Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Oceans Away (Energy) Vote_lcapOceans Away (Energy) Voting_barOceans Away (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Oceans Away (Energy) Vote_lcapOceans Away (Energy) Voting_barOceans Away (Energy) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Oceans Away (Energy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Oceans Away (Energy) Empty
PostSubject: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:30 pm

"There have always been rifts between cultures," Dar said. The submarine continued its descent into the depths of the ocean. "It's part of human nature. We don't want to be near people we hate. It's enough to make humanity spread out to cover the entire surface of the world, or even venture beneath the oceans. Nobody has heard much from Atlantis since the Vanishing. At this point, we have to assume their civilization has been toppled, that their population has reached an abysmal number." He looked at Energy Warrior. "But there is no reason to assume that number is zero. There are humans down here, lost and alone, separated from the rest of the world. They will be honored citizens of my new world."

A squad of four soldiers in combat armor were traveling with them in the submarine. One of them spoke. "You make it sound like they're going to welcome us with open arms. If that's the case, why are we here?"

"Because we know more about the stars than we do about the ocean."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2015 1:48 pm

Jenny looked out one of the windows her finger tips on the glass as she looked closely out it at the ever growing dark waters of the ocean. 'The sun can light up the entire galaxy.... but it cant even reach the depths of the ocean... like its working with the earth to hide what it holds from man knowing that man will destroy and change it like it has the upper world and the world beyond ours... space.'

Jenny thought as she looked over to Dar as he spoke wearing her hero suit her mask for her mouth down only touching her chin. "Honestly it's sad to me, man kind would rather search the stars to learn more about them than learn more about its own home. Maybe we haven't found Atlantis yet because we just haven't tried hard enough." she put bluntly. she then crossed her arms leaning against the wall of the sub "So, whats the game plan Dar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 2:33 am

Dar raised an eyebrow. "First, we find Atlantis." His timing couldn't have been better. Suddenly, outside the windows, the ocean floor lit up. A city of large, glass-like bubbles stretched out. The submarine approached a large docking bay. From the windows, the city looked deserted, with only a few emergency lights left on by default.

"Next, we find the survivors. We find their technology. We find their books. We take everything, and we leave. A city forgotten under the waves is no true city, no proper place for my subjects to live. Fear is only natural, but we must do what is best for them. Subdue resistance, but don't kill. These are valuable citizens."

The air lock sealed, and the submarine opened up into the air-filled portions of the city. If there was any resistance, they could just escape to the waters. They could, but their Pride would not allow it. Dar would make sure of that.

Up close and personal, the streets were just as deserted. At least, they were until Dar stopped. They were in the middle of what used to be a large marketplace. Dar closed his eyes for a moment. "We are surrounded. Twenty of them." A moment later, the Atlanteans showed themselves, moving out of the shadows and into the streets. They were armed with everything from simple spears to...was that a laser gun? Yes, yes it was.

Mr. Laser Gun stepped forward. He issued a bold command to the surfacers, all spoken in Atlantean. Dar sighed. "I hoped one of them would speak English. If they could, they would have started with that." His words proved as foreign to the Atlanteans' ears as theirs had to his. It was time to communicate in other ways.

Mr. Lazer Gun leveled his namesake at Dar's face.

"Priscilla..."

With a flash, the red-haired knight of Pride appeared, brandishing steel and moving like a blur. Her sword hit the laser gun just in time to redirect the blast away from her master. The other Atlanteans made their attack.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 3:14 am

Jenny looked over to the window then after he said that the light showing in the corner of her eye. It was watch she expected yet nothing like what she thought it would be like at the same time. She silently looked out the window with a straight face yet still very much in aw as she slowly with two fingers pulled her mouth mask on. So it was a search, capture, collect, and escape sort of deal, jenny could handle that.

Jenny then calmly walked beside Dar into the city looking around the scenery was absolutely stunning. she then slowed to a stop as Dar did but when given the news that they were surrounded she rather than getting into a battle pose or freaking out like most she just calmly stood there as her irises turned light blue. For those who knew Jenny and her powers they would know that she was ready for a fight if one would occur but wasn't charging energy for an attack yet.

