Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Vote_lcapNight on the Town (Bow/Open) Voting_barNight on the Town (Bow/Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Vote_lcapNight on the Town (Bow/Open) Voting_barNight on the Town (Bow/Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Night on the Town (Bow/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Empty
PostSubject: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:02 am

The music shook the walls that seemed stained with the dirt that the people carried into places like this. Nobody came here for anything other than sweaty fun in a cramped room with music made by robots. Greed loved it, and he couldn't get enough. Nobody stopped him from smoking his cigarette inside, drinking enough to kill most humans. They let him be him... and the best part? He didn't even pay for it. With this many people, nobody noticed their wallets going missing. At the end of the night he had more money than he'd started with.

He wasn't sure if it was the funny colored asprin, the drinks, or the strangely hypnotizing music mixed with the many flashing lights that did it, but Greed realized he'd overindulged. He stumbled towards the door, a bottle still in his hand as he shoved against the metal as hard as he could to get it to barely budge open enough for him to nearly fall out into the alley. The music still echoed through the brick, but Greed didn't notice as he quickly emptied the contents of his stomach next to a dirty dumpster.

"Sh... Sh**." He mumbled to himself as he panted for a moment, his vision blurring around the alley as it felt like the world was spinning. He let out a dry chuckle as he stood straight, finishing off the bottle and tossing it into the dumpster as he lit another cigarette.

He nearly fell when the door tapped his heel and a muscular man charged out. Greed vaguely recognized him, but he didn't remember him being so big. Or close.

It took a moment for the Sin to realize that he was pinned to the wall, his shirt captured by the larger man's fist. Right. That was one of the pictures in the wallets he'd liberated. Greed remembered now.

Only, it didn't help him much when the man hit him in the face hard. He was shouting but Greed was too out of it to hear it. If he could, he'd hear him screaming to give it back and whatnot.

"I didn't take anything from you..." Greed half lied. He'd stolen the wallet from the guys friend who was supposed to be the sober one looking after their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:12 am

Bow was enjoying her night away from everything. The ear shattering music and free drinks allowed her to forget the worries of the world for a while and just have fun. Dancing, drinking, laughing, and flirting were the only things to think about right now, and she barely had to manage that. As a girl, life definitely came easier for her tonight. She didn't have to steal to get free drinks. They didn't even check her I.D. as she walked through the doors. All they mentioned was her "nice rack" and let her pass on through. It was her time to take full advantage of being a hot teenage girl.

That was... until she heard a raucous outside. Some belligerent fools were about to fight, and it was obvious that security wasn't about to do anything. He was hammered past recognition himself. Bow sighed and walked out to the two of them, her violet eyes shining in the clear moonlight along with her striking pink hair. She placed her hands on her hips and narrowed her eyes as she looked at the two of them, not exactly sure what the problem was between the two, but determined to put an end to it without there being any more blood shed. "Step away from the white haired man please. Tell me what the situation is so that we may come to an orderly way to settle it. Violence is never the answer gentlemen." Her voice was stern and held no essence of any intoxication whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:28 am

Greed was expecting more punches to come when something stopped the man from hitting him again. Greed raised an eyebrow at the young girl. Who was she? She was too cute to be worrying about drunkards boxing in an alleyway. He used the distracting to shimmey his way out of the bigger gentleman's grasp, holding his hands up in surrender.

"Seems like this guy thinks I stole from him..." Greed said, a slight slur to his words and a noticeable stumble in his step, threatening to bring him to the ground at any moment. "Which I can truthfully say I did not."

Greed straightened his jacket and stood tall a moment, reaching into his pockets and pulling them out. He was an expert at sleight of hand, even when drunk. The wallet flawlessly slipped into his sleeve and the bulky man was none the wiser.

"I don't even have anything fancy. You probably dropped it inside." Greed said with a nod. That's when he realized just how intoxicated he was. The process of nodding his head throwing his equilibrium off and he found himself falling. Damn. He braced for impact.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:09 am

The impact never came. For as soon as he began his descent into the pavement, two fragile arms reached out to catch him. They seemed to be stronger than they looked, but not strong enough. He would land on top of the pink haired girl, whom took the fall for him.

She winced and coughed at the man falling on her, but twisted her head to look up at him and smiled. "A-are you okay??" The girl was either the kindest human being on the face of the planet... or an idiot. Either would be a legitimate guess.

When he got up and she soon after, she brushed her skirt off and extended her hand with a still sweet smile never leaving her lips. "My name's Rain. Do you need a taxi home tonight? If you don't have the money I can pay for you." Her eyes were a gentle lavender that shown pure concern with absolutely no malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Greed was surprised when the impact never came. He still fell, but it didn't hurt. Hm. He tried to push himself off the ground only to find that the ground was really... squishy? He gives a few test squeezes before he realize that he's grabbing the girls bust.

