Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I've Missed You (Energy) Vote_lcapI've Missed You (Energy) Voting_barI've Missed You (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
I've Missed You (Energy) Vote_lcapI've Missed You (Energy) Voting_barI've Missed You (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I've Missed You (Energy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

I've Missed You (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 pm

Bow was on her way home from a long day of volunteering. She was running through her head everything that needed to be done when she got home too. There was a wedding to be planned after all, and at this rate, they would be engaged for a century. The pink haired girl yawned and rubbed her cheeks, trying to stay awake. Kyte had been getting onto her ever since they got together that she should slow down, but she just never could. There was always more to do. If she had it her way, she'd never sleep and just continuously help anyone and everyone she could.

As she was lost in thought, the girl caught sight of a familiar figure. Her eyes went wide and she paused. No way. She looked back at her and went wide eyed again in shock. It was! She couldn't resist. She couldn't help herself. Her heart fluttered with joy as she ran and hugged the girl from behind. Her voice was coated in sugar and love and pure elation. "Jenny!! I-it's been so long..." she remembered the last time they were together and her chest tightened. "...H-how have you been, Jenny? I've missed you... Y-you left me without a trace... I was so worried... I didn't know how to get in contact with you because of everything that happened and I feel like I just left you hanging and I feel so horrible and I know I'm a wretched human being for not being there for you the last few months and I know I could never make it up to you but please... I promise if you let me back into your life... I-I... I wanna be your best friend again... I-Is that even possible??" The girl's eyes were deep sapphire blue by the time she got done rambling, but she was glad to have gotten it all out before Jenny had even the chance to leave...
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:20 pm

Jenny stood on the side walk smoking a cigarette watching cars drive by, it was all she really could do lately, watch other people live lives and smoke. Verooom, zooom, beep beep, get out of the road! it was all the same with drivers. She jumped a bit as some one came at her from behind. She grabbed her short sword on one of her thighs always keeping one on each thigh and a dagger on each calve just in case now.

She was about to yank the blade out and hold it to the persons neck just in case... she didn't really have friends left let alone ones that would really hug her out of the blue besides toji and well he didn't have boobs nor was shorter than her so it couldn't have been him but when she heard the voice she froze a bit and let go of her short swords blowing out smoke. 'Bow...' she thought to herself. To bow she would look much older stress did that to ones body though luckily it only just finally made her look her age for once.

Jenny didn't even look to her as she spoke she just slowly inhaled her cigarette's smoke from the filter and looked onward still as bow talked to her... she hadn't changed a bit it seemed.... How have she been since she last seen her...? Well it was about 8 going on 9 months ago...it felt like years since then.... and well.... so much happened since then.... and she didn't feel like talking about it nor really commenting on it so she wouldn't.

Leaving without a trace... well at least she was good at something... it was probably why she was still alive right now to be fair. She then started going on and on about how she was a horrible person... that coming from a girl who tries to help everyone all the time and does charity work and is a pacifist to the point of giving cookies to her opponents rather than attacking them... what did that make Jenny then...? She wanted to be her best friend again...

Toji was her best friend now so bow if anything would just be a good friend especially after everything and the fact that Toji has been there for her so much... besides even if the spot was open based on bows nature and Jenny's luck bow would just end up dead... just another dead friend... just another person dead because of jenny. she blew out the smoke into the air.

"If I was the girl your remembered it would be possible.... but I'm not." She said in a very much more mature voice than bow would have remembered her having. Jenny was no longer anything like she really was back then... and since she was now being hunted down by people who would use anything to get to her it wasn't fair to bow to become friends with her even if she was the girl bow remembered. That and

'Daddy' would get (*#&$) if the kid he openly acts as his kid would die or something-.... if those files were right on who made her that means.... boy was she glad that bow rejected her now cause that could have been weird since if the files are right that would make them technical sisters but bow probably didn't know that and it was possible that the files were wrong so there was no point in making a big deal about it besides she would be totally lying if she said she wasn't totally crushed when bow rejected her back then let alone happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Bow was hurt by her words, but she had expected them. The girl twirled around to hug her friend from the front and nuzzled into her, whispering softly. "I-I understand, Jenny... I-If you don't want to be my friend, then... I-I won't force it..." She sighed and let go of her, taking a few steps back and hugging herself instead. The girl then thought about something and took out a piece of scrap paper and a pen, writing down her address and phone number.

