Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Vote_lcapStar Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Voting_barStar Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Vote_lcapStar Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Voting_barStar Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Empty
PostSubject: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 3:19 am

Part 1.1: Meet Jade

"Bonjour, taco, moo, beee doop dee, meow, woof, bark, howl, Ramen, vodka, fnfhzsfjmf. Hi my name is Jade, I can speak my languages including drunken teenage texting girl/my friend took my phone sorry."

"I have 15 years of age and 15 years worth of bullshit bordom due to 15 years worth of continous grounding 14 if I have good behavior. I live in arizona near Salt river and the new mexican boarder...."

"Still dunno  what happened to the old one maybe it got rusty. My hone is located in the most beautiful dying grass with random gun fires going off comunity in the south secotion of the city. and on most weekends the localpolice station."

"My favorite cop is the one with a face full of spray paint perfurably blue. My favorite animal are bunnies, albino ones to be more clear due to their evil red eyes that are adorible and my least are penguins... those damned freaks of nature... why cant you fly or run right!?"

"I was voted last year at middle school to be most likely to be put into jail 37 times within 4 months of being 18 year old for 17 diffrent petty crimes. I can play the violin and lead guitar along with sing and say 200 words in 2 seconds though don't belive anyone if they say its just a screach cause they're lying."

"I did infact spray paint that smiley face on the side of your car officer and sprayed your face blue and ran away before you could snatch and cuff me." The copp blinked "Wait what?" Jade quicklysprayed the cop all over his face and turnned running off as he shouted running after her while wiping his face. "Hey!"

Jade they whiped out a metal with blue circts skate board with no wheels and blue circles on the top of it. "I also am really good with technology!" she shouted as she leaped onto the board after throwing it to the ground.

Her shoes that looked like chucks but with circits and metal parts on the whites of the shoes started to glow as they attached to the circles lighting the boards circits up. she kicked off the groud as the board hovered off the ground to go faster while holding up her hands flipping off the cop as she rode off.

Last edited by Energy on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 12:19 am

Part 1.2: Meet Hally

"Will you shut it already you're making it hard to focus" A girl with a british accent whispered as she walked on all fours across a thick pipe in a dark room. "Wow I never knew you liked my voice so much it kept you from focusing~" Jade said to her through her ear peice as the girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm serious Jade you may be able to hack a government facillity while inventing a new high tech device and beating your latest high score of take downs of gaurds on Thief whithout getting caught and blabbing you mouth off about the latest Game of thrones episode but I Have to actually focus when doing these sort of things."

Jade sighed "Fine Ijll shut up so you can focus on getting our gear back from our last trip to Pheonix." "Thank you.. now left or right?" "Right" The girl then leaped gracefully and quietly from on pipe on the wall to the one on the other side looking down at the barely visible lazers on the ground.

She looked back forward and folowed the pipe down the hall to a cell and froze narrowing her eyes at a tank that looked like it was from Tron. "The absolute #%!$ Jade..." she said sounding unamused. "Like it? It was taken from a super villain 2 days ago and is ripe for the taking!"

".... Now I'm going to drink all your sodas and Not pick up dairy Queen for You on the way back." She said as she turned around going back the way she came. "Youre no fun..." Miley then came to another cell with a few creates in it She then leaped and clmbed onto the bars. She then Let her Pointed arrow head tails tip catch flame and used it to cut a hole in the bars and laying each bar on the ground being careful not to touch the lazers.

She thenslowly crawled into the the cell and hopped on the ground brushing her brown hair out of the way. "See Hal That wasn't that hard!" The girls eyebrow twitches "What Have I told you about shortening my name...?" Jade nervously laughed "Sorry Hally won't happen again!"

"Good it better not I'd hate to go all-" Hally froze as she ripped open a crate. "all what?" Hally looked very annoyed. "We have a problem..." She said opening the other crates getting more aand more annoyed with each one. "What is it?" "Someone beat us to our gear..."

"what makes you say that?" Hally pulled out a paper from one that read "IOU ;P" ".... well the fact that theres no gear here and the fact that they left a note gives it away..." she said before setting the note on fire. "guess were stuck back at square one then.." she said looking very annoyed as she started to leave. "Awww man not again gaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 1:24 am

Part 1.3: Meet Stella

"Thanks for driving me to this concert Stella" Hally said as she and a black hair girl made their way through a bouncing cheering crowd. "No problem Hally, It was on the way back from Pheonix anyways. Why did you wanna come here anyways?" Stella asked as they got shoved around a little.

