Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Vote_lcapLily Fae comes to town(open) Voting_barLily Fae comes to town(open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Lily Fae comes to town(open) Vote_lcapLily Fae comes to town(open) Voting_barLily Fae comes to town(open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Lily Fae comes to town(open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character
Name: Jonathan Grimm
Code Name: Brother Grim
Villain or good guy?: Good

Lily Fae comes to town(open) Empty
PostSubject: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Jonathan sighed as he sat in first hour reading yet again over his course work just to see what changes they had made to the courses since he last had his memory awakened while he could most likely graduate right now if he wanted to he actually enjoyed school and learning always had he looked up when he heard a familiar knock pattern. Jonathan slowly shook his head to remind himself not to get his hopes up that it was Lily.Johnathan watched as his teacher let in whoever was knocking.

Johnathan smiled as he saw a familiar bubble gum haired girl walk in in black combat boots a black ruffle skirt and a black Hoodie with grims drool fairies rule on the front in a spray paint like style on it black headphones rested around her neck with skulls on the ear pads plating. She smiled around the room and said in a bubbley voice, "Helllllooo my name is-" Lily suddenly stopped midsentance as her eyes locked with Johnathan and suddenly shot forward literally flying like a rocket knocking several people and tackled Jonathan while shouting, "Grimmy!"

Jonathan groaned and said, "Not that I am unhappy to see you lily what have we discussed about running over people to tackle me. Lily giggled and said," not to?" In a questioning tone while she did this she would sit up on top of Jonathan and placed her hands on her hips and said,"You owe me three hundred late anniversary presents mister or I can redecorate your room your pick."

Before Jonathan can reply the teacher coughs to get Lily and Jonathan's attention before saying, "Miss.Lily get off Johnathan please and do something like that again and you will be in the principal's office. " after everyone got resituated and class resumed as people got over that the girl that knew the dark loner Jonathan grim and while dressed like him was quite bubbley they got another shock when bored by the lesson shouted out, "boring snapped her fingers and made everything pink.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:57 pm

Titus looks up from his book as a girl enters. Oh? A new student? She begins to introduce herself, but suddenly tackles the loner Grim, sending Titus sideways with a yelp. He sits up, examining the two.Huh...it looked like they knew each other.The boy shrugs, smiling as he gets up back into his seat. It was nice for two close people to meet again. Class resumes, then suddenly everything's pink. Titus blinks, then looks at Lily, Slightly awed."D-did you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:38 pm

Lily smiled and nods yes while asking, "what's your name? Mine is lily angelena fae/grim"

while Jonathan groans as his clothes are pink and everything in his backpack was pink he even bet his locker was pink saying, "why do you love changing everything I own pink ? Also how is it that Mr . Noles isn't noticing this or getting on to you for yelling out boring? "

Lily smiled like the cat that caught the Canary and said, "I put him in a bubble that will only let him hear what he wants to hear and see and don't worry its set to come down if there is a emergency. Also introduce yourself to him i bet you don't have any friends here just aqantaces," while pointing at Titus Jonathan nodded while he didn't agree with it he saw no major harm in it so let it be. Jonathan rolled his eyes and said, "Hello Titus my name is Jonathan grim unfortunately you have had the unfortunate luck of being roped into lily's attempts for me to make friends so your going to be drug around with us for the rest of the day my suggestion is just go with it will save you and me a major headache. " after saying this Jonathan is smacked upside the head as lily says, quite being a smartalick." To which Jonathan sticks out his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Titus blinks, then nods, smiling shyly."U-uhm...Hello, L-Lily, I'm Titus..Its n-nice to meet you two.."His eyes widen as she says she put the teacher in a bubble. She had that much power?Then the powerful girl asks him to introduce himself. He does so, saying that the boy has pretty much been roped into being friend with him.Titus watches the two interact, smiling."Y-you two are close, huh?" He bites his lip, looking down."Uhm...I-if you don't mind...I-I would like to be friends,.."
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 1:54 am

Lily squeals and says, "awe he shy !" Jonathan just rolls his eyes and says, "Some pegoing le are shy and you could say that we have been married three thousand eight hundred and seventy times that we know of our powers allow use to remember past lives as we are tied to the mortal realm and keep the balance between humans and the magical realm as part of a treaty forgotten in time. Also congrats you now have one friend that is on a permanent sugar high and one that was raised by the hounds of hell."

Johnathan is then knocked out of his chair by lily as she says, " just for that i am going to make your bedroom a little girls dream room."

