Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Vote_lcapA letter for you (HB/Energy) Voting_barA letter for you (HB/Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A letter for you (HB/Energy) Vote_lcapA letter for you (HB/Energy) Voting_barA letter for you (HB/Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A letter for you (HB/Energy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

A letter for you (HB/Energy) Empty
PostSubject: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:19 am

Bow was up all night. The woman just couldn't stop thinking about what had happened a few nights ago when she had met Jenny again after so long. She sat down at her desk and started to write. Tears filled her eyes as she tried to create a beautiful letter to magically make Jenny love her again. Eventually she gave up on that and just wrote whatever was on her heart. Whatever was written this time is how it would be.

Then she had to think of how to get it to her...

The next day, she called up Toji. He could hear the depression in her voice. "H-hi Toji? C-can you do me a huge favor?" She then asked him if he would take this letter that she wrote to Jenny and give it to her.

The Letter:
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 9:59 am

Toji frowns, hearing the sadness. Grabbing Hus stuff and throwing a tee and scarf, the boy blurs over to her house, entering it worth a gust."Here, Sis!!!" He blurs to her, wrapping her up in a reassuring hug."I heard the sadness....What's wrong?" The boy looks at her, brow furrowed.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:09 am

Bow had barely set the cell phone down and licked the envelop closed before she was engulfed in a warm embrace. She blinked and looked up at the boy that was holding her, gently sobbing into his chest. "S-sorry to ask you to do this, bubby, but, will you please deliver this letter to Jenny? ... The last time we talked, it didn't end so well... So, I just want to give her this letter to... To remember me by, I guess... I-I don't think I'll ever be able to be friends with her again..." The girl blinked and blushed as she realized she had rambled on more than she should. She took a step back and got the letter, handing it to him with a shaky hand. "...Th-thank you so much, Toji...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:35 am

Toji furrows his brow, listening to what she said. He hated it when pack members fought....He takes the letter, and gives Bow a cheerful grin."OK, big sister!!!No worries!" Giving her a playful hug,  he tickles her in the side, then steps back with a gentle smile."And...thanks, for coming to me, k?It's OK to take off the mask every once and awhile."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 10:46 am

Bow giggles softly when he tickles her side, and then blinks in surprise when he calls her out on having a mask on. She blushes lightly and bites her lip, before pulling him back in for another hug. She didn't say anything, just hugged him and cried gently.

After a minute, she separated from him and smiled gently as she looked up at him. "Th-thank you for being here, bubby... I want so badly to be her friend again... I-I'm just so scared... I-I think this is the best way to end things..." She handed him the letter and sighed. "P-please give this to her before I change my mind..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 11:29 am

Toji blinks as she pulls him into a hug, but smiles, hugging her back gently as she cries.After she steps back, thanking him, the halfling nods with a grin."No worries!! I'll deliver it, and if big sister is willing, I'll talk with her, k?" He gives her a hug."Don't worry..I'm here, and everything's gonna be k." Booping her on the nose, Toji blurs away, but not before setting up a 'surprise' for Kyte with a trouble filled cackle.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Meanwhile

'.......' Why was this always so hard......? Why...... '......' Jenny closed her eyes as she thought 'They are clearly the best' Miley..... why..... 'trust me if you want something done right you get them anything else is just a rip off.' why did you have to make choosing between chips so hard by throwing another flavor into the mix?! 'Miley I just concluded that I liked cheese puff flavor blast explosions better then vinagor river flavor blast explosions I don't need another flavor that I just have to decide between again when buying chips....'

'Jenny trust me on this.... you need to get these chips they are amazing and getting me through my lack of humans rut!' Jenny sighed and grabbed two backs of the Fire attack blast flavor explosions bag of chips one being for her and now one for miley. 'You win this round Miley....' She then walked over to the front counter and paid for them and a pack of smokes. She then walked over to her parked bike and sat down on it getting ready to leave the area.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 2:26 pm

A weight of another body suddenly pops onto the bike. As a arm wraps around Jenny's stomach, the other points at a random cab."Chase that cab, it has secret documents on the best way to make fish inside it!!!" A mischievous laugh and flip later, the grinning face of Toji appears as he crouches on the front bumper of the bike."Hihi!!"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:20 am

Jenny as about to eblow the mystery person who suddenly showed up on her bike in the face but froze as she heard Tojis voice and sighed in relief as she lowered her arm. She smiled softly to him as he found a place in front of her on the front part of her bike. "Toji what have I told you aboutsneaking up on me... and standing on my bike...."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 8:55 am

Toji pretends to think."If you do it....do it with gusto!!!!!" He strikes a pose,only to blink."Or was that Lord Nutter...." Shrugging, the boy crouches with a grin, flipping off, spitting on his glove and wiping at the fender."Don't ye worry, Missy, this here mark just needs a little spitshine,yes siryee." Stopping his cleaning, he grins at Jenny."Where ya heading?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:38 pm

