Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Vote_lcapThe New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Voting_barThe New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Vote_lcapThe New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Voting_barThe New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)

Go down 
+2
Moon
Alpha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Empty
PostSubject: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Moon threw all of her stuff, A water bottle, a blanket, a small pillow, a flash light, and her costume into her backpack. She walked out of a cave then started to walk towards "The Nest." She turned around and waved good bye to the cave, in her head she thanked it for the shelter it has given her for a few months now. She then got to the park and jumped behind a few bushes, she then took off in flight in till she arrived at the so called "Nest" She looked at the door then knocked waiting for an answer. This day will change Moon's life.

OT: (I don't if you have a door, curtain, Or .. a nest? (probably not) but I tried. :P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 pm

Mr. Pacific unlocked the door to the large, seemingly abandoned hotel. The windows were boarded up and no light from the inside was seen. Upon opening the door, however, light would flood out. Inside, Moon would be welcomed by a well-lit, clean environment. A small kitchen and dining room were just to the left of the entryway. Beyond that, the stairs led to the rooms where the Night Hawks slept. Behind the entryway desk was a door that led off to the storage room.

"Welcome to the Nest."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:56 pm

Surprised at the look of things from going to a drab old hotel, then suddenly a beautiful home she smiles. " Wow, This place is amazing!" Moon said smiling so much. A cave then an actual home was a big step for Moon. " Thank you Mr. Pacific!" She said again smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Bane entered the Nest through a semi-secret side door, which allowed her access to the old hotel without anybody really knowing. Having a special door allowed her to get to the Night Hawks faster than normal, and was a shorter route from the shop. Last night was a full moon, so there was a flow of customers all night. Something about moonlight brings out the awkwardness, oddness, and craziness of people and other species. So basically it was a long night. After all that she finally got some sleep. When she woke up a raging hunger took over and she shredded her kitchen for signs of food. Of course she had none, because she forgot to shop for groceries the previous day. Sighing deeply, she returned to her room and changed into a comfy pair of old, blue jeans, an even older green cutoff t-shirt, that showed just a tad of her stomach, and a pair of black flip-flops then she was off to the Nest.

She knew the Nest almost always had food of some sort, and hoped they still had her favorite cereal, she had stashed in the cupboard for moments like these. Bane used the side door this time because well it was a little earlier than normal, and she had no idea if anybody was up or not. It was also quiet. The placement of the special door was rather odd and it put her on the third floor of the hotel. So she had to quietly sneak down the stairs to the kitchen without waking anybody up. She passed Marks’s room, the gym, an office, several unused rooms, and then the stairs. At the second floor she took a left and walked through the maze like passages until she found a second set of stairs. These led to the kitchen, but only if you could find them. They were one of Bane’s happy accidents when she got lost roaming through the hotel.

Opening up one of the cupboards she found her favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. There was something about them that made her all warm and fuzzy on the inside with a slight sugar kick. After making her self a huge bowl of them, she sat at the counter and ate like a starving beast. Once she was down she cleaned her dishes and put everything away. The coffee pot pinged that it was done so she helped herself to a large cup of that and headed out the kitchen door into the lobby where she found Pacific talking to a new girl… wait she was the one from a few days ago. From that one fight with the crows. Bane still had her knew found friend, one of the crows, who was sleeping in the shop right now. She ended up naming him Loki because he was a mischievous and tricky as the god himself.
She lounged in the door and smiled at Moon. “Ahhh, It’s nice to see you again, my dear. How’ve you been?” Bane began to wonder if this new girl was going to be part of the team, and what race she was from.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Smiling at the sign of more people Moon remembered This person from the fight. "This is the person who took the crow in!" She thought to herself. " I've been doing great! She said smiling. " This place is amazing!" She soon added. She looked around the hotel which gave her a warm feeling inside. This was so much better then where she was previously living. " How many people are on this team?" She pushed her long silver hair out of her face then asked Mr. Pacific. She really wanted to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm

