Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
For Charity! (Bloo) Vote_lcapFor Charity! (Bloo) Voting_barFor Charity! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
For Charity! (Bloo) Vote_lcapFor Charity! (Bloo) Voting_barFor Charity! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

For Charity! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

For Charity! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 8:37 pm

The school has been announcing almost every day for the past few months about a charity football scrimmage/Fair. There were going to be games, mazes, food, and of course football! The best part about it was that all of the money they made goes to cancer research, all of it!
Now, Ella walked hand in hand with her new boyfriend Fen, on their way to the Titans Stadium. Fen was going to play in the football game while Ella was going to cheer and help with some of the Cancer patients that were healthy enough to come out.

"I am really excited! I think today is going to be an awesome day!" She told Fen excitingly, looking around as they entered the stadium. Half of the stadium had tons of carnival like games and food while the other half was for the football game."Ooh, it looks like you only have 50 yards to deal with."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Fenrir didn't like how hot it was, knowing he'd have to be running for a while. It must have been 100 degrees out. He was just wearing his jersey and a tank top under though, lucky it was a touch football game, so he didn't have to put his pads on.

"Of course today's gonna be awesome. I get to show off on the field, then go to the sidelines and snatch the prettiest cheerleader up and win her all the prizes in the carnival games. Nothing not to like."

He bragged loud enough for people around them to hear and roll their eyes. Most of the people went to their school and knew Fen and his ego. It was hard to keep secret since he was so loud... but most of them put up with him because he was the star player.

"We got an hour before I gotta get ready for the game, so lets take that to hang out though." He said, leading her to the vendor selling waters and gatorades. He bought himself a water and bought her whatever she wanted. Then looked at her with a smirk, kissing her cheek. "You're the best."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Despite the extreme weather, Ella wasn't that hot, she was her own personal air conditioner. Being with Fen this past week constantly between football practices, cheer practice, and B-team has given her a lot of time with him, which was alright with her. She's also gotten very used to him, to the point where she is almost always blowing air to cool him down in one way or another, even subconsciously.
Besides the point, she was already comfortable with him where she could be sarcastic and mess with him without it being awkward.

"Hm, I doubt you could win all the prizes. Even puppies have their limits." Ella teased, nudging him in the side and winked.
He then got the two water which Ella happily took, knowing that hydration in this weather was key. She took a sip of her water and was caught off guard by a kiss on her cheek which made her blush. "You just like me for my air conditioning." She joked, drinking more of her water.

"Oooh, What games are your favorite here?" She asked him, walking through the aisles filled with games.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:58 pm

He gave her a dramatic look of hurt when she called him a puppy. "This pup'll have to prove ya wrong then, aye?" He shot back with his smirk at the ready.

Then after he kissed her, she made a comment about he liked her for her air conditioning and he went wide eyed. "Wait, how'd you figure that out- oh you were joking. You scared me a sec there." He joked right back, leading them to the game where he had to throw the ball at the target to down the clown.

"This one's my favorite, duh." He put three bucks on the counter and got 5 balls. "Look at that poor sap? This'll be fun."

His first throw hit the target and with a shriek, their principal dressed as a clown was dunked in the water. "Let him get reset then you can try to top me."

The poor principal had to climb on the ladder to sit back on the board.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:11 pm

After laughing for a bit, Fen decided that their first stop should be the dunk tank. Except, this dunk tank had a more pleasing reward if you hit the target. Of course he'd pick this one.
Fen paid his money, picked up his ball, and threw it, easily hitting the target and knocking the principle into the water. The poor guy had to climb back up and sit their, waiting for another turn to be knocked into the icy water. It might actually be nice in this weather.

Ella picked up a ball, aimed, and threw it. She watched as her poor throw made it to the wall, but hit way high. The cheerleader laughed at her own failure, looking at Fen. "Wooooww! Maybe I should stick to laser tag?" She told him while poking him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:21 pm

He laughed at her reply, picking up another ball and dunking the principal again. This time he stepped out and let the vice principal step in. Fen would let Ella go again, to get her shot at it. Fen didn't have a problem with the vice principal, it was always the principal that got him in trouble.

"You also kicked my butt in DDR too, so you got the things you're good at. At least until we have that rematch." He said, tickling her sides in retaliation.

After she got her shot he'd take his and give the VP a nice bath. "Now, take me to the game with your favorite prize. I'll take care of ya!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Ella nodded and giggled, picking up her ball once again. She'd focus her eyes again and would take her time throwing this one. After she released her ball, it would fly and hit the plastic that was protecting the Vice Principle. The woman would yell as the flying ball came her way, which Ella would yell out sorry, ducking behind Fen.
Of course, Fen would throw it easily and knock the woman in, not even giving it a second thought.

Fen would ask her what prize she wanted, not really knowing the answer. Ella simply shrugged and grabbed his hand, going through the aisle. She would look at the hanging prizes, nothing really catching her eye until finally, she saw it. A giant pink rabbit. Ella would squeal like a 3 year old and point at it, jumping slightly next to Fen.
"Loooooookk!!!" She said as she dragged him to the stand. But of course, it would be the stupid ring toss game. Not only are these things rigged, but you have to get three rings on three different bottles to win a big prize.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:51 pm

Fenrir scanned for a prize she might like. He had a good idea about her tastes so far, they'd spent a lot of time together lately. He spotted the rabbit a second before her, and was about to point it out when she squealed and jumped up and down like a child. He smirked, knowing he was right in what she wanted.

"Good old ring toss, huh. I can pull that off." He mumbled, handing the man a 5 and getting 6 rings to try with. "Easy peasy. I got this." He promised, lining up his shot. His tongue stuck out as he focused, squinting a bit. Then he threw...

and missed! It was weighted, he observed with a frown. This time he felt the rim for the side with the weight to try and throw with that side under control... only to miss again.