"I wanted to see my boyfriend, He's the stage tech for the band, I haven't seen him since the band went on tour a month ago." Stella smiled. "Well I'm glad I could hook you up with seeing your boyfriend again!" The two made it to the front both smiling but Hally lost her smile once she saw a teen boy making out with another teen boy.

"What is it hally?" Stella asked trying to see what she was looking at. Hally teared up clentching and melting the metal bar that kept the crowd from getting too close. She wanted to be angry but her heart break kept her from doing so. "I'll meet you back at the car..." She said rushing off with a shakey voice.

Stella blinked and leaned forward to see the two boys. "...." She narrowed her eyes and looked to a gaurd grabbing him by his shirt as a bone blade extended rom her palm and held it to his throat. "Get me back stage.. Now...." She demaned the now frightened guard.

The gaurd nodded and she retracted her bone blade as he picked her up and held her over the bar leading her back stage. She then walked up to the boys and yanked them apart. "what the hell man?!" one shouted. "which one of you is dating Hally...?" she looked over them both.

One looked confused while the other grew pale. "we got a winner..."

Stella got into the beat up car with the crying Hally. "Here.." Hally sniffed and looked to her seeing her hold out a human heart that was torn in two. Hally smilled softly and hugged Stella "You're the best friend ever..." Stella smiled huging her back. "Yeah though I'm the best freind whose gonna get put in jail if we don't burn some rubber now."

Hally smiled and nodded. The car started up and Hally stuck her hand out dropping asshes to the ground from the heart she burned up and the car sped off. As they drove off they smiled leaving the sounds of now screaming and panicing people.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 3:20 am

Part 1.4: Meet Nikky...

"I had a date with the muffin man~"

Step...

"I had a date with a pastry cheff~"

Step...

"I had a date with the candy man~"

Step Trill Bow...

"I had a date with death~"

A girl with a massive hood that looked like it had whit eyes amd sharp canine teeth on the hoods oppening with a white boarder line around it. Shadows hid her face but her long sideburs lightly laid over the opening od the mouth of her hood thats base was black. Her side burns had massive split ends and were black with white tips.

Her outfit held the same color sceme and had one oversized sleeve with metal claws at the end of it her other arms sleeve torn off to show her bare arm that her fore arm was in a glove that had a blade extended off it. half of her chest part of her hoodie looked torn off and her torso besides her stomach was wrapped in goss.

Her lower side looked like she had pants made of goss that was wrapped around from her hips down to her feet except her toes and heels. over that she had a black and white torn up skirt. The girl giggled grining under the shadows of her hood where no one could see it. "Looks like you have a date with him too..."

A man sat tied up in black duct tape tapped to a pillar of a store. "I hate men who cheat... death always cheats on me with others but I always forgive him~" she stood up and skipped around him and twirling on her tipy toes. "because thats wat truelove is all about! forgiving the one you love and accepting them for who thy are~"

she stopped and stood there her back to the man with her hands held behind her back the cloth of her sleeve bunching up where her fingers interlocked. "And to not allow anyone between the love you hold~" She turned on her heel towards him tilting her head to the side.

"Sadly for you you are not my belovid death and the sooner your gone death can focus on me again! He loves to try and kill me on our dates but he loves me too much to go through with it because he knows I'll bring him more dirty cheaters like you to him! Its really a love hate relationship~"

"We love each other..." she walked up to him again banding over again narrowed glowing bright wite eyes glowed from the mouth of the hood. "And Hate you...." She said in a dark voice beforethe glowing bright white energy orbs faded away letting the stoor room go dark and allowed screams of agony echo the area.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2015 5:50 pm

Part 2.1: Star Light

"And then the chick tried seduce the guy by~"

"Whoah!"

"Come on Jade no one wants to hear about that!"

Stella covered Jade's mouth in a hurry while Hally sighed and face palmed before grabbing a slice of pizza and took a bite of it her other hand holding a soda can by it's finger tips losely. Jade liked Stela's hand causing Stella to yank it off and wipe it on her pants. "Gross what are you 5?"

Jade chuckled "and 3 quorters yes." she said sticking out her tongue at her and she rolled her eyes. The three sat around a crate on raggity old fancy yet dirty cusioned chairs in what looked like an old abandoned millitary bunker. "Now are we gonna get this team meeting going or whar?" Hally asked before taking a sip of her soda.

"Right!" Jade rose a finger in the air before taking a large bite of pizza and began to talk with her mouth full. "Star Light's first meeting of the new year is now in order!" she swallowed her food and smiled brightly. "First order of buisness is to steal parts for me to remake our gear all in favor?"

Stella rose her hand and grabbed a slice of piza Hally raising her hand that held the soda and ate more of her pizza. "Awesome, after we do that we can start hitting places to fix up this place and then for money." Stella swallowed her food before speaking up. "What about findin gout who stole our gear in the first place?"