When she handed it to her, there were tears rolling down her cheeks, but a sweet smile on her lips. "Y-you don't ever have to call or visit, just know that you are always welcome to. No matter the time of day." The girl bit her lip, knowing that this meant they would probably never speak again, but she knew as well that she couldn't chain this girl to her. It would be wrong. It had to be her choice.

Even though she knew all that, the girl couldn't stop from crying, thinking this would be the last time that they'd see each other. "...B-before you leave though, c-can we please hang out? Like old times?" The girl wiped her eyes and smiled up to her friend. A friend she still considered to be one of her best.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:40 pm

Jenny looked down to Bow as she came around to hug her from the front now. She sighed but gently rested a hand on the back of bows head gently holding it as Bow nuzzled into her. She lowered her hand as Bow stepped away and hugged herself. Jenny just silently watched her as she finished off her cigarette.

She watched as Bow cried while writing down info for Jenny and handed it to her. It seems like she no longer was a Titan anymore, or at lead didn't live with them anymore. She closed her hand and folded it in half in the process. She slipped it in her pocket and dropped her cigarette to the ground. She without looking stepped on it t make sure it was out as bow spoke to her.

She told her that no matter the time she could call or visit her doing so with the standard sweet Bow smile. Bow asked her if they could hang out one last time and Jenny just watched her to a moment smiling to her probably hoping for a yes. Jenny sighed one more placing a hand on the top of bow's head lightly.

"Sorry Bow.... but that's gonna be a no.... Even if I did it could never be like old times.... Too many things have happened since I last saw you and I've changed since then...." Her ears lowered a bit as she then thought. 'Besides... it'd be too dangerous to hang around you Bow.... for both of us... not as much me... but still...'

She looked down to Bow for a while before speaking once more. "I haven't heard much about you still being with the Titans.... if the fact that you don't live with the others means that you left the team.... I suggest you enjoy a peaceful life... and if you try to return to duty.... know that you may not ever be able to have a peaceful happy life again because retirement for both her villain and neutral person...."

"Usually is death and you don't have a chose in early retirement before your forced one... so if you have retired... don't waste that chance.... because some of us would literally kill just for the chance at a peaceful happy life where their old life... the people who hunt us down... were just nightmares that you could forget and move on and never have to look back..... I know I will kill for that chance..."

She said pulling her hand away and turning to leave. "Take care of yourself Bow..."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:06 pm

Bow listened to her with her hand on her head, staring at the ground. As she spoke, Bow bit her lip, just trying to stay quiet letting her speak her mind. This way she may get some information out of her without having to actually pry. It would be too dangerous? Why? Was she worried that something would happen to her? That would make sense. She knew that Jenny had faced hardships in the past, and it seemed that she was still haunted in the present.

The girl looked up into her eyes with sapphire blue orbs as she continued to listen to her. She didn't want to interrupt. It made her blink when she realized just how long it had actually been. She then talked about living a peaceful, happy life. And being hunted down?

The pink haired girl's eyes went wide as she pulled her hand away and turned to leave. No way. No way in Hell. Forget it. It wasn't going to be a choice anymore. Bow could tell she needed her, even if she didn't know it yet. She knew that if she let her walk away now, she would never see her best friend again, and that wasn't about to happen.

Bow ran up to her, grabbed her hand, spun her around....

And slapped her on the cheek.

The girl's eyes were glowing crimson as passion filled every ounce of her being and she yanked Jenny into a hug again. "No. I've changed my mind. You don't get to leave me." She let go of around her, but held her hands, smiling that same signature smile, but her voice had changed this time. It was full of power and had a magnetic force behind it. "We're still friends. And always will be. Do you hear me? You're not just going to tear me out of your life because you're worried something might happen to me. Anything could happen to anyone at any given time. So we make the choice to spend the time we are given that way we want to. And you know what? I want to spend some time with you."

"I'm not a Titan anymore, you're right, but I am also far from retirement. I'm now an Enforcer, working with the government to stomp out crime. It gives me a more liberating environment because I don't work with a team, so I don't have to worry about hurting them while doing my job to protect them." The girl smiled sweetly and kissed her forehead.

