Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Voting_barIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Vote_lcapIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Voting_barIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:54 am

I looked a bit surprised someone talked to me. "Yes... I've seem to have lost my... wait aren't you that girl... that titan that showed up at the accident?" I tried to act all innocent, try to get her into a falls sense of security. I dropped what I was holding and stepped a bit closer. "Would you mind me asking your name? I'm new in town and don't know all the titans yet" she was here, followed me here, this wouldn't end well if I tried to stay nice... But I don't want to hurt a girl... damn it... Maybe I can just knock her out of something... but how can I do that quick enough without hurting her? Big heavy object to the head? no... could inflict more damage then I want... darn it... Once the girl answer my question I bowed. "Its very nice to meet such a pretty lady. My name is..." Lets see what will I use this time, I can't say my real name... they'd be all over me once she wakes up... "... John Stone... Nice to meet you" All possible scenario's now sped through my mind, trying to find one with the girl unconscious and the least damage as possible...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:59 pm

Mg looked at him and nodded her head when he asked if she was the girl from before. She started to study him, wondering about if she should tell him. "Call me Mg." She kept her eyes on his, wondering about him. He seemed to have lost something in the dumpster but if what he was looking for was there from before the accident, she doubted that he would ever get it back. Mg hadn't seen him drop anything in there accidentally either which wasn't helping him with what she was thinking. "Nice to meet you too John." She said to him. "I was wondering where you went off to. You were calm enough to tell me about the accident and I wanted you to tell the police what you told me but you had gone." Mg bit the inside of her lip before continuing. "I couldn't help but follow you as you can tell..."
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

As MG spoke I stepped a little closer, making this a bit more... how do you call it? personal? Ye I guess that could work. Almost near the end I saw a cop walk passed the alley, just what I need. As I started talking, replying her questions, I lifted the cops club out of its holder without him noticing. "Yes... I'm so sorry" not for walking away but for what I'm about to do "You see... I just came from work, and I lost something... at the accident I thought about a place I didn't look yet" slowly the club moved behind MG, up to her head "Oh No! what on earth is that man doing!" I said while pointing behind MG *WACK an MG*. she fell unconscious on the floor without even seeing what happened, mission accomplished. Now to get her somewhere safe, I can't leave her here... I threw the club without touching it somewhere inside a dumpster after wiping it off so the cop doesn't get blamed. I slowly walked over to the unconscious girl and picked her up, one hand under her head, one under her knee's. before running out the alley... "Someone! Help! I found this girl unconscious! someone! call an ambulance!" I saw some people run towards me and one elderly lady call 911. I kept holding her while waiting for the ambulance, not wanting to place her on the sidewalk. Once the ambulance was there I gently placed her on the stretcher, the paramedic asked me if I was family... no I wasn't, thus not allowed in the ambulance... damn maybe I should have left a note or something... no... that would trace back to me... and I thought I was doing all this just to get rid of her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Mg shook her head a little. "Well I doubt there's anyone left that would need to hear about the accident." She then looked at him a bit weirdly. "I could help you try to find whatever that item you lost is if you're willing to tell me what it is." Before she could say anymore, he had pointed and said something which made her start to turn around before being hit in the head by a club. She fell to the ground unconscious. She was brought out onto the street, still unconscious as everything went on without her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2