Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Painting the town red [Open] Vote_lcapPainting the town red [Open] Voting_barPainting the town red [Open] Vote_rcap 
Moon
Painting the town red [Open] Vote_lcapPainting the town red [Open] Voting_barPainting the town red [Open] Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Painting the town red [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Painting the town red [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:33 pm

The city, of TOWNS- Jump. Jump City. Nothing else. Anyway, it was a day like any other day. Or was it? Sure there was the usual traffic jams, constant construction after superhero fights, and the occasional petty theft. But today was marked to be a very not ordinary day. And it all started when a giant of a man stepped outside with a pair of large sunglasses. Sadly, freakishly big men were not strange enough to make this a not ordinary day. Snapping his fingers and making a boom box appear out of thin air, now we're getting somewhere. But who uses a boombox these days? This guy did. Because Retro.

And what song started playing as he started walking down the street? Gangam Style. Why? Because shut up. The day began to get more interesting as people actually SAW him, prompting them to either stop what they were doing, or trying to do what they were doing AND look at him at the same time. You can imagine how this would affect drivers. As if nothing was wrong, Lust went about his business. What was he up to? Nothing, he just wanted people to pay attention to him. Regardless of the car crashes he caused. He was actually getting a small crowd to follow him, which made car accidents go through the roof as Inferno and his growing posse jay walked as they pleased. It wasn't their fault, they were just drawn to Inferno like a moth to a flame. Some more then others.

Bored with just walking around, he did the most sensible thing in his mind and leaped onto a moving semi-trailer and proceeded to dance to the music which managed to play over the sound of car horns, and the sound of cars crashing into things.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Toji watches, his jaw dropped, as a madman starts causing accidents.The halfling sighs, rubbing his forehead."By the Forger.....I've got to stop this fool." He blurs toward, dodging cars, then skids to a stop in front of Lust, ignoring the music playing from nowhere." Hey!!!!! You're causing trouble!!!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 6:57 pm

To be fair, the music wasn't coming from nowhere. It was coming from the boombox resting on Lust's shoulder. But the Boombox came from nowhere, so- touche. This guy wasn't falling over himself at the sight of Lust's sexy bod which meant one of two things. Either he was an immortal being, OR had the willpower to resist his manly charms. Not that Lust cared one way or the other- he preferred girls anyway. Then again there was that ONE time after becoming Lust... nevermind. He vowed to only drink that much again when the girl to guy ratio was more girl then guy.

Oh right, he was saying stuff. Lust had been paying more attention to the crowd trying to follow him- and getting in the way of traffic. "Yeah? And you think you're man enough to fight me bro?" Lust challenged. Now he had an opponent! An epic bloody battle was JUST the thing to ice the cake. Not that Toji had any chance, as far as Lust knew. And for no reason at all, Lust's shirt disappeared and increased his sexiness even further! As indicated by a squeal from the crowd that had by now actually stopped traffic dead.

During all of this, the truck driver was wondering why there were ALL these people around his truck.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Toji rolled his eyes." Wanna show off, huh? Watch this!!!" The halfling pulls off his shirt, revealing the though heavily scarred, still impressive torso, and flexes, provoking another squeal from the girls within the crowd." Hahahah!!! THATS how you do it!!!" The halfling grins competively,laughing, then blinks." Wait......what am I doing?........." Its appeared thatToji had developed an urge to show up guys like Lust. (That, or this is just a one shot for the lols^^) The halfling's face reddens, and he quickly pulls his shirt back on, growling." Q-quit screwing around!! Either step down or get ready to get your butt handed to you!!!" He crouches into his stance, ready to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm

((I regret nothing!))

Inferno hated when people tried to take his thunder. He hated it more right now in this moment in time. Because the less people that adored him... the less people adored him. AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA GET IN THE WAY OF THAT! "You brought this on yourself. I was going to do this at the end, but you've left me no choice!" Lust shot back in a cliche villain way. He placed the the boombox down at his feet and switched to anther track. Lust took in a deeeeep breath, as if absorbing something in the air. He was feeding off of the lust in the area. There were plenty of sources being directed at him, but not quite the quality he wanted.

