Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Vote_lcapIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Voting_barIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Vote_rcap 
Moon
In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Vote_lcapIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Voting_barIn a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Empty
PostSubject: My Search for an EVIL Hideout! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:26 pm

After getting into town without being seen I found myself a new hideout... although I may seem a bit shabby so far I'm almost positive my conditions will improve once my plan of chaos succeeds! Before coming to the city I did some background checking... those titans may mean well but they are a pest for people like me! the silence I'm enjoying now is probably short lived as they don't know I'm in town yet... but once I get started they'll be like mice and peanut butter... Maybe I should get a tape recorder first to record all my brilliant plans... probably should actually pay for it as well so they don't catch a scent... Outside I hear some couple bickering about something... really blowing this moment for me... C'mon I'm evil villain... I don't have to put up with people bickering outside my hideout.

After jumping out of the treehouse behind the tree I walk towards the couple "Would you two mind continuing this somewhere else?" trying to stay nice... fit in, for as long as possible... the woman put her head in front of my face making the "Talk to the hand cause the face aint listening" sign... THATS IT! "Can't an evil Villain plan his plans out in peace!!?!?!?!?" I almost yelled... well that wasn't smart... the woman gave me the "shut up I'm busy look" not paying any attention to what I or the bloke she was talking to said.

I said to myself calm down... take a deep breath, calm down... they are not worth it... with that I stormed of... towards a store to get meself a tape recorder!

Last edited by mitsurugi on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:32 am

I walked into an electronics store where they are bound to have some kind of tape recorder... Only problem was finding it now, maybe look out for some awesome gadgets while I was here. After walking around a bit I spotted a globe, inside it you could see electric currents running, trying to get out... That sure is nice... but how to use it? As I thought about it I walked on finally grabbing a store helper by his sleave... "Dear Sir... I can't seem to be able to find a simple tape recorder... would you happen to know where it is?" With a face that tried to reach infinity, or was it complete boredom? I will never know... Anyhow with that face he marched towards someone with fancy jacket, could it be the manager? With a very monotone voice the helper said "Sir... This customer has a rather peculiar question" After he marched off again "What can I do for you?" the manager said, obviously he was a master at waving his hands while trying to sell stuff... "Ah yes... I was looking for a tape recorder, would you happen to know where I can find one?" "A tape recorder? OH thats easy! Just follow me." and Of he went... as we walked passed stuff he tried to sell me all kinds of stuff... Coffee Machines, Ipods, Phones, Camera's... All with excellent use of his arms, they hardly stayed in one place for a second. After a long walk through the store we came out pretty much three feet of where we started "Here we are!" "Thank you kind sir..." I tried to stay nice, he was only doing his job wasn't he? I picked up one of the tape recorders, tried holding it in my hand, see if it felt good. I picked an other and did the same... once I found a tape recorder I was satisfied with I walked to the exit, spotting an awfully large row of people trying to pay their things... An Evil Villain shouldn't pay for anything! besides they don't know where my hideout is yet do they?

Having made up my mind I wouldn't pay I walked through the exit, setting of an alarm. Almost immediately a bit security guard grabbed my shoulder. "Would you come with me please..." An other one of those monotone voices, as if he didn't expect a lot of resistance! HA! was he in for a treat! I knocked his hand of my shoulder by throwing my lower arm against his elbow, quickly followed by almost stabbing him in his side with my other outstretched hand. That didn't make him give up though, He tried to take a swing at me... AT ME! I saw it coming and ducked, landing the heel of my foot on his toes. HA! that'll teach him! *BANG* damn it I didn't see his second fist coming...
Darn it, guess I'll better end it quickly! and I was having so much fun... feels good using those muscle's again... I planted my hand on his chest, blowing out all the air from his longs, that should keep him quiet for a while... and I sprinted away.

Its a good thing I didn't use my powers... yet... who knows how good those titans are, I might actually have met my match... Oh well I better get back to my EVIL Hideout before I'm spot by one of them...
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:02 am

On my way back I heard a siren... probably called by that store... darn it why did he have to grab my shoulder... Luckily the titans, if they even get word of it, will think its some petty thief... who would steal a tape recorder? After entering the park and walking to my evil hideout I spotted something disturbing... there were kids in my hideout... Darn it I knew I should have gone somewhere else... good think my stuff lies on top the roof with a cloak of my own design. Now how will I get the kids to leave and never come back... in a human sort of way... Oeehh! Now is a perfect time to start using my tape recorder, good thing I grabbed those batteries once the bouncer was down...

