Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Voting_barThe first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Abog nodded slowly as he ran out of the library. He had run only because the library seemed to be telling him to do so.

Lucifer watched as Abog left and sighed. She missed her brother Beelzebub and wanted him to return. But she knew if she did that, the world would end. Lucifer smiled at the two questions and sweetly answered.

"There are no record of the Holy Knights. They've kept themselves secret for years. However there are certain spirits that know these men well. And these spirits are impossible to reach for a demon because they are angels. Go to the graveyard, find Joshua's grave, and summon him if you want him to answer any questions about the Knights. As for sword style books, I would suggest Isle 3, subsection 14. All the training books are there.

Her smile faded as she asked the other question.

That man that appeared from no where. That would be Prophet. He is more powerful than I and the angels. He brings balance to the universe. He reigns in Puratory. Listen to him, for he knows all and is all powerful. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 am

Paige remembered how the man or the Prophet told her that Abog my destory the world or something she couldn't remeber clearly. She still wanted to ask more questions but since Lucifer said Goodbye she knew she wasn't going to answer any more questions. She wanted to ask why Abog couldn't see her but she figured if he couldn't see a woman who claimed to be moore powerful than EP mabey she didn't want Abog to see her and thats why he didn't. Paige decied she'd keep her talking to Lucifer a secret for now.

"Thanks Lucifer."

Paige ran over to the 2rd Isle and looked in subsection 14 and wrote down where the area was she figured if the books were any good she could come back and change out books to get new one. She looked threw the books quickly because she didn't want Abog to have to wait. She noticed that like half of the books were in like some other lanuage and only like 20 in english. She pulled out 3 that looked cool and put them in her book bag. Paige then ran back out side and met up with Abog and grabbed his hand.

"Hey we better head back to school if we want to make it to the club meeting on time."

She said waiting for him to lead this time considering she didn't pay attention where he lead her and usualy she'd fly to find her way around the city but she couldn't if she didn't want to reveal who she realy was to the civillians.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 pm

The devil smiled at her as she ran to the 2nd isle, mumbling something in her demonic tongue.

That girl doesn't know what she's into.

She stood up from behind the counter and walked towards the stairs that lead to the basement. She started to shrink down to five foot six inches and walked down the stairs quickly, not looking down at where she walked. She didn't need to see, she could sense the stairs below her. She stopped in front of the gateway and waved her hand, speaking again in her demonic tongue. The gate glowed and the sound of moaning blasted throughout the library like Cathedral music being played in a theater. Lucifer looked back at the stairs, her cloths burning off of her, leaving her naked in front of the Gate of Hell. She smiled and turned back, walking through the portal and closing the gate behind her.

Abog was standing outside, still waiting for Paige to leave the library. Some men were standing outside of the library on the other side of the street. The businessmen were talking in their sleeves but when Abog would looked back at them, they quickly put their arms down and stared at Abog. He felt a chill against his skin and he turned away towards the library in time for Paige to leave the library. He walked up the steps and grabbed her hand, quickly running away from the library.

There are some creeps that were outside the library just staring at me. Sorry if I was being forceful there.

He said as he slowed to a walk, leading her back to the school. When they arrived at the front gates, he turned, kissed her cheek, and said.

What's next?
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 pm

Paige blushed a bit when he kissed her on the cheek and smiled.

"well it's about time for that one club I think it was called the Swordsmen club but well have to find out where it is first the girl didn't tell me where it was or if she did I can't seem to remember..'

She continued to smile and she lead him inside looking at the time it seemed that school would be ending in about 3, 2, 1... the bell went off and students began to fill the halls.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm

Abog smiled as she blushed, she looked cute when she blushed. He let go of her hand and said.

Sorry, I'm no swordsman. I do have to go to the boxing club a few blocks away from here.

He placed his hands in his pocket and looked at Paige with the "I'm sorry" look.

I'll be back in the center of the park where a Tent is set up after the boxing club. If your club ends before mine, you can watch me spare.

