Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Vote_lcapStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Voting_barStar-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Empty
PostSubject: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Kyte packed a picnic basket full of food for the night, and also packed swimming clothes and such for the lake and waterfall. He loved spending a lot of money on Nina and spoiling her, but he also knew that money wasn't everything. He was going to take her to a picnic by the waterfall and then possibly swim in the lake. In case the water at the lake was too cold to swim in, he packed thermal swimsuits as well. While they wouldn't be as much fun as the normal swimsuits, he was sure they could manage.

He smiled and went downstairs to Nina.

Ready, darling?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Nina wiggled her shoe onto her foot before falling back and landing on her butt "oof!", slipping her black converse shoe on before tieing the shoelace and smiled at him "I am now hunny bunch" she said happily, standing up and walking up to him, wearing a pair of black jeans with a black jumper, a purple floral pattern stitched over the left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm

He laughed gently, catching Nina before she fell, and standing her up straight. He smiled, kissing her gently, before carrying the basket out to the car, opening the door for Nina. When she got in, he closed it, getting in on the driver's side and putting the basket between their seats.

Starting the car, he drove to the lake, getting out with Nina and setting up their spot next to the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Nina smiled as she helped Kyte set up the picnic, sitting on the blanket as she looked to the waterfall "its so pretty..." she said, listening to the soft roar and the crickets chirping with the occasional owl hoot "I love night time..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 9:58 pm

He smiled as he sat there with Nina, cracking open a soda and drinking it. Nina said that she loved it, but he was still worried it wasn't romantic enough, pulling out sushi and offering some to her.

Would you like to go swimming in a bit?
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Nina looked to the sushi and picked up a California roll, munching on it calmly, smiling at the idea of a midnight swim "sure! Sounds fun" she said happily, looking to the lake with curiosity "just remember its difficult for me to swim after a while" she reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 pm

He nodded as Nina reminded him that she had trouble swimming after a while.

I know. We can walk in the shallow water only if you want.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Nina smiled at Kyte lovingly "that'd be okay then, although if you were to save me from drowning that'd be another of the many reasons why I love you" she said happily.

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:17 pm

He laughed gently.

Okay. Just let me know when you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 am

Nina nodded before she took a spicy tuna roll off the sushi plate and ate it, brushing her fingers together and swallowing the snack "we can go in now if you like" she said, reaching into the picnic basket where she knew Kyte had packed her swimming costume, taking out her black bikini and changing in-front of Kyte, knowing he wouldn't see anything he already hadn't seen before.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 am

He laughed gently as Nina changed right in front of him, and he gave a playful pinch to her hip, before taking off his shirt. He changed into his swimming trunks, and then went with Nina into the water, only as deep in as she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 8:39 am

Nina shivered a little and got covered in goosebumps as she stepped into the water, taking note that it was very cold but she knew she would get use to it as time went on, going in just a little past her waist before she looked to Kyte and playfully splashed him with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 am

He laughed gently when Nina splashed him, sweeping his hand across the water to make a small wave splash her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:01 am

Nina giggled more, having fun with Kyte in the lake before she tackled him into the water laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 10:17 am

He smiled, giving Nina a gentle kiss on the cheek.

I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)   Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star-Crossed (Kyte and Nina's V-Day)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next