Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_lcapIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Voting_barIt's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
Aphrodite
Silent Night
Thr33
Ninja
DeadRage
"AJ"
Glenn
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 4:02 pm

The tower defense preparations had really gone by as a blur to one of the newest Titan's East members. He just was amazed at what was happening. Until today, he had never really considered anything to be truly 'evil', dark statement that seemed to be the word of the day. From what he understood, evil was what they were fighting. Pure evil, fear...some things that Scope had never thought about a month ago when he was a carefree teenager that had more than a day left to live.

Before Scope knew it, he had prepared some of the gaitling guns, gotten his discs ready and was in the Main Ops room, leaning on the wall, facing a window and listening to Jak's speech. As he listened, one word bothered him most: team. Is that really what they were? Whatever they were, they were going to need something amazing if they were going to do the unthinkable tonight.

The intense emotional atmosphere that filled the room was suddenly interrupted by a battle cry from Grace. At that moment, Scope burst into laughter! Maybe it was because he was being bottled up while he had been at his new 'home'...maybe it was because he was going crazy, but, for some reason Grace really hadn't come off to Scope as the 'crush the opposition' type and Scope just couldn't hold it in. "Uh, sorry..." he coughed as he slowed his breathing with a smile.

Silence filled the room once more as Will and Grace spoke to each other quietly. Scope started to tighten his belt and adjust his discs that he had locked in there, trying to seem preoccupied. "Hm...what'll we do if any trick-or-treaters show up? Did you remember to get the candy Sage?" Scope asked sarcastically.

Scope really didn't know why he was actually starting to act like his regular self rather than the awkward conserved person he had been as a titan. Maybe he just really didn't want to realize what was going on...maybe he was just itching to see what all this training was really about...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:42 pm

I nodded, "Alls clear from my view." I added, having scaled my way up the tower, stripping off my angels wings. Sigh. I hated high heels. Slinking back into the shadows I started unpacking my gear from my bag. Why had i left my watch in its charger in my room?
"Okay, so, Plan of action?"

Last edited by Capricious on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Zack's voice hissed over the radio, the man himself still nonexistent. "Ben and Furi are on overwatch, and I've eyes on the grounds. I will fight alongside the defenses as long as I can. If they make it to the tower, engage, but not before. Stay down if possible and strike before they see you. You'll have a momentary advantage. I will join the fight at the tower before it begins, but not before I am needed. Call out contacts over the radio, and call out when they're down. Communication is key here, everyone needs to know exactly where and how many the enemy are. Everyone copy?" Zack checked his ammo one more time. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes and letting it out slowly. He ran through the familiar series of rituals he always performed before an op. This would be interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:56 pm

Scope laughed at her war cry? Her people were warriors: men, women, and children. Was Scope undermining her culture? Grace's eyes glared intently at the rookie with relentless anger. Looks could kill. This was the proof.

Grace's anger was only dissolved when Will put his arm around her. Grace took a quick gasp in surprise. Was it okay for him to hold her in public? It...it felt nice, though. The ice mage calmed down as she listened to Will's soft words.

For so long, she had dreamed that Lance would be her savior, but now she had altered that fantasy. If there was someone who could beat Argo, Grace wanted it to be Will.

Survive? For the last few years, Grace had considered herself already dead, despite her beating heart. The simple fact that someone was telling her not to die made her feel alive. Will said that he would protect her, and that meant that she was worth protecting.

Grace smiled. "Thank you, Will. According to that old guy, my dark powers won't help at all in this fight. I can kill anything that gets close to the tower, but it has to be alive. I suppose that's irony." Grace turned more serious. "But I will survive this fight, Will. I shall unleash all of my ice power. I have something special that I've been saving for just such an occasion. I hope it impresses you."
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:15 am

Nothing better to do, not even grabbing a bite to eat at a pizza place could quell Ethan's wanderlust on this night. In fact, he was just in a mood to wander the streets tonight. So far he had witnessed five cop cars in the past fifteen minutes, which was for the normally disinterested and perpetually unimpressed young man, quite a surprise. "Hm, only though cops ate doughnuts and sat in their cars all day," As Ethan rudely stated his opinion on the cities law enforcement someone had snuck up on him, brandishing one of those high voltage stun guns. Guaranteed to flatten an elephant.

