Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hide! (Bloo) Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) Voting_barHide! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hide! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Ella yawned and stretched her legs. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled when she saw that Fen was wrapped around her. It was such a lovely thing, waking up next to someone you care about so much.
The girl slowly wiggles out of his grasp and rolled out of bed, making sure not to make to much noise, she didn't want to hurt his head anymore. Ella would then lean down and kiss his forehead, tip toeing her way out of the bedroom.

When she finally got out without making noise, she took a deep breath and walked towards the kitchen. She was smiling, giddy like, until she her... Greta.
"Gehhuu- Goodmorning Greta!" Ella coughed, taken off guard. Did she know Fen was here.
"Don't play dumb with me child," Greta began, her Russian accent thick, "I almost shot the boy this morning." She told Ella, setting down two glasses of orange juice. "Then I realized you never bring anyone home, not even girls, so there must have been a good reason."

Ella let out a long deep breath. "You see, we were at a football game-" Ella began but was cut off by Greta's wave of a hand. "No, I just want to know why it was so urgent he had to come here." She told her, putting down two plates of eggs, toast, and bacon. "He has a concussion and his parents aren't home to take care of him." She told her quickly, grabbing the two plates as well and balancing them. "Please don't tell mom and dad!" She begged, looking for any sign of sympathy.
Greta simply 'Humphed', and turned around.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you!" She said happily, walking into the bedroom and setting the breakfast on the bed by his feet. "Fen? Are you up?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:52 pm

When Ella came to check on Fen, he was standing on the far side of the bed shirtless with both his hands on the soft mattress to hold him up. His hair was an absolute mess, falling all over his face. He looked at her, but his eyes took a second to focus.

"Morning, love." He said through his headache. "My head is killing me."

He tried to walk, but stumbled. He was getting waves of dizziness. He was still recovering. He looked at the food, but really wasn't hungry at all. That was rare for him.

"Your housekeeper almost killed me." He said with a chuckle. "I should leave. I can go home. I'll be fine, it's not my first concussion." But it was by far the worst he's ever had.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:06 pm

When Ella saw his state, her heart absolutely broke. He was trying so hard not to be a burden, but he couldn't go home yet.
She walked over to him and made him sit down on the bed, moving the tray of food out of the way. "Fen, you aren't a burden alright. My parents don't come home for two more days, you can stay until then." She told him, stroking his hair back. "I'll go get you some more medicine, keep laying down, don't move around too much." Ella said, standing up and going to the bathroom. There, she would get medicine, something strong enough to help Fen.

After deciding which one to give him, she'd walk back in the room and give him two pills, along with handing him a glass of orange juice. "Try to eat a little bit alright? You need something in your belly." The girl told him with a giggle, standing up and sighing. "I'm going to go take a shower, do you need me to get you anything before I go?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:15 pm

Fenrir chuckled at her politeness. She was too nice and he knew it. When she sat him down he let out a heavy sigh and knew he wasn't gonna be able to get up for a little bit. He was lucky she had some hardcore medicine for him. He was sure it'd help.

"It's not worth it for ya. If your parents find out you had a boy here, sleeping in the same bed... they'd kill us both I figure. I haven't even met them yet..." He mumbled, though as he spoke he found his body getting heavy and himself sinking into the bed.

"After my nap maybe. Wake me up when you're out of the shower, would ya?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:23 pm

Ella made sure he was laying down before she went to take a shower. She pushed his hair out of his face and smiled. "What they don't know won't hurt them." She whispered, walking out of the room and towards the bathroom.
Ella took a deep breath and got into the shower, letting the hot water and steam wash away all of her anxieties. She knew eventually she was going to have to tell her parents, but maybe they'll just have to warm up to Fen first. Her mom would love him, she's just nice like that, but she knew that her dad was going to try to play the role of 'Angry dad'.

After a very, very long shower, Ella hopped out and changed into a pair of athletic shorts and a big T shirt. Today was going to be an at home day with her main responsibility to be, Fen.
The cheerleader would wrap her hair up into a towel and walk out to the bedroom, seeing Fen fast asleep. She was going to let him sleep, he needed it.

Ella would go upstairs and grab of her text books and papers, taking them down to the guest room Fen was staying in. While he was sleeping, Ella would be sitting in a split position, studying, and making sure Fen would have her if he needed it.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:31 pm

Fenrir would stay asleep for a couple hours before waking up. He wouldn't make much noise, settling for watching her study for a bit while his head cleared. It was probably bad to sleep for so long. He knew that. Finally he threw his feet over the side of the bed and yawning.

"Weren't ya supposed to wake me up?" He teased with a chuckle. Then stood up and started to walk to her, only stumbling a little. He sat across from her on the floor, looking at her books.

"Tell me about yourself. I don't know nothing about ya. I'll go story for story with ya. You start, though, I need to settle."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:49 pm

While Ella was perfecting her split and studying, Fen would surprise her by waking up and sitting across from her. She looked up at him, wide eyed, ready to see if he needed something, but he simply said he wanted to hear a story. "At least you got some rest in." She said happily, bouncing up and down in her complete split. This was a technique used so that she could be at her peak flexibility every day.
"A story? Hmmm.. Okay I've got a good one. Don't mind me stretching though, I have to do this every night." She began, getting ready for her story. "Well, I've been cheering for a very long time, like, it's one of my first memories. Now note, this was before I really knew about my powers." She said with a slight giggle. "So, I was at this training camp when I was like, 4 or 5, cheering with all these other girls and boys and it was the final day, so they had us do this littler routine on stage for our parents. Now, this was my first time ever being on stage and cheering, so I was pretty nervous." She started out, changing into many different flexible forms.