"Well, we've got quite a few members." said Alpha, who was walking down the stairs, already in his usual garb of armor. "But, around ten, from what I can remember." With that, he leaned on the wall.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Nikki was still stuck in her ferret form, unable to transform back to a human until the moon set, since it was still pretty full. She had a chalkboard strung around her neck since she couldn't speak in this form. Sadly, she could almost not hold the chalk since it was a well known fact ferrets had no thumbs, and were ferrets weren't very differnet only having a small claw where the thumb should be, but it was useless.
Nikki came strolling down the stairs, the chalk board clunking along the floor and a stick of white chalk held lightly in her lips. when she got to the living room she paused and examined the girl at the door, then spat the chalk into her front paw and stood on her hind legs and walked over to the kitchen and started going through the fridge until she found a bright green apple and bit into and carried that over to the couch where she curled up. Finally she pulled the chalk board from her neck and attempted to write out "who's the newbie?" Only it came out unreadable and she erased it on her fur, growling, and tried again five more times without much more success. Finally she figured it was good enough on the sixth try and held it up to Mr. Pacific for him to read, or at least try to. Nikki hoped he would, she didn't want to play ferret cherades again for some one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:42 pm

Moon looked at the man in a most happy feeling in her stomach. Some people just bother her but besides kids, or annoying people, she loved being around other people. " Okay, You have a giant ferret on your team? Please tell me it's just a pet." She said in shaky tone. just thinking about being on a team with a giant ferret was sort of awkward. She doesn't like to judge people but that's sort of weird.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Pet? PET! Nikki growled and bared her teeth at the newbie, then snatched the chalkboard back and erased what had been scribbled and quickly wrote in her ferrety scratch "I am NO ONE'S pet, newb." though anger and irritation did not help nikki's penmanship and she tossed it at Pacific, not caring if it was readable or not.

She went and flopped back on the couch and took a huge angery bite from her apple, still growling and huffing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:01 pm

OT: By the way. I won't be on wednessday through thursday. vacation I guess, house hunting in another state.

OOC:
Moon looked at the ferret who had a big fit. I guess this Ferret could understand her. it tries to write on a chalk bored strapped to her neck, but it looks like gibberish, scribbles on a page. " Oh, i'm sorry i made you mad... Girl?" She said feeling regret taking over her body. she hates making other people sad. She walked over to the giant ferret then pat it's head awkwardly. She then walked back over to Mr. Pacific and the others who were kindly greeting her.

OT: Again.. I am posting a lot because i am trying to get roleplay in before I go without pale
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 pm

OT: By the way. I won't be on wednessday through thursday. vacation I guess, house hunting in another state.

OOC:
Moon looked at the ferret who had a big fit. I guess this Ferret could understand her. it tries to write on a chalk bored strapped to her neck, but it looks like gibberish, scribbles on a page. " Oh, i'm sorry i made you mad... Girl?" She said feeling regret taking over her body. she hates making other people sad. She walked over to the giant ferret then pat it's head awkwardly. She then walked back over to Mr. Pacific and the others who were kindly greeting her.

OT: Again.. I am posting a lot because i am trying to get roleplay in before I go without pale
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:29 pm

(lol, yeah, we just need some one else to poste now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 pm

How many members? To be honest, Pacific himself wasn't really sure. Several members had joined and left soon afterwards. Most of them gave an explanation, but some had just disappeared. Shawn, for example, hadn't been seen in a while. Pacific was sure it had to do with his disagreements about how to handle Hades.

Nikki was holding up a note. She was asking who the newbie was. Pacific had been practicing reading the ferret girl's writing during full moons. "This is Moon," he said. "She's from another planet, and she's agreed to join the team." He read her next comment and put a hand on Nikki's shoulder. "Actually, Moon, Nikki is a human. She just happens to be a shapeshifter."

He turned to face Moon, who seemed to be getting along with everyone quite nicely. "Now that you have a crowd, would you mind telling us what your powers are, as well as what skills you have and anything else we might need to know."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Haruhi came in the room holding one of her necklaces, that had a broken chain, and knew exactly who had done it. "Nikki this was my favorite mood necklace! I know your stuck in ferret mode and can't control yourself from shiny things, but please-" She stopped her scolding on Nikki and turned to face the newbie in the room. "oh, Hello."
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:31 am

"Hello indeed." Looks like the gang's all here. Unlike the others, Blue Lantern wasn't coming into the fold with absolutely no clue of what was going on. His powerring had information on the new girl or at least enough for him to get an idea for her past. She was one of the "Moon People" form the planet ReRock, which as of recently was experiencing some hard ships, Mark didn't bother really having a really long introductory conversation with the person, that could wait till later. For now he just sat down on the sidelines with his ring hand glowing as to show even though he was wearing a white tank top and brown shorts, he was no civilian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)   The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Night Hawk. (Night Hawks only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next