Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Vote_lcapKallie Krono the Rock Star Voting_barKallie Krono the Rock Star Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Kallie Krono the Rock Star Vote_lcapKallie Krono the Rock Star Voting_barKallie Krono the Rock Star Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Kallie Krono the Rock Star

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Kallie Krono the Rock Star Empty
PostSubject: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:36 pm

Kallie Krono walks down Jump Citys streets evily grining as she walks down to a large bank. Her grin widens as she stands infront of the door and opens it. She looks at all the people then jumps on her hover borad and flys up near the ceeling as the citizens look at her. She pulls out a microphone that was cliped onto her left boot and holds it up to her mouth.

"HELLO JUMP CITY!!! ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?!?!?!?!?!"

The citizens looks confused at her as she clicks something on her borad and music plays from it as she chuckles.

"'Dance!"

The music gets louder as the people start to dance unable to stop.

"ok I'm gonna need back up singers how about you, you, and you."

She points at three diffrent girls then begins the song.

"Back door cracked, we don't need a key We get in for free, no V.I.P. sleaze, Drink that Kool-Aid follow my lead, Now you're one of us, you're coming with me. It's time to kill the lights and shut the DJ down."

"This place's about to.."

"Tonight we're taking over, no one's getting out This place's about to blow-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh.(This place about to)"

The civillians continue to dance to the song as some lightbulbs shatter as she sings the word blow.And repeats the line This place's about to blow-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh 3 more times.

"Now what? What? We're taking control We get what we want We do what you don't Dirt and glitter cover the floor We're pretty and sick We're young and we're bored It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out(This place about to)Tonight we're taking names 'cause we don't mess around....[x4:] This place about to blow-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh."

the windows shatter and sparks fly from machines because of her the high pitch frequency. She uses the hover borad to fly down to a civillian getting close up to his face.

"Go, go, go, go insane, go insane Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em Let me see them Hanes, let me, let me see them Hanes Go insane, go insane Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em Let me see them Hanes, let me, let me see them Hanes."

The civillians threw white papers in the air then waved their hands in the air every time she sang "Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em Let me see them Hanes, let me, let me see them Hanes" she pulled out a bag and handed it to a civillian. The civillian grabed it and put money inside and passed it to th next person as they did the same thing.

"We are taking over... Get used to it ok..."

The bag got passed back to her. She put the full bag of money over her sholder and contnued singing trying to finish the song before she left.

"[x4:] Oh, this place about to blow-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh This place about to blow... "

All the civillians passed out from exhaustion as she flew out of the store on her hover borad grining puting the microphone on her hip again but didn't turn it off becuase it was never on she had only used it for looks. She continued to fly away grining.

"Man I love being a bad guy!!!"

Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character
Name: Mark Rowan
Code Name: Teen Lantern

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 pm

As it would turn out the loud ruckus had warranted a noise complaint, which in turn was reported to the police who were quite a bit of frenzy about why there would be a concert in a bank? Well that message was the received by the Blue Lantern, who saw it was time to go to work and appeared at the bank in civvies just as Kallie attempted to fly away with her stolen goods. A smile creeped across the boy's face as he pulled his hand out of his pockets and revealed his glowing blue ring, which then lit up and in a bright hue of light replaced his normal clothes with his super-hero attire. "Time to cancel her tour."

At which point, Teen Lantern flew off into the sky with a blue streak glittering behind him until he caught up the runaway rock star. He flew about a yard away from her, while signaling with his hand gesture for felon to pull over the hover board like a police cop on a motorcycle, Kallie was indeed in a lot of trouble. Getting pulled over by a Universal cop is definitely worse than being pulled over by a regular one, believe that.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:33 pm

ooc: i never said this was open it was just an intro but ok ill go with it.

Kallie looked at the guy in blue and smirked tieing a rope to the Bag of money to her hip she then wiped out her axe gutair.

"You know I really hate paparazzi but dont be so blue cause I'll do a song just for you!!!!!"

She pulled out a gutair chip from under her hair tie (the thing that keeps her hair in a ponney tail) and started to play loud music from her gutair sending sonic waves at the guy in blue hitting him hard as she stopped flying to look at him.

"Sorry mister Blue I rock too hard for you?"
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:04 pm

She obviosuly hadn't understood what Mark meant when he motioned for her to bring it down. Instead the villainesss turned it up in an extremely LOUD way, via sending a strong amped up soundwaves in the Blue Lantern's direction, which caused him to yell out before going spiraling out of the sky. However, half-way through his descent BL caught himself and began to rub out his ringing ears with his two index fingers. Afterwards clenching his fist as he realized that she wasn't going to go down quietly... Literally. "Some artists just don't know when it's curtain call." That being said, Mark darted back up into the air and shot multiple laser beams from his ring at the girl in the hopes of hitting her or her weapon. Meanwhile, at the same time he constructed ear plugs in each ear drum made of hard light energy to defend against her super sonic attacks. These little guys should keep the sound down. "Great, now shes got me rhyming..." He said morbidly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

She just barly dodged the blasts and looked at him with a twisted grin as she inhaled then let out a super highpitch wistle that could still be heard by the guy in blue but didn't effect him because of his ear plugs.

