Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hide! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Fenrir would try to put up a fight for the keys, but eventually relent. He doubted he could win any arguments against her, to be honest. She was too cute. When he settled into the passengers seat, he started playing with the radio.

"When did you get your license anyway?" He asked casually, then she asked for directions and he started giving them.

He'd be tense when he found out she had no license, if she told him that. He'd help watch the road and backseat drive a bit. If she was very familiar with the area, she'd know that where he was directing her was expensive places. Very. He'd direct her to a fancy apartment building with access to the beach. Private access for residents and their guests, but he mostly lived around old people so it was rarely used.

"Here we are. Wanna come in for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:59 pm

Ella laughed. "Wellll I don't officially get my licence until my birthday. Which is in a few days! But this is pretty illegal." She told him, driving very smoothly and not having any troubles at the moment.
When they arrived at the apartment complex, it was very close to the beach, like, amazingly close. The whole place seemed nice and private, almost like a retirement home.

When she parked, Ella looked at Fen who offered her to come inside. "I'd love to have a tour of your apartment." She said, turning off the car and handing him the keys. Ella got out of the car and looked around. "This complex looks lovely."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:09 pm

When they got there, Fen was rolling his eyes as he took his keys. It was just starting to rain. He hurried them inside, opening the door and walking in. "Me casa est su casas. Or whatever." He mumbled, kicking his shoes off and into the closet.

Right in front of the door was stairs, his entire apartment was on the second level. He lead her up and the place was shockingly clean, considering a bachelor lived there. His furniture was leather and his kitchen was wood floored... but the walls. In nearly every space there was something awesome. A signed jersey, a signed guitar, a baseball. It was the ultimate man cave. His TV was a huge flat screen with shelves of DVDs and video games under it.

"This is the man room, where I spend most of my time. Just passin' it around. I'll show ya my room." He led her passed the bathroom and into the only bedroom in the house. His bed was made, and the only thing out of place was his jersey across the floor. The house was small, but very nice. "Want something to dr-" Thunder cut him off and in an instant it was pouring outside, raining sideways. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 7:20 pm

Ella looked in amazement as they walked around, everything was an ultimate man hangout. It was like he was practically living in a man cave, she wondered how he afforded it.
When he showed her the bedroom, he was interrupted by a loud boom of thunder. When they both looked outside, a down pour was to be found.
"Oh wow." Ella murmured, whipping her phone out.

She quickly texted her mom saying while she was on her way home she met her friend Amber and they both got stuck in the rain. Now they were going to stay over at Amber's house, probably a sleep over.
After texting this, Ella looked up at Fen and smiled, knowing that they were going to be able to spend several more hours with each other. "So, what do you usually do when your here? Anything fun that won't hurt your head?" Ella asked, walking around the room and observing everything on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Fenrir was concerned on how to get her home, not knowing she texted her parents to give them another night together. To give him another night in paradise. He walked out to the room where she was inspecting his walls. He was proud of his collection. It took a while to build, but God did he love his apartment. Even if it was a retirement home.

"Well, normally I try to be out of the house unless I'm sleeping. Gets pretty lonely here... but I've got Netflix on the TV and chocolate in the fridge. Don't tell me that doesn't sound awesome. Tonight I even have the most beautiful girl in the world too. I have it all."

His sweet talk was on point, though he hadn't honestly had many relationships that went passed the first date. He was normally too boyish to keep a girl. As weird as that sounded.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:02 am

Her phone would buzz while Fen was talking, making her look down and smile. "Well, I may or may not have lied... but guess whose's sleeping over!!!" Ella exclaimed, grinning towards Fen. Of course lying to your parents was wrong, but she had no way to get home anyways, and she didn't want her parents to worry. So in a way, she was helping them, right?
Ella would go over to the door and kick off her shoes. "Netflix and chocolate, what more could I ask for?" She told him happily, stretching her arms.
"Do you have a sweatshirt or a blanket I could borrow?" She asked, walking over to the couch and plopping down.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:25 am

Fenrir smile and even laughed when she said she lied to her parents. He really was gonna get killed by her dad when she found out about all this. It was worth it though. She was worth it.

"I have like a million. Here." He said, going to his closet to get one of his football sweatshirts. It had Sabre on the back and his number, 17. "You can keep that, too. I have like a million. They give me one every year... or maybe I buy one every year, I don't know what I sign up to pay for with that school."

He laughed, then fell on the couch and used his wii to bring up Netflix. "Oh wait." He said, grabbing a blanket from a cabinet and then coming back to the couch and calling her over. "Pick whatever you want."

