Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
...Hey... (Energy) Vote_lcap...Hey... (Energy) Voting_bar...Hey... (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
...Hey... (Energy) Vote_lcap...Hey... (Energy) Voting_bar...Hey... (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

...Hey... (Energy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:35 pm

JaK was finally pulling into port, as he floated towards shore he found the communicator Jenny had given to him in one of his packs he was cleaning out. It was finally getting reception and he had a missed message. JaK placed the intercom to his ear and listened. It had been sent around only two hours ago too...

"Uh hey JaK... its Jenny... look I know I have a been a real dick lately but like they say i'm your dick.....wow that sounding way worse out loud... sorry about that um" she clears her throat "look... i know i haven't been the nicest but I never really gave you the real reason why i broke up with you and... you deserve that and... well it kinda sounds stupid but its not to me..." Her voice was a bit shakey "its just... everyone and thing i care about ends up leaving or dieing...  and i realized when you nearly were killed that that included you.... and our son... so when you didn't die i decided to make sure the same thing wouldn't happen to you but the thing is it honestly hurts when you aren't around and i want you to be okay and im scared if i'm around you you might get hurt or worse...but uh... i heard that Grayline is looking for a new drummer and i haven't seen you around lately so chances are you already left and for all I know you don't even have your communicator anymore.... so in other words i fucked up again and lost you and you wont even be able to hear this.... but if you do and you don't want to talk or anything to me... just please stay safe.... bye."‏

JaK slowly lowered the device from his ear and looked at it sternly. He still had a bit before he reached port. He redialed and hesitated. He had sworn to leave this life behind. He took a deep breath and waited to see if she would pick up while looking out across the water. When he heard the receiver pick up, he finally spoke. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:01 pm

Jenny laid back in her bed after having spend hours writing songs for her new album and looked to her locket that slid partly out of her pocket and pulled it out opening it up. She looked longingly at the pictures inside biting her lip before slowly closing it and sat up picking up her communicator. she hesitantly dialed Jaks number and waited and sighed when it was the answering machine and started to leave a message.

She put down her communicator and hugged her legs silently watching the communicator for a good 15 mins before laying down in her bed. she taught about everything that lead up to this moment, her child hood her first friends, coming to jump, joining and leaving the titans, meeting jak, their relationship, the loss of the child, making Link, deciding to make an album, and then... the phone rang. Jenny quickly got up and grabbed it seeing it was Jak. she tried to calm down before answering and held the communicator to her ear and after a good long pause she finally spoke in reply to him ".... Hey"
Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:28 am

JaK took a big gulp and spoke slowly at first. "I uh, got your message." He said while sitting down in the boat and looking out to the new land. "Are you okay?" He said. It was odd to hear her say this. It was odd to have all these feelings bubbling back up inside him. She sounded like she did when they first met...when they first spent that night together.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:40 am

Jenny slowly leaned back, it was so weird hearing his voice again and be talking to him normally again. She bit her lip a bit as he spoke taking a moment before replying and took a deep breath. She was glad he got her message but thought a bit on his question her voice a bit shaky. "Honestly.... no.... I'm far from it..." she took a moment before adding on. "I don't think i'll ever be okay again after... everything.... but I think maybe some day I can get close to okay again.... what about you?"
Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 1:52 am

JaK thought on everything he'd been through since then. "I don't think I've ever been okay." He paused. "Not since the day I met you have I felt everything was good, normal." He chuckled. "But I'm also not sure any of that's a bad thing." His life before this was so, unfulfilled. "If only you knew where I've been, where I was...I've taken even our level of unusual to a new level."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:01 am

She listened to what he had to say and as he chuckled she smiled a bit, she loved that she had meant so much to him, and even more so his laugh. She hadn't heard that even longer than anything. But it faded a bit when he told her the last part and she looked down a bit speaking softly. "I'm sorry I'm not there to help you through what ever you are going through... but if you ever want to talk about it I'll be here for you...." She missed him so much... she missed coming home from patrol or one of her random jobs to see his face feel his embrace.... it made what ever troubles she went through or had on her mind seem like nothing.
Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:28 am

"It would probably be better if you didn't know." He said rubbing his nape. "I don't want to worry you." He said with concern in his voice. He got quiet and just came out with it. "Why this sudden change of heart Jenny? What happened?" He spoke in an accusatory manner. "Last time you saw me you blasted me in the chest afterall."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 2:51 am

"Jak... no matter what you do or what I know... I'll always worry about you... its apart of a thing called giving a %#!@..." she said with a slight shrug and sighed going silent with him and while he asked his question. She looked a bit down as she messed with her fishnet leggings. "you know... during that entire time I was holding onto the locket you gave me... or well tossed at me before leaving... I always bring it everywhere i go ever since you gave it to me.... nothing changed about how i feel about you... it's just that i can't pretend to hate you any more to keep you at arms length for reasons you now know..."
Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:02 am

JaK gritted his teeth, he wished she had never said that. "Ya?" He said lowly and then yelled. "YA!? Well what about me!? How am I supposed to feel about that now?" JaK's voice rattled as he nearly hyperventilated. "Why now? Why wait till I've given upon everything to tell me how it really was?" The anguish in his voice could be felt even from this far a distance. " I loved you. I needed you, and you threw me away. You kept a locket and I kept this communicator, but you're not here and I'm not there."