Jenny calmly looked around at all the Atlanteans then to the one that approached and then she sighed a bit too. 'Great we're going to have to play sharades with them until they or we learn how to speak each others languages...' she thought but then narrowed her eyes as the man attacked but Priscilla took care of the attack. "So I guess negotiating is out of the question?" the others then ran in to attack. "Guess so..."

Jenny then would pull out her two batons and connect them together to make her staff a whole and she spun it around her body as she walked forward. Jenny then would dodge 2 spears being thrusted at her as she used her staff to disarm the Atlanteans. She then spun on her heel and toes turning her body around as she separated the staff back into two parts and turned on their tazers and held then back handed style and tazed the atlateans to knock them out as they fell to the ground.

She then spun them as she put them back together as she continued to walk forward and turned her body in the same fashion again quickly slamming one end of the staff to the ground as some more Atlanteans came at her and she kicked off the ground using the staff to spin around round house kicking 2 of them and on the 3rd she sent out a blast strong enough to knock him out. She landed on one foot on an angle and swung up her staff using the momentum for a stronger blow as she turned her body once more so slam down on the back of ones head slamming him to the ground knocking him out.

Jenny then quickly turned on the tazer again and jammed the end into the atlanteans chest zapping her till she passed out. She then turned to another one that was a bit of a ways from her an flipped the staff around shooting a grappling hook at the weapon she held tightly onto and retracted the line as she yanked back making her fly towards her. She then used the momentum to place the length of the staff to the woman and picked her up lift her over her body and slam her onto the ground hard enough to knock her out. Jenny took down 6 atlanteans with ease in the matter of seconds and now looked over to check on everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 12:45 am

Jenny stood out in the fight, taking out 6 Atlanteans without injury to herself. The 4 soldiers that had come with managed to hold their own, thanks to their armor and advanced weaponry, but all of them were hurting before too long. Priscilla used her speed to evade attacks, disarming opponents when she could. Unlike Jenny, she didn't possess enough skill to subdue such opponents without killing or maiming them.

Dar did not move.

A spear was thrown at him. It bounced off of him without causing injury. One big Atlantean man, the leader, swung a hammer at his face. The hammer head shattered, but Dar did not move. The same man pulled out what looked like a small laser gun. Before he could even aim it, Dar drew his sword, knocked the man's weapon out of his hand, and impaled the man through the stomach. The Atlantean leader grasped at the blade, falling to his knees. Their people were tough, but they still bled. The leader knew this wound would kill him.

Dar withdrew the sword, pulled the man close, and placed the palm of his hand on the man's wound. Eyes lighting up pure white, Dar focused white, holy energy into the man's body. The leader was confused at first, as were several other Atlanteans who broke their weapons against Dar's back trying to save their leader. Suddenly, the leader understood. This white haired surfacer was healing him. Injured organs restored themselves, muscles and ligaments became whole, the skin closed up. It took a few minutes, during which Priscilla protected Dar against any real threats, but at the end of it, the leader was uninjured.

The leader stood and barked out an order. Those Atlanteans that remained standing stopped fighting. He spoke some more words in their language, which only seemed to confuse the fighters more. Then, he got down on one knee, and bowed before Dar. No words were said. They were unnecessary and wouldn't have been understood anyway. The leader was surrendering.

Dar placed a hand on the leader's shoulder, smiling. He then gestured for the man to rise. Turning to Jenny, he grinned. "We have shown them our power, now show them our mercy. Heal the injured Atlanteans first." The 4 beaten and bloody soldiers would have much preferred to have been given immediate treatment, and one of them decided to voice his opinion.

"Hey, why don't you take care of the people on your own side?" The soldier was bleeding, a lot, and had a broken arm.

"Because if they are people, they are on my side."

"Come on! They were trying to kill us a few seconds ago. Now you're going to make them stronger than we are? What if they just kill us?"

Dar stared at the man, deciding his next course of action. He looked at Jenny. "Don't heal him, at all."

"What? I just risked my life for you, and this is how you treat me?" The soldier aimed his rifle at Dar.