"As for you, if anyone is hunting you down, you let me know, so I can at least be prepared, okay? It would be kind of awful to not at least be aware, right? But don't worry about me. I can take care of myself now." She then blinked, thinking of something super important. "Oh! Did you know I could do this now??" The girl wrapped both of them up in a blue aura and smiled. Jenny would feel any fatigue disappear from her body. Any scrapes or bruises or anything would be healed, and she would even feel some of the tar and yuck that came from smoking be lifted from her chest. "I can heal now. So it's time for you to heal as well. Don't carry this burden by yourself, Jenny. Let your friends help you..."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Jenny blinked as she was grabbed and spun around to meet a slap on the cheek..... bow slapped her... she hit her... after Jenny was trying to be nice.... and bow slapped her..... Bow then yanked her into a hug again..... something told jenny that bow REALLY didn't know how much jenny changed nor that she really shouldn't be yanking her around or slapping her no matter the reason. Jenny blinked and slightly narrowed her eyes. She wasn't allowed to leave her...?

What happened to not forcing her? She held Jenny's hands then and smile and was trying to sweet talk her now... did bow just think Jenny was going to just ignore that slap? Jenny narrowed her eyes at her as bow spoke... no... as bow was giving her orders but hid them behind 'kind' words, she said they got to choose how they spent their time but the fact was Bow wasn't giving her a choice at all she was telling Jenny that she got one and Jenny didn't, that she wanted to be jennys friend and jenny had no say in the matter.

Bow then told her that she now even worked for the government to stop crimes alone and kissed her forehead what was bow trying to do? Did she really think a kiss on the forehead was going to help? Kissing her head, holding her hands, all these hugs? What did she magically now want to be with jenny or something? She wanted Jenny to tell her who was hunting her down... Then she messed with Jennys body...

She called it healing but... who could she really turns anymore... besides... she was sick and tired of people trying to mess with her mind and body without asking, without stopping to think what she wanted.... Bow looked like she cared to others but... to jenny it seemed like she just didnt want the though of someone not liking her since everyone seemed like they did.... she hated that bow wasn't giving her a choice despite saying she did because she really wasn't.

She hated that Bow slapped her when she could have just asked for her attention and after Jenny was trying to be nice.... she hated that bow thought she could just kiss her forehead and hold her hands like she cared....Jennys hands and eyes slowly started to glow light blue. She hated that it seemed like bow was trying to make her feel bad for bow by blaming herself and then acting like jenny was the bad guy for not wanting to be bows friend.

She hated that bow said that she left bow when bow was the one to seem to disappear and clearly she stopped trying to look for her because bow had broken up with her then guilted her into pretending she was happy for the rest of the day and had rejected her to st with an abusive boyfriend. Jenny clenched her teeth as she yanked her hands away. She was sick of people making her try and feel bad and look guilty for the things she did.

She was sick of people just trying to act nice just for their own gain. She was sick and tired of people trying to mess with her.... she was done... She then would go to punch bow with and energy blast strong enough to send a normal person flying down to the ground and skid a bit due to her punching at a certain angle. she looked to the ground but slowly looked up to her as her whites of her eyes turned black and her pupil showed again being black and her iris now a glowing bright blue ring while her left eye was totally blue and glowing. "Get the #%!$ over yourself...."

She said coldly as the skin from under her eye cracked and she turned starting to fly away without another word.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 7:11 pm

Bow screamed as she was sent flying backwards and skidded to a halt. She didn't even try to block. The girl knew that she had deserved that. Her heart sunk as she looked up to her best friend and realized immediately just how terrible she must have sounded. They hadn't seen each other in so long and, just like Bow was trying to avoid, it probably sounded like she was ordering her to do things. The pink haired girl never meant anything like that. All the work she had taken upon herself had just made her lose her most precious friend. The girl hugged her knees and was about to start crying, but then shook her head. One last thing needed to be said.

The girl took off to the skies and caught up with Jenny. She didn't touch her. All she did was call out to her. "Please let me talk just once more!!" She would speak even if Jenny kept going. There was no false smile on her face. No cute glimmer in her eyes. The girl before Jenny looked like a total wreak, and not from the hit. "Look... I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have slapped you or made it sound like I was ordering you not to go... It's just... it's just that... I've missed you, Jenny... Y-you're more than just a friend to me... you're like a sister..." She sighed and looked away. "But I do understand if you never want to see me again... G-Good bye... s-sissy..." It was her turn to start flying away.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Jenny didn't even look to her as she flew let alone replied to her. She didn't care what bow said anymore.... she was done with her and she was done with just everything. She didn't care what bow called her, she didnt care what was said and she didn't look to her as bow would turn and fly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've Missed You (Energy)   I've Missed You (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've Missed You (Energy)
Page 1 of 1