Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Vote_lcapa foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Voting_bara foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Moon
a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Vote_lcapa foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Voting_bara foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Toni walks into the store, looking around curiously." So, these are mangas?" He'd heard about them, but handn,t the chance to indulge. Picking up one, he flipped through it.Stopping at a scene, he looked down, and a demonic face pops out suddenly, and Toni jumps, reddening from the embarrassment ofbeing caught off guard like that. He quickly puts the book down,  quickly walking over to a shonen rack.

Last edited by Hellbreaker on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Nina was just relaxing while sat behind the counter, she recognised the guy and rolled her eyes a little "let me know if you need any help alright?" she asked him as she sat up in her stable swivel chair, scratching her whisker marks on her cheek as her ears twitched and her five tails shifted to a more comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:46 pm

Toni looks up to the sopsnowner, grinning." Okay, thank you!" He looks back to the shelf, grinning." What good service.Hmm, what should I get.....Man, wish I knew more about modern culture....Then I'd know what I would enjoy!!!" He sees a manta with a bluehaired hero, lightning surrounding a clenched fist as he glares at a demon." An Okami?!No,no, I son think so.....Think I'll get it!!! First ten volumes should do!!! ERM...let's see...how much did Alpha Bow give me for my allowance......" He pulls out fifty dollars, and winces as h recalls Bows warning...." Alright, Toni, I'll give you you allowance for this week, it remember, don't be spending I on foolish things. Buy practical stuff as well. For example, I noticed you tore your shorts again!" ( Sweatdrop) " Don't want to make her sad.....The fst two will do for now!!"
He grins, picking them up and walking over to the counter. " I'll take these, p!ease!" He beams at Nina, then looks around. " This is a good place. I bet your happy to call it your own. Its good, seeing what I fight for be safe."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Nina nodded as she scanned the mangas "yeah it is, that'll be $25" she said as she put them in a bag for him and handed them to him, a calm look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:39 pm

Toji smiles." Okay, thanks!" He pays, looking down at his new manga, rocking his head happily. Turning aroundaround, he wavesbgoodbye, only to growl as two ex members of the mechanized slaver gang enter. " Well,well, look who it is. The little b@#$%&@ who forced us to leave town." Toni grins, his eyes turning black and gold." You two ought a be rotting in a jail cell. Did you really think I would let you scumbags vet away with selling children?!" The men grin, pressing hidden buttons and laughinh visouzsly as a metal exoskeleton forms around each of them." We're gonna pound you, boy, and resume our business, starting with you, an maybe that cutie behind you,ahahahaha!" Toni narrows his eyes, dashing toward the thugs, unleashing a flurry of pun he's and kicks, growling as the men block them. The main one unleashes a blinding blow, gasping as Toni takes it, scooting back only a couple of inches.Toni looks backwards, noticing that he had just barely avoided knocking over a shelf."Hey,watch the wares!!! This girl has nohjng to do with this!!"He jumps, letting out a quick jab. The halflinbg laughs as his jab shatters the scums helmet, sending him flying through the door.Turning to the other, he casually dodges rapid slashes, putting his palm against the chest and pulsing. The man growls." A little who k like that isn't gonna stop me!!!" Sneering, he tries to step toward, only to howl in frustration as he realizes his exoskeleton was deactivated, freezing him in place.Toni grind, the dark fading as he calms down." Be glad I didn't go full power." He turns to Nina, looking ashamed." Sorry for binging this trouble on you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:10 pm

Nina growled as the fight began "HEY! NO FIGHTING IN MY STORE! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS STUFF TO GET IMPORTED FROM JAPAN?!" she yelled, suddenly creating clones to take the impact of anything that would hurt the store, Nina then rolled up her sleeves and pulled out an uzi, an upgrade from her previous store counter weapon "get out before I fill you two with metal" she spat harshly, she then looked to Toni "just get them out of here before I start enacting my own justice..." she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 am

Toji winces, grinning sheepishly."Yes'm..." Grabbing the shocked thug by the collar, he starts towing him out, laying him beside the koed thug.The halfling comes back in, looking around."Right, looks like those idiots didn't break anything.....Blasted slavers...." He looks at Nina, bowing."My apoligies again, miss. My name is Toji Okami of the Okami Clan, teen titan, codenamed Lightning Wolf." He grins."I busted up their slaving ring a while back, and I suppose their still steamed about it.....Durtgashis were sellling children...." He seems to zone out for a moment, then shakes hsi head, clearing it."At any rate, please be careful. They might come back when they get out." The halfing turns around, preparing to leave,only to blink, looking closer at Nina's gun, going ooooooh.(Oooh Shiny Mode:ACTIVATE!!! +_+)
Toji blurs over, looking at the Uzi."What is this cool looking weapon? I've never seen it before."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:35 am

Nina sat back down in her seat "an uzi, many bullets in this" she said as she put the safety back on and put it under the desk "I'm Nina Vulpes..urm...owner of this shop" she introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Toji nods thoughtfully."An Yooosee......Lots of bullets?" He thinks, then winces." Ouch.....Nice to meet you, Ms. Nina. My apoligies for the trouble again. Those jerks will be going to jail this time around. Blasted slavers...."he rubs his neck, then grins."And thanks for the manga! i hope you wont mind if I come back?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:18 am

Nina nodded calmly "I always welcome back paying customers" she said "we get new stock in every week so if you're wanting the next issue then it should be here" she added as she relaxed in her chair and gave a little yawn.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Toji nods, grinning."Alright, thank you. I'll leave you in peice now, and sorry again!" Toji turns aorund, pulling out his communicator and flipping it open as he calls the police."TOji Okami Teen Titan reporting in. I got a couple of crooks down here at this position. Slavers that escaped the Iron Devils bust. If you can pick them up that would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)   a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a foe....and MANGA!!!( Emmz)
Page 1 of 1