The crackling of the electricity as it arced from prong to prong, caused Ethan to turn on his heel, not really surprised by the whole occurrence; Halloween seemed to bring out the crazy psychopaths, guaranteed. The prongs dug into his gut as he felt his muscles contract and spasm, teeth clenching in momentary pain before subsiding with a sigh. The battery power was completely gone within two seconds, fresh electricity arcing across his body. Ethan wasn't exactly looking very happy as he grabbed the goblin mask wearing crook by the neck and hoisted him straight off the ground. "First time anyone's used a stun gun on me before. I'm impressed."

As Ethan congratulated the man with a tiny, listless unenthusiastic smile, he drove his fist into the man's torso, a jet of electricity like a rocket slamming into him with a flash as he careened into a wall with a thud. "Still doesn't excuse you for trying to shock me," as he spat onto the ground, he fetched one of his cigarettes before turning around, his actions having apparently attracted the attention of at least one police officer patrolling on foot, who was now investigating the disturbance.

"Is anyone down there?" Sticking the cigarette in between his lips, Ethan bit down on the filter, grabbed his new lighter and flicked it a few times, generating a nice little orange flame. Taking a puff from his now lit cigarette, Ethan waved to the police officer and proceeded to move back out into the streets, but he didn't get very far. Seems the officer found the unconscious form of the masked man and was now pointing his firearm at Ethan.

"S-Stop! right there! What the hell did you do to this guy?!" He kept the firearm trained on Ethan, much like a mother would keep an eye trained on their child. As he reached for his radio, Ethan sighed and took a long hard drag from the cigarette. "I punched him, I guess," Ethan took a step forward and shook his head, "But to be fair he did technically jam a taser into my gut first. So, if you don't mind, I'd really like to keep on walking. Unless you have a problem with that, officer"

Use of excessive force was not something Ethan liked doing, but the man did technically attack him first and Ethan did make it a habit of finishing what someone else started with him. But now, a police officer was starting something, something Ethan really didn't want to finish for obvious reasons. "I don't like punching cops, but that doesn't mean I won't if you force me into it," Ethan again looked at the police officer, who was at that point, a little more than stunned at Ethan's disrespectful attitude and could only really watch as he left of his own free will.

Course with Halloween being a very busy holiday, someone else was bound to notice this little spectacle of Ethan straight up threatening an officer of the law and walking off. Then again, intimidation was a better option then actually hurting the guy. Ethan could understand he was doing his job, but that still didn't mean he liked being stopped. I really should just recluse myself. But then again knowing my luck, the place would probably collapse on my head.

Then again, not knowing what was in store later on tonight, having Ethan roaming the streets might be a relatively decent blessing in disguise. After all, sometimes karma worked in funny ways. Still didn't excuse karma from being the biggest bitch to ever exist in written history. "All I wanted to do was walk across town, grab a bite to eat, then walk around some more till the morning. What else can go wrong tonight?"

(Jak suggested it and a coin flip confirmed it. I'm using Ethan.)
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:40 am

"Acknowledge," came the soft, timid voice of Sanakan. She was busy marshaling her small force of recon spheres, coordinating them across the entire perimeter to form an information grid system that would inform her of incoming targets, their numbers and overall strength. But unlike the majority of everyone else, she was inside at the terminals. Not because she wasn't a combatant, but because she was more useful relaying information during the heat of battle than anything else. That also didn't mean, she couldn't hold her own in a fight either. She was armed with several high grade energy weapons, was surprisingly fast and her strength was almost on part with Furi's, giving the team two exceptional bruisers if it came down to it.

