Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day Out (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Nina would chuckle and nudge her friend back before they were lead into one of the rooms, Nina would start to undress down to her panties and laid on her front with a towel covering her butt, her front was covered by the massage table as she relaxed and got ready to be massaged.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm

Cain followed Nina into the room, before following suit and laying on the table, letting the towel cover her rear as well, and smiled over to Nina. "I hope this is a good agency. I have a lot of kinks that need to get worked out," she said, wiggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Nina would nod in agreement as their masseuses walked into the room "me too, carrying through heavy boxes of manga books really takes it's toll on your muscles" she said as she would close her eyes and started getting massaged, purring softly at the relaxing feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Cain chuckled gently and let their masseuses get to work, and started purring involuntarily just as Nina did. Getting all the sore spots out was a very enjoyable feeling, and she didn't even feel the need to talk with such stimulation.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Nina would smile as she closed her eyes and relaxed, letting her body relax as she breathed softly, feeling the masseuse get all her knots.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 pm

A while later, when the masseuse was finally done, Cain walked out with Nina, feeling nevertheless very pleasant about the whole ordeal. "Gods, that was amazing...I have to get that done more often." She smiled over at Nina. "What next, then?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:30 am

Nina smiled at her friend as they walked out of the room "well I'm having a facial if you want one too, so many days working amongst dust, surely its not been kind to my skin" she said "you should have one too, they feel amazing" she added.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 3:44 pm

Cain looked over at Nina as she told Cain that she was getting a facial, and so she should too while they were there. Cain nodded. "I guess I should try it at least once," she mused, and smiled, going to the desk with Nina so they could tell the woman they wanted facials.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Nina would nod in agreement with Cain and went to the woman "two full facials please" she said as the woman would lead them to their rooms, relaxing music and the smell of various aromatherapy scents filling their senses, as Nina undressed her upper half and laid on the table under the warm blanket, she would close her eyes as the facial began.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 12:48 am

Cain smiled when they went into the room and saw Nina starting to strip down. She tried not to express her joy for that too outlandishly, though, and promptly removed her own top as well. She knew Nina didn't really have all that much interest in her, but nevertheless she hoped that she liked what she saw. She laid down as well and closed her eyes, wondering if she would possibly fall asleep while waiting for the woman to get done with her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 4:40 am

Nina would relax with the relaxing music in the background and the scent of lavender in the room, two women would enter the room and started working on them, applying lotions and scrubs and creams to their face to treat their faces and remove dry skin, spots, blackheads, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 12:42 am

Cain hummed slightly to the tone of the Toreador March, giggling at some intervals slightly because of where the song came from in the first place. After a while, though, she got bored, and she wasn't really ready to sleep there. "So, Nina, what are you doing for the holidays?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 10:57 am

"Not really sure to be honest, I suppose I could organise a get together...although I'd have to be quick if I'm doing anything about it now" she said calmly, feeling very relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

Cain smiled a little gently, and turned her head in Nina's direction,t hough she couldn't exactly see her at the moment. "I see. Well, invite me along if you do anything, alright? You know I like seeing you at parties," she teased lightly. She stretched as much as she could without interrupting their service.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2016 7:01 pm

"Don't worry, you'll be the first person I invite hun" she said happily, once their facial was over Nina would grab her things and looked to her friend "alright, you ready to go shopping now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Out (Emmz)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next