"There wasn't really much pressure, but being the child I was, I felt the need to be perfect, the star of the show! So during the performance I slowly made my way center stage where one of the other little girls started freaking out and crying. I then remember her violently hitting me with pom poms and then ending up falling off stage, hitting my head hard. I actually still have a scar on my head somewhere." Ella finished, laughing at her own stupidity as a child.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:07 am

Fen was listening, he really was, but he couldn't stop his eyes from watching her. God she was flexible. Well, he knew that. She was a cheerleader... but wow. She was flexible. "Y'know that doesn't shock me. About the center of attention thing. You stand out no matter where you go, y'know?" He said with a chuckle, eyes still wandering. Hopefully it looked like he was just dazed from his wound.

"I guess I owe you a story too, then..." He said, enjoying remembering things. Working out the brain felt like a good therapy for his hurting head. "When I was a kid, I lived in Europe. Ya could tell from the accent I bet. Coast of France, small little house y'know. Once I was playin' with a friend I had, lived nearby. Nearby for us was only bout a mile and a half off... I walked to the school ta meet up with the pup." He paused to run his chin, remembering.

"Well we weren't the only pups out that day, ya see? There were these older lil snacks of some kids. They wanted a fight, lil pups fight, but once it shoulda stopped they didn't. Pushed my friend out the tree house... they ran as soon as they saw the claws though. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:14 am

Ella blushed when Fen said she 'stood out'. He was always so nice to her, she was so lucky to have him, despite him being way out of her league.
While listening to his story, she couldn't help but laugh, imagining little Fen with his claws. He'd have the best Halloween costume every year!

"Fen, tell me about you. What's your favorite color, ice cream flavor, band, movie, or something simple like your whole name or your birthday!" She asked him, now doing a back bend so that she was looking at him upside down. While doing this, however, she erupted in giggles. "You look cute upside down." She remarked, stretching her back even further.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 am

Fenrir was still impressed by her flexibility. He could never be so flexible. Then she asked him for more information and he just couldn't let her down. "I look cute right side up too. Usually. I mean my hairs kinda..." He started, flicking his hair around to try and get it right to no avail. "At least you're pretty upside down." He said with a smirk.

"I like black, if ya couldn't tell by my outfits. Uhhh... Remember how I got Superman ice cream? Yup. I'm that lil pup that likes that still. I like crappy punk rock bands like Linkin Park and Hollywood Undead. Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie, easy. My full name is Fenrir Sabre. No middle name. My birthday was July 29th. Just a couple weeks ago. I bought myself a car. I really spoil myself, y'know."

He said with a chuckle, laying on his stomach and propping his head up on his palms like a little girl at a sleep over. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 am

Ella giggled at his response, flipping over and copying what he was doing. "Wellllll." She said through a giggle, touching her feet to the back of her head. Okay, maybe now she was just showing off.
"My favorite color is pink. My favorite ice cream flavor is either strawberry or chocolate, I hate vanilla, I have a new favorite band every week, currently it's Nico Vega. My whole name Ariella Alexei Ahosan and my birthday is August 16th." She finished, tapping Fen on the nose.

The cheerleader would then sit criss cross apple sauce and smile at Fen. "I also have this new obsession with this guy, you probably have never heard of him or anything, but he's really cute, plays football, gets in trouble, and makes me blush a lot." Ella joked, playing with the ends of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:42 am

Her responses made him laugh, they were pretty typical. "You're such a girl." He said between laughs. "Typical girl answers."

He kept chuckling. Finally he rolled on his back and shut his eyes. "Sounds like a real cool dude. If he has your heart though I'm gonna have to beat him up. That's mine. I claimed it."

Then he opened his eyes and looked at her with wide eyes. "What do you want for your birthday then? Lucky you missed mine, so I'll have to make yours party enough for the two of us. Anything you want. I got it."

Lord knew he had the money for it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:50 am

Ella smiled and pecked his forehead, officially laying down and sighing. She was extremely tired, it had been a long weekend for her, but everything seemed to go by so fast.
She giggled when he asked what she wanted for her birthday. "Well I already have my own puppy, what more could I want?" She said jokingly by grabbing his cheeks and smiling. "I think we should just go out that night, I don't really have time to throw another party, so spending it with you would be perfect!" She told him, rolling over to where she was laying on her back and staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 am

He frowned when she teased him about being a puppy. Then he started to bark. Ruff ruff! "Does that mean I'm allowed to take a few more hits to the head, and you'll help house train me after? It's like I have a guardian angel."

Then he settled for smiling, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "I think that sounds like the best birthday party in the world. I get you all to myself? How'd I get so lucky to have you? I can't quite remember."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:15 am

Ella smiled. "I'm surprised you even remembered last night. Between hitting your head, getting naked in front of me, and almost falling over multiple times you seemed very out of it." She told him, happy that he seemed to be getting better than he was before. Fen didn't seem completely back to normal, but he was functioning a lot better than before, a very good sign.
"How'd you get me? It was probably when I trust fell into your arms and fell into a pond. That meant you were a keeper." She joked, scooting over and laying next to him.

"Fen, I just want you to know how important you are to me, and what ever comes our way, I'll be there for you, alright?" Ella told him more seriously now, thinking about the B-team and how things could get dangerous very quickly. If Fen got another concussion, who knows what could happen to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hide! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide! (Bloo)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next