Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Vote_lcapBest Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Voting_barBest Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Vote_lcapBest Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Voting_barBest Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)

Go down 
+2
Emblem
mitsurugi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Name: Von Wienerschnitzel
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 2:14 pm

(( Seeing how Krious closed the bank robbery just as I was about to jump in to save the day, maybe I can whoop some bank robbing punk butt here ))

"That chicken sure did taste marvelous, bloody marvelous!" Mit said to himself as he rubbed his freshly filled tummy while walking on a small forest path. "But no chicken beats... what was the name of that place again? it's on the tip of my tongue waiting to be spoken out loud. Great place, great Kung Pao Chicken!" Sunken into thought he light scratched his head.

As Mit stood there on the path, thinking, he lost track of time and what he was thinking about. A soft rustling of leaves from the nearby bush shook him awake and ready to fight whatever would show its face. In battle pose, with his cane in both hands, he awaited his mighty foe. It didn't take long for a slightly fat rabbit to come hopping out of the bush. It was almost fully white with brown spots over its back.

"Why hello there! Aren't you a cute fellow."

Mit went down on one knee and put his cane on the ground before stretching out his hand. "Here Boy! " Slowly and somewhat hesitantly the rabbit approached the strangers hand. "Are you hungry? Yea me too! let me see if I can find you something nice like a carrot! no, no, that won't do for a fat little bugger like you" By now the rabbit was sniffing the old man's hand. "I like you, I shall dub thee Snowball! Now! Come along Snowball! we got to go get us some food!" With that Mit quickly grabbed the rabbit in its neck and put it on its shoulder. Very strange to find such a tame rabbit in the wild, but Mit had other things to worry about.

After a short walk the both of them reached the outskirts of town and Mit started to walk like an old man once more. A pain walking like that, but it hurts more to get your ass kicked. It was a strange feeling, going from fresh clean air to the smoggy air you have in busy city's. But Mit had no other chose, his stomach was growling and he felt like something Chinese. So with a great restaurant in mind he made his way through the city he only knew too well. The rabbit now sat happily on his shoulder looking around, at all the strange new things.

At some point he could hear a whole bunch of sirens heading to what seemed the bank. "A bank robbery? maybe I'll take a look after my meal. Food first!" The sirens died out with some faint screams and what seemed like explosions. "Cops, never any use in this town! Probably some titan taking care of it though so I'm in no hurry." With strange looks at the rabbit Mit kept walking down the somewhat busy street.

Once Mit found the place at long last he stumbled through the door finding a pretty much abandoned place, no-one around at this hour. After finding a comfortable seat on one of the table pretty much right in the middle of the cozy restaurant, he was approached by a young waiter. "I'd like your finest Kung Pao Chicken! and some fried rice. Oh and some carrots for my wooly friend here!"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

''Chinese restaurant. That'll do.''

Emblem looked around. They were not followed. The ambulances were moving in as they noticed two individuals moving away from the scene. Emblem disappeared in a circle of fire and Krious simply left a small stream of black smoke before he was gone, and the smoke quickly followed. As if both had never shown their face and a bomb had simply exploded.

'' 'S long as we don't got a proper hide out, these mortals will just have to serve us..Take a seat, I'll be with you in a second.''

Emblem walked in and without looking at the interior or any other guest, he bolted for the kitchen. One man tried to stop him; most probably the host of this evening. Emblem's hand caught fire and the blaze expanded for a second, scaring the man enough for him to dive to save his dear puny life. The pyromaniac moved on inside, and stopped. The kitchen was big, but it wasn't a busy night.

''Right...''

As the personnel noticed him, one walked up to him, warning the supernatural he was not allowed in the kitchen.

''Do not look me in the eye or I will burn your very soul, puny mortal. This evening, you serve gods, so I would suggest doing your job.''

before any retaliation would ensue, Emblem flicked his fingers. The fires from under the stoves rose up higher and higher, and the temperature skyrocketed in a moment. After this, it slowly got down again, only fainting a few of the weaker hearted employees. Emblem could only hope they would have seen death in the form of fire.

