Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Vote_lcapFright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Voting_barFright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Vote_lcapFright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Voting_barFright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)

Go down 
+8
Capricious
DeadRage
Glenn
foalfire
Primarch Joshua
Silent Night
Josh
Substikyute
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Empty
PostSubject: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Open To: All Titans
Characters Appearing: Teen Titans & a few unexpected guests.
Themesong: Monster Mash
Plot: While spooky things went on in Jump City Cemetary, back at Titans (East) Tower both teams were congregating for a night of thrills and chills. However, little did they know their party was about to get very creepy in a way they never intended.
-----------------------------------

It was the night before Halloween at Titans East Tower, and right now everyone was in costume as they prepared to have guests over. Last year for Christmas Kara had invited the East team and the Slivers over for a meet & greet. Now the Titans East felt it was time to return the favor. With everything that had been going on lately: Lance going missing with the HIVE, Mirror versions of both teams attacking out of nowhere, teammates dieing left and right, and the Goverment apparently no longer trusting the team and making special branches just to take them down or watch them. It just didn't seem like a bad idea to take a load off and have some fun for once. Especially since tomorrow night was Halloween and everyone knew that's when the freaks, creeps, and out worldy stuff was all going to come out. So why not celebrate the day before they all had to go out there and have a lOooOng night at work.

Yes, the Titans East were in preperation mode for their teammate's arrival that would be here at any minute now. They were setting decorations, making food, they had spooky movies and music playing, and of course all were wearing costumes because it was a costume themed party after all. Plus, of course they had games to play and other stuff like that planned. The entire night would hopefully go down without a hitch, unlike last time when JaK almost got into a fight and Honest had to be tied down.

JaK Sage was in his old tattered Frankenstein outfit, which actually resembled a superhero that he think went by that name or a gimmick of something similar. Anyway, he was walking around the room checking to make sure everything was looking good. He remembered the Christmas party where both Liev and Kat made quite a scene. Not this time, he had already anitcipated Liev's drama and had was even prepared for Backlash if she arrived. The tower was set to detect all kinds of crazy energy readings, ghastly, ghostly, electrical, you name it. Although, little did the teen know there was nothing that could prevent destiny, and the Titans and destiny had an arrangement tonight that was much bigger than any party that they could ever throw. However, that would have to wait till later. For at the moment the doorbell was ringing at the tower, signifying the first guests had arrived. JaK looked for someone to go and get it because he was still busy decorating his outfit. At the moment he was supergluing on the electric bolts to his neck for the Monster. Luckily there was no make up necesary due to his skin already being gray and he could yank off the bolts later knowing that they couldn't leave a standing mark on his regenerating skin.

"Ay, someone get that. I'm busy."

Continued From --> https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t1307-it-s-timeto-rise-prologue#24088

Last edited by JaK on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Virgil was enjoying himself already.

He was a superhero. Superheroes dress up all the time, right? It was their job. So therefore, dressing up was a favourite past time – And today was no exception. He’d had loads of experience with this, right? His costume was going to own everyone else’s. They had no chance.

Sure, he could just dress up as himself, but where was the fun in that?

Needless to say, the guy was competitive. Not just a little bit so.

Very much so.

He’d originally had a bit of deliberation on his behalf – He was staying in a guest room, courtesy of the Titans. And, he didn’t have too much to help him make his award-winning costume. Not to mention, he’d decided to go as a Jekyll/Hyde deal. So, you know. He wanted it to look good.

It was a strange mixture of suave and creepy – A cane and a sort of cheap looking suit, with a monocle, complete with a top hat. He hoped people could figure out who he was – If he was honest with himself, he was grasping. He was grasping onto a very thin ledge.

But he was telling himself he was looking good.

He worked on his walk, but that was failing, so he just led the way with the cane, occasionally trying to suavely twirl it. That didn’t work, as he nearly took out a window. Best to leave windows intact.

He observed JaK, upon entering the room.

Damn, his costume is way better.

“Nice costume,” Virgil stated, just a hint of jealousy in his voice as he whipped the hat off his head and mock-bowed. Then, he took his chance, hearing the door. “I’ll get it. I mean, opening a door can’t be that hard, right?” He then strode out of the room, again trying to master the walk. He zapped the required buttons (if you were him, you’d do it too) and the door slid open with a hiss. He took the hat off his head again, trying to utter a creepy little laugh.

“Welcome,” he stated. He sounded stupid. He cleared his throat, losing character. “Er, hi. Come on in.”

What could possibly go wrong for a group of metahumans on Halloween? Maybe he shouldn’t have asked that question – things always went horribly wrong when you questioned them.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 9:47 pm

Halloween, a time where people dress up in fun costumes and go out trick or treating for candy. That's what most people think of when they think of halloween, but at least one of the members of the Titan East team didn't think so, and that member was Superboy. He was set against wearing any real costume no matter what, if he didn't wear one on a mission then he certainly wasn't going to wear one now. Deciding to leave his room he would go out to join the party, he had his usual outfit on. His blue jeans tucked into his work boots. His black shirt with the red house of El crest on it and he decided to throw on his jacket. Some social interaction wasn't going to kill him and part of him felt that he should get to know the team a little more and if anyone asked what he was dressed as he was going to be honest with them. He was dressed as himself.

