Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A meeting!(Energy) Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A meeting!(Energy) Vote_lcapA meeting!(Energy) Voting_barA meeting!(Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A meeting!(Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 11:54 pm

The form plummeted from the roof,laughing wildly as he tilts his head back and let's the wind dart through his hair."Whaaahoooooo!!!" Spinning around, he sends a chain sythe hissing out,burying itself into brick and slowing his fall.Toji missed Storm Talon, but this would work as well!! He swings up high one more time, then lands gently, grinning as the chain weapon transforms into the tanto."Right...now what..." Toji waves cheekily at the staring citizens, then blurs away, heading towards a hotdog stand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:19 am

Miley smiles brightly happily walking with a skip in her step towards a hotdog stand this was the usual time she and Zack normally went out to bother the poor food vendors. As she neared it Toji zoomed up to the vendor who just then noticed her and ran the other way. Miley pouts and shouts at him. "It's no fun if you run away every time I get near you!" she sighs and blinks looking to toji and smiled as she remembered him waving. "Hey Toji how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:31 am

The halfling blinks as the vendor runs away.Aww man..."Hey!!! I wasn't going to eat everything this time!!!" Then he feels a familiar voice. Turning around, Toji smiled at Miley." Oh hey there!!! I'm.....OK." He grins mischievously, tilting his head."What about you, Ms. Habanero Breath?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 12:39 am

She giggled smiling "Glad to hear you're doing well, and I'm doing pretty well, I've been having my own version of civilian life ever since the guy I used to worked for 'disappeared' but I guess it was good he disappeared since he was planning on killing me or at least I got the vibe he was going to. I've been hanging out and living in the forest with that boyfriend I told you about before and life is going pretty well for me lately" She said with a bright smile. "And what about you zippy tippy toes? What have you been up to? Still kicking butt and taking names with the titans?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:07 am

Toji frowns as she says her boss had probably been planning to kill her."I'm glad you got out of that.Eitherway,it's good things are going good for you." She counters his nickname with her own, and he grins."You know it!!! We're still going strong.Last time I remember, we have a few more packmates coming in." The boy smiles happily. It would probably be obvious Toji was excited to have more to his 'family'.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:44 am

She giggled "Yeah but in all honestly if he would have tried to kill me I would have froze is limbs off and would have had some dar ego flavored snow cones which if they taste as good as people or wolf jerky then it would have been a wonderful snack" She said with an innocent smile but then paused.

"Oh right sorry you probably don't want to hear about that stuff, I almost forgot that you titans don't like killing let alone killing then eating. Zack doesn't like seeing me when I commit mass murder and such with a smile on my face cause it worries him so I've been trying to cut back on it cause I don't like seeing him worried when I eat people."

She said like the task wasn't a bad thing to do and like it was a normal thing to do. "That's great to hear, Is yang still doing well as the leader? She did really well at getting new members back when I was on the team, I think the last member I was around to see join was this guy I met when I first arrived here and who had saved me. I don't think he remembered me at the time which was probably cause the last time he had seen me I was naked and shouting in feeconic and freaking out he was odd but really nice."

She said smiling she seemed to have absolutely no hard feelings with her old team which could make one wonder why she left to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Toji blinks. Wait, Dar?Then she goes on to more. He looks at her,concerned.He...he didn't know what to do here..Should he take her in? Talk to her,tell her why it's wrong?She didn't understand, after all, or at least she didn't seem to...One could suppose Miley was lucky Toji hadn't been raised with the same standards as most, he knew murder was wrong,bad, but didn't think quite the same of it as normal humans.The young halfling looks at her seriously.."Its good Zack is having you stop...W-when you take someone away like that, its bad,k? It.....It tears people apart on the inside, and even when they come back together they're jumbled, and they never recover.The pain....It doesn't ever end..S-so, try not to kill anyone else, please? There's other meats, after all..."Then she talks about the team.He nods,speaking out quietly."Yah...She came back recently..She's my Alpha, as well as HW...Why'd you leave?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 9:16 pm

As she spoke with a smile she didn't really notice the concerned look on his face having been sorta focused on what she was saying but blinked as she noticed his serious look and paid full attention to what he had to say. She slowly lost her smile as he started to say killing people was bad and what it did to people.... but humans were.... she thought about it for a moment before realizing once again that despite all the rube humans she had encountered she still had met nice ones and in fact was dating one that she wanted to protect with her life and who protected her....

It was hard to see them as just mere humans.... they weren't like other humans... "I......" She looked don't clearly never having thought about it before. "As a child... I had been forced to kill humans that my father threw into my cage.... he told me that it was the only food I could eat and would ever eat.... I forgot... I forgot that I don't have to eat them anymore to be honest...." She thought back to when she had to kill the people and covered her mouth as she got watery eyes clearly realizing what she had been doing all this time. "I.... I'm so sorry I-...."