''Serve us properly, of I will enclose you all in a wall of fire, no remains to be found by those who remove the remains of this building.''

Fear spread itself across the eyes of the employees. Most of them were in either shock or stunning in fear, not knowing how to act. Emblem thought it was best to wake them up. His hand balled into a fist, and slammed against the wall. A large hole was left, and magma leaked from it, melting the wall.

''I expect someone at our table with your finest selection of drinks and a thoroughly filled chart. If anyone of you informs anyone that might just disturb our meal, we will find them, and remove their presence form this world, as well as that of your families in compensation.''

Emblem's gaze spread across the kitchen, not met by any pair of eyes. The stoves were fired up, ready to serve the deadly alliance that had entered this unfortunate restaurant. He turned around slowly, and entered the restaurant again, looking for Krious. None other was in the restaurant or they fled inbetween, or at least, he did not see anyone else at this moment. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character
Name: Krious Alistair
Code Name: Krious

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:35 pm

The duo had quickly picked up some spare change from one of their loot bags and proceeded to find a place to eat. The usual chinese restaurant would do and his companion was the best at finding these places in no time. The feint sirens in the distance were the only thing left of their robery as far as they were conerned.

Krious made his way to the first corner table he could spot while his friend went on to the kitchen. He sat down, made himself comfortable and looked around the room for a bit, ignoring the confused staff. The restaurant wasn't very large, probably a family establishment. He liked asian decoration just as much as he liked the food. On top of that their writing and drawings usually held some truths he agreed with. But even the nice design around him couldn't keep his mind from wandering back to their scheme.

He began to wonder about Emblem's words, above the barking in the kitchen. He remembered their tournaments, they were fun for a while yet after a couple of instances they lost their use. Probably because all the participants lost themselves in the process, or never got out at all. There was no doubt in his mind that this would prove worthwhile. Seperate the strong from the weak and then deal with the strong themselves. In a tournament they controlled who faced who, they could manipulate the outcome in their favor. The only problem was getting the Titans in there, as they would never willingly agree to participation. That would probably have to be done the old fashioned way.

He was pulled from his thoughts a second when his stomach growled in protest. It had been a while since they had eaten, and only now, with the smell of food in the air, had he noticed it. He put his thoughts to rest as his friend joined him at the table, seemingly pleased with himself.

"Will they live up to your expectations?"

He smirked. Emblem ate just about anything, but he did prefer his food served with a bit of fear. Krious wouldn't mind paying for their food, but if these people wouldn't oppose them then it was their own fault for being used. Even if they did, he would only be amused.
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Mit was silently mumbling to himself and petting his new found friend, which was now laying in a small bread basket. The rabbit seemed to like being scratched under its chin as it lay there all comfortable like. The bell of the door chimed as a man walked in, for all Mit knew he walked right out of a fighting video game. Apart from noticing his unusual attire, Mit also took note of his temper which seemed highly flammable, or rather it was already enflamed. Mit grew silent and slightly straightened out his back as the boy actually caught fire, not the usual uncontrollable devour ring everything fire, this seemed controlled. Mit put a finger to his lips to silence the rabbit as it starred with big terrified eyes towards the fiery menace.

"Don't worry Snowball, I think he’s one egg roll short of a Pu Pu Platter." Mit mumbled to himself as he observed, waiting for a hostile act towards him. But he seemed to be ignored all together, as if he wasn't worth attention, not even worth a look. Maybe for the better, this 'Cloak of invisibility' gave Mit time to observe his potential opponent. The picture didn't look pretty though, scar's and burn marks all over, so he's been in extensive life threatening combat. Though seeing his air and temper he wasn't a friendly boy scout. Mit has yet to see a worthy opponent that can grant him a warriors death, why he's still alive and kicking.

While the fiery menace made his way to the kitchen a second person entered. Unlike the first person this one seemed thoughtful and calculated. There wasn't much to go on however, a dark long coat, apart from his face and boots Mit couldn't see a thing. His air seemed to be about the same however, yet very different. When the bulky street fighter came back from the kitchen they exchanged words as expected, two up to no good guys, trashing Mit's favorite restaurant. With a glance at the kitchen Mit could barely make out some thick glowing mass dripping out of the wall. Were these two the bank robbers by chance? Did they take out the titans? Figures, Mit never did like them too much with their goody two shoes.

