Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hide! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:26 am

Fen pulled her close into his side, even though his ribs hurt a bit. Probably bruised. "Wait you got me naked? Why? Besides the obvious reason of course. Did you like what you saw?" He couldn't hide the smirk when he questioned her. "...you didn't get naked too did you? What'd I miss last night? It's all a blur."

Then she mentioned the pond incident and he snorted. That was when she knew he was a winner? Somehow he doubted that... though, looking back that's when he knew he wanted to ask her out. When she calmed him down so easily. That's when he knew she was the girl for him.

"I guess I owe that little cat a thanks... and, you know you're just as important to me right? I'd never let anything happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:35 am

Ella laughed for a good bit before she could answer. "Well, your dazed self was very...proud.. while you were naked, but all I did was give you an ice bath to help your muscles." She told him, choosing her words carefully despite the circumstances.
"Even though I was worried you were going to die or something, it was quite funny to watch you." She explained to him, being careful not to hit his ribs too much, they probably still hurt like crazy.

The cheerleader would yawn, stretching out her arms. Just when she was getting comfortable, a knock would be heard on the door. Ella would jump and wait.
"Ariella, I'm going home now. Keep your hands to yourself, If I even assume something happened I'm going to make sure you're never aloud to leave the house again." Greta told them through the door, her Russian accent thick. A few moments would pass, then the front door could be heard shutting and being locked.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 am

He chuckled, he could picture himself being proud and silly in front of her. He was lucky that he didn't say anything stupid while he wasn't sober. "I wasn't gonna die. I'm too stubborn. And I got too much to live for." He promised.

Right as she got comfortable the knock came at the door and Greta called in her threats and even Fenrir tensed, sitting up quickly. It made his head hurt, but he ignored it.

"That's probably my cue to leave. I'd be heartbroken if I wasn't allowed to take you out anymore." He'd try again to stand, succeeding and stumbling a little. He'd stretch, his bones cracking loudly and a clear purple bruise on his side. "Feel like I got hit by a truck."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 am

Ella was too stubborn to let him leave yet. When he got up, so did she, except she stepped right in front of him, blocking the door.
"Excuse me sir, a doctor never lets an unhealthy patient leave the hospital." She told him jokingly, pushing him away from the door and towards the bed. "You need to get some more rest before you can go, alright?" She ordered him, slipping out of the door and getting him more medicine, bringing it back with a glass of water. "Take some more pain killer or the night is going to be a lot more rough, alright?" Ella explained to him, standing next to the bed, not to sure what to do with herself at the moment.

"Goodnight, let me know if you need something alright?" She said, slowly walking away.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:01 am

When she stood in front of him, Fenrir nearly walked into her, feeling extremely dizzy again. He was happy not to fall down, and hoped it wasn't obvious that he was dizzy. She led him to the bed and he stayed there, standing.

He took the medicine she gave him and downing the whole glass of water, feeling good pretty quickly after. Then he asked her if he needed anything and he stepped towards her.

"Yeah, I need something." He said, walking across the room with only a few misplaced steps. Then he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her on the mouth, deeply. "Now I'm good. If you want to go to bed."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:07 am

While she was walking away, she was greeted by a very dizzy Fen. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her.
When Ella pulled back she smiled. "I mean, I think it's better for me to stay with you tonight, just in case you need something in the middle of the night." Ella said, using this as an obvious excuse to be with Fen. Either way, she just loved being in his presence. She was hopelessly in love with a goofball with claws.

The girl would turn off the lights and practically skip over to the bed, jumping on it and going underneath the covers. She would audibly yawn. "Come on slow poke, I need you for your body warmth."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:19 am

Ella's idea made him smile even more than he already was after the kiss. God he really had it bad for her. He knew it was a bad idea to sleep in the same bed, that the housekeeper could find out and kill em... but he couldn't say no. "Relax, I'm comin'. Just can't stay away, can ya?"

He teased, taking slow and strange steps towards the bed after flicking the lights off, crawling next to her and into the covers. He immediately took her in his arms and started to kiss her. "Come on, give me some of that body warmth."

He said, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:29 am

Ella would act almost like a magnet, immediately stuck to Fen when he got in bed.

(The Next Morning)

The blonde girl would yawn loudly and stretch, curling her toes. She'd look up and see Fen, still asleep, she'd actually gotten up at a reasonable hour. It was only 11 o clock.
Ella would glance outside and see how bright and sunny out, it looked like a beautiful day! She was so excited to start it off with Fen.

Ariella would squirm out of his grasp, trying not to wake him up as she went to take a shower. When she came back she was in yoga pants and a T shirt, ready to start the morning with her stretching.
She did simple things at first, put then practiced pulling her leg up above her head, perfectly straight with pointed toes. A great way to start off the morning.

Last edited by Moon on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:41 am

Fenrir himself would sleep until about 12, waking slowly but feeling great. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, looking at the sun that was already high in the air. He saw he, stretching again as if last night wasn't enough to prove how flexible she was. No wonder though... she spent all her time stretching.