"Oh! I didn't know... Never mind. You get it a lot, I reckon. It really was an accident though." He says, surprised as he scurries off of the victim he just groped. The angry man seemed to have disappeared. Must have figured Greed was serious. Sucker. Greed shook his head, getting a second wind and sobering a bit. That was some great aspirin. He shook her hand and considered her question.

"A taxi? Nah those are dirty. I'll drive myself... I'm good to drive!" He slurred, stumbling a bit towards the end of the alley. He clearly was not good to drive. "Unless you'd like to come with, eh?" He asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:22 pm

Bow went wide eyed and blushed, having half a mind to slap the man that she had just saved from falling, but then she could see that it was merely an accident and sighed, getting up and brushing herself off.

When he said that he was good to drive, the girl couldn’t help but roll her eyes, placing her hands on her hips with a slight smirk. ”You are definitely not okay to drive… And I flew here… Umm… Do you have a car? I guess it wouldn’t be a problem for me to take you home…” She thought about her suggestion for a moment, knowing that it could be trouble, but then she looked at the state he was in and giggled, knowing for a fact that she could just push him one good time and he’d fall over.

A smile crossed her lips again as she swayed her hips side to side a little. ”Would you like to go now, or shall I buy us both one more drink?” Maybe she was a little intoxicated too. O.o
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 am

Greed kept his swagger and poise as she made the obvious observation that he wasn't okay to drive. She offered to drive him home in his car, which wasn't going to go so well Greed thought idly. "I rode my bike here."

The statement sounded too innocent. In reality, Greed rode his motorcycle there... and if he wasn't okay to drive a car then he certainly wasn't okay to drive a motorcycle. That was just dangerous.

Then the girl surprised him. She went from talking to him like a chastising mother to a flirty teenager. The thought made him smile. "One more drink? Why only one? The night's young, love!" He said with a laugh, trying to grab her arm with surprising dexterity for someone so drunk. "Though I think we should head to somewhere fresher. I'm feeling karaoke. You seem like the type."

Greed gave a charming smile and a wink. "So how about we go somewhere else? That place was full of losers anyway. I know a better place. Close enough to walk. And the night air feels good anyway, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 10:55 pm

The pink haired girl blinked when he said that he rode his bike here. She must have been hearing that wrong. Bike? Then she thought about it and nodded to herself. He must mean a motorcycle of some sort. That would make much more sense.

Then, while she was off in dream land, he grabbed her by the arm and almost toppled her over. She let out a squeak and then giggled, laying a hand on his chest and looking up into his eyes with a look that he probably knew quite well. Drunken girl. When he suggested karaoke she gasped and nodded ecstatically. ”Oh em gee! I love karaoke!!” *giggle* Well that settled that. The alcohol just hadn’t hit her system yet. Now it was in full swing.

Bow giggled and nodded, looking up at him happily. She straightened up and seemed to sober up a little as well, but that wasn’t the case at all, she was just a good fake. ”Lead the way, Mister Cops-a-Feel~”
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 10:06 pm

"Mr. Cops-a-Feel? That doesn't have that good a ring to it, love. If you're gonna give me a nickname, I know you can do better than that. How about... Dashingly handsome guy? Or... uh..."

Greed thought for a moment, but his usually sharp wit abandoned him in his state of non sobriety. Fun pills and liquor were a tough mix. He figured it probably didn't matter, she looked drunker than him! So, with her hand in his, he led her through the lively red lights that lit up the sky towards the next stop. He kept her close, almost like he was afraid he'd lose her if he didn't. It was a weird notion, considering that the streets were hardly busy this late. Most people had gone home with their significant others or new friends for the after party.

"I'm Azrael." Greed blurted out, surprising even himself. He hadn't taken that name for a long time. Why'd he so easily give it to some drunk kid? He cleared his throat with a slight cough and a hiccup. He must have been truly drunk. "Erm... and you are?"

As he asked he stopped in front of a small bar, there were flashing lights inside, and with a quick glance it could easily be apparent that this place was a lot different than the other. Most of the people inside were older, and the party was tamer. Everyone was smiling at at a singing and dancing middle aged couple on the karaoke stage.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:13 pm

It was a good thing that he kept her so close. If he hadn't, then she would probably have wound up in the streets as a pancake. The girl kept looking around at all the pretty lights and giggled. She pointed here or there as they walked past some avenues.

Then he said his name and she smiled, hugging him without a single after thought. "Nice to meet you, Dashingly Handsome Azrael~!" She hiccuped as well and giggled. Little did she know, someone had mixed her last drink with something a little more... subdueing. "My name is Rain! But most people call me Bow... So the choice is yours!" She giggled again and then looked up at the place they were entering.