I sat down on a bench and tried to get the thing to go on... "Hello? Hello? *Bzzt* Is this thing on...? *Bzzt* darn it... *Bzzt* Oeh a pretty red light... *Bzzt* Hmm... *Bzzt* could the red light mean its on? *Bzzt* probably... *A couple making out* Ok then lets see... *Bzzt* Missions log minus an hour probably... *Joggers footsteps* I have found kids occupying my hideout *Bzzt* somehow they have gotten in *Bzzt* even with the ladder gone *Bzzt* *Bzzt* I could pull of a haunting *Bzzt* but they might think its cool and stay to watch *Bzzt* if they are young enough I guess that could work *Bzzt* *Children laughter* lets see... *Bzzt* its gotta be a bit darker in there for it to work *Quack Quack* Oeh! I could use the wood of the ladder to close the window with a slam!" "Excuse me sir... would you mind me sitting next to you?" an old lady asks. "Yes yes... that'll be fine" "Thank you... are you here to feed the ducks aswell?" "No I'm not, and I'm kind of in the middle of something so if you don't mind *Quack* ok *Quack* where was *Quack* I?*Quack* stupid ducks *Quack* they *Quack* are *Quack* messing up *Quack* my *Quack* recording! *Quack* Ok *Quack* I'm just *Quack* Gonna *Quack* wing it! *Quack* *Quack* *Quack* *Quack* *Quack* *bzt*" Once I turned off the recorder I stood up and ran for the bushes next to the tree, gracefully jumping in. With my telekinesis I make a shutter for the window, and grab one of my white bed sheets from the roof... Once I think everything is in order I record something on the recorder "Leave now if you want to live!!! Boooeoeoehooeoe" Slightly turning my voice down to create an extra spooky effect... Once everything is done everything starts to move very slowly as I execute my plan... First come the shutter... *SLAM* now the sheet and the recorder through a crack... yes yes... so far so good... once the sheet has formed itself into a ghost I press play... "Hello? Hello? *Bzzt* Is this thing on...? *Bzzt*" No NO! wrong message! darn it... ok lets try this again... "Leave now if you want to live!!! Boooeoeoehooeoe" and then everything goes wrong... since the kids heard the first thing they bursted into laughing... darn it... guess I'll have to find a new hideout...
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:03 am

As I sit on a park bench trying to figure out what I'm gonna do know I start to wonder why I haven't seen a titan yet, Is stealing and trying to scare children to low for them? Oh well might be for the best I haven't been discovered yet, but what to do now... my hideout has been compromised...

Just when I was thinking about jumping in the pond to end it all My monthly copy of "Not a Super Villains monthly Tabloid" flew in by pigeon... They must have trained that thing very good because he always seems to be able to find me, where ever I am... After taking the magazine, I payed the usual fee, a slice of bread, it flew off. Hmm lets see it says this week...
"super villain top 10"
"super villain top 10 gadgets"
"super villain top 10 hideouts in Jump City"
"how to beat the titans"
Its a good thing this thing got a self destruct... or those hideouts wouldn't be in the top 10 no more... Hmm... They don't really feel like going original this month... stupid writers... Oh would I be in the top 10?... lets see... page 5... Ah here it is... 10. Joe, 9. Gonzales... 1. Walter... Oh My God! Those bastards... They didn't put me in it... They even think Joe is better than me, that guy can't even walk in a straight line! Feeling an impulse to press the self destruct sticker out of rage... but kept that under control to check out the hideouts 10. Tree house in east park... See? I knew it was a good hideout! With a big smile I read on... 3. Garbage container next to titan's tower... NO I don't wanna live in a garbage container... lets see what else? 2. the invisible room under the bridge... Oeh they even added a picture... you don't see a thing... 1. Evil abandoned laboratory under Jump City... I like! "how to get there" I mumbled before speed reading what they said about it... Dark ally... there and there... broken down telephone booth... We better claim it then before anyone else does!
With that I started walking in the direction I was heading, with my personal effects floating above me invisible with my special designed blanket... the magazine somewhere between my effects as I wanted to read some more once I was settled...
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:46 am

