Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Vote_lcapThe Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Voting_barThe Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Vote_lcapThe Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Voting_barThe Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Empty
PostSubject: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Luna gave a deep breath, feeling nervous about her performance, sat in her dressing room she practiced a few of the notes on her harp, having had to create a completely new song for the performance, taking a look at her script and making sure she had memorized it well enough.

"Miss Luna you're on!" said a man dressed in technical gear holding a clipboard "oh coming!" said Luna in her soft voice, carrying her harp as she stood up and walked out of her dressing room, walking up to the tank which had the stage floating above it, climbing up the ladder as the arena turned dark, a few people ooing and wowing, Luna then walked onto the stage and sat on a float that was made to look like a rock, turning to her mermaid form as she started to play her harp, the spotlight slowly shining onto Luna as her eyes focused on the strings, the whole room silent as they listened to her play.

OOC: The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfc-DDz2LPQ&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Her harp:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character
Name: Senshuken
Code Name: The Honerable One

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Jonah didn't really know what to expect when he had brought his ticket and taken his seat at the Aquarium.

While he had only been in Jump City for only a couple of days, Jonah had seen a commercial for the 'Musical Mermaid at the Aquarium' and decided that since he had nothing better to do for the moment that he might as well check it out. Overall it had been a somewhat pleasant day so far. He had gone and seen some Australian animals that he had never seen before solely because they tended to live in the warmer, coastal waters of the northern parts of Australia... or it was because they were dangerous as all hell and shouldn't be approached under any circumstances.

Still as he took his seat and watched the lights go down, Jonah had no idea what was in store. As the first strings of the harp softly began to play, Jonah closed his eyes and let the music wash over him. Music had always been about emotion and passion to Jonah; the whole point of music was to portray the emotions and passions of the musician and give them a form in which the audience could share in, if only for a few moments. This song... this song could have been considered romantic and too a degree it was but it was more a bitter sweet tribute to it. A memory of what had once been and the sorrow that remained now that it no longer existed. It remained him of the loved ones that he could no longer speak to... the loved ones he would never see again.

As his cheeks started to feel a little damp, Jonah blinked his eyes open at the discovery that he was crying. Thankful for the darkness and wiping away his tears so that he didn't have to explain to anyone just why he had been crying, the moment his vision was cleared he saw the musician behind the song. She was... words failed. Words couldn't explain just what he saw in her because the words he wanted to use didn't exist. In stunned silence, he continued to watch and listen as the music continued.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Luna continued to play her song, her deep ocean blue eyes only looking at the strings of the harp, everything else around her was just a blur as she played in complete silence, a small smile washed over her face as it seemed that people were enjoying her song.

As the song eventually finished Luna slowly looked up to the crowd, a sudden roar of applause soon followed which made Luna smile loads "thank you! Thank you!" she called out as she bowed "I will be signing autographs outside my dressing room, please come along! Don't worry I'll be in my human form!" she said with soft giggle as she slid off the rock and swam towards the ladder, lifting herself out with her arms and over the tank, transforming to her human form out of sight of the audience, letting her skin absorb the water on her body as her tail split into two human legs, quickly slipping on some underwear, a diagonally cut wavy skirt with an ocean scene printed onto it and a light blue t-shirt, she then hurried to her dressing room to put her harp away, a table and chair already set-up outside of it, placing her harp on her dressing table she then sat at the table as a few fans already started arriving, holding various objects for her to sign, t-shirts, posters, hats, anything, to which she would sign "Luna Northlight" in fancy writing.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 pm

As the show ended and people started to leave, Jonah remained where he had been sitting for a time. Mostly this was because of the sheer number of people between him and the nearest exit and deciding that waiting for the crowd to thin out before he tried to make his way out himself. To a lesser extent, he wanted to collect himself before he had to do anything important. It had been a long time since he had been reminded about the good times that he and his family had shared together before the tragic events that took them away. It was... painful to remember such things, but in this case it was a good pain.

As the crowd vanished, Jonah finally managed to stand up and slowly make his exit. It didn't take long for him to locate the dressing room in question due to the large crowd of people (Many of them teenaged boys from the looks of it) but for the moment he stood back and just watched the proceedings. There was something... off about the girl. She was still beautiful to look at and all, but there was something... different. It was hard to pinpoint but if he was going to give words to his thoughts and gut feeling it would have been that the girl seemed more alive and comfortable on the stage and in the water as a mermaid then she seemed to be as a normal human. Keeping his thoughts to himself, he waited out the crowd as it slowly thinned until there was only him and the singer left.