"Ear plugs huh? Well I know how to take care of music haters. You chop them into little pieces!"

She held her axe gutair like a bat and flew at the guy in blue swinging at him with her wepon.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:05 am

The girls ear piercing whistle could be felt by the Lantern, but as stated before his ears were protected and his shield deflected the sound waves for him. So little to no discomfort was felt as he approached the girl. However, she then made a bold move in attacking him. Although, Mark quickly reacted by constructing a curved hard light line or stick within his palm, which he utilized to parry the blow and was sent gliding backwards form the force of her hit.

Then he held the curved blue stick like a bow as he recovered and suddenly materialized four different types of arrows before firing them all at once. One had a boxing glove on it, the other a buzz saw at the head of it, the other had handcuffs, and the last looked like it had brass knuckles. Little did Kellie know, however, the saw arrow wasn't even aimed at her. That one was shot at her money bag, for TL definitely did not intend on letting her get away with the loot. Somehow Mark had a sinking suspicion that the rocker wasn't robbing to give to the poor.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:32 am

The arrows came at her she tried to doag them all but with holding her gutair like an axe was wasn't as fast as she usaly would have been if it was in any other position. She leaned to the left to dodge the buzz saw but acidently put her gutair axe in the path of the boxing glove arrow and it was hit from her hands. The bag of loot wasn't very tied well she never had been good at making knows so when she was hit in the stomac by the brass knuckle it untied and droped to the ground. Before completly falling off her hover borad the handcuffs shot around her wrists.

She pumited to the ground and about 5 feet from the ground she screamed sending sonic waves at the ground slowing her down enough to filp over landing on her feet. As she screamed the ground benith her became a crador and all windows in a 100 foot radius shattered. She stood up strait looking down at the ground as the blue guy flew down to her. She slowly began to laugh but to some one who couldn't her the laughs it would look like she was crying. She slowly turned around and quickly looked up with a crazy evil and wide grin on her face. She ran up to him getting colse up in his face so she knew he would be able to read her lips.

"I'm going to give you a kick so hard I knock those ear plugs right out of those stupid ears of yours then I'm gonna wistle as loud as I can just to see you scream...... I wonder how long I'll have to whistle until I make your ears bleed "

She quickly kneed him right in the stomach then lifted her leg up more now placing her foot where she had kneed kicking off on his stomack doing a back flip landing perfectly as she made him stuble a little she then rushed into a headbutt aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Teen Lantern had knocked her out of the sky. Good. However, as BL followed she screamed and slowed her descent. Boy she can holler! Blue Lantern then approached the girl. Her wrists were now encased in hard light energy and she had lost her gold. Pretty much, she had no reason to continue the fight and thus BL hoped she would give in. However, upon approach he realized that he had thought wrong for his ring reported back to him that her willpower was still strong. Immediately following a taunt, the girl ran up to Mark and Kneed him in the ribs surprisingly hard and then then back-flip kicked him away. "OUUF!!" That was actually pretty impressive. As the Nighthawk thought this he laid on his stomach after flipping through the air. The blow had caused him to loose concentration and thus his constructs that were already present, like the ear plugs and handcuffs, disintegrated.

However, all she had really done was make Mark decide to take off the kiddie gloves. "Ok, I tried to be as hopeful as possible in thinking I could stop you without doing to much damage, but you're trying to make this performance go mainstream. So you know what, welcome to the BIG LEAGUES!" Then from Teen Lantern's powerring a massive hand expelled towards Kallie made of blue light energy that was the size of a bus and moved as fast as Mark could think. It was indeed inescapable based on how much area it could cover and then as it grabbed hold of Kallie TL proceeded to slam her into the ground, against a parked vehicle leaving an indent in the side of it, and then into the side of a brick wall, which made a loud thud as she connected with it before stopping. Then proceeded to exert extreme pressure on the villain as the giant blue hand held onto her body in a vice grip. "Sorry, but no encores for you." Teen Lantern rose to his feet as he said this with glowing blue eyes and didn't even touch the ground. Instead his body just levitated up and floated toward Kallie.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Kallie had her head down and saw all the scratches on her bodie and her face that had been grining frowned as she looked at her skirt. It was torn. As The guy in blue came up to her she looked up looking very angry*

"YOU RIPED MY SKIRT AND NOW YOU'LL PAY!!!!!!!!"