She went silent for a bit but blinked as he started to speak and asked her why she left. "It's complicated... but... due to..." she cleared her throat a bit "due to how I was brought up I had... mental... problems... Humans call it split personalities. I can change form between my half breed, human, and demon forms and due to that I had 3 personalities who I called my sisters.... I had been really lonely so I made them up so I didn't have to be alone... My demon side was suppose to be exactly what my father wanted me to be... an evil ruthless killer... and she didn't want to be on a team that saved people despite my 2 other sides wanting to stay. So she left and we had actually left out of state for nearly a year.

While I was away I learned of my true mental state and managed to get it corrected so the me you see... the real me... is the combination of all those other forms... When I got back I was trying to find that others to explain but they werent in the tower anymore and no one knew where their base was but they knew where my other team mate who was on the team when I join was. Bow... So I went to talk to her and explain what happened and to see if she could contact the others but she seemed distracted and had to go breifly after I came by to see her so I left....

I've sorta been on my own since until I met dar who offered me a job to assist him. he told me by helping him we could make the world a better and happier place.... though now I know that wasnt true since he had me kill a large amount of people just to get jenny to surrender to him because she was protecting lilith who had stole Dars necklace. Jenny didn't want to give up the girl she loved so she let dar give the order to me. It was good she didn't give up though cause he would have killed her though... that girl she loved ended up dying in the final fight.... I sorta bailed cause lilith would have probably tried to kill me if she saw me since we weren't on the best of terms. But now here I am... after all that here I am..." She smiled partly "I'm glad Yang and the others are doing well.... but to be honest I doubt they even still remember me...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:00 pm

Toji watches as she gets it,nodding solemnly. It was obvious the realization hurt, but it was better this way.He listens,clenching his teeth, as she describes what her father did, and how it basically forced her to shatter her own mind. The halfling reaches out, laying his hand reassuringly on her shoulder.Then she gets to the last part.Toji stills, eyes going blank."You.....had a part of that? Of hurting...my big sister......so badly?...." He speaks out calmly."Next time I encounter Dar, think I'll shatter every bone he has..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:06 am

She smiled slightly when he put her hand on her shoulder to reassure her she blinked though when he asked her the question. Sister... Jenny was apart of his pack. She shook her head "Yes but no, Jenny honestly didn't seem to mind letting the people die and that's all I really had to do with that. Jenny and I as sorta pack mates, not as much as you and she are but still pack mates. We had worked under Dar and didn't meet until Dar set a price on her head. We talked most of the night by the beach, she's a pretty cool girl."

"I decided not to kill her or turn her in because if I was in her shoes I'd do the same for Zack as she did for Lilith and ever since that night we've been sorta okay friends. She even let me run off in the final fight because she knew Lilith would come at me and try to kill me and that Dar would have tried to kill me if I didn't try to kill Jenny. I saved her and she saved me and were still good on being each others friends. So in other words yeah I killed those people but it didn't really affect her nor did I try to hurt her and she knows that as so basically no not really I had just as much part as jenny did since we both made the mistake of following Dar to a false cause." She explained honestly.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 9:18 am

Toji clenches his jaw,listening. So much pain...so much suffering to both Jenny and innocents. He didn't quite blame Mikey. She hadn't quite understood what she was doing. No, no...the one he blamed was Dar.The sin of Pride had just made himself a enemy.The halfling nods wearily, running his hand through his hair in stress.At that moment, despite being younger then his fellow halfling, Toji had the air of a old man.Shaking his head, he drags the feelings down, locking them away. Turning with a grin to Miley, he nods."Thanks for doing whatchas could...I'm bored with all this serious talk, so wanna play?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 12:57 pm

She smiled when he seemed to understand and understood she wasn't trying to hurt Jenny. He seemed troubled though and when ever she did in the past zack and others had hugged her and made her feel better. She smiled a bit more and pulled him into a hug and held him in a caring fashion. After a moment or so she let him go and nodded to him happily. "Yeah I'd love to what would you like to play?" She happily asked.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Toji tenses as she hugs him, but relaxes after a second.When she let's go and asks him, he paces, thinking."Ah!! How about tag? And to make it interesting, I got an idea...If you can't catch me after 5 minutes, you buy me food all day. If I don't get away, you get to choose, so long as it isn't bad...Whatcha say?" He hops in place, hair sparking in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:24 pm

Miley excitedly bounced she was really good at tag. She closed her eyes and her tail vanished as her hair turned from the red he knew before to blonde she then opened her eyes and smiled happily. "You're on- well uh.... do you accept stolen food cause I kinda ran out of money a bout a month or so ago and have been mootching off dar, Zack and I usually steal food, and some times I hunt squirls and such in the forest I live in. If you don't I can make you some squirl jerky." She said offering a counter offer due to having no money to buy him food with.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Toji tilts his head, thinking. "Ooooh,never had squirrel jerky before....Alright, let's have that!!!" He bounces,counting down."1..2...3!!!" He's suddenly blurring away, mischievous laughs drifting out behind him."No way you can get me!!!Hahaha!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting!(Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting!(Energy)   A meeting!(Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting!(Energy)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next