Slowly Mit stood up with his old bones, back slightly arched and resting on his cane. "Now snowball you go run and hide, let me handle it" As if the rabbit understood he jumped off the table and ran towards a booth to hide in a corner. Luckily the two sat somewhat close by so it only took a step or two to be in range. TWACK! With a swift motion Mit's cane landed on the head of the fiery menace.

"Punk! Coming in here, wrecking the place! Acting like you own it! All you had to do was ask for your food! Scaring these good people half to death! You should be ashamed of yourself!" Mit said with an angry voice not liking him one bit, interrupting his meal like that.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 am

"Punk! Coming in here, wrecking the place! Acting like you own it! All you had to do was ask for your food! Scaring these good people half to death! You should be ashamed of yourself!"

Emblem looked at the cane, thinking about torching it to cinders just by looking at it. This old man had more guts then brains, that was a certain thing. The demonic pyromancer looked up at the man and stared at him with a rather violent look.

''Half to death? I believe I had not done a thorough job then. I will end their lives later, if you want that so badly, old man.''

Emblem cracked his neck and blew out a small stream of fire, right towards mitsurugi. It did not get close, but it was a fair warning altogether.

''How does your logic work? One old man versus two dealers of death? Do you think I will apologise? Old man, does your god pay for being worshipped? Do his servants always ask something in return of a sacrifice? Mortals are there to serve, to cower in fear. If you value what remains of your pathetic old life, you best take away your cane and your measly physical form. I will not warn twice...''

Emblem grinned menacingly, and one could see a fire burning in the back of his throat. It was a surprise he warned the old man, it would not have been the first time for Emblem to simply make someone spontaneously combust due to looking him in the eye or walking a bit too cool. The only reason one could figure was Emblem having a small inner working who allowed him to give the elderly one warning. They were already at the end of their lives and had seen enough misery, their minds were already adamant and deteriorating, and they had already sinned.

''...Do you wish to be responsible for the death of these mortals, yourself and their entire families? My righteous fire will do that trick...unless you move your puny excuse for a weapon away from our table and remove your filthy presence from this place.''

Emblem, somewhere, thought this man would not oblige to his demand. He either had lost his mind to a degree that he could not think of logical outcomes of this cane-inspired, almost suicidal outburst, or he believed a higher power would reward him for his foolish bravery. Emblem sought to dismantle such beliefs before they became prevalent.

''You can apologize to those you got killed in hell, as heaven is a mere figment of imagination created to feed the thought of compensation. Hell is very real however...Shall I open their gates for you? Mortal flesh burns so well, and smells so out-of-this-world...your call mortal..''
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 am

(( Sorry got caught up in deus ex, I see where you got them blades from Krious :P))

Mit almost stepped back a little when the fire came out of this big guys mouth, almost. Quite an impressive trick, fire breathing without alcohol or some fire to start with. Then again he showed more impressive things not too long ago, letting his hand be engulfed in fire for one. Yes! Mit grinned as he stopped listening to the threats, this was a dangerous one. Yet those eyes, his voice, there's something about it that Mit couldn't quite place. Has he fought this guy before? No! It can't be, he's too young and a fierce battle like that would be remembered. Then what was it that seemed so familiar?

"Has anyone told you, you talk too much?" Mit asked with a small smile as he put his cane firmly on the ground. "Thing about 'gods' in this world is, it's only a matter of time until they fall!"

Mit knew he probably painted a big bulls eye right in the middle of his forehead by saying this, but he didn't care. He wasn't about to let these honest hard working people get wronged! After all, Evil prevails if good does nothing. A few still bothered Mit though, the small sense of recognition, the fact that Mr raincoat sat there silent as the grave enjoying the show. No matter, Mit was standing up when standing wasn't easy, something not many do.

