Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
when the boogie comes to town (open) Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
when the boogie comes to town (open) Vote_lcapwhen the boogie comes to town (open) Voting_barwhen the boogie comes to town (open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

when the boogie comes to town (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

when the boogie comes to town (open) Empty
PostSubject: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 4:13 am

It was a dark and stormy night in jump as a man about the height of 9ft that seemed to be made of Shadows and dark dreams began to walk out of the shadows of a ally in the resident area of jump city and smiled a smile that was filled with a dark luster as lights began to flicker before ggoing out all together when he stepped under a lamp post. He stretched out his hand and a black sand like substance flew into the many houses each tendril of sand would find a person with a magical spark in them that gave them the sweetest of dreams this night and the sand would latch on to that spark and snuff it out by twisting those sweet dreams into vile nightmares and plant a dark vile seed in these mortals hearts while most would not bear fruit every so often his seeds would be nurtured by the mortals own dark thoughts and would turn the mortals into vile creatures of the night. The man laughed to himself as he began to hear the screams of children and adults alike their pain and fear giving him more power and a few new puppets as five monstrous creatures came into existence the product of his dark seeds.

After sending his new pets off to play and cause chaos in jump he made his way farther down the street till he came  to a house that his sand failed to enter this surprised him as mortals had long forgotten how to block his nightmares? The man shook his head before making his way into the house by becoming shadows and slipping through the doors cracks and reforming as a mouse so he could hide better and began to search the house trying to find the source of who was blocking his nightmares.  It wasn't till he came to the teens boy room that he figured out why his sand couldn't enter this house.  He knew this boy's magic Lord grim lived it seemed and knew how to fight him still. Transforming into a king cobra  and slithered towards the boy prepared to kill the boy before he could reduce him back to nothing  but a mere legend again.

Right as he tried to strike Jonathan eyes snapped open and his arm  shot out grabbing the man snake by the throat and said, "Hello again boogie back for another round I see." With that he threw the boogie man to the floor as he turned into Brother Grim the snake transformed back into a into his human forum and formed a sword with a dragon's head hilt and the wings as a guard and and a crystal like grip and said, "I challenge you to a duel Lord grim by the laws set forth by the ancients according to the laws you set the battle ground."

Jonathan summoned his guns and said,  "I accept Alexander the battle ground shall be outside." With that he activated his show travel ruin and vanished outside the boogie man smiled a dark smile before turning into shadows and meeting Johnathan outside and striking as soon as he appeared while calling for his pets to join him unaware that in doing so he would most likely bring the attention of whoever came across the monsters destroying jump city. When they get there they would see Johnathan sending ice at Alexander and Alexander commending his nightmare sand as a shield before lashing  out with his sword causing Johnathan to shift his guns into scythes to block the attack until aware of the five creatures headed his way. Once they got there one would lunge from the shadows at him and would be badly injuried if no one stopped the beast or alerted him to the danger he was in.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 8:33 pm

Yami had been enjoying a for once nightemareless sleep, but wakes up,hearing crying. He glances around, then goes into Zees room, spotting the shadowy sand creature menacing the child.It looked like a jackal.The mage let's out a menacing growl, stalking towards the beast with great intent upon ripping it apart piece by piece. As he raises his hand, Breathing upon it to form the Claws, the monster is suddenly gone. Yami pauses, then is after it....

The jackal lunges at Jonathan, but claws made of cloth suddenly separates its head from it's body, following up by rapidly turning said body into several slices of sand. Golden eyes examine the bisected monster.".......Dogmeat...." He glances up at Boogie, his eyes narrowing with frightful calm."You're the one doing this, hmm?" He stalks towards the fear spirit,flexing his weaponized limb."You're about to feel a good deal of pain."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 6:06 pm

Alexander smirked when his monster was about to destroy Johnathan but frowned when it is torn apart by yami and it returns back to nightmare sand though it was now one of his forums and he had even more sand to work with deciding to taught the yami and smirked, "Of course I am doing this I am the boogie man it is my job I am what makes man fear the night you see it's all about balance-"

