Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Voting_barA letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A letter for you (HB/Energy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 10:06 am

Toji nods, sighing."OK...." He frowns,wishing he could help the two reconcile. The halfling got it,though. Forcing the issue would only make things worse."No problem, sis."  Blinking as she kisses the top of his head, Toji steps back, waving."Right!!Yeah. I'll come annoy you later, Jenny!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 4:46 am

"Thanks for understanding" She said and then smiled lightly chuckling. "I'll look forward to it" She said before lifting her foot up and starting to drive off with her bike quickly picking up speed as she left holding the bags of chips in one arm and driving with the other.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

A letter for you (HB/Energy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2