With the sense of impending dangerous Mit slowly straightened out his back, before pushing his back forward and tilted his head slightly back. Through the whole dinner sounded a loud cracking noise, the cracking of Mit's back.

"Ah... That's better, now where were we?"

Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:53 am

Krious hadn't been paying attention to anyone in the room and thus hadn't noticed the old man at all. The scene through which he did finally notice seemed to be pulled straight out of a comedy show. Combine a cane, an old man and the head of his friend and bad things would surely happen. His face twitched once as he struggled to keep in a chuckle. So to get some attention in this town they would have to rob places like this, as banks clearly didn't get the job done.

Emblem reacted far different though, much as he expected the hothead was quite annoyed. Some fire and insults later he decided it might be better if he stepped in. The old man obviously wasn't what he seemed to be and if these two would go all out their chance at a decent meal would surely diminish. This guy wouldn't have what it takes to take down the two of them even if he was 50 years younger. Yet he was willing to stand up against them, which was worthy of some praise, a fool's praise.

"You look like a 'wise' man, so I'll give you one chance to walk out before my friend here tears this place apart and brings much more suffering to these people then initially intended."

Krious glared straight at the guy across the table and made sure to amplify the tone on the word wise, as his appearance clearly dictated something else. He was nothing more then a meaningless obstacle in their path, how would he even hope to stand against the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Luckily, it wasn't going to just be him against the two of them.

"Somehow, I'm not surprised."

Suddenly the door of ethnic restaurant opened and JaK walked in, catching Kriou's last statement as he approached towards the kitchen and saw the two men. He had expected some kind of meta-human robbers. After tracing the emergency distress to the scene of the earlier incident he found he had arrived too late to stop it. However, after some quick detective work and eye witness testimony he rode through town until coming across this Chinese restaurant. People outside had suggested to JaK after hailing him down that the ones responsible for the earlier act of terrorism had entered inside. JaK didn't know what to make of it personally. Either they were very dumb, very cocky, or very powerful to think they could commit a crime in Titan city and then just go get something to eat afterwards? Sage would think he would've never heard of these two guys again or they would've at least kept a low profile for a while after getting away with vandalizing and destroying once already. However, upon entering the establishment JaK's third hypothesis on them being very powerful was definitely correct. Although, now as he witnessed them, he was wishing more than anything that he had been wrong. If Krious and Emblem were really talking like this, then that meant something was definitely wrong.

"I always knew one day you guys were going to turn. Hmph, I just thought I would've done so to by now."

Quite honestly, in JaK's earlier days he did see himself as the villain attempting to be a hero along with his brother. Nevertheless, after Nightmare turned on the team, JaK surprised even himself. He shacked up with Batman and Robin for a while, saved a bunch of heroes in space, and came back to be a permanent and founding member of the new Titans. Who would've thought the fall of one meant the salvation of the other. However, none of that meant anything against these foes. JaK had missed out sadly on the whole turning Emblem good thing, but he heard about it. JaK wasn't quite sure if he believed someone who had experienced so much dark power could stay good. Now again, he found himself correct, and even Krious had turned too. Great, JaK Vs Krious didn't even seem to fare in the Titan's favor and JaK vs Krious & Emblem definitely wasn't looking any better. Obvious tactic was to stall, battle brawling would result in him getting massacred. He needed to signal the rest of the team, which he usually would've already done, but he thought he could take two regular metas who caused a bit of havoc alone. Obviously dumb on his part...Now he had the issue of getting to the distress button on his intercom without letting them see. Since they were both once Titans, he expected they would notice this if he went for it automatically. No, he needed to distract them first.

"Krious, what happened to you man. Leave the old guy alone for a sec and talk to me. This isn't you. You've gotta be under some mind control or something, I know you, and I know the team told me you turned good again Emblem. I've read heroic deeds about you in the Titans database, it's an honor to finally meet you, but not under these circumstances. You guys have gotta calm down. You're terrorizing a city and it's citizens that you once swore to protect. I just came back from the damage site you both caused. Now talk to me, what happened to you?"