"Fifty percent of my information grid is up and running, receiving live telemetry of the surrounding grounds around the tower. My skills are better suited for now at least, at the terminals. Until the inner defenses have been breached," she stated with confidence and bravery. Sanakan was too fired up to be afraid, she could feel her heart beating like a drum, pumping blood to those few still functioning, still living organs. It was.....to put it bluntly, quite the rush.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 am

"Gotcha." my voice murmured into the communicator as I crouched on the roofs edge. I was right above the front door. Sighing I started to get out the equipment I needed; my flare gun, my steel bar, my chunks of metal.
Hmm... I pulled my curls into a ponytail and waited for the attack. Silent may be gaurding the shore, but I've got my eyes on the front entrance.
"I've got the front side covered from above" I replied into my communicator.

I hooked my utility belt to the cables in the metal that would help me scale down in seconds. Unhooking myself should be easy too. Wish I could be in my supersuit, but stupidly I'd only taken my utility belt to the party in my purse. Yeah it had my weapons, but a dress and heels were impractical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:14 am

A night like tonight had been Static’s worst enemy ever since he’d become Static – more specifically, a superhero of some sort. People thought it was a great idea to masquerade as weirdoes and cause a stupid amount of damage to people and places on this night, every year. He’d become used to the lack of sleep on this night.

But tonight was different. There was a very super natural threat – To everyone. He had to admit, he hadn’t been this nervous in a long time. In fact, the last time he’d been this super nervous was when his dad found out about his powers.

He’d agreed with JaK that he’d help the other heroes out in the City. So, Static had a communicator, and was coasting on his saucer above the city, coming to a stop, hovering at about tree height in the park. Reaching for his communicator, he spoke, smiling at the chatter that was coming through. That had to be one of the merits of being a hero – Trying to stay positive, even in the most terrifying situations.

“Static here. In position. Relax, Spider-Girl. It’s not that hard to find some red paint. Use your imagination!” He stated, flipping the communicator closed and hovering in position. He was ready. Worried, and hoping he’d be able to find somewhere to sustain his power…But ready.

He figured the street lights in the park must have been powered by some sort of battery or electricity line. He could work with that.

He hoped.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:34 pm

Whoop-Ant would continue to walk through the streets trick or treating with a bunch of other kids just blending in. Whoop-Ant had tinkered with his headset and the communicator to link them up together so he could just communicate without pulling out his communicator. He would look into his bag of candy as he would then talk to the others, mainly Spider-Girl though.

"So SG and company what are we supposed to be looking for? Hollowman was it? Does anyone actually know what he looks like cause I forgot to download his bio file into my computer here. I mean things are looking fine to me as far I can see.. you guys are missing out on a lot of candy too."

Ajay would say as he reached into his bag to start debating whether to eat his Snickers bar now and save the Twix bar for later or eat the Twiz now and the Snickers later, toughest decision of the night so far. Ajay unlike the others was not really worried right now. Nothing in his area gave him any reason to raise alertness.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:02 pm

"Nice to meet you Spider-girl," Haruhi responded. She was getting a craving for a chocolate bar, or atleast something sweet. She wondered if she had time to go down real quick and grab a snack, but remembered why she was up here. She sighed and sat on the edge of the building, she was starting to question if anything was really going to happen, but again she reminded herself that villains always attacked when you least expected.
It felt like half an hour passed, when she finally felt something. Her ears twitched and she stood up, running to the other side of the building. She looked around down at the other buildings and trees, but couldn't see anything, not even if she could see in the dark.
"Guys...I feel something, and it feels big. And not good either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:07 pm

OT: Just waiting on Aphrodite guys. Kinda need Raven too begin...
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:10 pm

((S'okay.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Honest stood, staring through the narrow slit of window that had been left unaltered as a lookout upon everything that spanned across and around the peripheral front of Titans Tower. He had been mulling over and process many, many situations and occurrences, possible plans of action and usually unfathomable situations. He was a very calculative and focused planner and assumer if possibilities when he actually, physically put all his mind and attributive knowledge to a more heightened and speculative gear. While the majority of the Titans worked on setting up security measures and exerting their own physical strength, Honest knew that he would not be of much help in that area of expertise because, well, he wasn’t good at it and still hadn’t gotten a hand of all the technological readiness required to successfully do a good––no, a perfect job.