After a short walk I closed in on the ally... I wonder why the titans or some other hero's don't know about this... its in a bloody magazine after all... maybe there's something about it in it... the self destruct sticker isn't good enough to keep peeps from reading this... Hmm lets see... disclaimer... no... Oeh there's a special on the security on the back, lets see... reads the intention of the reader... seems awfully high-tech to put in a single magazine... if the reader is good, for example a hero or titan it turns into a dirty magazine... Well I'd like to see that, I say in my head with a big smile. But how do I know for sure if it actually works... and thus the hideout being legit... I wish I saw a titan by now, but I guess an ordinary human being should work, but how to know for sure he's not an evil mother... for all I know he could be a serial killer in disguise... Oh I know... I could cause more mayhem! maybe that'll make one show up... but what... and for it to work I'd have to stay innocent and out of sight... I don't like that... at all...
And so I start recording again... "Evil Villains log... time doesn't really matter now does it? Hmm lets see... The goal... handing the magazine to a titan... how... how... *car drives by* Oh I could *honk*honk* maybe that'll work... Yes I think it will... but then I'll need some *Honk*Honk* they aren't that hard to come by though... but the escape plan... I don't want the titans to know someone of my caliber is in town... yet... I'll worry about that later, after all this might be a great way to find out the titans powers as well... Ok lets see where's the nearest convenient store I need a candy bar!"
Before heading off towards either ends of the street I placed my thinks on top the broken down telephone booth. Oeh a speed walker! I can ask directions... "Excuse me miss..." before I said the first word she was gone again darn it I don't like to run... maybe I can ask that fat guy... "Excuse me sir..." "Whadda" *munch* "you" *munch* "want?" *Munch* DON'T TALK AND EAT DAMM IT! ARGHGHGH! "Yes... uhm... could you direct me to the nearest convenience store?" "store?" *munch* "thats" *munch* "that" *munch* "way" *munch*
I wanted to pull the nearest tree out of the ground and make a homerun with the fat guy... but no... that would draw to much attention to me... darn it... I better get moving to that convenience store. While I walked in its direction I rolled up the magazine and put it in my back pocket.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 am

"Ok... this is the plan..." *Construction workers start the drill as I walk by* "Ok I think its all set, I don't think there's anything that could be linked to me, but to be sure I'll be reading my paper on a bench nearby drawing attention away from myself... Maybe there's an article about the titans... Oeh... that be awesome..." I sat down on the bench I was referring too and snapped my magazine so it would stay up. Checking the magazine for a titans article before setting my plan in action... no such luck darn it... guess I'll have to find out what those kids can do old school like...
I leaned back on the bench and covered my face with the paper, while still looking like I was reading, so my tensed up face wasn't noticed by anyone... This is gonna be hard work... not being able to see what to control, pretty far, heavy... I parked a car down the road with a clothes dummy inside... Around his shoulder I wrapped a piece of cloth with a smiley on it just for kicks... I turned the key so it would make some sound and not attract to much attention when driving down the road... not to wait for the orange light of that street and my plan has his green light... orange light... green light... Oh how I crack myself up sometimes... Once I sensed the orange light coming up by a slowing down car I pressed the pedal... Oeh... I'm in luck a dump truck is coming from the left... I let the car slowly drive down the road towards the traffic lights I had a view on. Waiting for the right time to bring the pedal down... And We're off! *VRoom... VRoom...* *Honk* *honk* *Slip* *Crash* *Honk* *Screams* *Oooh* *Vroom* *vroom* *Honk* *Crash into the dumptruck* "Some one call 911" "Call the titans!!" yes... call the titans... muahahahaha...

No-one really got hurt... but the titans didn't know that did they? well maybe the driver of the dumptruck... but with his speed he couldn't have got hurt badly... to not draw suspicion to myself by not showing any interest in the accident I lowered my paper and started acting like the other people... for someone just arriving I would be just a bystander... lets home titans come before they find out it was a dummy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:46 pm

There seemed to be some trouble going on in part of the city and Mg was surprised that none of the other titans were here already. Being the hero that she was, Mg glided on the wind currents around the accident as her favorite bird to get a good look at it all. She landed softly on the pavement before turning back into herself again. She then went over to the truck to see if the driver was alright before pulling him out of the car. "What happened here exactly?" She asked him and some of the pedestrians that were on the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 am

Just when I wasn't expecting any titans anymore I saw a bird circling the crash... could it be? its rather strange behavior for a normal bird so it has to be... A few second later my suspicion was confirmed as the bird changed into a girl... Hmm... interesting... a shapeshifter... I wonder if thats all her powers or if there's more... Once the pulled the driver out of the dump truck rather harshly she asked what was happening... doesn't she know you should always wait for the ambulance? He might have some sort of injury that could get worse because she moved him... Sigh... Silly girl, as none of the pedestrians spoke up as to what happened I took the liberty. "Oh God... I'm so glad a titan showed up! It was horrible! That car... It... it just showed up out of nowhere! crashing into other cars! and then... then It went through a red light! The Nerve! and before you know it a huge crash with the dump truck! Horrible... really horrible" I shook my head. During my story several other pedestrians repeated words after me, rather annoying if you ask me but it does add to the story, words like "A titan!" "Horrible" "Out of nowhere" "Huge Crash" "Red Light" wait... I didn't say huge crash... oh well... it seemed the other pedestrians were still in shock of seeing the accident. During my whole story I had the magazine this was all about rolled up in my hand pointed at loads of stuff with it, the girl was bound to see what it was... Now the only thing to do was read her reaction... Nothing much would mean it doesn't change... shocked would mean it looks like a dirty magazine to her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:48 pm

