Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_lcapHide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Voting_barHide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Hide! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:49 am

Ella giggled, flipped him in the air, and caught him, putting him down slowly. Jake was just giggling non stop looking at Fen. "Nuh uh, You're going to be an amazing cheerleader! Isn't that right Jake?" She asked him which she wasn't surprised when he didn't respond. He simply climbed onto of Fen, looking at his face and giggling. He then began to touch the marks of his face that looks like whiskers. "Kitty!" Jake said happily.

They were soon interrupted by Ella's mom, coming back with an ice pack, glass of water, and medicine. She did a quick trade by giving the supplies to Fen, giving Johhny to Ella, and taking Jake from Fen. "Alright, take some of those Meds, I'll put all the boys downstairs to play laser tag to get their energy out until dinner. Fenrir honey make yourself at home." Ella's mom told him, walking off to go do something motherly. "Oh Ella dear, give him a tour of the house."

Ella laughed at that last comment, knowing that Fen pretty much knew the house already. Johnny was already pulling at Ella's face. "To answer your question, there's five kids, 7 in total. It goes as Me, Will, Jake, Edward, and Johnny." She told him, hoping that the medicine would make him feel better.
While they were talking foot steps would be heard coming down the stairs, another moment of truth
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:01 am

Fenrir frowned at the kid who was calling him a kitty. "Woah there. I'm no kitten. I'm a puppy if anything." He said, then thought about it. He didn't like that either. He had to think about what he wanted to be called. Dog? Lion? Wolf?

...he could go for wolf. That was fierce sounding. Fenrir gratefully took the medicine. It was doing wonders, though it might have been making him drowsy. "Thank you very much." He still had the know how to be polite.

Then they went on the silly, pointless tour. He'd lived here for 2 days, he knew the lay of the land.

"7? That's kind of crazy... but it's nice. I never really had a family like this. Kinda reminds me of the home a bit though, with all the lil pups running around." He admitted. Before she got a chance to answer, her dad started his way down!
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 am

Ella watched as her dad made his way down the stairs, looking super nerdy like always. He seemed to be fine until he set eyes on Fen,After that, protective dad mode was activated. He practically puffed his chest out, trying to intimidate Fen but honestly, he wasn't scaring anyone.
"Really dad? You're not even going to scare Johnny with that act." Ella said flatly, adjusting said baby on her hip.

Her dad practically deflated when she said this, but he still was eyeing down Fen. He'd walk over to him and stick out his hand, waiting for a strong handshake in return. "Also, be careful with him daddy, he has a concussion."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:32 pm

When her dad made his way downstairs, Fenrir was a little surprised by his look. The way Ella talked about him, Fen was expecting some body builder or something. Certainly not the... mostly friendly looking guy that he saw. The puffed out chest did little to scare Fen. He returned his handshake firmly, like he was raised to.

"Nice to finally meet you Mr. Ahosan. I've heard a lot about you." That wasn't a lie. Ella had warned him a lot about her father. Every time the man was brought up, in fact.

As her dad eyed him, Fenrir kept his friendly smile. He'd never met any of his girlfriends parents, but he was more than happy to get to know her family better.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 2:47 pm

As her dad walked away, Ella laughed. "He's literally a nerd with a lot of money." She explained, switching hips for Johnny. She then followed them out back, holding Fen's hand. "If your head gets too bad, let me know, I'll take you home early." She told him while they went out on the back deck.
At the moment you could hear dirt bikes out behind the trees and the little ones were with the adults. Ella's mom came up to her and took Johnny, smiling at Fen.

Ella would then pull up two chairs for Fen and her, taking a sit right after. "So Fenrir honey, you are apart of the B-team. What's your special.. ability" Ariel asked, playing with the babies around her. When she asked this, Ella's dad seemed to perk up.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Fenrir believed Ella. They had laser tag in their house, someone was clearly a nerd here. They also obviously had a lot of money too. She told him he could leave whenever he wanted, and he scuffed at that. As if he'd leave. A stupid headache wouldn't pull him away from her.

"My ability?" He repeated, chuckling a bit. "Sometimes I can turn my hands into claws. I'd show ya, but I'm not so good at it to be honest. Ella's got her power on point, I'm still working on mine."

He admitted, pulling his hat down to keep the sun from his eyes. He spotted one of the kids on the dirt bikes in the woods. "What do you guys do, if you don't mind me asking? Clearly it leaves ya well off."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Ariel nodded and smiled at his response and her dad seemed to be beaming of sort. He constantly told Ella she was practically apart of the X-men with her powers and said that one day she was going to be a bad ass hero that would save Jump all the time. He really read to much comic books.
Jackson would then close the grill and turn around, looking at Fen, very interested in his powers. Ella could see the excitement in his eyes, even though he was still trying to act tough.