That is why the masked, bizarre, shapeshifter and wielder of the art of deception and the ability to dig out lies was using this unnervingly short and key, precious time to “set up” his own mental defenses and lock away the awareness that he had not the most stable of minds, especially with such a high level of tension and ever, perhaps, mistrust plaguing the air. And as for battle preparations, the actor had carefully and pragmatically selected a spread of specific and very special masks for the impending tasks before he and his teammates.

First, the mask of a greatly feared Native American Legend, the Wendigo. According the the mystic legend, the Wendigo was once a man that broke a tribal taboo and ate human flesh. A malignant spirit possesses the cannibal, and the Wendigo is born. Honest had chosen it for this disturbing attribute in particular to this fight because this ugly, horrifying creature was also considered to be the physical embodiment of man’s fear of treachery.

Become fear, and feed off the alikeness to its kind.

Spoiler:

Second, the mask of the mythological beast of Greek lore, the Chimera. According to Greek legend, the Chimera is a fire-breathing creature that has the body of a goat, the head of a lion and the body and head of a serpent as a tail. For this choice, the reason was quite simple; it was an animal that Liev had learned a great deal about in his studies and a child, and a great one for battle, at that. The strong jaws and ferocity of a lion, the quick and nimble body of a goat for agility, and the skilled, precise bite of a snake were not only powerful animals standing alone, but combined were even more powerful.

Plus, it was always helpful to have an extra pair of eyes to watch your own back.

Spoiler:

And for an extra precaution although Honest was aware that this mask was and will be discourage, a mask of Raven herself.

All Liev could think about now was, When will this haunting, damning day really come upon us? Will it happen when we see the Hollowman for the first time, will it be at the height of this impending battle, or will I truly realise how dooming all of this is when my comrades fall, one by one––no, if[ any of us fall... if we fail...

Dark thinking to match the darkening horizon. Quickly had Liev’s assurance and peace that he had spoken so confidently to Raven was slipping, slipping.

The Titan cracked his neck––a sort of therapeutic gesture to him, but also one that heightened his senses and “brought him back down to Earth.” His hand tensed, his muscled contracted. The three masks were on his person, but only two did he hope to use. It wasn’t very hard to tell which ones.

“I suggest that we don’t have Raven in the Main Ops room; it’s painfully open and most likely the first place Hollowman will attack if he finds out Raven is here. Speaking thus...” Liev muttered into his communicator, then switched it off and turned to face Raven. “I apologise for touching you––for invading your own designated space. I of all people should know how it feels to have those you do not trust at your neck and at their mercy...”

Last edited by Honest on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Aphrodite

RPG character
Name: Ariana Melrose
Code Name: Rosethorn

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:05 pm

Raven sat in the Main Ops room along with Honest. As she listened along as measures were taken to protect her, a glimmer of hope began to form in her subconscious. Of course, that hope was heavily suppressed because to lose control of her emotions would mean the death of them all, but it still existed on some plane.

As Liev spoke directly to her and apologized for invading her personal space, Raven gave a slight nod of the head as she turned to face him, too. "Just don't let it happen again," she stated. It might have sounded cold, but it was actually the nicest thing she could have mustered at that point - Honest should count himself lucky; she liked him to an extent. "I agree. Take me somewhere a little less... obvious." As Raven glided across the Main Ops floor and headed for the giant, automatic, doors, she passed right by the gun that Zack had given her. The piece of steel lay on the ground, balled up beyond use thanks to Raven's telekinesis. She'd rather unleash Trigon than take Zack's suggestion.

Everyone seemed to be prepared for the assault coming for them. Although they could never truly be prepared for what was coming, it was nice to know that they were willing to risk it all for the greater good. Robin's values were instilled in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:47 am

Alan had listend to the chatter and then said to spider-girls response, "Um hello from a differnet dimmention here kinda think all this ritual is stupid." Then half an hour passed Haruhi voice came over the communicator and said she felt something coming" Alan then picked up the sound of marching feet. Alan then spoke into the communicatior "I think Haruhi may be right I'm hearing the sound of marching and it sounds like quite of few of them." Alan quickly put his communicator and got his violin at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)   It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time...To Rise. (Fright Night Prologue)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next