This time he growled, running his hand through his hair and taking his hat off. "I got it. Don't worry..."

He started again. He knew the trick now. One landed. Then the second. The last two throws... here he goes. After careful calculations... he misses both of them!

"Dammit!" He grumbled... and put another 5 on the table for more rings.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Fen seemed very confident in winning this game. His first few throws were off, but he quickly got the hang of it. He landed two on and had two more to go, except, he couldn't get the last two. He quickly slapped down a five dollar bill to get more rings, Ella cheering for him with a grin.
Trying not to let him feel it, the girl would sleep him a five in his back pocket, she didn't want him to spend so much money on her. She'd feel spoiled so quickly.

"You can do it Fen!" She cheered, watching as the man handed him more rings. Not only did she really want that huge bunny, but she wanted Fen to win badly. She knew that it could damage his ego if he didn't win.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:09 am

Fenrir quickly went from annoyed to happy when Ella started cheering him on. He didn't feel her slip money in his pocket. This time he looked at the bottles and knew he'd win. All he needed was a little reinforcement is all!

"I got this." He announced with a cocky grin. Then he lined himself up, and hit his first one. "I just wanted to donate an extra 5 is all." He said, hitting his second one easily. "I'm a charitable guy!"

It went to his head, but... he made his 3rd shot too. And the next. He hit them all perfectly.

"6 in a row, we get two then don't we? Two of whatever she wants!" He said proudly, drinking some water.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:17 am

Ella waited anxiously as he landed the next ring. People around them also begun to cheer for him as well, adding to the tension.
Finally, Fen went for the last ring, throwing it and landing it on the bottle. The whole crowd cheered for him, laughing and generally having a good time. Ella wrapped her arms around Fen's waist, smiling fro ear to ear. "Way to go!" She told him, smiling that not only did she get her bunny, but she also got a giant cat as well!

The man pulled down the pink bunny and white cat and handed them to Ella. The whole time Ella was giggling like an idiot, bursting out into laughter when she received her two prizes. Ella was only 5'2, so these prizes were bigger than her! They only made her seem smaller than before!
"Oh my god Fen." She said between laughter, throwing the bunny over her shoulder. "These things are huge!" Ella exclaimed, smiling at him.
The girl would get up on her tippy toes and attempt to kiss Fen, showing her appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:30 am

Fenrir grabbed the bunny and held it for her, letting her hold the cat. When she smiled he found it infectious. He smiled back at her, wrapping his arm around her waist and kissing her deeply back. When he pulled away he realized they'd never really had a kiss that... passionate. He smiled at her.

"We should, uh... Get this stuff to the car! I can drive you home after this thing and it'll be hard to carry em around. Especially for you, ya runt." He teased, grabbing her hand and walking her away.

His car was a piece, and he knew it. A Dodge Challenger Hellcat, in a firey red color. Expensive, and awesome. It was his taste.

"I think this thing will go late, but after the game it's up to you how late we'll stay."

Speaking of the game, after they dropped her stuff off he'd have to head over. It was almost time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:47 am

When Ella went for kiss, she was rather surprised on how Fen grabbed her and deeply kissed her back. When he pulled away, Ella simply blushed and grabbed his hand, not knowing what to say after something like that.
Luckily, however, Fen made light of the situation by teasing her, which she was glad he did. He took the rabbit so that she would only have to carry one, a very thoughtful gesture in her case.
"Thank you for winning this, it means a lot." She told him while they walked out to the car.

As they were passing by the stands, Ella saw one girl in a wheel chair, attempting to win a prize. She couldn't throw the ball to far, therefore not being able to knock down the pins. Ella looked at the giant cat in her arms and smiled. She'd let go of Fen's hand real quick and jog over to the girl, smiling down at her. "Hey I got this huuuge prize and I really need someone to take this burden off my shoulders so I can cheer, would you mind taking her for me? She needs a loving home." Ella asked the girl, smiling brightly.
She must have been no older than 7 as she happily took the giant cat, sitting it on her lap. The mom thanking her as she pushed her away.

Ella would walk back over to Fen smiling, taking his hand as he led them out to his car.
"If you want to, we could hang out at my place for a bit. My family won't be home for a few more days so we could play laser tag in the basement!" She told him as they walked back into the stadium, getting ready for the game.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 12:56 am

Fenrir couldn't help but smile at Ella's sweetness. The girl had the sweetest heart that he'd ever seen. "You know, Fenrir the Great coulda won that pup a prize easy." He boasted when she got back, but followed with a laugh as they locked their stuff into his trunk.

As they walked back they talked about their plans, playing laser tag in her basement and all that. He was very excited about it. He liked her, and anything they did together was always fun. "I gotta get to the game now. You're gonna root for me right?"

He really hoped she would. It was gonna be a small game. It was 5 of their guys against 5 guys from the other school down the road. He'd give her another kiss, tamer than the last on this time, before he trotted to the field where his guys were waiting.

The games begun shortly after.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 am

"Of course I'm going to cheer for you!" Ella told him after he kissed her, watching him run towards the field to warm up. The girl smiled as she made her way to the side lines, helping the manager get water out for the boys. After that, she would walk over to the other cheerleaders that came. Only three other cheerleaders came from their school, two of them being boys. That being said, Ella was the only flyer they had.

The girl would take off her shirt to show an athletic tank top underneath. While the other football players warmed up, she would also get some help to stretch. She got to the point where she would have one of the guys stand on her back to push her down on her split, making sure she was fully stretched.
"Okay guys, Are you ready to win!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Charity! (Bloo)   For Charity! (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Charity! (Bloo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next