Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day Out (Emmz) Vote_lcapDay Out (Emmz) Voting_barDay Out (Emmz) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day Out (Emmz)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 7:39 am

Cain walked into Comics for Fans with a bright smile on her face. She looked around at all of the people there, seeing them having fun reading their products. She didn't see any of her items there, but that was alright.

Chateau des Jeux was closed today.

She waited for Nina to handle everyone in the line in front of the counter, before quickly making her way over to her. "Guten Morgen, cutesune," she said, laughing a little. "Mm...no, I don't think that's working. How are you doing, Nina?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Nina would smile as she saw her friend, serving the customers quickly and efficiently before looking to her buddy "cutesune? I like it" she said with a chuckle "I'm doing alright candy Cain, what brings you to my humble shop today? Apart from of course basking in my beauty of course" she said with a dramatic and joking pose.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 4:38 pm

Cain chuckled and stuck her tongue out at her friend as she asked what she was doing while basking in her beauty. "Oh, don't tease me like that, Nina," she flirted a little. "Anyways, I thought maybe we could spend some time out today. Go and have some fun, do a few things..." she said. "What do you think, then?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Nina giggled at her friend's flirting before she mentioned going out and having fun "I'd love to" she said happily as she stood up, there wasn't really any new releases out today, and her customers would understand, taking out her keys and taking Cain's hand as she walked out with her, turning the sign to closed as she locked up the store "so where were you wanting to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 5:27 pm

Cain found herself almost grinning as Nina started closing up the shop, and took her hand gratefully, walking out of the store with her. She twined her fingers with hers slightly, and kept walking with her. "My, Nina Vulpes, are you asking me out on a date?" she asked slyly as a fox, smirking gently to her. "Maybe we could go do some shopping, get some services like nails and massages...and perhaps a bite to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 6:49 pm

Nina chuckled when Cain asked if it was a date, then suggested a wonderfully sounding outing "well you can see it as a date if that'll make you happy hun, I do like the idea of doing things with my best friend" she said happily before thinking "alright! To the mall!" she said as she would head around the back, still holding Cain's hand as she led her to the car, a pretty red mini-cooper with the British flag across the top, opening the door for Cain and letting her in.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 8:16 pm

Cain chuckled a bit. "So mean~!" she exclaimed. She then followed her friend happily to her car, getting in when Nina opened the door for her. "Oh? I wasn't aware you even owned a car." She smiled and waited for them to get along on their way.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:03 am

Nina would smile at her friend as she climbed into the car "yeah, I only really need to use it for shopping and stuff, since I live at work" she said with a chuckle before driving off, sitting through traffic until they reached the mall, home of all your shopping conveniences.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 am

Cain nodded in agreement, looking over at her as she drove. She did wonder if she and Nina would ever have a chance. Of course, she wasn't that invested into it, but Nina was a great woman, and fairly sexy at that. "I suppose you're right." When they got to the mall, she got out and walked into it with her. "So are we shopping first then, or spa?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 11:53 am

Nina shrugged "it would probably make sense to do the spa first then shopping" she said as she would walk with Cain into the mall, looking to where the spa place would be "hmm...alright...apparently the first floor on the far end" she said as she would take Cain's hand so to not loose her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2015 2:58 pm

Cain followed Nina when she took her hand, nodding in agreement when she said that they should probably do the spa thing first before anything else. She held Nina's hand with a smile, and headed into the spa place with her. "Ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:19 am

Nina would look at the list of treatments and thought for a bit "hmmm...I think I'll have a full facial and a back massage, what about you?" she asked Cain, wondering what treatment her friend would want "don't worry about money, I can pay" she added happily.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:39 am

Cain was also carefully contemplating what she wanted. When Nina asked her what she wanted to do and said she could pay for her if money was an issue, Cain smiled kindly and shook her head. "No, that's unnecessary. I have some money." She looked back to the list. "...I've never gotten a massage," she realized, blinking. "I'll get a full massage, then." She smiled a little playfully, looking at Nina with an amused glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 10:50 am

Nina would chuckle "awesome, it's decided then" she said before she would walk up to the counter and tell the lady what they wanted, getting out the money for her treatment "so since you both want a massage, do you want one together?" she asked as Nina looked to her friend "it'll give us a chance to chat while we're getting massaged, but it's up to you hun" she said, she didn't seem to mind having a massage next to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Cain blinked over to Nina when she asked her if she would mind them having a massage together. "Of course not. We're friends, aren't we?" She smiled, and then nodded to the counter lady to answer her question. "It's fine with me, since it's fine with her," she answered, and then nudged Nina slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day Out (Emmz) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Out (Emmz)   Day Out (Emmz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Out (Emmz)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next