That's right, throw them off guard with questions and implications while you slowly reach towards your communicator. As Sage spoke it came from by the door at the kitchen while both men had been addressing the old timer. JaK Sage was obviously a known hero around here by now, no doubt about that, like Superman, but on a smaller scale. Heck, if you go down the street you could buy a T-shirt with him on it spartan kicking some guy in his head and the word POW! filling up the background. However, right now he was not showing that aggression. JaK was more mature than the last time he met Krious. He didn't just charge blindly into battle anymore and he didn't throw super fits of anger at the first signs of trouble. He seemed apprehensive as he stood in a loose, yet tightened stance. His senses heightened as he readied himself for an attempt to have to evade at any moment. He had to be ready within a split second with a teleporter in the room and even then he might not be fast enough. The thought slightly plagued his mind as the realization of who he was dealing with hit him hard and a bead of sweat dripped down the side of his head. Sage hoped he could just talk them down, but talking, seriously wasn't JaK's style.

Last edited by JaK on Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mitsurugi
mitsurugi

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

'One chance to walk away' Do they not know they face the Great and all Powerful Mitsurugi? Mit looked down at his hand before silently muttering some words "Oh right, I'm the old version" Maybe it would be best if the all Powerful Mitsurugi would take a small step back just this once just in case. Then again, these are villains, robbers, thieves! Who's to say one could trust their words? Just as Mit was about to take a step back, for the sake of the people, the door of the restaurant opened followed by the tingling bell. Mit slightly turned so he could keep one eye on the pair of thugs and throw the other towards the door. A pale kid entered, a titan? In movies the bad guy usually is the pale guy with black hair, you can bet your money on it. Yet real life was full of surprises.

"Old man?! Who is it you call Old?! I may have some wrinkles... and grey hair... and in need of a walking stick, but I am not old!" Or is he? He has been around a long ass time, and old people are wrinkly and grey and not too good with walking. It doesn't matter, he'd take all three on if he had too, even with his old bones! The pale guy seemed to know the two, yet wasn't on friendly terms. Krious, Emblem, those names, so familiar, but from what Mit wondered? They turned? So maybe Mit knew them when they were good? Not the time or place to think about such matters, if he judged the two right they only held back this long cause of Mit's age, something the boy didn't have. Either a fight would break out soon, or some gtfo!
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 pm

( Apologies for the late 'n kinda short posting, It's internship I tell ya!)

Emblem antics had caused more mayhem then he originally thought. So when they rob a bank, nobody calls a Titan and none show up for the party but when some mere chinamen are in danger, two so-called 'heroes' show up? One of them thought he wasn't old but defined himself as such, and the other one wanted to talk to the one guy who was the least talkative of the two. Granted, Emblem seemed to have a knack for talking too much, but he'd not believe the Krious of this dimension would originally talk lots more then his comrade did.

Emblem moved his neck and a clear crack rang through the building, an inhumane crack. He turned to JaK and tried to see if he recognized something to use against him. An equivalent of his dimension. When none turned up quickly enough Emblem lit his hands on fire, orbs of flame grasping to his arms as long flaming tongues spread over his upper arms. His skin and clothes however, did not burn and melt away, it stayed just as it was.

''Your nuts kid'' said Emblem as he looked at JaK. ''...and that's coming from me. You're nuts to think that talking will help you. Running just might.''

Emblem took a deep breath, and the flames seemed to grow in length as his lungs filled with air. The pyromancer exhaled and dark clouds rolled over his teeth and face, into the otherwise pristine restaurant. None of it added to the man's friendly appearance, though it did to his menacing grin however...

''Nuts. Not only do you face your own death, you face it together with an old man. All the while people are dying due to you not showing up...again, and we just want to eat...Do you truly wish to disturb our meal?''

Emblem's eyebrow raised as he suspected an underlying strategy in the soon-to-be-dead hero. Often had he seen people plea to him to see reason, he had heroes trying to stall for time, he had people who savored their last dying moments...all of them ended in fire, righteous purgatory...neverending hell. Emblem delightedly shivered with anticipation. However, even in his joy, Emblem had to forward to Krious to see what was best. It would not be the first time Emblem would be blinded in his joys of ignition.