He handed her the remote.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:35 am

Ella smiled and put on his sweatshirt, taking a deep breath when she had it over her head. It smelled just like him, it was, comforting.
After Fen sat down next to her, Ella's hands would disappear underneath her sweatshirt and when they came back out, she'd have her T-shirt and bra in her hand. Ella would then put them on the floor next to the couch and grab the blanket, putting it on her lap and smiling.

She'd begin to surf through the horror movie section, coming across insidious, her favorite movie. "Ooooh, how about this one?" She asked Fen, cuddling up next to him. "It's one of my favorites because it still scares me to this day." Ella explained to him, setting the remote on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:07 am

When her hands disappeared, he raised a brow. Was that a common girl thing? Putting their hands in their sweaters? Then they came out and she was holding... all her clothes. Fen's eyes got wide and he blushed a bit. She was naked under there. He let her under the covers with him, laying them both down and snuggling tight. He hoped he could play the lump off as his keys.

"Whatever you wanna watch, love. I like scary movies too. Especially if you're the type of girl that gets clingy when you're scared." He said with a wink, kissing her cheek.

As the movie started, he got more comfortable. He tried not to think about the fact that under his sweatshirt she had nothing on. At all. He was not doing so good in that effort.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:21 am

Ella happily snuggled with Fen watching the movie with wide eyes. Despite the fact that his keys were hurting her, everything was rather enjoyable. The movie was still as scary as always, it was storming like crazy, and she was spending it with someone she cared about so dearly.
While the movie was getting to the scariest part, the part that still freaked Ella out to this day, she'd quickly turn over and shove her face into his chest. She was waiting for it to be over when she balled his shirt into her fists.

While pressing her body close to his, she heard a scream from the TV, along with a huge boom of thunder, making the power go out. "Oh geez." She whispered, still tightly holding onto Fen.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:09 am

If Fenrir was being honest... this movie was terrifying. He'd never seen it before, and Jesus was it terrifying. He tried his best not to jump and didn't dare look away. He'd never forgive himself if he looked away... but when Ella clung to him he couldn't help but cling back.

"Good movie..." He mumbled halfheartedly. He was scared, and would never admit it. He knew an extra scary part was about ot happen, the way Ella grabbed his shirt and buried her head into him. Then... the lights went out. For a moment he was torn between screaming himself and getting up to look for an intruder... but Ella spoke first.

"Crap... I don't think I have candles." He mumbled, getting up and letting her stay there a bit. A few stubbed toes and curse words later he fell back on the couch. "I can get us to the bedroom... but it's only 7 I'm hardly tired."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:19 am

Ella clung to the blanket when he got up and left, trying not to let her imagination go wild from the dark. Of course the power would go out at the scariest part of the movie.
When Fen came back and sit back down Ella would cling to him, pressing her body against his out of unwanted fear.

"Well I'm not tired either, so why don't we play one of those hand games?" She asked him, turning to him in a criss cross apple sauce position. "The ones that everyone played in elementary school?" She explained, sticking out her hands for him to grab.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:27 am

He could tell she was scared when she got back, and she pressed herself tightly into him. He tried to soothe her, rubbing her back and kissing her forehead. "Don't worry, nothing can get you. Not without going through me first." He promised, kissing her head to seal it.

Then she suggested a hand game like they did in elementary school, sitting across from him with crossed legs. He couldn't see but he could tell from the sounds she was making she was holding a hand out. "What, like patty cake? I don't really remember many games like that." He said, reaching to grab her hand.

...when did her hand get so squishy? He did a few test squeezes before he realized. "Oh! Crap! I can't see that was an honest mistake. I swear. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:33 am

It was really dark, so when Ella put her hands out, Fen missed, completely. A huge burst of wind would go through the room out of sheer embarrassment on Ariella's end. Instead of freaking out, she'd calmly look at Fen, despite that he couldn't see her, and let out a sigh. "I feel like this is the part where I make a smart comment about buying me dinner first, but I mean, gee." Was all she said while she practically tackled him for a kiss.
It was dark, they were teenagers, and they were alone, the situation couldn't be any better for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:51 am

Fenrir was glad it was dark. It hid his blush well. He was about to stutter out more apologies when she joked about buying her dinner. He half laughed at her. "I'll buy you whatever fancy dinner you want."

With that promise, she jumped on him. He caught her easily. She was light. He kissed her back just as happily as she kissed him. They were teenagers in the dark after all and Fenrir would admit to being human. Humans were weak.

He'd lay back, kissing her happily. That would be their entertainment. After a while he'd pick her up, still kissing her. He'd walk them through the dark and into his room, quickly throwing his shirt off before laying with her to fall asleep. "Goodnight, Ells."

END.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide! (Bloo)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4