Groaning Jonathan says, "So I am going to have to fight with my little sister about keeping my room? Have you gone evil this century?" Lily just smiled and said, nope I just enjoy tormenting you."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 10:39 am

Titus reddens as Lily squeals and comments on him being shy.Then he looks up,eyes widening behind his shades as Jon says how long they'd been,.married? But,they were kids..though he guessed they weren't, not really.The boy blinks."W-wow...." Then they start teasing eacvhother again. Titus laughs softly, smiling.They really cared about each other.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 12:50 pm

It was then that the bell rang and lily grabbed Jonathan and Titus and dragged them out of the room she then snapped her fingers and poked her head back inside the room and dropped her bubble spell around the teacher who then flipped out about his class room being pink she laughed and turned everything back to normal and met back up with Titus and Jonathan and said, "New record made the teacher flip out the first day I got here. I think I will go for all eight."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Titus blinks as he's dragged along out of the classroom. He bites his lip nervously and guiltily at hearing the teacher freak out.Lily laughs,commenting on that being a new record, and the boy's eyes widen slightly, She...was quite a trickster."U-uhm...W-what is y-your next c-casses?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Lily pulled out her and schedules and looked them over before saying,  "theater this should be fun wonder if Shakespeare's play about mom and dad is still around? What do you have titus?"

At this Jonathan sighs and says,"Yes it is I really really wanted to strangle Oberon for making me babysit puck during that fanscio when he mixed up who he was supposed to enchant I spent 3 hours with him waiting for those two idiots to show up that's three hours too many. " Lily laughed and said, "You do seem to be his favorite target."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Titus blinks. They had theatre too?At Lily's question, he digs in his bag,pulling the schedule out and handing it to her with a slight smile."U-uhm...here..." The boy listens as they speak.Oberan, Puck?Wait....the boy's eyes widen."M-Midsummer Night's Dream r-really happened?!What w-was Puck like?"
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 2:13 am

Lily chuckled and said, "Yay and he's great!" Johnathan snorted and said, "He is a menace his pranks cause bodily harm and if I could get away with it I would drown the pest even though he would come back in a few years. Yeah the play is real willam Shakespeare had the ability to walk through out the realms in his dreams."

when they got to the class and Johnathan saw a elfish llooking boy with a devils smirk Johnathan took one look at the boy and said,"Not happening I am skipping class." As he spun around and go to leave lily reaches behind her and grabbed Johnathan by the back of his shirt and said, "Your in luck Titus you get to meet puck for yourself. "
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Titus tilts his head at the answer,eyes wide behind the ever present shades."I-I see....That's a-amazing..."They go to the class, and John spots someone he doesn't seem to like.Lily snags him, and says that Titus gets to meet the legendary prankster himself.The boy nods.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:06 pm

Johnathan sighed as he made his way into the room and began to check over his choice of chair not seeing any thing was a miss not finding anything he sat down only to be electrocuted off the chair and into a pile on the floor his arm stuck in the air twitching. Groaning as puck laughed before saying, "You seen to forget dear brother in law I have magic as well." He then wave his hand and a smoking glyph was seen on the chair another wave revealed all of the chairs had them and then they vanished he said, "Lily and sunglasses you can sit down I swear on my magic I disarmed the lighting glyphs they where keyed into old johnny boys magic signature anyways and he will be fine in a few seconds. "

As if to prove his point Johnathan got up unharmed despite the random twitch and said, "this is going to be a long hour." As Johnathan and Titus would go sit down puck would wave his hand in a bored manner and both boys chairs would move back just enough to where they both fall to the ground if they where not paying attention. Lily's would as well but she seemed to know all pucks tricks and landed in her chair with grace and cocktail a eyebrow at puck and said,"You can do better than that."

Johnathan saw the look in both fairies eyes and said, "Great another prank war and we're stuck in it Titus prepare to be extremely misrable."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Titus smiles shyly."U-uhm, nice to meet you, Mr. P-Puck..." His eyes widen as John seemed to be zapped, and he nods at Puck's reassurance, going into the room and sitting down cautiously. Or he would have if it weren't for the chair suddenly pulling out. Yelping in surprise, the boy instinct fully catches himself a sheildsized wall of energy. Hearing John's comment, Titus couldn't help but gulp.
Back to top Go down
Brother Grimm
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Brother Grimm

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 3:34 pm

Puck smiled at Titus and said,"I can say that I can still count on one hand how many people have said that and meant it." Puck laughed at the fact only Johnathan ended up on the floor and responded to lily saying, "It is on dear sister." Puck was about to enchant paint to be dropped on the three when the tardy bell rang and in stepped the teacher pucks and lily's eyes widen and both gulped as the teacher was their mother titana she glared at the two and said, "No magical pranks in the class room puckly, lily save that for the stage we will be doing a improv session if you have powers use them you all will be doing a scene of William's Shakespeare's puck mischievous actions while the rythming does not need to happen this time I want to see how you all react to the unexpected. "

Titana would then lead everyone out through a door connected to the school theater pairing everyone in groups of four puck, lily , Johnathan and Titus where paired in a group and would be last. Johnathan couldn't help but throw his arm over his eyes and asked, "did your entire family invade the school lily? "

She smiled and said,"Yep dad's the gym teacher."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Fae comes to town(open)   Lily Fae comes to town(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lily Fae comes to town(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next