"If we find them we find them but they are more likely to find us first since they stole our gear over anyone elses and did so before we even got there and even left a note for us to find so clearly they knew we were coming for the stuff so they probably did it just to screw us over." Hakky said drinking more of her soda finishing her pizza.

"People like that don't just do a one and done they wanna be a major pain in our asses so all we have to do is let them find us again and kil them before they get away. It saves us trouble of hunting them down and we can use that time tofurther ourselves." Hally finished and Stella nodded "That makes sense I guess."

"So whats our first stop?" They asked looking to Jade who grinned and put the crust of her eatten pizza in her mouth like a cigar. She theb closed the near empty pizza box and laid down a large peice of paper that looked like it was printed off a screen shot of a computer through a standard computer.

On it was the detailed plans of a building with sharpie doodles on it. "This time around were not getting scrap metal, Well be raiding and stealing from this and 3 other stores in the mall. Well be going for weapons of many shapes and sizes and Ill use them for the metal. Then we'll raid the clothing and costume shop, Go for the best quality of things.

Jade smirked "Oh and while youre at the mall if you can go to the hard ware shop and get me a new blow torch mines fine but it has lost its new smell. While you two do this I'll be a bit of ways from the mall hacking into it to keep alarms off and unlock things for you. And keeping an eye on the police. If you need more hands I'll come in when you have the stuff and help you out."

She looked to them "Sound like a plan?" they nod "when do we head out?" stella asked as Hally fnished her pizza slice. "Tomorrow night, as soon as we all can meet up here but nothing before 11 since the mal closes at 10 and it takes them about a half an hour to an hour to clear out of the place." The all nod "now that thats over with... and she seduced him by-"

"JADE!"
"JADE!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 2:22 am

Part 2.2: Star's Heist: Set up
"So wat are we doing to cover our faces till we remake our masks?" Hally asked as she and Jade sat around the crate that had pia rested on it the might before as they waited on stella's arrival. "Well I brought some black bandannas. And as you can tell I'v already changed my hair color to purple and black with my hair chalk I always use."

" You'll just change our hair color and Stellas fine since there's many black haired girls in the city but she'll have to change styles and hide its real length for now. I've also brought her eye contacts and makeup for her eyes and face since her right eye and scars give her away."

"And here I thought you liked my blind eye and scars" Stella said as she walked in. "Finally! come on and get over here doulbe A 7 we've been waiting an hour for you." Stella's eyebrow twitched out of annoyance. "What did I say about calling me Asain Ass..?" Jade smiled sticking a tongue out "thats why I called you-"

Stella cut her off "What did I say about loop holes?" Jade pouted as Stella sat down "Better... I sware its like you want me to hit you..." She said as she pulled back heir hair into a U shaped fold and let more of it fall over that and tied it off into a pony tail that was 3 times shorter than her normal hair now.

Hally then passed her her well polished switch knife to use as a tinny mirror as she graabbed the make up starting to put it on over the scars around herright eye that had a clouded pupil. Hally started to tie on her bandanna over her mouth as Jade did the same. "So the plan is the same as last night if we do this right we should be done in about an hour."

Jade said as Stella replied while putting herpurple iris contact lenses. "Good I have a book report due tomorrow on a book I never read." Hallys hair caught flame as it turned bright red with scattered yellow tips and her irises turning black. "You and your last minute projects." Hally said shaking her head with a chuckle.

Stella handed the knife back tieing her bandanna on. "So we good to go now?" They all nod as they all stood up. Jade passed out massive backpacks as she grabbed her hover board and laptop. "Everyone know how their going to get away if the cops come?" Jade asked making sure they covered every base she could think of.

They both nodded and Jade smirked under her smiling bandanna. "Good, lets go get our stuff to remake what we lost then." they run and started to run off. Jade then passed the other two ear buds putting in her own before they split off in their own directions. Hally lept and parcored up to the roofs while using fire bursted from her hands to get up there.

She then ran on all fours towards the mall leaping from rof to roof. Stella flung her hand at the nearest building shooting out spikes at it.She then lept up as the spikes hit and stuck into the building. she then jumped up the spikes and used more spikes to allow herself to run and hop betwween buildings towards the mall.

Jade ran and threw her hover board to the ground hopping on it as he shoes locked in place on the board. She then started riding the board to a building across from the mall. once there she pulled off one foot and she an energy blast at the ground to launch into the air and did this over and over till she got to the roof and found a good place there to camp out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)   Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Light: Meet Night Time's Biggest Brightest Smiles (FF)
Page 1 of 1