"Morning, Ells. How are you?" He asked, getting up and stretching. His joints cracked loudly which felt amazing. "I should use your shower..." He mumbled.

He was feeling better. He could definitely go home tonight, though... he didn't really want to. He liked spending all his time with her. He hated living alone in his apartment.

He'd use her shower if she let him, then getting full dressed for the first time in two days. Hat and all.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:49 am

"It's the room across the hall. You should use my strawberry conditioner, it gives your hair amazinnng volume!" Ella told him, mid scorpion position.
While he was in the shower, she'd make the bed and simply enjoy the day, taking things slow, smelling the roses per say. Fen would find his clothes washed and dried, folded up in the bathroom waiting for him, Something Ella had time to do the day before.

When Fen came back out, Ella would jump out around the corner, attempting to scare him. Right when she went for a kiss, she heard a car door closing, followed by frantic knocking on the door. Ella would say some very un lady like words as she grabbed Fen's arm and pulled him into the room. She would the run to the window and open it. "We need to get out of here.. now!" She said frantically, waiting for him to go through the window.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:02 am

Fenrir took her advice, trying the strawberry conditioner. He'd smell like strawberries all day, but his hair was about long enough to match a girls anyway. When he came out, he was grateful to see that his clothes were washed too... though they smelled like Ella too now. He wasn't complaining. When he came out, she tried to scare him and he didn't even flinch.

"You might be onto something with this condition-" Then she freaked out about a car pulling up, started cursing and sprinted to the window. He jogged behind, head still hurting.

"Wait you want me to jump..?" He cursed when he heard the door open then shrugged and climbed out the window. He jumped! He landed below hard, and immediately felt dizzy, stumbling and nearly falling in the pool. He also never ate anything yesterday, but didn't feel hungry.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 am

Ella would squirm out the window, holding onto the edge of it, then jumping backwards closing the window at the same time. Almost like she's done this before.
"Okay, I literally have the more crazy stupid idea, but you have to follow my lead." Ella told him, leading him around the house back to the front. She'd take him to the road and back up the sidewalk where it looked like they were just getting home.

When they got to the door, the door swung open and a bunch of small boys would come rushing to the door, slamming into Ella for a hug. "Whooa whoaa calm down guys. You were only gone for a weekend." She told them, rubbing their hair. They made various comments about Fen, saying stupid things like 'Oooh, Ella's got a boyfriend!' or 'Uh oh'. Then, the moment of truth, her mom came walking around the corner with a baby on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:18 am

Fenrir was still a little dazed from the jump, his head hurting a little bit. The kids were noisy, and it took effort not to flinch and the noise. He smiled though, friendly as ever. He was lucky he was good at dealing with people. "Hey there... kids! Big family."

Then the moment of truth, Ella's mom walked out. He gave a friendly smile and a wave. "Hi there, Mrs. Ahosan. It's a pleasure to finally meet you. I'm Fenrir."

That was good right? He totally didn't just spend two nights with your daughter while you were out of town. He was a nice guy. He even offered to shake her hand, keeping his smile the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:28 am

Ella gave her mom a hug and kissed Johhny on the forehead. Her mom looked suspiciously at Fen until he introduced himself. She then smiled happily and welcomed him in. "I was wondering whose car that was." She said a little too cheery, Ella knew that she was on to them, she had to think of something fast.
"Oh, Fen and I were sent on a B-team mission, so he came her to drop his car off and we walked down the road." Ella explained on the spot, her mom seeming to ease up. "He also hit his head pretty bad, I think he may have gotten a concussion. Do you think you could help him in any way?" She asked him, leading Fen to sit on the couch. Luckily, her dad was upstairs unpacking, giving them a few moments before he came down.

Ella was a lot like her mom frame wise. They were both pretty short, petite, and had striking blonde hair and green eyes, the only major difference was that Ella's mom was much curvier, due to pregnancy and such.
"Aw you poor thing, I know Jackson is going to cook up some burgers, so Fen, why don't you stay for lunch?" She asked him, going to get him an ice pack for his head and some medicine.

While her mom was away, Ella would sit down next to Fen, letting out a deep breath. Before she could even say anything she would soon be tackled by her four year old brother, Jake. "Ooooooh man you've gotten big!" She said, grabbing him by his legs and dangling him upside down, making him giggle uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:38 am

It was awkward. Fenrir had never really had a family, not like this. The closest he had was his grandfather, and that was hardly the loving family that these guys clearly had. When he finally got a minute to breathe, he sat and Ella came next to him only to get tackled by her brother.

"Jeeze, he's got a mean tackle though. Pretty soon he's gonna be puttin' guys like me in stretchers." Fen said with a laugh, scratching the back of his head. "How big is your family?"

He was laughing, looking at Ella with a smile. It was hectic, that much was true... but it was nice. Homely, really.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide! (Bloo)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next