''If he is a Titan...then he could be stalling. Biorythmic distress calls could go off any moment. If he's not, then he's one of those rogues...and we can do with him all we want.''

Emblem knew Krious had in all probability gone through all the possibilities in his head and had already devised the most favorable outcome or was close to it. If it was up to Emblem he's conflagrate the whole place, burning that old man and then moving on to face the one with the talk.
Back to top Go down
Krious
Corrupted Mastermind
Corrupted Mastermind
Krious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Great, another goody two-shoes entered the scene. This one even seemed to know them and spoke directly to him, addressing him with his name. On his plane few dared to utter his name, mostly in fear for his fiery friend, so it actually being spoken was something new. The old man had found himself an ally, whether he wished for it or not, this one quite a bit younger to boot. Still Krious pondered if their combined strength would even face a challenge to Emblem and himself. Even a lone Titan, should this one prove to be one, wouldn't raise significant worries.

Always knew you guys would turn? Hah, pathetic. So he wasn't very fond of the original Krious either. Perhaps he should have given himself more credit, even as a hero he got on a Titans nerve. Still this single remark sparked an interest in him, he'd have to do some more research on both his and Emblem's duplicant.

Emblem immediatly fired up, showing his spirit through raw power and intimidation. Taunting the enemy with his flames. Krious did so in his own manner, making a fist and releasing again, feeling the tune of the hydraulics underneath his gloves. Within seconds he silently prepped himself for battle, letting the energy fill his body, trying to keep the visual effect to a minimum. He only withheld to return a few words with a grin and watch their next move, completely ignoring the old man in the process.

"Now who do we have here? Might you be a Titan, one of those that didn't even dare to show up to our challenge? For someone who presumes to know me - us for the matter - you've certainly missed a few key points. I don't care for your speech, do what you must or begone."

Krious didn't even try to hide the fact that he didn't recognize who stood before him. Mind control, possession or a simple change of heart. It didn't matter what this guy thought had happened, he wouldn't figure it out right now. Apart from the most basic form they were different than their counterparts from this dimension, thus almost equally unfamiliar to this newcomer. To top it off they weren't as constricted as Titans were, and surely not afraid to use that advantage.

Without moving a muscle or making a sound he replied to Emblem through his subdermal implant. I know. Torch the place if either one of them moves but an inch. There are numerous civilians here, they won't try a thing until those are safe, if not they'll deeply regret it. Their two opponents didn't seem very acquainted and their teamwork wouldn't blend in as well as theirs. We have the upper hand he thought self-assured
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 am

The door behind JaK opens once again as the titan's conjuror walks into the building and observes the remains of what was destroyed in the restaurant before focusing his attention on the two who caused it. Joining Sage, Will drops his connection to JaK as there was no more need to listen to what was happening.

Emblem and Krious turned their allegiance to evil. That isn't good news at all for this city, but I've taken you down before Emblem, and if I need to I will again.

JaK, this is going to be very serious if they decide to fight. Do you have any plans in mind. Do you think you're able to take Krious hand to hand?

Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Yet another individual entered the restaurant. Emblem was surprised to see how many people could instantly gather up in one place...when you threaten some citizens. And this guy went further, he challenged Emblem. How...utterly stupid. A Titan with a big mouth was often a dead Titan soon after. Especially before knowing who he or she was facing. He designated it as the ''move'' his partner talked about.

''What's this? More fuel for the fires? ...Defeated Emblem before? I dunno about you mortal, but the Emblem you're talking about sounds like a damn wuss. Now, as far as I know, you say you defeated Emblem. THE Emblem..defeated nonetheless...Did I, Emblem, or the fire I command...ever do this?''

For one moment...all remained silent. Then suddenly, screams erupted from the cooking area. Sounds torn straight from a horror movie drowned the place, not lessened by Emblem bursting in somewhat small but piercing demonic laughter. Not long after, the screams died out. If anyone was still alive in there, they were unconscious, burned, and in need of direct medical attention. If anyone was alive...at all. Highly unlikely, and if they were, they were more scarred and handicapped for life then ever before. Emblem seemed to enjoy the sounds and when they ended, he turned to all the so called ''heroes'' standing before him. He pointed at Psychosis with that same menacing look in his eyes.

