Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Vote_lcapmackenzie's day at the park (open) Voting_barmackenzie's day at the park (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
mackenzie's day at the park (open) Vote_lcapmackenzie's day at the park (open) Voting_barmackenzie's day at the park (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

mackenzie's day at the park (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mackenzie's day at the park (open) Empty
PostSubject: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:54 pm

Mackenzie is walking in the park and is hiding her wings under a brown leather jacket. She is wearing a green shirt and blue denim jeans with a pair of brown boots. As she is waling she is taking in the park around her and watching the children run around. she notices that the people in this city are very calm and happy. she smiles but bumps into someone as she is walking and falls on her butt. she looks up to apologize but the man sneers at her "watch where your walking you stupid girl" he says hatefully. She stands and watches as he walks away. Mackenzie sighs and continues to walk.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character
Name: Kalen Dragnov
Code Name: Wild Card
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Months after landing on the planet and still nothing to show for it. Kalen thought as he entered the park. He had begun his research on the disappearance of the Zydon but there was nothing. Not a sample, not a speck of information of their presence. Kalen was beside himself, so much so he had to get off of his ship and take in some oxygen. Walking through the park his eyes scanned the area up and down. Almost as if he was studying the life forms that called this degenerate planet home.

Kalen fished into his pocket and pulled out a device that could easily be mistaken for a smart phone and took seat at one of the benches. After a moment of fiddling he scoffed. "What is with the pollution on this planet? At this rate being here will be more detrimental than staying on my ship" he mumbled. Sighing he would return to looking around. Doing so he would notice a red haired girl bumping into some guy. While he wasn't too interested in the girl he scanned the guy up and down.

"Hmmm, ugly face... bulging gut... perfect host for an infection drone." he mumbled again before looking at the female. She seemed appealing, by human standards. From his research, red hair was rare on this planet. This would make her an interesting test subject or at least a facet of information that he could use. Pressing a few keys on his device he would quietly lift himself from his position and make his way toward her. He planned on bumping into her to initiate a dialogue, but if not he was quite fine at making simple contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2016 12:31 pm

mackenzie walks to the fountain and smiles as she sees a baby duckling swim up to her with a quack. She giggles and reaches her hand out and strokes the baby duckling on the head with one finger. It quaks happily and then flaps its little wings as it swim back to its mama. she turns around and bumps into someone again. "i am so sorry, im such a clutz" she says as she grabs the persons arm before he falls.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 12:14 am

After making contact, Kalen would make a rare smile. Holding both hands in front of him and flattening his palms he let out a nervous laugh. From his research such body language would display a lack of aggression and allow him to introduce himself in a non-threatening manor. Giving the girl a soft gaze he would cough into his left hand and begin speaking.

"Ah, no. It was my fault for not looking where I was going." he explained.

With a blink or two he began to scan the girl up and down. Taking mental notes he would scratch his chin and ask her a slightly out of place question.

"Ah, pardon me for asking... but do you get hit on, often?" he asked shyly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2016 7:44 pm

Mackenzie looks down at her feet. "not really. most people think i'm weird, i think its because of my red hair." she says softly. she reaches out and touches a strand of red hair and twirls it around her finger. "but i bet if they knew the real me they would think i'm some kind of monster" she says so softly that it was almost to hard for any normal person to hear.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 7:01 pm

Kalen would scratch his chin. Could his feeling be off? the girl seemed attractive enough to attract some kind attention. She caught his eye at least. Though whether that was a good thing or a bad thing was completely up to her. Though he did find that peculiar at the least, he thought red hair was a desirable trait. From his research it was pretty rare. Though humans did have this thing about shaming a group called gingers. Maybe she was one of these gingers? Kalen had no way of knowing.

"Wow, I'm surprised that someone as attractive as you wouldn't be beating guys away."

Kalen would cross his arms before continuing. He made it a point not to acknowledge her secondary statement. Mostly due to the fact that he wasn't too interested in what the 'real' her was. He research had already concluded that humans had an obsession with being special. Kalen had no desire to indulge any human in that obsession or at least not like that.

"But that's besides the point, I'm looking for people to help me advertise my ice cream shop that will be opening in a few days. I'd imagine someone like you would be able to help get me plenty of customers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Mackenzie's eyes brightened at the words 'ice cream'. "oooh i would love to help you with that. i love ice cream." she says happily and in her excitement her wings loosen a stray feather falls out from under her jacket. its long and very white. she doesn't notice that she dropped it and starts asking a bunch of questions. "when do i start? will i get paid to help if not thats fine i'll still do it? what will you need me to do?" she starts asking.
Back to top Go down
God King Ferg
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
God King Ferg

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 5:06 pm

Kalen eyes moved slightly at the sight of a feather falling from the girl's jacket. He knelt down and picked up the feather and began inspecting it as the girl fired questions at him. He stared at the feather intently, it was definitely longer than the pillow feathers on the planet and the ones used for lavish jackets. Kalen would look up and begin answering her questions.

"Either Today or tommorow, the shop isn't open yet so i can pay you in cash if that is acceptable. What you will do is and out as many buisness cards about the store opening. Need to get as many people to show up on the opening day as possible."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 pm

Mackenzie smiles and jumps up with glee. In her excitement she accidentally let's her wings out. After she calms down she realizes that her wings were out she quickly hides them and sighs softly when she thinks no one saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mackenzie's day at the park (open)   mackenzie's day at the park (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mackenzie's day at the park (open)
Page 1 of 1