He stopped himself and regained his composure. "What I'm saying is...it doesn't mater now does it?" His voice was cold. "I can't tell you anything you wanna hear from me. I'm sorry, but if I go back to that..." He caught his breath and gave up on his point.

"I'm gonna survive out here. You don't have to worry about me." The serious tone in his voice resonated through the intercom. "I'm gonna change this world, like I promised."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 3:39 am

Jenny silently sat through all of what he had to say before speaking clearly very upset but trying to stay calm or at least sound calm. " you know me more than anyone ever has... I thought by know you would know the answers to your questions... I'm stupid.... I'm not the fearless amazing highly skilled hero everyone thinks i am... and I'm not perfect...."

She was silent for a bit before continuing. "I dont know how you got this idea in your head that i would be great at everything and have perfect timing and know what and what not to do in relationships cause i dont. The only real thing i know EXACTLY what to do and what not to do is hack a #%!$ing computer everything else i just go with my gut cause I honestly dont know any better... though i will admit i am a bit trained in the heroing life but its all just guessing."

"I swear i only get by through luck and not leading on that im about to %#!@ my pants.... I have never had anyone there to guide me and explain how to do something... hold me and tell me its okay this is what you have to do to fix your mistake...." her voice got shakey as she started to cry. "Because my parents were never there for me they just hid me in the attic and told me to hide from the windows... and the only father figure i have ever had is never around cause he has bigger stuff to handle... I cant afford to make mistakes Jak... do you know what that's like?"

She took a pause again then spoke once more "Cause if you do then you know how scary it is for me and not only that but now i always have eyes on me and if i mess up they get to see it and i get thrown to the dogs... I'm 16...... 16 Jak..... i shouldnt have these responsibilities yet.... but its too late to go back to i live with it... I'm sorry if i messed up everything... messed up us... but you know me better... so dont SIT there and yell at me when i'm trying to apologize and explain acting like I knew what you have been going through when I havent talked to you in a month or so..."

she took a deep breath calming down "Now mock me ranting all you want... do what ever you want if it makes you feel better... and if you ever want to tell me whats going on you can.... I think it's great that you want to fix a broken world... and i'll be right here if you ever need me... I'll just be that hero that everyone knows is a screw up but stays silent about it until she messes up enough to take her down, I'll get back up but I'll always know that no matter what I do I'll be a screw up...." she laughed a bit shaking her head "though I will still keep fighting.... and I'll shut up now with me saying... If you ever need your screw up... she'll be in Jump... killing her opponents by talking them to death...." she then.... finally shut up.
Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 am

JaK had a hand over his face as Jenny talked. Tears were tumbling down his face and as she continued to speak her mind, he cocked back the intercom to lunge it into the ocean. He was done; done with this pain, done with this uncertainty, done with it ALL!

Or at least that's what he would like to do. But instead he placed the receiver back to his ear and sobbed. The boat bumped into port and rocked back and forward. He had arrived - It was now or never. If he was going to be honest about how he felt about her he needed to tell her now. "Jenny listen to me," he said as she finished her piece and took long slow breaths. "When I get back and I see you, I ---" Jenny would never hear those last few words. The connection dropped and JaK was being carried away by six burly men. The device had dropped into the ocean and sank into the blue abyss, along with JaK's final hopes and dreams involving his ex girlfriend, no lover, no....partner.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 3:27 am

Jenny listened closely she hoped for words that never got to her as his sentence was cut off "Jak...?" there was no answer and jenny started to panic "J-Jak....?" she sat up climbing out of bed "Jak I swear if you hung up on me and or trying to mess with me-......" She looked to the communicator and her eyes went wide as it said connection lost... not dropped call =... but connection lost. She curse holding her head as she paced around in her room, tears rolling down her cheeks... she should have talked to him sooner.... she should have been there... she shouldn't have left him.... she thought to herself as she paniced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Hey... (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Hey... (Energy)   ...Hey... (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Hey... (Energy)
Page 1 of 1