As he walked into the main room of the tower he saw all the halloween decorations up, there was pumpkins all over the room, some candles were lit to give it that spooky feeling, seems like they were going all out for this holiday but for Superboy, and possibly some other members, this was nothing more than just another day.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:17 am

Coming to join the other titans, Will looks at JaKenstein, Static, and Superboy.

Some nice outfits the three of you got on.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 am

Knocking on the door to the Titan's east tower Kunoichi felt a bit excited. She had never been to the east tower before, and she loved Halloween. October being her favorite month, not to hot or to cold, and all the leaves Being different colors.
She was the first of her team to arrive, probably because the others were still fretting on costumes, Or because she had teleportated straight from the west tower,she didn't really know. Her costume was that of a witch, wearing a black witches hat, black and white dress, black and white-striped socks that came up above her knees, and pure black boots that went just a little bit below the knees.

Spoiler:
As someone opened the door, and welcomed her with a funny creepy sounding welcome, she bowed and then wondered if she had come to early.
"I hope I'm not to early, if I am I'll be glad to help with any left over work. My team will be here soon I hope." she said as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:27 am

It was a social gathering, social gatherings were all about being....interactive. At least that's what Ben had told her once.

Sanakan stood at the door, apprehension filled her frame, the feeling of her core as it provided energy through her entire body, tingled like butterflies in her stomach. It was just a social gathering, something she didn't have to hopefully attend very often. Frankly, it made her feel, well, nervous. She was the latest one to the party, coming in after Kunoichi and wearing strips of red stained something or other, stretched across her entire body. She had actually gotten the idea from a game, warhammer 40,000 now that she recalled it.

The material itself was stitched up like a suit, and gave the illusion of human flesh. Thankfully, it was just strips of flesh toned latex that she had picked up at the last minute. She had come dressed, ironically, as a flayed; a robotic creature with such a need to be human, it wore human flesh. Needless to say, it was quite fitting.

Her hair was tied up into a ponytail, as she looked around nervously from person to person. She felt so out of place, so out of her element that it was embarassing. She had at least, replaced her missing arm a week ago and much of her parts as well, and she felt good as new. One thing that had gone right in so long for the girl. She was slowly starting to learn, understanding the few emotions her brain still had the capacity to express; annoyance, apprehension, coldness, loyalty and fear.

Yes, she had learned of fear. The fear of being incomplete, the fear of losing friends. The fear and apprehensiveness of having lost her father, of losing her creator so long ago. It was a new sensation and something she knew, put her one step closer to being as human as possible, but what of her anxieties? of her social disorders, that prevented her from being around others of flesh and blood? Those were still a problem and would probably continue to be problems, until she grasped what humanity truly meant.

But for now, she pushed it aside, smiled her best smile - which was quite awkward to see, hidden amongst sown together and blood smeared latex. But at least she was trying, at least she was doing her best, at keeping it at bay.

"U-uhm, hello everyone. I h-hope I'm not late," she stuttered as she entered the room, her steps slow and methodical tilting her head this way and that, as she scanned and examined the surroundings with her crimson red eyes. "I-if I am not late and am instead early, w-would you would like some assistance with the de-decorations?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:58 pm

I ran my fingers through my hair and dusted golden shimmer over my cheeks, my eyelashes and lids covered in gold, matching the golden 'flower' wreath, delicately resting on my long, open hair.
I'd decided to come as an angel. Fancy had struck me so.
With a satisfied smirk on my face I got in my twoseater car, just finished, sleek black with two electric blue lightening bolts on the side to form the TT logo.
Soon I was arriving at the party and knocked on the door, my golden gloves shimmering in the light, the wings on my back light as their feathers.

costume
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:23 pm

It's funny how Ben and Julie would arrive at the same time, Ben not wanting her to see his costume just yet decided to play a little practical joke first. Seeing as he had a new alien available Ben from behind a tree rotated the dial on the Omnitrix and quickly shifted forms in a flash of green light. However, the light was blocked by the tree he was behind. Then by moving swiftly through the bushes he approached behind Julie's car just as she got out and propped up to his full height behind her. Since Jules had never seen this alien before he hoped it would be a shock to her...

"BOOOOoOOooO!!!"

Spoiler:

Last edited by JaK on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:06 pm

I was shocked actually, at Bens sudden appearance. So much in fact, that I let out a small sonic shreik. Just enough to lightly crack a glass.
Which is what could have possible happened to a few windows of the East HQ.
I rolled my eyes, "Jeez Ben. Normal boyfriends greet their girlfriends with 'Hey baby, you look beautiful. I missed you'" I smiled though. Ben and I were anything but normal, but I loved it.
"But you look great. Definately gonna scare some kids." I teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Swampfire chuckled after scaring Julie enough to make a ringing noise resonate in his ears for at least a good few minutes, and this alien didn't even have ears!?!! Oh well, it was totally worth it.

