Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

Tython

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Wish upon a star(open) Vote_lcapWish upon a star(open) Voting_barWish upon a star(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Wish upon a star(open) Vote_lcapWish upon a star(open) Voting_barWish upon a star(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Wish upon a star(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wish upon a star(open) Empty
PostSubject: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:49 pm

Falling.

I'm falling.

That was the only thing going though the angel Arinn's mind as she plummeted towards earth. She was falling, and she didn't know why. She started to set on fire, and she could feel the heat around her.

She rammed straight through a building at breakneck speeds, then she hit then ground, too wounded to move. She looked up at the sky, trying to see her former home... her family, her friends... something.
(Sorry, I couldn't think of anything to write...)

Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Bow was walking aimlessly through the streets as per usual when she saw something in the sky look like it was falling on fire. She hadn't a clue what it could be, but when she heard the thundering crash of it wrecking through a building she flew immediately towards it at top speeds. Once inside the building, which she came in through the gaping whole in the roof, she started to take charge at once, something not so common for Rain.

"You! Call the ambulance! You! Please check to make sure everyone else is okay! You! Please check and make sure this building isn't going to collapse... And everyone else... Out!!"

She flew down to the ground and knelt beside the wounded angel. Wishing she were Mark and had healing powers, she did not. All she could do was check her vitals and make sure she was alive. Which she was. Bow let out a sigh of relief and looked down at her with a smile, gently touching her cheek. "It's going to be okay... We'll get you help... Can you hear me? If so, don't speak, just squeeze my hand." She spoke calmly and in a soothing tone as she placed her palm in her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:44 pm

Arinn looked around frantically, attempting to find out where she was. The first thing she saw was the building. It had a huge crater, fiery crater in the middle of it, starting from the roof and ending around the second to third floor within it. She imagined that was her fault, and she felt terrible because of it.

She slowly lifted one of her hands, and inspected it with her occasionally blurring vision. It looked burnt, and it had a few cuts her and there that where bleeding, but that wasn't the strange part. It was radiating a dark aura, something that was definitely uncharacteristic of angels. She slowly put it back to her side, then she saw a glimpse of something getting closer.

She could see a figure getting closer to her, a girl, with pink hair. She knelt up to her, and checked to see if she was alive. The girl touched her cheek, then said something to her. Arinn couldn't understand the words coming thing from her mouth, she was too dazed. The words slowly formed, with a little time.

"..We'll get.. ..help... ...don't speak, just squeeze... ..hand."

Arinn grabs her hand tightly.

"Help... help me up."

She coughed up a little blood, then attempted to get up, but she yelped in pain before she could even get on on knee. Her dark aura was still vibrating around her, and it seemed to settle on the ground for a good 30 seconds before dissipating.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Bow felt her gentle sqeeze and smiled a little more thankful she heard her and had responded. When she requested to sit up; however, Bow frowned slightly, but she was already starting to sit herself up and Bow wasn't about to let her hurt herself even worse. Her eyes went wide when Arinn coughed up blood. Bow got her into a position where she could breath easy before trying to relax again. She rubbed her back gently trying to make her as comfortable as possible. Only in the back of her mind did the dark aura register. That wasn't her main concern at the moment.

"Okay... This is as far as you get. I will not help you stand. You don't need to right now. You're hurt. Badly. You should be lying down..." She didn't want to talk to much for fear of overloading her brain. Instead she turned to the few people still inside the building.

"Where's the ambulance?? How are the people?? Is this building safe??"

"On its way... One already came and left with the couple injured outside."

"Aye. Three injured, no fatalities."

"I'm not a construction worker, but from what I can tell, yes."

*sigh* "Good... Now go just in case. Thank you for your help." She turned back to Arinn and rubbed her back some more. "Can you tell me your name? I promise I'm not leaving you until you're better..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:19 am

Arinn looks Bow in the eyes, a little angry that the girl didn't seem to think she was okay. She didn't want to admit it, but she was in a lot of pain.

"I don't care if I need to get up. I said I'm going to get up, so I'm going to do it whether you like it or not. ...Just not yet."

The girl talks to a man, then turns back to her. She rubs her back some more, then asks for her name.

"Arinn." That's all she says, because that all she knew. She attempts to get up again, and is successful. She tries to half-walk, half-limp away. "Thanks for the help, but that's all I'll be needing. Then she stumbles and falls.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 am

Bow smiled sweetly as Arinn shared her name. She completely ignored any hint of malice on Arinn's face because she knew that was probably just a byproduct of being wounded as bad as she must be. Bow looked concerned as she got up, but she said she wouldn't help her, and she was going to stick to her word. When she fell, Bow rushed over. "Are you okay? Listen. I know you don't want my help, but you've got me 'til you're better... So you might as well deal with it..." Just about that time the ambulance got there and the men came in with a stretcher and attempted to hoist Arinn onto it.

After they got situated Bow would follow them out and into the ambulance holding Arinn's hand the entire way if she'd let her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:27 pm

Arinn looked up at the carnage she had caused then sighed. The least she could do was let the girl do what she wanted, after all, she really needed the help. "...Fine."

She let the men load her onto the stretcher, then looked up to Bow while she was holding her hand. She gave Bow a smile, a genuine one, that wordlessly said. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Bow smiled and rubbed the back of Arinn's hand with her thumb as they traveled towards the hospital. The men were doing their job and hooking Arinn up to machines while checking her vitals and any signs of external wounds. Bow watched them, a little suspicious that they would try something stupid, but also trusting that they would do their duty to the best of their ability. She then turned her attention to Arinn and looked her in the eyes with a soft smile. "Arinn's a pretty name... I don't like to assume anything, but, are you an angel?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Arinn looked up to Bow. "Yeah, I am... or, I guess I was...."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Bow looked a bit confused. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Arinn sighed. "I...I feel from heaven not to long ago... I don't know why, I just remember falling... then a crash." She looked up to Bow and smiled. "Look, I know I can be stubborn, and I don't know if it's because of the painkillers or not, but I'm sorry for the way I acted, and thank you very much for helping me."

She coughed, then reached for something to drink. "I've become a fallen angel, I guess. But I don't really feel evil..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 pm

Bow smiled sweetly and touched her forehead gently, detecting a bit of a fever she thought. A look of concern washed over her, but it faded and was replaced by a caring twinkle in her eyes. She listened to Arinn and couldn't help but giggle at her apologizing. "Don't worry Arinn, you're not the first stubborn person I've run across... I'll be here until you're better, and after we'll be sure to stay in touch!"

She gave Arinn the cup of water that was just laying there, probably for one of the men, but she was sure they didn't mind. Bow blinked and smiled again at Arinn. "Because you're not..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish upon a star(open)   Wish upon a star(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish upon a star(open)
Page 1 of 1