Alexander was then intrupted as Johnathan sent a bullet at the boogie man and growled as Alexander vanished Into shadows as he laughed as his voice echoed all around and he said, " what is the matter Brother grim don't like how I do my job? Well That's Too Bad After All You can't kill a nightmare." It was then the other four jacket like creatures came out of hiding circling Jonathan as another sand creation this one of the boogie man himself only now he wielded a shield with his sword as he looked at yami before vanishing into shadows and reappearing in front of him swinging his sword in a diagonal slash as he said, it has been a long time since I fought a cloth mage I wonder are you as good as your ancestors? "

While Yami had to deal with the clone of the boogie man Jonathan had forumed a shield glyph and on each arm and shrunk his scythe into there arm forums to deal with close range battle as two beast would lung at him he would throw them off with his shields and strike one with a scythe only for it to heal as he was battling four of these things he didn't have the focus to be able to tear these things apart or summon his shadow.

Though what the two heroes didn't know was that Alexander had snuck back into the house and was in susie's room watching her dream in the sand and smiled a evil smile while muttering to himself, "Your dream child is the most beautiful and vivid I have seen in eons but I wonder if I add a touch of darkness to your dreams will they bare fruit as dreams and nightmares are born within the same realm your imagination. "

Alexander then touches the dream sand with his nightmare sand and watches and the darkness over wells the dream sand and shows the wonderful picnic with her family change as Jonathan into his grim state in her mind and turned on her as her parents vanished and she was now in a dark forest with the grim chasing her Jonatha's voice echoing around her in a monstrous tone. Alexander smiled as his sand began to bubble and swirl and forumed into the center of susie's nightmare jonath's grim half with all it's power Alexander and the grim vanished into the night back outside but keeping invisible as he watched the two heroes fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Yami snarls as the Boogieclone appears with a wicked slash.The mage snorts with contempt, deflecting it and kicking out."Oh, I'm better, old man. After all...My clan had plenty if time to sharpen our magic." Gold eyes narrowing, he lunges out, Claws seeking to grip the neck.

Then lightning bolts hammer at the creations, glassing one."Y'all best make room, for when I zoom I bring the...BOOM!!!!"A certain halfling blurs into the scene, smashing into the scene, and into the impromptu statue, shattering it.Toji grins, waving at Grimm."Yo there!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 3:21 am

Johnathan smiled as he hear a familiar voice and lighting struck one of the jackels and crystallized then shattered by Toji. Johnathan smiled and said, "Toji you don't know how glad I am to see you." Johnathan then threw one of his scythe to the ground and stepped on it before taking to the the air as he summoned his grim shadow that sent a blast of shadow into one of the jackels before jumping on top of it. Jonathan then came swooping down and change the scythe in his hand into his full scythe mode. And sped at max speed at another jackel and used his shield ruin and the scythe as a javelin causing the monster to be sent flying. However before Johnathan could follow up he was thrown from his scythe by dream grim and barely got his shield glyph up in time to block it's claws from taking off his arm but still the strike hit and periced his armor and wounding jonthan's shoulder and pinning him to the ground.

The jackel that had been sent flying finally recovered and quickly joined it's brother in the shadows as to avoid toji while they regrouped once they did one would climp up a house behind toji and lunge at him while the other would come from the right slashing wildly at toji and trying to bite in his flesh.

The sand clone laughed at yami's comment and said in a mocking tone, "You forget though time dulls all things your ancestors knew better than to get close to me."
It was with those words that the clone exploded into a flying Mass of sand that shot towards yami as he got within striking distance leaving very little time to dodge if caught the sand would incase yami and begin to crush the life out of him slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Meta had been going on patrol around the area when he got reports on his communicator of a fight breaking out between superhuman beings. Meta ran over, thinking how he really needed to get some kind of vehicle so he could respond to threats faster, when he arrived Toji and two other heroes had already beaten him to them, even when you take being in the right place at the right time into consideration that was still kind of sad.

But treating reacting to an emergency like a footrace would have to wait, Meta charged over to one of the monsters and struck it with a blow while his body was made of steel, but he didn't know how durable these things were so he was just going in blind really.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Yami snarls at the clone, then forms a trap strip, wrapping it around a nearby lamppost and pulling himselfout of the way, though his lower leg was caught. Grunting at the force bearing down on his limb, the mage lashes out at the sand."I'll be ripping you apart, Bogeyman."