''Their deaths are your fault mortal. The next time your tongue tries to make a statement, I would suggest keeping your mouth shut. Today several humans died. Some at a bank...some at a restaurant. Do you want the news to tell us that several Titans died with it? One more statement like the one just now might just do that trick...''

Warm air drifted towards them, and with it, the peculiar smell of some things one would not want to smell. Burned carpet, food, molten metal...and flesh and bone. Emblem sniffed as if his favorite dish had just been cooked, and with that, his eyes lit up, as if they feasted on all this.

''So...Titans. Any more bright ideas? Plans? Strategies? I mean, so far, you got us kinda outnumbered right? And one of you claims he can beat me...Correct me if I am wrong, but if the magma seeping out of the kitchen isn't leveling the playing field enough, I know something else...''

Emblem inhaled deeply, and from his hands fell black flames, scattering across the restaurant like rats on a dining floor. They did not seem to physically burn the matter they touched, but after a second or two, they twisted and warped, until they disappeared in puffs of smoke. They left another thing though. Hellhounds. Not one or two, but eight of them. They stayed in one spot, but all of them seemed to be very willing to leap at the heroes' throats. Their growls echoed in imperfect unison.

''Think they'll enjoy a good meal in the kitchen. They bite harder then they bark, their saliva is liquidized fire, their throats are small furnaces of hell...oh did I tell you they love a good Titan-sized snack? Any more bright moves and they attack. Oh my vile beasts...kill the old man swiftly if a move is made. His death shall be less painful then theirs...his words were not half as daring as theirs...and he showed some form of senile intellect..''

Emblem's mouth opened to show them his own furnace, as flames as white as his hair burned in his throat, ready to be cast out. The flames on his arms still licked as if they could get sustenance from their master, but all they would be used for, was to burn the whole place down...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:24 pm

JaK raised an eyebrow at the old man he assumed to be delusional, but then quickly shifted his focus back to the super duo. Emblem seemed to be rather annoyed by JaK's statement and was showing off his abilities most likely in an attempt to intimidate JaK. His experience was the only thing that made Sage uneasy though, the powers did not.

"So I guess that's a no on the whole talking things out then?"

Emblem then responded to this snarky remark by stating that JaK was probably trying to stall for his teammates or was a rouge, in which point they would just toy around with him, Oh goodie for him. Krious then dropped in by repeating what Emblem said about not showing up to the bank and in retort JaK quickly replied back. As he originally had thought the bank robbery was a trap for the Titans.

"Believe it or not fellas we got other stuff to do then run to the bank whenever it's attacked, you both used to know that the banks around here get robbed at least 4 times a week."

It seems that these two either weren't Emblem or Krious or were completely mind wiped. Either way JaK didn't want to hurt them and wasn't even sure if he could. Luckily, the cavalry had arrived or at least one of them. Psychosis had been in JaK's head psychically linked this entire time as he came towards the restaurant. JaK had also told him to alert the others via intercom upon arriving. More Titans should be here soon, but right now they would have to hold these guys off by themselves, not too impossible now.

Krious has teleportation powers, but in hand to hand he's still not Batman or Wonder Woman...I'm confident I can hold him off and as for a plan we need to douse Emblem's flames before someone gets---

"NOOoOo!!"

JaK and Will had been telepathically communicating while Emblem ranted and as a result of Psychosis's comment he torched some of the workers in the kitchen. That tore it for Sage, these two definitely weren't Emblem and Krious. Emblem was smart enough to know not to do that JaK was sure he was more methodical and less blood hungry. Someone such as this man couldn't have avoided the Slivers for as long as he had. Then there was Krious who stood idly by and let it happen. These were not the men JaK had heard and knew of that were the generation of Titans before him and if they were, as of now they were just two more names on the list of super criminals that needed to be brought in. Just like Kat, Jade, Nightmare and anyone else that had betrayed the team. The entire time Emblem had been going on about how Psychosis couldn't have ever defeat him JaK just looked down and clenched his fist as sweat dripped off his brow. They had failed to save another life, in his mind he had already told Psychosis to enact their plan and to tell the old man to get the remaining people out of here while they dealt with these two.