The leader of the Atlanteans stood between Dar and the soldier. Pulling out a knife, he threw it at the rogue soldier, knocking his gun out of his hand.

The room was quiet. "What exactly do you think we're doing here?" Dar let the question sink in before lookinmg again to Jenny and giving a nod. He walked up to the nearest injured Atlantean and started to heal her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Jenny watched as the Atlanteans started to attack Dar to try and protect their leader, something most surface dwellers wouldn't do now and days and just run for the hills with their tails leaving their leader for dead. These men and women were very brave and loyal... Dar made an excellent choice in Jenny's opinion. Jenny then smiled under her mask, no more fighting was needed it seemed, the Atlanteans had made the right choice and was surrendering.

Jenny then looked to Dar as he looked to her and nodded starting to pick up the men and women she took down and propped them up against a building to lean on having them in a sitting position healing their small injuries. Jenny then stood up finishing the last one as she looked to the man arguing with Dar. "I'll gladly follow that order..." She hated the attitude the man was giving he was selfish yes badly injured but clearly dumb enough to get that badly injured and to not understand the reason to healing their new allies first.

Jenny then narrowed her eyes at him as she watched him try and fail at threatening Dar. She then looked to Dar and gave a nod back before looking to the rogue soldier her eyes starting to glow totally bright blue. If he knew anything about her he'd know that she could easily kill him with a glance with her eye blasts and he probably would know her since just about all of Jump and a large mass of people around the world did now due to her music career that also gave a lot of info on her heroing career.

Jenny was basically giving him a #%!$ off look mixed with a threatening on to tell him to stand down before she made him lay down. Her eyes then dimmed as she started to kneel down and pulled her mask and hood down smiling softly to the soldiers in a fashion to say she was welcoming him and his fellow soldiers as allies. She then healed him and grabbed his hand helping him up to his feet and placed her free hand on her chest. "Jennifer Necowl."

The Atlantean then used his free hand to place a hand on his chest and spoke his name and Jenny smiled brightly shaking his hand then moving onto the next person doing the same thing learning each ones name while introducing herself in a very kind manner leaving smiles from big to small on each ones face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:53 pm

Dar smiled as Jenny followed orders. He couldn't ask for a better ally. As she went to work healing the Atlanteans, Dar did the same. Every wound they closed taught the Atlanteans that Dar had the power to improve their lives, and that he was merciful enough to do so. If you taught people to fear you, they would only follow you until you were weak. But if you taught people to need you, then they would lay their lives down to save you.

That was why they were here. That was why Dar had liberated those villages in war-torn regions of Africa. Those who were hurting, starving, and lonely were desperate for a savior.

The leader, whose name seemed to be Allocori, gestured for Dar to follow him. Once all those immediately present were healed, with the exception of the rebellious soldier, of course, Dar followed, bringing the others with. Just a short distance away, Allocori revealed a small band of children, elderly, and wounded. They pulled away from the strange white-haired man at first, but Allocori urged them to stay.

Dar healed a child, generating a new hand for her. The people were amazed, and started to crowd around him and Jenny. They cheered and applauded. Someone like this, who could heal their bodies and heal their diseases, was someone they would follow to the ends of the ocean and beyond.

Dar just smiled. They were his, now.

Dar's smile suddenly disappeared. Every coin had two sides, and he sensed something nearby. Allocori also seemed to be cautious, looking around the cityscape every few moments. This group was not the only one. There were others, and judging by the injuries previously inflicted on Allocori's people, the tribes were not at peace. Dar closed his eyes and stood up to his full height and pointed towards a distant tower. "Energy Warrior, Priscilla, there is an enemy tribe nearby. I must remain here, to build relations with our new friends. Go. Scout out this other tribe. Subjugate them if you can."

Priscilla nodded, looked at Energy Warrior, and started running off in the direction of the tower. She kept her pace slow enough for Energy Warrior to keep up. "The others are too slow," she said. "We are the ones he trust the most. It used to be just me. But now, it seems like he trusts you more than me." Her eyes and tone revealed jealousy.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 12:41 pm

When Jenny finished the healing/meet and greet with all the Atlanteans she had been heeling she moved onto the ones she didn't being friendly, kind, and nice to each one. she wanted to show each one that she unlike most in the upper world she cared about each one and wanted to get to know them despite just knowing them despite her not being just another soldier Dar recruited but his advisor.