"Ladieeeees! Who wants to see all this come off?" Lust howled, getting a maddened squeal of delight all across the board. Toji may have been a distraction for a moment, but Lust was legal. And basically had an unfair advantage from the start. And then when the song hit the two minute mark (shield your eyes) the rest of Lust's clothes disappeared! Except for a totally obligatory speedo. Hysteria ensued.

Nosebleeds were had, girls fainted, and glass shattered from the collective squeals. And then they all rushed the truck, trying to climb onto it to get to Lust.

Checkmate.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:29 pm

(you're shameless, you know that? Lol^^)

Toji, hearing Lusts threat, grins, lightning crackling around him." Bring it!!!!" Then, the halfling hears a rather annoying track come from the box.".........what." He then pales as he hears his 'foe' ask if anyone wants to see him take it all off." Hey, no...wait...don't..." Suddenly, he's staring at a nearly naked man." Gaaaaaaaah!! What's wrong with you!!!!! My eyes!!"The halfling blanches, rubbing at his eyes. Then, the poor kid is buried by women rushing towards Lust. Though it didn't hurt, Toji did find it uncomfortable to be repeatedly stepped on." This drags....." He gently gets up, trying not to hurt the girls around him, then points furiously at Lust, covering his eyes." You jerk, you're a threat to the happiness of every regular man!!!"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 8:47 pm

To say this was a normal day for Lust would be putting it mildly. I mean, since becoming Lust that is. He quickly lost track of the ankle biter as the crowd of girls (and some guys because equality) descended on them. The details of what was going on in that mosh pit were too hot for eyes to see, but some of the more amusing things was girls fighting eachother trying to get to Lust who stood tall and immobile. Where did he get that microphone? "VICTORY IS MINE!" Lust proclaimed triumphantly through the boombox, which lived up to it's name more then usual. But now he suddenly had an empty feeling.

It was almost as if he sprung a leak and everything inside gushed out like that one scene from the Shining. Don't ask where that reference came from, it just happened. Instead, another craving started to build up inside of him. Something... edible. "I DEMAND A SANDWHICH!" Lust demanded through the boombox again. Briefly distracted by bewbs in his face. "A prize to whoever brings me THE SANDWHICH I desire!" he added and like putty in his hand, most of the crowd dispersed. Those who could bare the agony of leaving him.

The truck driver whose name was Bob, realized today was going to be one of THOSE days and decided to hide in his truck while lighting up a cigarette. Meanwhile.... restaurants and food vendors were pillaged and ransacked by the swarm of locusts that were Lust's "admirers."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:18 pm

Toji frowns as he's ignored.".........." Hearing footsteps, he briefly uncovers his eyes, and sees the crowd dispersing, and a brief shot of of thevspeedo clad jerk. Shuddering, he covers his eyes again, stalking towards Lust, grumbling comically under his breath." Ignored...stepped on....covered in shoeprints...gonna take a week to cleasn this uniform...."Toji stops before the trouble causer." Are you done now?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:32 pm

"You're still here? I completely forgot about ya small fry," Lust replied simply. Even though he no longer desired fame and adoration (right now) he was still greatly enjoying the attention from the few admirers left behind. He may have been enjoying it more cause Toji seemed totally put off that no one was paying him any attention. He liked that. He didn't know why, but he did. But he really wanted that sandwich more.

"What's the matter? You jelly bro? Bet that's the closest you'll ever get to having so many women in one place," Lust taunted him, grinning ear to ear. Not like Toji could do anything to him. While there were very few people left, there were still enough of them clinging to Lust's body, and they didn't seem to keen on leaving it any time soon. Anything he did to Lust risked hurting them, and Lust knew it. "I also bet you'd like to hit me right now. But you can't. Too much booty for you to handle right here," Lust continued lewdly. He was referring to his admirers by the way.

Several people came back with sandwiches and quickly offered them up. "No. No. *nomnom* no. *nom* no," Lust said to each sandwich. Not the one he wanted. Didn't help he didn't know what sandwich that was. He just knew he wanted THE Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Toji growls in annoyance. It wasn't being ignored by the fans that annoyed him, though the results were less then pleasant...He rubs at a shoe print. It was, instead, being treated like this by a troublesome guy like this! The halfling blinks as Lust calls him jelly." Huh? What do you mean? I don't get it......." Then Mr. Speedo remarks that was the closest he'd ever get to having so many girls...The whites of Tojis eyes darken as his face reddens." S-shut it! I- I have plenty of fans!!!.....I'm just not good with so much affection...." Then he groans as yet another remark comes out. Giving up for the moment, he watches as Lust noms a sandwich, and another, and another...The halfling grumbles under his breath." How bout a knuckle sandwich..." Then, he getsvan idea, a grin coming across his face.He points at Lust, speaking out loud." Hey, how about we settle this with a rap battle?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 10:11 pm

