

she said in a slight sarcastic tone smiling.

"So what do you wana do we got like a few hours to waste while we wait for school to end and that one club meeting I wana got to to start...... I really hope that blond chick wont show up their though that would suck the fun right out of it...... ANYWAYS where to now?"

Paige was achullay netual towards the idea of that one girl there. In on hand you got the fact that right after the club meeting the chick would hunt her down and in the other Paige really wanted to see someone from a group of anchent group that slayed deamons in action.

One thing that shed never tell Abog tha when she was little she was always stuck inside the house so shed read books on swordsmen that slayed deamons and what not and when she was a little girl she had always wanted to be one. She now thought it was ironic that now she was hanging out with a deamon being hunted down by the very thing she had wanted to be.

She honestly still loved the knights killing deamons storys and still sorta looked up to those tpye of nights and still kinda wanted to be one airgo why her costume has parts that look like something a knight would wear and her love for swords and why she uses her so much but that too is something she wanted to keep a secrect from Abog.

Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am

Abog looked up at the sky, trying to think of what they could do. He remembered that there was a library where people mysteriously vanished, then there was a shop run by a creature of the night (vampire), or a cafe that had nothing but ghosts inside. He hadn't mentioned to her that he had went to these places. Mainly because most of these places were just plain unbelievable. He stopped for a moment and looked to his right. There was the library that was rumored to be haunted right across the street. He lead Paige towards the library, saying.

How about we go ghost hunting?

Abog asked as he lead her up the steps to the library. The place looked ancient, the wallpaper on the walls flacking, the books inside were either eaten away by termites or just falling to pieces. Abog looked ariound, trying to find any ghosts or ghouls. He was a supernatural spiv. He loved finding supernatural things and trying to see if they were real or not. He breathed in and listened for a moment, trying to see if he could hear anything that was a simple whisper. Then he heard it, a moaning sound. He quickly ran down a book isle, yelling behind him.

This way!

He quickly disappeared within the book shelves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next