Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

when the boogie comes to town (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:00 pm

Toji grins as Grimm agrees to join. "Great!!" He feels the panic stirring, but squashes it. Just get through this interaction.The halfling gives the sytheweilder a bearhug."Welcome to the Pack, pack brother!!!" Asked if he wished to join, Yami snorts."Tch...you don't want me, trust me." Flicking Toji on the head, he walks away, headed back home. Growling, Toji pulls a eyelid down, sticking his tongue out at the mage before he disappears into the the shadows."That guy really bugs me."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 am

Johnathan grit his teeth and said, "Your going to break something pack brother. I forgot how much a okamian hugs hurt at least your not full blooded. Those bear hugs suck and I known worse toji's probably. "

He then smirks at Yami's and toji's interactions before nodding to meta and says, "Very well anything else I need to know or am I able to go to bed my body is drained and I have a test tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:25 pm

Yami refused his offer, Meta was slightly disappointed but it was Yami's choice, if Yami didn't want to there was nothing Meta could do. But, focusing on the bright side, Johnathan was joining the Titans. As Toji hugged him, he mentioned having felt hugs from an Okamian before, Meta commented on that with a smirk Dealing with Toji's hugs is a required skill for a Titan. Johnathan then asked if there was anything else that was needed Just one thing. What do we call you? Do you have a name you go by instead of your real name?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Toji let's go,stepping back. He seemed to have continued it...Tilting his head curiously at Grimm's comment, the boy shrugs. Eh, probably met Okamians before they went nuts...They could talk about it later.At Meta"s comment the halfling sticks his tongue out at him.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 2:55 am

Johnathan flipped up his cloaks hood it blocked the sight of his eyes and smiled darkly and said, "My code name is Brother Grimm. I have had several others through out history but if I listed those we would be here all night. See you guys later." With that a large circle with ruins around him and as it glows red it fills with shadows around Johnathan when they the disperse Johnathan was gone.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 3:23 pm

Their potential new team-mate introduced himself as Brother Grimm, saying that he's had several names in his time, then he disappeared with a completely over dramatic exit. Meta nodded, not quite knowing how to react to that, then he turned around ...I'm gonna go complete my patrol, see you later, Toji
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when the boogie comes to town (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3