Glancing down at his current attire, Jonah felt a little overdressed. It was winter in Jump and he had never really had to deal with snow before coming to this city, but Jonah felt he had overcome the hurdle like a professional. His clothing was designed more for warmth then design, but he felt that the black pants went well with the pale red shirt rather nicely, his coat hung over his arm to prevent himself from overheating in the warmth of the building. Taking the few steps needed in order to be standing in front of her table, Jonah offered the woman a polite bow of the head and a small smile as he said "Good afternoon. That really was a wonderful performance you offered today and I am not ashamed to admit that I was moved by it."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Luna was glad as the line started to thin out, getting tired of signing teenage boy's arms and merchandise, she stared at Jonah and smiled at his compliment "thank you very much, I'm so glad that you enjoyed it" she said happily with a soft smile "do you have anything you want me to sign?" she asked curiously, a pen at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:38 pm

"As strange as it may sound I'm not really interested in having you sign anything. If you don't mind would..." For a split second, Jonah faltered. What he was about to do was more or less completely new territory to him and he could already feel doubts latch onto him like leeches, draining away his resolve. Still, as he raised a hand to the back of his head and started to rub it in a slightly embarrassed way, he briefly managed to overcome his fears. "Would you like to have lunch with me, if you're not too busy or anything?" He took heart in the fact that he managed to avoid blushing at his own question.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Luna looked a little surprised before she smiled "finally I'm so glad someone asked me that, yes I'd love to thank you" she said happily, she had become increasingly tired of the recent ebb-and-flow of her life, perform then go back to her pond then go to sleep, then repeat all week.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:55 am

"That's alright, I understand. Sorry for bothering you." Jonah began, already turning around and starting to walk away before stopping as the information of current events finally managed to catch up with his brain. "Hang on..." Turning around once more, Jonah looked at the somewhat well known 'mermaid' singer with a small blush of embarrassment and a lot of surprise. "S...Sorry about that. Kinda assumed that was going to go in a different direction there... I only moved here less than a week ago so I don't really know anyone or where anything is so if there is anywhere you want to go I'll be more then willing to pay for it." He offered, hoping like all hell that the embarrassing moment would be mistaken for a dorky sort of charm. Girls had a soft spot for adorkable things, right?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:02 pm

Luna chuckled "to tell the truth I've only been here for a few weeks too" she then stood up and stood next to Jonah "I know this place that does excellent sushi" she said happily 'd'awwh he's so cute, maybe being a mermaid star has its little perks after-all' she thought with a light blush on her pale cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 pm

As Jonah's mind attempted to work out exactly what was going on in the world around the fleshy prison in which it was bound, only a small amount of it was about to assist in the his body's attempts at appearing to be a normal human being and not a weirdo. "I've had sushi before. It's been a few years though but I think it would be worth giving it another try. Lead the way." In truth, Jonah avoided sushi. The one time he had tried it was during a class event and while he had gotten off alright the fish didn't agree with a number of his classmates. It wasn't pretty. Still, once the part of his mind that wanted to be on good terms with the pretty girl had forced the panicking, rebelling parts of his mind into submission by pimp slap the willingness to face it again increased by the moment.

"You know, I have no idea what your real name is. All it says on the poster is that your the 'Singing Mermaid'. My name's Jonah." He introduced himself the moment they started to head off, feeling ashamed that he didn't know her name despite the fact that he had come to her show to see and hear her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:30 pm

Luna looked to Jonah "don't worry, the place I know serves fresh sushi with really nice dipping sauces and all sorts" she said happily before she walked with him, listening to him introduce himself as Jonah "my name is Luna Northlight, but you can just call me Luna if you like" she said with a little chuckle "yeah I aught to ask them to at least put my name on the posters" she added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Luna... the name suited her quite well from what little Jonah knew of her.

Still, as they walked Jonah took solace in the fact that at least the sushi they would be having later would be well made. "I mean, yes you are a singing mermaid fair enough, but they could at least have 'Luna the Singing Mermaid' or something. Through it does seem that what they lack in advertising they make up for in the costume department. You looked great up there while looking comfortable while being able to swim like a champion. I mean it's not surprising that an outfit like that exists but it must cost a fortune to have one tailor made for you. " Jonah admitted, remembering how Luna looked on stage. She honestly did look at home in the tank.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:52 pm

Luna smiled at Jonah's words "actually there wasn't a lot of effort put into my costume, it's literally just oyster shells over my chest, the traditional mermaid look if you will" she said happily, she was glad that Jonah enjoyed her costume none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Draco
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 pm

Jonah blinked in surprise at Luna's answer before confusion swept in like a pile of autumn leaves being batted away by the wind. As his forehead narrowed a little in thought, he simply asked "What about the tail? Surely that must be an expensive part of the costume to make and maintain? I had an older sister growing up who loved being an actress, so I know a couple of things about costumes. For that to look a comfortable as it did while still being waterproof must have cost a lot. When you add on the fact that you swim like a fish well wearing it I'm surprised your dressing room doesn't have armed guards to protect the investment. "
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:11 pm

Luna couldn't help but laugh "there is no trickery with my tail, it's as real as you and I, I'm a real mermaid silly" she said lightheartedly and cheerily as if she expected Jonah to have realized that by now "if you wish I can even show you after we get some food" she added happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)   The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chance to meet a Star (Jonah Orian)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next