Toji yawns as the jackals strike at him."Ow...ow..oh,agony...pain...Don't think I can stand it..." He grins at Grimm."Ey there!!! I live to please!!" Seeing the fake Grimm pin him, the halfling pulses lightning at the jackals and the sand holding Yami."Careful, Okamian!!!!" Snorting, Toji stomps over to the Grimm as Meta slams into one of the beasties."Ey, Fido!!!"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 3:01 pm

Jonathan struggled to get free as another hero joined the fray as Toji lit up and glassed another jackel as one was unfortunately biting down on him when the pulse went out and fried it enough that it crumbled in a mix of sand and glass that swarmed to the other monster jackels making them bigger faster stronger. The lighting force the original Alexander to release the sand that held yami's leg.

The jackel that was struck by meta was thrown to the ground dented but repaired itself and snarled lunging at meta claws aiming to tear into meta with claws that could now tear through steel. Alexander frowned he hated to use direct combat in large battles moved over to where the shadow grim was fighting the other jackel and summoned his sword again and stabbed the beast through the head dispelling the beast and keeping Jonathan from being able to match the sand grim before comanding it to attack meta from behind.

Deciding to keep taunting yami's he quickly returns to shadows and says, "ah but you will have to find me first." Before trying to tackle yami becoming solid right before attacking striking with a quick slash of his sword before vanishing again.
The sand grim stomped on Jonathan hard cracking a few ribs before turning to face Toji and rushing him at a 100mph sending shadow strikes along the way. Johnathan activated his healing ruin and staggered to his feet and changed his weapons to guns and unloaded a clip into the sand grim dropping it's speed to 75mph
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Meta's punch put a dent in the creature, but then the monster repaired itself and got back up, lunging at Meta and clawing at him. Meta moved forward and got close to the creature, he got scratched and blood was drawn so he knew now that the claws were sharp enough to go through steel. But, he took advantage of the sacrifice that allowed him to get in close and would throw an uppercut to the chin, turning his arm to steel at the last moment to add power to the blow, but at the same time to not lose speed as he would if he had turned his arm to steel while the arm was still travelling.

To add to this, he would turn his arm back to normal and throw a punch to the creature's gut while again turning his arm to steel at the last second before finally throwing a steel kick to the side. This might not take it out, but it would hopefully stun it enough for it to at least last a few seconds. Meta was constantly alert during battle, so when the attack came from behind him he dashed to the side, knowing to avoid attacks rather than try to take them. He looked to his now two opponents and raised his fist, waiting for an attack to come.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2015 7:16 pm

Toji pokes curiously at one of the statues."What kinda grown man plays with sand anyway..." Yami grumbles."He's the Boogieman, demon." The halfling grins mischievously.Oh! The fun he could have with that name."Oooooh, he is?...I wonder, does he know the hustle? How about the conga!!Ah, I bet he looks good in a afro!!Hey, you think his favorite song is Oogie Boogies Song!?!"

Yami snorts, trying his best to ignore the chatter,listening in close.Hearing a sound behind, he snorts, spinning around as Alex tackles him. Glaring at the fear spirit with cold gold eyes, Yami raises his Claws."Stupid." He lashes down, aiming to plunge the weapons into the Bogeyman's shoulder. After that, he hisses as he's cut across the arm."Oh,bravo...You've managed to make me bleed. Are you going to build me a sand castle as a apology?"The mage pops up, forming a Sword as he examines the shadows.

Toji grins, drawing his Katana as the fake Grimm charges."Ooh, so...." He channels lightning down the blade, blurring past and narrowly avoiding the strikes,lashing out."Slow!!! Is this all you got, you freaky dress wearing guy?I mean, you're kinda chicken for a fear spirit, aren't cha?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:58 am

Despite the situation Johnathan couldn't help but joining in the taunting and said to Toji, "the answers in order are yes, yes, no, and yes." Johnathan watched as Toji's sword coated in lighting passed through the beast and it crystallized it's  gut for a few minutes it repaired itself as it's razor sharp claws that are as strong as Dimonds came flying back at it's full 100 mph this caused Johnathan to growl and shout at Alexander, "Your really that dumb as to break the ancient laws of battle and more importantly using my sister to do so your so going to pay when we get a hold of you. Toji that things sand core is within a dream meaning this thing won't die best we can do is stall it for now till the others can help or get Alexander." As he threw up a shield in front of Toji to stop him from being cut to ribbions and slammed his shield glyph into it's side like a linebacker and sent it skidding away for a few seconds before it got back up and slammed it's fist into the go under and pulled out a large sewage pipe and threw it at them.