She wistled as loud as she could watching the guy in blue trying to sheild his ears as he lost conitration and the fist disapered. She keept walking closer and closer to him the wistleing getting stronger and louder as she did. She grabed a big shard of glass and held it high right above his head about to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm

"I'd like a Vanilla Bean Cherry Twist with extra whipped toppings, please," Galaxuis ordered happily as she handed money over to the cashier. Since coming to Earth Galaxuis had quickly picked up how things worked and even though it was not much like her home planet she felt like she was making progress in this new world. She grabbed her drink and made her way to one of the book shelves examining what books they had to offer. Galaxuis heard something though, a thumping. She strained her ears and heard it again. The cafe's music had always been very soothing with hardly any bass or harsh voices. The alien girl turned away from the bookshelf and looked out the window but as she did the thumping stopped. She held the cup a little tighter, she knew something was happening but didn't want to make a big deal out of nothing. Walking outside she looked all direction to see a man in blue shooting strange arrows at a girl with pink hair. Galaxuis cautiously as the girl's musical item got hit along with herself. Galaxuis got ready to defend but realized that the girl was hand cuffed. Who was this man? She watched as the seemed triumphant but her attention returned to the girl when she fell but broke her fall with her powerful scream which broke all the glass around Galaxuis and even caused her to squeeze her drinks container making it have a permanent rip in the bottom and in the middle.
Galaxuis became infuriated as the drink spilled all over her Golethian dress and made her fingers sticky. She was even more mad that her ears had a slight ringing in them. Now the pink haired girl was attacking the man in blue She wiped her hands on the back of her dress then took off in flight towards the scene. She went slow at first as she could tell the man was no longer playing around grabbing her with blue hands and making her crash into things. Galaxuis became more curious halting for a moment to admire this man's handy work. The details were beautiful and the power and force were raw. Galaxuis liked the guy already or at least his power. Which was very similar to her own. Once he had her pinned down Galaxuis flew about 10 yards behind the blue man as he went towards the pink haired girl. She didn't know who he was or even if he was fully good but the spirits around her gave off feelings of caution.

The spirits were right, the girl whistled and the blue mans hands disappeared as the noise begin to ruin his concentration. Galaxuis' ears started to hurt again inflicting pain like no other onto her soon-to-be deaf ears. Galaxuis quickly thought up complete solid matter inside her ears, blocking the sound from entering her mind. She was content with her idea, never really have done it before but her pride slipped into terror as a huge shard of glass hovered over the blue man. She had to act fast, quickly she used her powers to create a band around the mans waist, then tugging it, making him fling towards her, escaping injury or death by few milliseconds. As she fell back from her own force she created a dark thick force field around the man and herself.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Kallie swung the glas shard down and missed the man had been recuided by a girl in black. She looked around for her gutair knowing it couldnt have landed too far from her. she saw from the corner of her eye her gutair burried in rubble but seemed to be undamaged. The gutair was made from the strongest matrial posible so it wouldn't brake easly.

Kallie flung the shard of glass to the girl in black to cause a desration. SHe then ran over to her gutair. She quickly uncovered it and put the strap on. She clicked a botton on the gutair and her hover board flew over to her. She hoped on it then pluged in the gutair to the hover board. The sonic wave she had sent to the blue guy was aparently un amplifuted.

She looked at the two of them pulling out another gutair chip out from under her hair tie and held it to the top of begining strings ready to strum down.

"You really shouldn't have Pi**ed me off."

Looking angry she strumed down as hard as possible causeing the ground to shake like an earthquack and buildings to fall.

"But now that you did are you ready to rock?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:13 pm

(OT: Remember to stay in order like we planned, thanks)
(Also she made a thick force field over herself and BL so it'll take more then a shard of glass to break it.)
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:27 am

ooc: I know Kallie was just trieing to destract them so she could get to her gutair without any problems
Back to top Go down
Just AmaZin
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Just AmaZin

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 am

Teen Lantern didn't know what was happening!? Only the ringing was on his mind, oh that incisive ringing! Then there was a sudden jerk and finally nothing...As he he opened his eyes he found a girl in his presence as he laid on all fours. Her look told him she wasn't human, but the ring didn't recognize her as any alien he knew. In any case she saved his life and he owed her a debt of gratitude for that. At the same time a glass shard hit the side of her shielding, alerting TL that he was still in battle and he didn't plan to be caught off guard again.

"Thank you for the help, my name is Teen Lantern or Blue Lantern. You should probably wear these if you wanna be able to hear yourself think in the future." That being said, Mark constructed ear muffs over bother their heads in blue light energy, but they did more than just warm your ears. These muffs would reduce the noise of Kallie's whiny voice, which was stating that the two shouldn't have pissed her off as she ruptured the area with her guitar strums. She's stronger and more dangerous than I thought? Ok, kid gloves off, I gotta stop her or someone could get killed. "Rock this!" As Kallie spoke, Blue got to one knee and punched his fist into the ground. A mere few seconds later suddenly a big blue boxing glove fist erupted out of the ground like a jack 'n the box from under Kallie and seeked to knock her into the air. It's a good thing this new chick was shielding him because while doing this attack he was a sitting duck and defneseless.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 2:21 am

ooc: 1. should i wait for syncs reply before i post cause i was told to pratice taking turns.
and 2. remember Kallies on her hover borad now all that did was giver higher ground
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kallie Krono the Rock Star   Kallie Krono the Rock Star Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kallie Krono the Rock Star
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next