Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day Out (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:20 am

Nina shook her head "not weird...pokable" she said as she would poke Cain's face gently, getting distracted from the game "boop boop boop~" she said with a giggle as she poked Cain's nose, forehead and cheeks, clearly getting very drunk.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:46 am

Cain found herself giggling lightly as Nina started poking her face all over, and started returning pokes to Nina's stomach, cheeks, and arms. "You're silly, Nina. But it's also so very cute," she said.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Nina would giggle and squirm as Cain poked her "nuuuu I'm ticklish there" she said with a grin, twitching and moving in her chair "you're silly!" she said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:29 pm

Cain giggled happily as Nina told her she was ticklish, which prompted Cain to grin. She started aggressively tickling Nina and staying close to her so she couldn't get away.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:35 am

Nina would squirm and giggle in her chair, soon falling off her chair and onto the floor "owwie my butttt!" said Nina, but she was still laughing and squirming, just now she was on the kitchen floor.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2016 6:41 am

Cain laughed with Nina as she fell out of her chair, and tickled her for a few minutes longer, but then stopped, continuing to laugh a little as she winded down. "That was a lot of fun..." she said. The way she was leaned down over Nina like that in her dress made it so Nina could see a lot. She wasn't going to take advantage of Nina, but if she were to make the first move, that she had no problem with.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 8:14 am

Nina would grin at Cain and smiled at her "I love you Cain you're like my best best friend ever" she said with a big grin, her mind wasn't making much sense right now but all she knew was that Cain was fun, she would move to hug Cain happily "please don't leave me" she whispered into her ear, a rare look at Nina's hidden insecurities.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 9:11 am

Cain smiled. She knew what Nina said wasn't a true confession but the love as a friend was still asserting. She hugged Nina tightly as well, hearing her whisper into her ear. "I love you too, Nina. I would never leave you. And I never will."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 11:38 am

Nina would smile softly "good, I don't want to lose you...like I lost Ixen" she said softly as she moved back and slowly stood up, using the table to help her, steadying herself "we should go to bed" she said softly, she didn't want to be getting super emotional, maybe if she laid in bed she'd feel less dizzy, she took Cain's hand and led her to her bedroom, nothing perverted in mind, she just wanted to snuggle someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Out (Emmz)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6