Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day Out (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Cain giggled gently when nina offered her some sake. "I do prefer rum, myself, but I don't have any objections to sake. After all, it would be more fitting, considering the delicious meal you've cooked for us, sweetie." She looked over to Nina with admiration.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:26 pm

Nina nodded and would fetch them some sake, pouring it into her fancy sake bottle and setting it on the table with the cups, pouring them both a cup "drink up my friend! Help yourself to more when you need it" she said, happy to have Cain over, since it got pretty lonely living in the store all by herself.

[OOC: One of her sake sets: http://fujimerchandisecorp.com/tabletop/Sake_Sets_files/SE70-GB_1.jpg ]
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 7:36 pm

Cain smiled when Nina went to go get her sake set, and then gasped with a little "Ooh," of admiration at the sake set. She took her cup and smiled, clinking it to her cup and then drinking it with her. "Mm...this is some good sake, Nina. Now we just have to figure out something fun to do while we drink..." she mused.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:11 pm

Nina chuckled "we could play that game where we have to blow playing cards off the top of a bottle, I forget what it's called" she said smiling "or we could just walk around in our pjs, yeah we should probably get into our pjs before we forget, I hate falling asleep in my jeans" she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Cain smiled when Nina suggested they play a game, and also suggested that they get into their pajamas. Cain giggled a little. "You're probably right. I usually sleep naked, but I do have something for that." She went off and changed, putting on a pair of underwear for this special occasion, and put on a black nightgown that would accentuate her assets a bit slyly. She then came back down and waited for Nina, wondering how that game worked.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 8:14 am

Nina smiled and would go off to her room, putting on a pair of purple tight women's boxers and a purple, silk camisole, they showed off both her "assets", she would come back in and sat down at the table, placing a few playing cards ontop of an empty wine bottle "alright, its sorta like jenga, you have to blow one card off, if you blow of all the cards then you loose" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:25 am

Cain blinked, looking at Nina in her underwear and smiling. Nina always looked good in everything she decided to wear. Nina set up the game and explained it by comparing it to Jenga. "I see...alright then." Cain decided to go ahead and go first, carefully blowing one card off the top. "Is there some kind of catch to this?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:01 am

Nina nodded "it gets more difficult the more drunk you get" she said with a giggle, carefully blowing the card off "and if you blow the deck off you have to take a shot" she added with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:05 am

Cain chuckled gently as Nina said that ti got more difficult the more drunk they were, and that they had to take shots if they messed up. Cain nodded. "Alright..." She continued trying to blow the cards off, though obviously she wouldn't be all that good at it.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:09 am

Nina would chuckle when Cain messed up "c'mon hun I thought you were the Queen of Games" she teased a little, before subsequently blowing the deck off herself, pouting and taking a shot of sake, thanks to her kitsune genes she didn't seem to be getting drunk at all, but it was all a front, inside she was getting quite tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:12 am

Cain giggled when Nina teased her about messing up when she was the Queen of Games, and Cain took a shot before seeing Nina did so as well. "I suppose you have a point. Though I'm not so versed in drinking games. Perhaps I should start." She continued trying to after replacing the deck.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:42 am

Nina chuckled and watched Cain try, clapping when she blew off a card, Nina would angle herself over the table to try and blow off the next card, managing to do it and sitting back in her chair happily, smiling brightly as her ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:06 am

Cain smiled and tried blowing the next card off, continuing to take turns with Nina as they both tried to make the other take another shot. Cain seemed to be getting better at it, as she wasn't trying to win, but merely get Nina drunk.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:10 am

Nina wasn't very good at the game, continuing to take shot after shot after shot, her front was becoming more and more difficult to keep up, her face was getting a little red as she started giggling "you have a funny face..." she said with a big goofy grin.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:12 am

Cain laughed a little as she replaced the deck of cards. She had failed a few times herself and taken more shots, but wasn't as plastered as Nina yet. "Oh? A funny face? Does it look weird, then?" she asked, blowing another few cards off the top. She took a shot for it, because Nina did say the objective was to blow a single card off as opposed to a few. She never specified what happened if you blew a few off the top.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Out (Emmz)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next