"Whoa, did I hear something that sounded like a good idea?" Lust replied with actual surprise. Really, he had been expecting and hoping that this boiled into a brawl. His adrenaline was going just alittle for different reasons then you're thinking. That sandwich... he could almost taste it his craving was so bad. But a rap battle? Yeah, sure. Why not? The thought had crossed his mind that this was just a ruse to get him away from his fans, but then it would turn into a brawl. In his mind, it didn't matter one way or the other. He couldn't lose!

"But we both know whose side the fans are on. But if you want me to stamp out what little dignity you have left, sure! You're on," Lust accepted, brushing his fans off as his body was engulfed in flames which replaced the clothing he had lost. A nice suit. Did I mention he was still wearing those sunglasses? This just became serious business!
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character
Name: Sunshine
Code Name: Archivist

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Today was a lovely day for a prowl around downtown. He had heard that there was a large source of rats around this area. So he spent the last hour tracking down the rodents for lunch. With a open mouth Sunshine inhale a breath of air only to break into a coughing fit.

"Man, teh air Iz so filthy!"

His whisker twitches as he sense a rather curious scent on the air currents, Pheromones. Something in him clicked, as if his animistic gene is awakening something primal within Sunshine. With a purr and an bounce in his step he head off towards the scent. That was when his sensitive ears could hear music from up the road.

As the little feline came upon the sight of the smell he was somewhat surprise to find it coming off from the hooman. His tail gave a flick of annoyance as he witness the many female hoomans clinging on to him. Like any respectful feline it is in his blood to show dominance!

"I can do better den u!"

Pupil constricted and tail swishing Sunshine went up to the nearest women purring up a storm. With an meow he rubbed his body against her bare leg. Resulting her to gasp at the sudden wave of euphoria, when she looked down to find the source all she could do was squeal in delight as she find the most cute kitty she ever seen!

"Tummy wub?"

With a mew he rolled onto his back to expose his fluffy tummy and gave a big stretch. More squeals could be heard as the surronding women saw the stretching kitty. More purring ensured as he was soon being rubbed all over his body and many kissing being planted on his head.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:12 am

Toji grins." Please. You may have some sort of ability to make people loyal to you, but I'll crush you on sheer skill alone." The halfling laughs." After all, all you got going for you is showing off.And that never lasts long." Suddenly, there was a kitten, and the people surrounding Lust start paying attention to it. Toji himself felt an urge to cuddle and protect the little furball, but he kept control. Too many people around Sunshine to do so...besides, he had a jerk to annoy.The halfling grins." See?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 2:37 pm

"Aren't you just adorable," Lust gushed, joining the tummy rubbing and completely ignoring Toji again. What? It's adorable. Lust had similar attention problems around small cute girls. Speaking of that, someone else returned with a sandwich. "This is a cheese burger, not a sandwich," Lust pointed out simply. Why could no one bring him THE SANDWICH he was craving. Didn't stop him from eating it though.
Back to top Go down
Archivist
Archivist

RPG character
Name: Sunshine
Code Name: Archivist

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 6:15 pm

...Rrrrrrrrrrr...

Sunshine was enjoying the time of his life gaining all the attention. When he got rubbed by the hooman he was a bit displease as he was trying to show dominance. This feeling faded away to bliss yet again as he was continue to be loved.

...Rrrrrrrrrrr...

Getting a bit overstimulated by the tummy wubs he rolled over so he could be scratch on the back. He gave a squeak as the female hoomans start to scratch his back and his rear instinctively rose higher as they also scratch at the base of his tail. After a moment of loving he notice another male between the gaps of the female legs. Being the kind kitty he is, Sunshine slipped away from the center of attention which lead the females while happy being under the thrall of the other male again. The small feline went to the base of the blue-hair hooman and looked up at him with his kitten eyes and spoke a simple question in a squeak.

"Hugz?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the town red [Open]   Painting the town red [Open] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the town red [Open]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next