He said, punching his fist in his hand. He waved goodbye and walked down the high school.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Paige smiled as he walked way waving good bye. She then turned then did a large exhale she then decided to go to the frount office to see where the swordsmen club was. Paige held her hand behind her back as she looked all about the room staying in one spot.

"May I help you?"

A lady said as Paige looked down at her as she sat behind the counter.

"uh yeah do you know where the Swordsmen club is to day."

"in the gym."

"Thanks!"

she said running out of the room hearing a quiet "no running" coming from the office.PAige stoped in mid step she had no idea where the gym was then she saw a buletin borad from the corner of her eye. Paige walked over and grabed one of the maps parents get when they come to the school.

Paige ran to the gym and went inside noone but one teacher with a rack of wooden swords next to him seemed to be inside. Paige was in the right place but she seemed to be early for the club.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Well, well.

A voice said, coming from the doorway. It was the blonde girl that had tried to kill Abog. She was carrying a practice rapier that had a long silver thread wrapped around the bottom of the blade. The handle's hand protector was plain and made of metal because this blade was merely for practice. She had changed her outfit from the dress that she had worn earlier to a grey t-shirt and sweat pants with sneakers. She wore an arm gaurd on her left hand as to guard from unwanted attacks.

The demon wields a sword too? I shall enjoy proving my superiority through dueling

The girl spoke again, walking past Paige. Behind her followed Sheas, who now wore a animal skin clothing and held her battle ax over her shoulder. The ax's blade was flat as to prevent any killing blows.

Glad you made it, Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Paige's eyes widened as she herd the blond girl talk Paige was siprided that she was so suprised the girl was there she was a knight after all. Paige looked down at her clothes comparing them to the others that were walking in and felt very embaresed she was the only one wearing her school clothes and didn't have her own weapon.... well atleast one that didn't require her activating her powers to use.

Paige turned around tp see Sheas and smiled Paige was glad to see a fimiliar or slightly fimiliar face there that didnt want to kill her. Paige walked up to Shea as other students walked in beside them.

"Yeah I'm glad to be here.... But I'd be more glad if I would have known I could have wore other clothes that weren't my school ones........ huh that would explain why I was the first one here...."

Paige stood next to Shea as they would walk inside her eyes stayed on the blond girl. Paige's eyes weren't filled with hate or anger they were more filled with regret and wonder. Paige was mostly thinking about one thing. "Why couldn't I have been normal maby if I was normal maybe I could have been a kn......" Her thoughts were cut off at the instutor began to talk Paige had now realized where she was siting or more like who she was sitting by.

Paige sat by the blode girl and looked to her and began to wisper.

"I'm not a deamon you know...... I only had a evil spirit in me but again I say had as in don't any more....... and if your wondering about my ears and teeth those aren't my fault I was born like that....... I'm only human.. well with some powers but still human...."

Paige wasn't sure why she wanted to explain this to the one girl so bad it's not like if she told the girl this that it would change anything and it would definetly wouldn't magicly stop the girl from hating her and wanting to kill her and magicly make them friends. Paige wasn't sure why but she had a feeling she should at least tell her that.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:32 pm

You're a demon either way.

The blonde girl replied as crossed her feet and waited for the teacher to notice that the students were here. She hated all demons and anyone who associated with demons. She felt that all demons should parish, they deserve something worse than what they did to her mother. Sheas jabbed her elbow against the blond girl's ribs, then walked to Paige and sat right next to her, setting her ax over her shoulder.

Just ignore her. She comes from a rich, pompous ass-kissing family and thinks anyone bellow her social status is meaningless.

She said, yelling the last part so that the blond girl would hear it, but instead she just ignored Sheas.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Paige looked forward almost sadded as she listened to shea.

"I know where she comes from and I am pretty sure where I can find out more about th- her more too but all we should be thinking about now is sword fighting."

Paige continued to look forward not seeming to be all there. Paige was pretty much heart broken but not for loss of true love but the type of heart broken you get when you meet your childhood hero and they aren't what you thought they would be. to paige the holy knights were the closest thing there was to her childhood heros as in knights and that girl next to her eas one of them. All her life she wanted to be one or atleast meet one but when she finaly did meet a knight she hated Paige and Paige was almost hating herself for not being good enough for the girl to even not hate.