"Yeah no." she said with a laugh but then looked a bit annoyed when he rubbed his spit on it. "...... now you're just trying to mess with me....." She said with her eyebrow twitching a little but sighs deciding to rewash her bike later. "I was heading back over to Jewel city, why do you ask did you want to tag along or something?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:47 pm

Toji grins at the laugh, but tilts his head when she seemed annoyed."Well, yeah, a little...but doesn't spitshine actually work?" The boy shrugs,answering her next question."I'd like to...but the real reason is this." He pulls out the letter." Uhm...don't freak..it's from Bow.I know you guys are on the outs,but...Give her another shot?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 am

"No... all it really does is leave a stench of someones spit and any bacteria in the persons mouth at the time is left anywhere its rubbed all over my bike its sorta like grabbing clear mud and rubbing it all over the spot. You don't know whats all in it and now there's mud on the bike that doesn't really clean it and just adds to any dirt that was already on it." She blinked but then when to a more serious face as she tool the letter and looked to him as he spoke.

"Toji.... I will try not to yell at you due to you clearly not knowing what happened in depth and I will now explain to you why I am more than at odds with her and do not want to see nor talk with her." She looked over the letter reading it through before looking back up to him and spoke in a very serious tone. "Over 9 months ago Bow was in an abusive relationship, the moment I learned about it I was enraged with anger, I told her that I know she cared for this guy so I wouldn't hurt him far worse than the black eye he gave her and I will respect that she liked him. I then took her to a hot spring to allow her to blow off steam and we were having fun but I couldn't shape the sight of her injury and well..."

"I loved her more than just sisterly love or friend love.... I healed her eye as I told her my feelings.... and she rejected me wanting to be with the man who hurt her over me... She even according to this letter cared for me in the same way at the time but claims to be glad she didn't tell me that because I would have caused her to never have found the man she will be marrying that I only assume she met after me since she never mentioned anyone she liked when spending time with me besides the one she was dating which means with in 9 months she met a guy and is already marrying him, not even a year passed, and shes marrying someone she probably knew for a less amount of time as me and she claims that if she would have given me that chance."

"That she wouldn't be as happy as she is now because clearly I'm not someone she could love the way she loves him because she is marrying him and didn't even give me a chance. Now when I told her that I didn't even want to be friends with her any longer she told me it was fine but asked again, I said no and as I left she grabbed me and turned me around telling me I had no choice in the manner and even slapped me and told me that despite what I wanted she would refuse to not be my friend and I had to be her friend and called me her sister...."

"And now, after all this she has the nerve to ask me to be the brides maid to her wedding and help her have a perfect wedding with some guy I don't know but is led to believe is better than me since he managed to get with her and marry her when i wasn't even given a chance and rejected for some abusive boyfriend. She also thinks that I would be as heartless to rip up her letter for you to hand to her knowing it may cause her to cry and knowingly send you back to watch a dear friend of yours to watch them cry that could even cause me and the closest person I have to a brother to drift away from me for indirectly forcing him to watch someone dear to his heart cry and do so probably in his arms."

"I am sorry Toji but I had been before not wanting to see nor talk to her and now as she pushes and gives me a letter like this..... I don't think I ever want to see or talk to her again. Tell her that I hope she is happy in her life, that that guy she's marrying truly can make her happier than I ever could, and that I respectfully and kindly reject her invitation to her wedding. That's what I want her to hear, and none of what I said before because I don't want you to have to cause her to cry or get any negative feed back because you said anything of what I said before but hopefully you now can understand why I don't want to associate with her any longer... so in other words I'm sorry but no I won't give her another shot."

She then grabs the backs of chips and place it down in front of her. "Now if that's all I gotta get these chips to Miley cause she was going on a tangent about them the other day and also hopefully they will distract her long enough so I can drink some of my own soda before she tackles me to drink it cause that little dork is obsessed with soda for some reason." She said confirming what Miley had said a few days prior that the two were in fact friends.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 3:13 pm

Hearing what spit does,he hair flashes in embarrassment.Whoops...Then he refocuses as Jenny speaks.Hearing that Bow had a abusive boyfriend,he growls slightly, but continues,saddening. Oh man....So much sadness...The boy bites his lip."I...I would like it if you two were freinds...I hate seeing packmates mad and or sad at each other,but I understand.Theres ...too much hurt,there, to do it,not easily...Maybe in time,but not right now, huh?." He hugs her."Sorry if this made you upset, sis.I'll tell Bow you wish her the best., and don't worry, I won't push at you about it."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 3:34 am

"She's your packmate Toji not mine.... and I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you but not everyone can just become friends again... Some people just don't reconnect no matter how hard you try." She hugged him back with one arm "To be honest Toji from what I learned now and days... if I get mad at everything that makes me upset I won't get anywhere in life because I'd be too mad all the time to do anything. Thank you for helping me out little brother." she kissed the top of his head and adjusted her sunglasses and started up her bike. "If that's it I'll be off now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter for you (HB/Energy)   A letter for you (HB/Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter for you (HB/Energy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next