Alexander cursed as while he was able to hit the cot mage unfortunately the cloth mage was able to get him as well as Johnathan shouted about the laws and him paying for it. While the okamian made jokes about what the mortals had called him asking why he played with sand and calling him  a dress wearing coward. Alexander rolled his eyes as he willed some shadow magic and sand along his wound to heal himself like Johnathan had as he turned his attention back to Yami saw the mage had made a cloth sword and decided he would taunt the okamian before attacking him from behind instead of Yami and said, "I am no coward okamian do not test me after all you have to sleep some time and when you do I can always make you relive how you got those markings around your neck boy."

After attacking and vanishing before Johnathan could strike him Alexander turned his attention towards his two remaining jackels one had barely survived meta's strikes and he was dodging the other one. Alexander frowned and transformed into a swarm of bees that would then break up up into four parts and start to sting everyone the largest group was aimed at meta hoping to catch him in between turning his body parts into steel to distract him so his jackel could pounce on him and get at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 4:47 pm

Meta spotted the bees coming and turned his entire body into steel, waving his arms in front of him to try and keep the swarm from blocking off his vision. While his vision was cut off, one of the jackals came at him, Meta dodged backwards, but because he was so heavy he was not able to completely dodge it. He grunted in pain and held his wounds Guys! I need some backup over here!
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Toji cackles at John's answers, then growls. This jerk had messed with Susie?! He was getting his butt kicked..."Aight...We'll just have to convince him to take it out or something." Nodding in thanks to John's shielding him, he casually catches the pipe, throwing itvback.Hearing Boogie's comment, the boy flinches, then puts up a grin."That's already been tried, and the High Demon that did it got its ugly but kicked, Big Nose!"He hears the hiss of a blade, and steps toward. But, he was too late. A line of fire stitches across his back, and glowing blue liquid comes out of the cut in his shirt. Toji breathes in and out, pushing the pain down. Hearing Metas cry, his eyes flash in panic. His pack brother...his brother...was in trouble!"H-hold on!!!" The halfling steps forward...

But Yami had it. A cloth sword flashes towards a neck, and claws hiss towards the skull of a jackal.The grim mage glances at the Titan."You need to rip them apart.....and we need to crush the fool controlling them." He nods, whipping his sword through the air, then hands it to Meta, forming another.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 12:43 pm

Jonathan growled as he used his shadow travel glyph to avoid Alexander as toji yelled at the king of nightmaresfor something appeared next to yami and slashed his scyth in arm mode in and stabbed the other one in the shoulders to throw it away as all three monsters burst into golden sand man in clothes of the stuff stood looking very angry large quantities of the sand swirled around the bees that where attacking and forced them to turn back into human form and shout in a scared tone, "You can't be here it's against the ancient laws of battle."

The man in gold chuckled and said, "which you broke by bringing that sand grim into this by leaving the chosen battle site. I am your punishment. " Alexander smirked as his sand grim had reformed behind the newcomer only to cower in fear as it was destroyed yet again. The man turned to the four heroes and said, "You four fancy taking a dream walk to take care of this thing? And yes Johnathan I already established a connection for Susie to conjure you and your companions up. Nina's coin came in handy with that I made her belive it was another grim that was chasing her not you that is all I can do on this side. As the interfacence I am allowed is small only reason I am able to even send you guys in is because of what he brought out."

The man would then open a portal to a dark forest that was susie's nightmare
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2015 6:50 pm

Luckily for Meta, help was on the way in the form of the paper mage, slicing them with a sword and then giving Meta the sword. But the bees were still a problem, he couldn't go back to normal or he'd get mowed down by the swarm, but while he was steel he wouldn't be able to make fast enough movements to fight the beasts.

But, at that moment a man came and got rid of the bees, then destroyed the monsters as they reformed to try and kill him. He then offered to help them take care of things by taking them on a... dream walk? Meta didn't know what it meant, but he decided to just go along, if it would help conclude this conflict. The man opened a portal, Meta would wait for everyone else to get ready, then he would go in with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when the boogie comes to town (open)   when the boogie comes to town (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when the boogie comes to town (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next