The room seemed completely quiet to Paige as the room started to turn pitch dark as Paige fell into her own self made sadded cage and just before the cage was closed Paige heard her name being called to the pratic mat the teacher had aparently set up. And just as fate would have it he passed paige a pratice sword as he had the blond girl come down to the matt to have a pratice fight. Paige could only think of one thing right now....."The universe truely hates me."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:57 pm

The blond girl gave a small smile as the teacher matched her with Paige. She would finally show her skills to this whelp of a swordsman. She stood up, walking to the mate, she refused the practice sword the teacher handed her and drew her saber. She placed her hand on her hips and held her saber out.

"I will teach you how to be a real swordsman, Paige. For I am Saras Von Wolfenstein"

She made her first strike, a diagonal slash with her practice saber downwards towards Paige's chest.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Paige blocked the attack by holding her sword in the op osate direction of the girls sword.

"You know just because someone doesn't look completely normal and has some speashal abilitys doesn't make them a deamon. And frankly I seen some deamons and compared to me I'd just a cute little kitten."

Paige wispered to the girl so no one else could hear. Paige then pushed off and took a step back slowly lowering her sword then runs at the girl. once paige hit like 5 feet from the girl paige would then swing the sword up at anangle from the lower corner as she would continue to run.

"By the way that sword I "barrowed" from you is quiet lovely and even though it has no blade now so i can make my own it still works wonders... I can't wait to show it to you in battle sometime."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:37 pm

"No, you are a demon like any other demon. An evil being from the debts of Hell that deserves a quick grave."

The girl whispered back, taking a step back as to ready for her opponent's next attack. She took a step forward, meeting her attack with a parry, and then thrusting her blade towards her head. She was planning on taking off that stupid headband of hers with the practice saber, revealing to the world what she was hiding.

With one swoop, her practice saber was broken in half with a battle ax, held by Sheas. She looked angered, her ax morphing and shaking slightly.

"You don't strike at the head in the Swordsman club. Leave with your bad humor."

Sheas ordered as she settled her ax on the ground, using it as a polearm. The girl breathed heavily with frustration, leaving the room before she would try something desperate. Sheas sighed and looked over at Paige.

"I'm sorry for interfering. I don't want to see anyone hurt."

Sheas said as she looked back at Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:21 pm

As the blond girl aimed for her head Paige flung back and would have clearly dodged the attck if sheas wouldnt had broke the sword. Paige fell down on her butt droping the sword as she fell. paige wasnt mad at sheas for intervening even though the blond girl wouldnt have sucessed but would have attacked again to get her so paige was kinda happy she butted in.

Paige nearly began to cry as she heard what the girl said. Paige got back up her eyes were starting to water looking down not wanting to show the tears. Paige didnt want anyone to see her cry expashaly not a whole crowd of people.

"Thanks....."

Paige then ran over to her back pack grabed it and ran off. Paige would run all the way out of the school and to the park and look for abogs tent. And once she found it she would drop her back pack and sat down hugging her knees holding back tears staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

Sheas watched as she ran away, clearly seeing the tears pouring from her eyes. She too knew the feeling of being judged as a freak of nature. She placed her ax on her shoulder and sighed as she walked out of the classroom.

Abog breathed out slowly as he walked into the park, feeling relaxed from the workout he had. One of his sparing partners had tried to be cocky and slow down their attack speeds, allowing him to hit freely. What they didn't expect was that his punches hurt more than the other teenagers of his generation. He was wearing his school cloths this time, carrying his workout cloths in a small bag that he got from the gym. He saw his tent, the flap open, and he set his stuff down, expecting Paige to be inside. He crawled in and zipped the flap behind him, looking at Paige. He crawled to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, Paige, how was your club meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first day at a real school (AboGobA)   The first day at  a real school (AboGobA) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first day at a real school (AboGobA)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next