"How could you.."

JaK mumbled under his breath and then as the hounds appeared and the heat blazed he suddenly dropped to the ground as if in a defeated disposition.

"How could you...You took an oath to protect this city, both of you and now you've turned your back on it...Twice, for one of you...."

JaK words came at the end of Emblem's tyraid about the dogs appetites and then after absorbing the tile flooring in an instant he sprang forward with his hands extended like a battering ram towards Emblem. As he neared him and his dogs he yelled out while enlargening both fists to the size of a round coffee tables to block the mutts from reaching anything, but the bare armored knuckles coming towards them.

"Well no more second and third chances, this time, you FALL LIKE THE REST!!!"

As Sage lunged forward the tactic obviously seemed dumb, going for a forward assault, but his teammate had his back and then battle strategy Sage had forwarded him moments earlier would suffice for now. In any case they had to act, they couldn't allow anyone else to be hurt by these two.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 pm

Part time jobs sucked but money was money after all. Why was Libbey working here instead of taking part in some street fights? Funny story that, someone had cleaned them all out in a few weeks, leaving Libbey penniless and completely without any entertainment. Making Chow mein and General Tso for eight bucks an hour was a pain in the ass but hey, money was money after all.

It was a major surprise for the sweaty and uncomfortable Libbey, when a ball of fire erupted from the stoves - it was almost as if someone had replaced all the cooking oil with benzene or jet fuel. As quickly as it had gotten hot in here, it cooled down considerably for the girl as a layer of crimson red scales covered her body, giving her an appearance similar to a great lizard of mythological legend; the fire salamander. She had shielded two people with great difficulty, while the screams that raged around her had within seconds, died out.

People she worked with, people she never knew were injured or dead and feeling the molten metal and concrete seep around her feet clued her in that while the fireball ceased to be, the people afflicted with multiple burns, were most likely going to die soon without medical aid. The ones she shouldered now, four in total, were the two she had shielded, but still received severe first and second degree burns, and two others that were suffering from various levels of burns - nothing lighter than severe second degree (reticular) burns, and some third mildly severe third degree burns on the legs and hands.

What had happened, was this some kind of freak accident? Or was there really such a dickhead around here, that would go so far as to replace the oil with something dangerous for a sick joke? Exiting the kitchen with soot covering much of her body, Libbey looked around at everyone, blinked once or twice and opened her mouth. "Apologies to anyone who ordered the general tso, or chicken chow mein. Seems it's a bit burnt.

Either that had made it a lot more awkward in the dining area or everyone who hadn't vacated the building were in the process of executing a Mexican standoff without the Mexicans. "And uhm, if you're going to wreck up the place, may I please ask that you take it outside?" Libbey was frankly clueless as to what was going on here, several people were getting into it pretty fiercely while the people she carried -all four of them - needed severe intensive care.

The two she shielded were luckier, having sustained mild second degree burns, but four of them really needed medical help, and she couldn't do anything till these people who just so felt like having a brawl in the dining area left the general area for the medical crews to arrive safely."Oooh, fight time already? Aw man I gotta get these people to safety first before I can participate."

She stared at the dogs and blinked to herself and immediately she tilted her head to the side, eyes wide with curiosity and a smile, that slowly began to creep up on her face. "Isso é incrível!" She exclaimed in her own language, having forgotten about the small fight going on, but not of the four people she currently carried on her shoulders, as she cracked her neck to the side. If she was going to get attacked by these things, she couldn't do anything fancy or flashy, she was just gonna have to rely on some simple karate kicks. She didn't like that idea, it was boring, practical but oh so boring for the flamboyant capoeirista.

(Isso é incrível! = That is amazing!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)   Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Kung Pao Chicken In Town! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next