Jenny loved how Dar was recruiting his new people, people who respected you, cared for you. and knew they needed  you always worked harder and had less of a chance to turn against you than people who were forced to work with you. Dar certainly was smart and clearly the right person to follow since unlike most he knew that. Hopefully when he took control of the world everyone else would see that too and follow him without hating him for taking control of  the world.

Jenny saw Dar leaving with the others and happily followed behind him slipping in a flipping off the rebellious solider on the way, hey she was mature for her age but she was still 17. She turned back forward as they arrived and met the new Atlanteans. Dar Showed them that they were there to help them and Jenny smiled when they all came around them. Jenny Shook hands and healed some wounds as Dar looked over his new people.

Jenny was introducing herself again and giving out warm soft hugs to the children and lightly ruffling their hair. She was handling meeting these people so well that no one would probably ever guess that 3 years ago Jenny wouldn't have even been able to be round new people and hide behind things to watch them silently let alone talk to them out of shyness.

Jenny slowly stopped blinking and looking to Dar as he seemed to have lost his smile to a serious expression as he looked off and pointed to a distant tower. Jenny then nodded pulling up her mask and hood before starting to run off with Priscilla. Jenny listened to her words and smirked under her mask as she looked at the tower they were running to. "Was that jealousy I just heard?"

Jenny teased her a bit but smiled and spoke in a friendly manner to her. "Don't worry, you're still his right hand woman and we all know it. When I look at you I see the girl that I first saw and said my god this chick is so much cooler than me I hope I can be that cool one day. So don't worry I won't move in on your man without your permission first, I respect you too much to just steal Dar away from you like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:28 am

Priscilla stared at Jenny, her face betraying surprise. It seemed good that she said Priscilla was Dar's number one. That gave her life purpose, and hearing it from Jenny took away any fear that purpose would disappear.

On top of that... "You think I'm cool?" Priscilla couldn't remember someone other than her master had praised her, and nobody had ever called her cool before. "I...That's very nice of you to say. Master Pride is all I have. I cannot fail him." She smiled a bit, the pride of her master overflowing into her. "After all, I am the blade of Pride. You also seem to be...acceptable to serve the master." Priscilla was not known for her eloquence. "I'm sorry I was suspicious of you."

They had a little bit more running to go, so Priscilla decided to be novel and continue the conversation. "Is it a bad thing to lose your free will? Sometimes I wonder if I have lost something important."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Jenny chuckled and nodded. "Of course I do and sorta look up to you too since you're what I always wanted to be as a kid, a brave knight fighting for her king. and don't worry I'm sure you won't" She said reassuringly then shook her head looking to her. "Don't be, in all honesty if I were you I'd be suspicious as well.

She then went back to running in silence till Priscilla spoke again. "It certainly is because at that point are you really you or are you just someone else? Without free will you're just a tool for someone to  use and not ever have to think about your feelings when doing things with you. if you have lost that Priscilla you certainly have lost something very important and I hope one day you get it back."[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:12 pm

"A sword does not need free will. But...maybe...if it's important, I could be of even more use to Master Pride if I possessed a free will of my own. He was also concerned when he learned I did not have one, although he told me it wasn't my fault. You see..." She remembered that Dar did not want her to speak of the previous Pride. "Never mind. Thank you for your kind wishes. I don't think there is anything I could do to retrieve it."

They arrived at the tower. There were two guards who saw them coming, and started firing lasers at the two of them. The guards were armored, and seemed far better equipped than the Atlanteans they had met before. This tribe must have collected more of the advanced technology of their civilization.

They were better trained, too.

