Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
STAR Labs - Page 2 Vote_lcapSTAR Labs - Page 2 Voting_barSTAR Labs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
STAR Labs - Page 2 Vote_lcapSTAR Labs - Page 2 Voting_barSTAR Labs - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

STAR Labs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:11 pm

"Break it? Hah! Another problem to solve with gratuitous amounts of violence!" Zack holstered his knife and glock, drawing his Famas. Zack fired from the hip on full auto, spraying the machine Evan had indicated with bullets. As he reloaded, Zack glanced at Wellman. "Oi, Spivey, we've extra bodies at the tower. Can't ya just stick him in a flash drive or something? Isn't that how they deal with crap like this in the movies?" Zack slammed a fresh clip home, and looked around the room. "Okay... Stuff is broken... Now what?"
Back to top Go down

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

"Wait here a moment." Evan ghosted out of his 'cell' and into the complex computer. Finding his clone was easy. He immediately started ghosting into the machine Model Eleven Point One was in. He couldn't enter. His clone had all the same powers as he did. As long as Point One was in there, Evan was stuck on the outside.

M.E. Point One locked on to Silent Night's location. Arming the portal generator, it opened a rift in time/space around Zack.

Evan paniced. He ghosted back towards Zack, just in time to be caught in the portal himself.

Zack and Evan were surrounded by the event horizon for just a second, and then they found themselves in a new dimension.

They were still in STAR Labs, but everything was burned and broken. There were holes in the ceiling, and half an inch of dust covered everything. Evan found a small functioning cell phone and ghosted into it. He used the speakers to call out to Zack. "Zack, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop him. It looks like we're stuck in a different dimension. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 pm

Zack shrugged. "In my experience, if violence doesn't solve your problem, you aren't using enough. I say we find some smart guy and beat the answers out of him." Zack walked over to the phone, looking around. "And alternate dimension, eh? Well that sucks. Oi Mod, anything in here work still? If the not you opened a portal to here from the other here, maybe you can do the same?" Picking the phone containing Evan up, he sighed. "If nothing here works then I guess we have some exploring to do. And when we get back you definitely owe me after all this crap..."
Back to top Go down

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Evan scanned the surrounding area. Most of the technology was broken, but there were a few computers that might work. The portal device was mostly intact, but a few crucial parts were damaged.

Finding a security-like robot in the room next door, Evan entered the robotic body, which was missing its left arm and had slight torso damage. After a few minutes of rummaging through the mess, Evan found that there were three devices they needed if they were going to get home. He had also aquired the blueprints for said devices. Saving all these files on a flash drive, Evan turned to Zack.

"How good are you with electronics?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"Well..." Zack stretched, scratching the back of his head as he did so. "Considering I'm a weapon, one that blows up most computers just by standing next to them, I'd say I'm not so great with them. I wonder what's up outside..." Zack's attention span had gotten to him. Before Evan could protest, Zack had turned around and was wandering down the hall he was sure led out of the labs, if the layout was the same as in his own dimension.
Back to top Go down

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Evan turned and followed Zack. "I guess we can explore. We need to get a few miles away from this location, anyways. Otherwise, my counterpart will simply lock us out of our dimension."

Soon they reached the outside world. The sky was filled with red clouds and the wind was cold. As far as the eye could see, there was nothing but destruction. "I wonder if Titan's Tower is still standing in this dimension. We might be able to find someone to help us there. By the way, thanks for saving me. I now realize that I have a soul. They were trying to study me and keep me in a jar forever.""

A low rumble sounds from beyond the hills. The ground shakes slightly. A giant robot, 100 feet tall and on 6 legs appears in the distance and begins to approach the two heroes.

"Zack, what is that?"

OOC: We might want to continue this story in the AU section. We might be able to get some more people to join and play as 'alternate versions' of their characters. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:31 am

ooc: que final fantasy battle music! And sure, that sounds like a good idea. I'll reply there?
Back to top Go down

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:11 am

OOC: Yep, here's the link.

https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t680-the-destroyed-world-open-to-all#13330

This thread is hereby closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STAR Labs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: STAR Labs   STAR Labs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAR Labs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2