Bow smiled and twirled around, loving the atmosphere. She looked around and saw a dance floor and gasped. The older couples were actually ballroom dancing! She tugged at his hand and pulled him towards it with an enchanted look. "Let's dance~! Please~!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:43 pm

Greed couldn't hold his chuckle back when she described him as dashingly handsome. Not many used such a term to describe the Sin, because usually the first adjectives that came to mind were along the lines of bastard, jerk, evil... but he was enjoying taking a slight night off. He didn't want to think he was hiding, no. Just... living. That's how he'd describe it.

"Rainbow? I like that name. It suits you." He said with a smile. He started towards the bar, but the girl saw the dancers and Greed caved without any resistance. Ballroom dancing was actually his favored kind of dancing. He'd attended many formals were that was the only acceptable kind of dancing.

With ease and surprise grace for a drunkard, he took her hand with a strange smile. He led her to the floor and got to dancing, taking the lead and giving a glance to the name playing the piano at the top of the dance floor. The music started to slow and the other dancers gave Greed and Bow some space.

"So what do you do, love? Besides saving drunks like me from butt kickings, heh."
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:16 pm

Bow blinked as he said he liked her name and she giggled, smiling and leaning on him a little. "Thanks! That's my actual name too! Isn't that fun??" She giggled happily and stared at the people ballroom dancing on the floor again.

When he whisked her away onto the floor, she squeaked lightly, blushing wildly as he twirled her. The girl felt like it came naturally. She wasn't sure if he was just an amazing lead, or if this was one of the things she had forgotten about after the incident. Right now, it didn't matter though. Right now, all that mattered was that they were having fun and all eyes were on them.

The girl looked up at him with golden hued eyes and smiled gently. This was so much fun, she never wanted this night to end. It had been so long since she had felt this relaxed and at ease. This night off was exactly what she needed.

Then he asked her what she did. The pink haired girl felt no need to hide anything from this man and she didn't know why. The words just fell off her tongue. "I'm actually a Titan, though not a very good one... And I do lots of volunteer work around the city! W-what about you? What do you do??"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:44 pm

She was leaning against him. Trusting him. Wasn't that a strange feeling? Certainly nothing he was used to. The girl seemed to be a talented dancer, too, following his lead with ease. They were truly stealing the show. It was a shame that it could only last for a night, but Greed knew that tomorrow he'd be rolling over liquor stores and punks on the street.

"A Titan? That's surprising. I didn't expect that one. You seem too nice to be scaring criminals in your nightlife." He dipped her, earning a clap from their audience, then got her up with a spin. "Me? I don't really do anything. Money just kinda finds me. I'm a lucky guy like that."

Greed lied, yeah. It was his natural attitude and even if he was on a night off he couldn't suppress all of his instincts. He kept the dance up for the last few moments, until finally the song ended and he led her off the floor. "You're a rare girl, honest. Not something you see every day."

He waved at the bartender to get him over so they could get some drinks.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 8:54 pm

The girl wished this night could last forever. She felt so free in his arms, like she could leave the rest of the world behind, if only for tonight. Or maybe that was just the alcohol talking. At this moment, she didn't care one way or the other.

When he called her too nice, she giggled and nodded, dipping and spinning with grace that was unbeknownst to her conscious self. "Yeah, I get that a lot... That's why I don't make a good Titan. I hardly ever actually arrest any body. Usually I just talk them out of doing whatever they're doing and let them go on their way..." She sighed a bit and shook her head, smiling again. "Let's not talk about that anymore though..."

As if on cue, the song ended and she was taken off the dance floor as he spoke to her again. She blinked and blushed lightly, shaking her head. "Nah... I'm a simpleton really... Just an average, mediocre girl that just so happens to have powers... Now you. You're the rare one... You really are a gentleman... Like, out of a fairy tale! Or the medieval times!" When the bartender brought them their drinks, she downed hers quickly without thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Law
Law

RPG character
Name: N/A
Code Name: Sandwalker
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 9:07 pm

Outside, and across from the swinging party, a figure lay prone on the rooftop. The stranger reached up his arm, and adjusted the sights on the scope atop his rifle. As he did so, a small trail of sand poured from his sleeve cuff.

The stranger was silent, and ready. He observed the dancing from his position high across the way, on top of a building that offered excellent sightlines.

His trained eye saw the two figures dancing and then returning to the bar to chat and shamelessly flirt. It mattered not. The Sands had not marked them. It's gaze fell onto the gentleman who had just entered, one of those deemed responsible for the events that had happened so long ago.

Nothing would prevent the stranger from performing his holy duty. He exhaled slowly, puffs of sand escaping from his lips, and calmly calculated the correct trajectory of the shot onto his target....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night on the Town (Bow/Open)   Night on the Town (Bow/Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night on the Town (Bow/Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next