Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Vote_lcapThe Destroyed World (Open to All) Voting_barThe Destroyed World (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Destroyed World (Open to All) Vote_lcapThe Destroyed World (Open to All) Voting_barThe Destroyed World (Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Destroyed World (Open to All)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Destroyed World (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:10 am

Zack and Model Eleven are stuck in another dimension. Exiting from the ruins of STAR Labs, they find destruction as far as the eye can see. Intent on finding out what has caused this, finding the Titans in this dimension, and getting home, they don't know what fate has in store for them. Immediately, they run into a 100 foot tall robot with six legs. (This can be a fun place to explore alternate versions of your characters.)
____________________________-

Soon they reached the outside world. The sky was filled with red clouds and the wind was cold. As far as the eye could see, there was nothing but destruction. A low rumble sounds from beyond the hills. The ground shakes slightly. A giant robot, 100 feet tall and on 6 legs appears in the distance and begins to approach the two heroes.

"Zack, what is that?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:43 am

Zack's grin twitched as he drew his Famas, though he doubted it would do much good. "No idea, Mod. But this may be a slight problem."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Evan ghosted out of his body and in the general direction of the giant robot. His goal was to ghost into the machine and take control of it.

Something was wrong. He couldn't get inside of it. Something was stopping Evan from ghosting into the machine.

Returning to his one-armed robot body, Evan turned to Zack. "I can't ghost into that thing."

The giant robot shot a laser at the two heroes. Evan was unable to get out of the way and lost his remaining arm. This was not good.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Zack stood back up, having dived to one side to avoid the beam. "So Mod, does that robot have any music in it? Something about right now feels like it should have a fast paced background song." Zack dropped to one knee as he took aim, his maniacal laughter barely audible over the sound of gunfire as he sprayed the robot's faceplate with bullets. "Fight to the end, pay for your sins! Pray to your Gods on high, for today one shall surely die!" Zack seemed lost in his past as he reloaded, resuming his attack, diving from side to side, narrowly avoiding the robot's attacks as he shouted some kind of battle hymn in his maniacal voice, punctuated with equally maniacal laughter and bursts of gunfire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:56 pm

The robot didn't seem affected at all by the barrage of bullets Zack was shooting at it. Another 3 lasers shot out at Zack in retaliation.

Evan ghosted back into the broken down STAR Labs, as his body was now useless. Finding a still working intercom system, he decided a little music couldn't hurt. "Request granted." Globus' Preliator boomed over the few functioning speakers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5q6skxRLnsI&feature=related

Searching for something to fight the giant robot, Evan found a molecular canon. This would probably take that thing down. Ghosting into the turret, he found that it couldn't turn to the right, the direction he needed to face to shoot the robot.

One blast from the canon brought a wall down. Now Evan could see outside.

Ghosting back into the limbless robot at Zack's side, Evan told Zack to "Draw him to the other side of the building. I've got a canon waiting."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Zack whooped over the music, his laughter serving as a reply. Zack kept up his rate of fire, serving merely to keep the robot on him, dove back towards the target location, using metal in the rubble to launch himself acrobatically over the difficult terrain. "Stand and fight, you cannot fail! Live or die we will prevail!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:56 pm

Evan ghosted back into the canon as Zack lured the machine within range. When Evan could see the robot through the wall, he fired the molecular canon, ripping a giant hole right through the body.

Slowly, the robot collapsed in a pile of junk. It was no longer able to fight. Evan ghosted into the intercom system and lowered the music slightly. "We did it, Zack. Now we have to find that flash drive I dropped and we can be on our way."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Zack grinned, humming the victory tune from Final Fantasy. "That sounds boring. Look at this fancy new place we're in! It's like a big sandbox! I'll bet there's all sorts of fun to be had! Just like this big guy! He was a fun toy! Too bad he broke... The best toys always do... Anyways, why don't we find something else to shoot?" Zack's tone and posture was like that of a child at the store begging it's parent to buy it some random item.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"There very well may be a lot for us to shoot, Zack. Right now, I'm concerned that I couldn't ghost into that thing. Either it was designed not to let me in, or there was already an AI inside it of my power." Evan ghosted back towards the destroyed giant robot. He was now able to enter into the broken machine. That meant...

Evan looked through the history files on the machine. There was no doubting it now. The one who had been controlling this machine was the Model Eleven of this world.

"Zack," Evan said, ghosting back into the speakers, "The person attacking us was this world's me. I have to assume he will return very shortly to finish us off. We have to move."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

"Ooh! Another Mod? But that's twice as boring! Another Zack on the other hand..." Zack chuckled evilly. "Let's try and find the not me!" Zack laughed as he did a quick ammo check. He had burned through three clips of his Famas' rounds. That left him one clip. With an exasperated sigh, Zack rubbed the back of his head. "And we should probably look for some ammo, Will'll be empty soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:57 pm

"The closest place with any ammount of ammunition would be a nearby military base. Otherwise, we can go back to Titans Tower. Although if I am evil in this world, then there is a chance that you are too. I'm suprised we haven't run into anyone else, yet...other than my alter-self."

Evan understood Zack's statement as an order and decided to attempt to find the Zack of this universe as long as they were here. "I'm going to take a look at the sattelite array this world has."

Evan ghosted towards space and found plenty of functioning sattelites orbiting the planet. Some of them seemed much more advanced than the ones on his own world. He looked back down at the earth from his vantage point.

"Oh no." This planet...was destroyed. The surface was covered in debris and ash. It looked like some terrible was had wiped the surface clean of any life. There are possibly some survivors, Evan thought. Humans were resourceful when it came to taking shelter.

He ghosted back down to where Zack was. Realizing he had the blueprints memorized anyway, he ghosted into the now armless robot. "The military base is in ashes, but there might be bunkers that survived. I suggest we go this way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Destroyed World (Open to All)   The Destroyed World (Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Destroyed World (Open to All)
Page 1 of 1