"I know right, but I don't think with how weve been looking in the press lately that a walking giant tree thing going to people's houses and asking for candy would be a good look for us."

That being said, Ben hit the symbol on Swampfire's chest and reverted back to his human form revealing his actual steampunk outfit.

"Besides, were already going to have Furi doing that haha. You look gorgeous by the way. I did have about a dozen angel falling out of heaven and into my arms, or touching my heart jokes lined up, but I figured you already knew you did that anyway."

As Ben spoke nonchalantly, he honestly could not help looking his girlfriend up and down. He saw her all the time, it wasn't anything new to him partially, but he never got to see her like this. In all honesty, it just secured that he was the luckiest guy in two worlds.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:09 pm

"True." I sighed. Damn my sister.
Then I smiled and gave him a soft kiss, "Thank you babe, I'm honestly just glad you didnt say 'Did it hurt?'" I laughed, checking him out.
"Nice look for you, hottie" I teased lacing my gloved fingers with his.
Yeah, he may have his jerk moments, but he was always my jerk, "Love you, punk" my expression turned teasing and I smirked, a strong contrast to my angelic getup.
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:18 pm

"Solomon Grundy...." A someone said, in a gritty and dry voice. "Born on a MONDAY!" The voice yelled as he stood over the two. A small light from the (I'm assuming it's night time) moon shown on Goth's a costume. His feet were surrounded by rocks that made him taller, which weren't part of his costume, he just wanted to scare the two. The rocks broke down and Goth stood behind the two, his double bladed ax shrunk to the size of a key chain and tucked safely away in his pocket. His face was painted with a pale powder and phony stitches. He smiled at the two, his "Solomon Grundy" outfit he had made. The outfit was torn in the front and dirtied. "Hi Capricous. Hi Ben." He said, the new prosthetic leg making it look as if he really had a leg. Musashi to arrive some time but he doubted it. He wasn't going to "Step into a place where warriors fight in numbers, not in skill." He had questioned why Musashi had distastes some of the Titans. "I've never attended this 'Halloween' festival, what's it like?" He asked the two, excited like a child in a candy store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:28 pm

"Whelp, my fallen angel, with a voice that can make a fat lady yell for a curtain call. Shall we go in?"

As Ben said this, he held Julie's palm with one hand and with the other was using his finger as a cue-tip to try and get the ringing out of his ears. Although, as they walked towards the tower something did cross his mind.

"...And since when have you had your license?"

Just then before Cap could answer, the two heard a voice from behind them and unlike Julie Ben went for the watch, but noticed it was just Goth in costume. He came to visit the tower quite often ever since Joshua's funeral. In fact, you could say he had a permanent place in one of their guest rooms.

"Hey man, nice costume, wish I knew who it was? Haha, anyway uhhh erm....If I could describe it: definitely a lot of cheesy looking masks, candy, candy, candy, and more candy, spooky noise soundtracks...Oh, and of course they're probably going to play lame old scary movies. So yeah, it should be a pretty good time."

----------------------------

Meanwhile, as Ben and Capricous approached, JaK headed to the door to greet Sanakan, Kunochi, the now crippled guy who had helped them fight Joshua a while back, and of course the current Titans power couple. He loved everyone's costume, except he didn't quite get who Ben was supposed to be. In any case, he hoped and was pretty sure everyone would get his. He wasn't the usual dress up for Halloween type, or the lets have a good ol' get together type, but it did feel nice to do normal teenage things for a change.

"Thanks for getting the door Static. Hey guys! No, you're not late or too early at all. Just on time actually, head on inside and grab some of Grace's fish tacos...blubber or whatever the heck she called it? Toji will finish setting up in literally a flash, and I think Will has on some scary movies...Probably 'Psycho' actually, haha."
Back to top Go down
Primarch Joshua
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Alexander M. Peterson
Code Name: Darkman

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:45 pm

"Candy?" Goth asked, his mind wondering what candy was. Was it an animal? Vegetable?Mineral? He didn't know and wanted to know. He hoped it didn't taste like Omnvais's, a rodent that had a sweet orange liquid on it's back that, to a pure blooded Astutu, was the tastiest drink in the world. But to Goth, it was a mixed flavor of bitterness and sweetness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Grace heard a high-pitched scream and came running down the stairs. Capricious was here, along with the rest of Titans West!

Grace was wearing a Santa outfit. She had actually bought it for Christmas, but was too excited to wait until then.

Who was that? and that? and that? Grace realized that she didn't really know Titans West very well.

She ran up to Kunoichi and Sanakan and held out her hand. "Hello! I am Grace. Welcome to our party!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)   Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fright Night - Costume Party (All Titans MUST Attend)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next