Priscilla jumped into her full speed, and in the blink of an eye she was right in front of one of the guards. An instant later, she rammed into him, knocking him over and sending him skidding against the ground. The guard rolled back, getting back on his feet without delay. He leveled his laser rifle at her and continued firing. Priscilla jumped to the side and evaded the deadly attack. Before she could run at him again, the guard dropped a grenade. Instead of exploding, it released a sudden cloud of purple sleeping gas. Priscilla realized the guard was relying on his own helmet to protect him from the gas. She didn't have that luxury. Not willing to get caught in the sleeping gas, she would have to stay at a distance until the gas dissipated. That meant the guard had plenty of time to shoot lasers at her from a comfortable distance.

She gritted her teeth. This was going to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 10:59 pm

Jenny listened to her carefully and looked to her and spoke in a calm and kind tone. "I won't pry at things you don't want to talk about but know i'll listen if you want to talk about any thing and if you ever find you need my help never be afraid to ask for it okay? Were friends now and friends help each other out."

Jenny quickly narrowed her eyes and pulled out her staff waving her hand along it and of to the sides making a massive double sided scythe with energy blades. She then spun it in front of herself blocking the lasers as she kept running towards them. In the words of many others in the past 'No fucks were given' from Jenny as she made a energy bubble around her head protecting her from the gas.

Jenny clearly was very used to handling things like these and ha no problem with them as she advanced up to them and as the gaurds fired at Priscilla she used it as an advantage to quickly take them down. She used her scythe to trip one onto the ground and then continued to pull her scythe backwards into the others mask.

She hit it hard enough to break a hole by the mouth of it while she stomped down both the others mask sending out a small blast to make a hole in that too. She then let the gas knock them out as she snatched the rest of the gaurds grenades. When the gas cleared she looked up to Priscilla the gaurds laying by her feet.

"All clear down here, need me to heal you before we run in?" She said very casually she very clearly did this A LOT. Though never really for the Titans since they always had her doing smaller things like working with Metamorphi my flying him everywhere and letting Meta do all the fighting and hotwire and yang to do all the battle planning. She was pretty glad she now worked with people at her level who gave her jobs at her level all to work for an amazing cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 1:52 am

Priscilla admired Jenny's effectiveness. It was an honor to fight beside someone like Jenny. Priscilla considered the offer. She had received a few minor wounds from the lasers. Fortunately, she had managed to evade most of the damage. She would have accepted the offer, but then...

"No time." A door to the tower opened, and more Atlanteans came running out. "They must have sounded an alarm." Eight guards fanned out, preparing to face the two intruders. All were equipped with similar armor and weaponry as the first two. They did not open fire yet.

A ninth Atlantean walked out of the tower. This one was wearing heavier armor, but no helmet, allowing Priscilla and Jenny to see his piercing green eyes. In one hand, he held a black trident. The biggest surprise came when he spoke...in English. "Who dares attack Korakone, the one true king of Atlantis?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Jenny looked to the Man and bowed to him. "Jennifer Necowl code name Energy Warrior Advisor and Knight of King Dar future king of the land dwellers." She stood up and looked to his trident then back to him. "May I complement your trident and armor before they are out of your ownership and while they are in one piece." She got into a battle stance "For this is not a peaceful visit since you have injured our new members to our Kingdom and we do not stand by while others hurt our people." She said moving her finger to signal Pricilla without giving away her location since she wasn't exactly in view of the king and his guards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 11:19 pm

King Korakone laughed. "Those rebels? Rogues they may be, but they are very much still subjects of my kingdom."

A blur passed behind one guard, shoving him quite forcefully into another. Priscilla picked up one of their fallen laser rifles. "Finally." She was best with a sword, but these Atlanteans had some tough armor. Armor or not, though, it was quite difficult to argue with a laser rifle. She shot three of the guards in quick succession, dropping them to the ground. A few tried to return fire, but she was too fast, avoiding their aim before they could fire.

The distraction opened up a can of chaos, and lasers started spraying everywhere. Slowly, Priscilla was taking the guards out one by one.

King Koraknoe, however, recognized Energy Warrior as the greater threat. Aiming his trident at her, he unleashed a brilliant beam of magical energy. This power, the ability to control the great trident, was what made him the king, for who could withstand it's might?

"This is my kingdom, not yours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oceans Away (Energy)   Oceans Away (Energy) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oceans Away (Energy)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next