Mg looked over at the one who started to talk about the crash. He pointed with a magazine which looked a bit dirty to her, though she couldn't quite tell exactly what it really was. The thought of the magazine flew out of her head as he pointed to the car that did it all. She went to it, seeing a body in the drivers seat still. Since it hadn't moved, she thought that the driver was unconscious. After the citizen had stopped talking and others around the whole accident were saying things, trying to tell how much this accident was huge and all. Mg went over to the car that started it all and opened the drivers seat with some force. "Sir." She said to the person in the car, lightly tugging at his sleeve to wake him up. After a few pulls, the body easily fell out of the car and Mg saw that it wasn't a real body. She felt annoyed that someone had the guts to cause a whole accident like this. She looked around at the police cars that were coming down the road, some of the officers had gotten out of their cars, racing toward Mg. She told him what the citizens told her, explaining that the person in the car was not a real person at all. Mg knew there was a new villain in town considering how none of the villains she had fought before were able to do this. Now she had to track him down and give him a rough beating just for taking up her time for nothing.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:58 am

I observed the girl closely while I rambled about the accident, seeing the slight changes in her face when she focused on the magazine for just a second... guess that means the self defense works... and the hideout I like is safe... I couldn't help let a corner of my mouth curl up as she discovered it was a dummy... sadly she didn't see the smiley, or she did but didn't react to it... Now I had to make a quick getaway, before she told the police a villain was in town and got the whole block on lockdown... Lets see what did I plan to do... oh right I left the getaway open... I sighed while still trying to blend in to the other civilians... if she did notice something she could get a slight hunch but nothing conclusive on whether I was behind it or not. I slowly moved to the back of the civilians, they were all happy with the opening space, allowing them to get closer. Once I was at the back I jumped a couple of times, as if I wanted to see what happened after being pushed back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Mg turned her head as she explained what happened with the accident, wanting the police to get all the information. She didn't see the man from before that had explained the accident to her which made her squint her eyes to look around for him. "Where's the guy who explained the accident?" She asked the other citizens that were there from before that couldn't really see the accident until when the other guy moved. Part of her wanted to put the blame on him for the whole accident but that couldn't be possible right now. Not without evidence at least. She didn't really have a good reason to look into him either, though part of her wanted to. After turning back to the police, she decided to let them get the information they needed from the citizens since she had told them everything that was needed. Mg turned back into her favorite bird after touching a feather she had of one of them in her pocket. Soon she was flying high above the accident, looking out for that guy she saw before.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:47 am

After leaving the crowd I walked away casually with my head down not wanting to draw attention to myself, looking back every so often to see if I was followed. Trying to watch the sky as I walked away, sadly I was looking into the sun so I didn't see much if anything at all. I had to get back to my newly chosen hideout to make sure no-one else claims it first. But I couldn't go there in a straight line... what if that titan caught on... and wondered where I was? she might follow me... Maybe I should act busy, act as if I'm heading somewhere just in case... I looked at my watch to play the part and looked over my shoulder to look for cars before crossing the street in a hurry. The girl would probably have noticed her very useful and chatty and very handsome explainer was missing by now, and if she went looking for me for what ever reason she would stop me in my way sometime soon. I however kept speed walking passed a couple of high office buildings, looking at the signs once I passed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Mg flew up in the sky, ignoring the stares and faces of awe as she did so. The one she was looking for was now in her sights after searching for a moment through all the heads and faces of the crowd that had gathered around the accident. Mg saw him cross the street and followed him. He seemed to be in a hurry and since he was, she decided to just follow him and not attract attention. Unless he went into an alleyway. Then she wouldn't have to care about who watched her turn from a bird to her usual form. Mg glided on the wind currents high above the sidewalk as she waited for what he would do.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:25 am

With the sun in my back I had a huge disadvantage... if I was followed. I took the next street left to get a building to block the sun, allowing me to look up casually and see something. Once I got to an other intersection I looked around as If I was looking for something, using it to look behind me and into the sky. Up in the air I spotted a lone bird, circling around, if it was a normal bird it was showing rather odd behavior ... It must be that girl... that Titan... damn it... I wanted a clean getaway... but No! you had to come across a titan that can fly...
I crossed the intersection and entered the next dark dead end alley, there I started opening the trash can's... the containers... everything... trying to act as If I threw something away that wasn't meant to go... just opening however, not wanting to get my hands dirty... As I went trough the trash I started mumbling... "Darn it... where did it go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:12 am

Mg kept her now bird-like eye on the guy she was following, seeing that he went down a dark alleyway that was also a dead end. She became a little weary of going down there but she was a hero after all. She might be taking a punch or two but that's only if he was really hiding something. She fixed her wings and slowly landed on the ground, blocking the only way out before changing back into her usual human self. "Trying to find something?" She asked him, wondering how important it could really be that he was looking through the trash for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>   In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a local Treehouse which ISN'T in the park! >.>
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next