"Oh, well I lost my job after the war, so now I usually just bake cakes for parties and such." Ariel told him, bouncing Edward on her knee. Ella's dad smirked and pulled up a chair next to him, causing Ella and Ariel to both roll their eyes for what was about to come.
"You see, I actually work side by side with both CrunchyRoll and Marvel studios. I help plan what things their audience would want to see and make sure their movies or anime is successful. I also do a lot of projects with Marvel's 7 year plans, telling them which movie they should release and what not." Jackson told him, bragging a lot.. a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Fenrir was an active listener, nodding as she spoke. "That's too bad about your job." He said, shrugging. "War displaced a lot. At least you landed on your feet, though."

Then her dad started talking. He was very excited about his job, rightfully so. Working with Marvel and CrunchyRoll was no small accomplishment. It was pretty awesome. Fenrir smiled at his excitement and how cool that job was.

"That so? When's the B-team animated series gonna get aired? I'll do the voice of the aloof badass with claws. I like that one." He joked with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Jackson's eyes were practically glowing with excitement when Fen was listening to him, and responding. When Fen made his joke, that practically sealed the deal for him. "You'd practically be wolverine!" He said happily, getting up and flipping the burgers. After a few moments of him on the grill, he'd start putting burgers on a plate, followed by her mom bringing out toppings, condiments, and buns.
The smaller woman would then walk out to where the other boys were, telling them it was time to eat.

Ella would go get herself a burger, followed by Fen. She'd smile then whisper in his ear, "I'm pretty sure you won my dad over." Followed by a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Fenrir clearly did win over her dad, the way he was going on about him being Wolverine and all that. He had to be honest too, those burgers smelled great. He hadn't had his appetite the last couple of days and was happy to find that it was back. Maybe a full stomach and a few hours in the sun was all he needed to get over his head injury.

"Wolverine, Ells could be Storm. Amber can be the mind reader. Jean? Yeah. That one. All the stories about how we save cats from trees and stuff." Then it was time to get his food. He was right behind Ella, his mouth already watering at the thought of food. He loaded his burger with everything, preparing a feast on buns.

"Thanks for having me over. This dinner looks amazing. I can see why Ella is so awesome. She's real popular on the B-team."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 5:59 pm

As everyone got a burger, Fen seemed like he hadn't eaten in a week, which to be honest was a fair guess.
Ella would take a bite of her burger, look down, and blush after Fen's comment. Her parents seem to swell with pride when he said that. "See, Ella never tells us anything about school anymore. She always locks herself in her room, studies, or stretches." Her mother explained to Fen, getting burgers made for all of the younger boys.

It was true though, Ella rarely spent time with her family anymore. She was do busy making sure she was being the best she could be so that they would be proud of her. But, she'd never tell them that, she'd make sure one day they would say they are proud of her, that is the goal she is working towards.
As Ella was silently eating her burger now, she'd look up at Fen every once in a while, making sure he was okay. "So Fenrir, besides B-team, what do you do?" He asked, sitting down across from them.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Fenrir laughed at Ella's blush. How could she not share all of this with her family? There was so many of them he doubted she got very much alone time... but, he'd been wrong before. Maybe she did all her stuff in her room?

"It doesn't surprise me that she spends so much time practicing and training. She's so good at everything she does." He bragged for her. "Top scores, best cheerleader, and even has the most friends. She even beat me in laser tag on our first date!"

Then he realized that he said that. He paused, focusing on his food. Had she told her parents she had a boyfriend? "I also play football. Highest scorer this season. I'm the captain."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Now Ella nudged him in the ribs with her elbow, really embarrassed. Her parents seemed to be loving every second of his bragging, but Ella on the other hand was just too embarrassed to even eat now, her whole face was red.
"Aw Ella, there's no need to be embarrassed, your boyfriend is just telling us about you outside from what we know!" Her made told her, trying to make her feel less awkward in this situation. Her dad seemed to stiffen when her mom said the hated 'B' word. Jackson was about to comment on it, but her mom also nudged him, making him eat what ever smart ass comment he was about to say.

"Ah I see, a star football player..." Her dad noted, now eating his own burger. Ella now waited for Fen to be finished with his burger when she quickly stood up and grabbed his hand.
"Alrighty! Well I'm going to take Fen home and make sure he's got everything he needs for his concussion." She announced, dragging him along with her.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:29 pm

Fenrir didn't understand exactly why Ella was embarrassed... was she embarrassed because he said date? No way she was embarrassed of him right? He frowned at how uncomfortable she was, then made sure to finish his food fast. If she wanted him gone, he'd go.

"Thanks for having me again, you're an awesome cook and ya got a great family with all these pups runnin' around. Hopefully I didn't embarrass her too much and she'll invite me back sometime... I'm comin', I'm comin'..." He said as she pulled him along.

Then they got to his car and Fen started feeling around for his keys. "You know where my keys are? I can't remember..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 6:38 pm

Ella watched Fen get in the driver seat and shook her head, she also pulled the keys from out of her pocket. "There is no way you are driving with a concussion." She told him, opening the driver door and pushing her butt into the seat, forcing him to move over. Ella would then start the car and reverse it out of the drive-way letting out a deep breath.
"Well I'm glad that went well." She said to fill the awkward silence, making her way to the highway. "You have to give me directions to your apartment alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hide! (Bloo)   Hide! (Bloo) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hide! (Bloo)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next