Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Well... (Bloo) Vote_lcapWell... (Bloo) Voting_barWell... (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Well... (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:42 pm

She finally was doing it... She had enough money to get out of Jump City and go to the farthest place from here, leaving everyone behind, letting them think she was dead... but.. but it was just took one conversation to persuade her, as if she wanted to do this but needed someone to tell her so she had an excuse... She had to see Fen... Even if she didn't talk to him, or say hi, or asked him ANYTHING. She had to see his face and know he was okay before she left. Maybe it was dangerous, maybe she'd end up talking to him and let him yell at her for lying to him. She promised she wouldn't leave him again, but yet here she was. She was guilty, a lying guilty.. horrible girlfriend. She was selfish that she was doing this, he was better off without her.. but still.. she just wanted to see him, even if it was horribly selfish.
So her she was, sneaking around around midnight past curfew for this sector. She hadn't got caught yet, but it was mostly because of a fight that happened down the road and the guards were betting on it. Nonetheless she showed up to his apartment building in sweatpants and a hoodie, her hair shoved inside. She couldn't tell if he was home, or if he was out, but she just stood in the parking lot.. Waiting for.. what? A sign? Ugh she was stupid.. why did she even bother.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:59 pm

The night was still and quiet, as most nights were around here now that the curfew was in place. His neighbors were too elderly to do much during the day, but Fen made sure to pay people to put in their hours of labor on the wall. Fen himself ignored the order, daring someone to come to his house and tell him to do it.
Speaking of the usual, he was having himself a typical night. He'd taken to drinking, finding alcohol easier to find under the new occupation. The liquid didn't last long in his system, never doing much for him. He remedied this by drinking a lot.

With the fifth finished, he couldn't help as his head sunk into the kitchen table and eyes started to shut with the sinking feeling that he was forgetting something.

An hour and a half later, just passed midnight, he awoke to a horrible beeping noise and an even worse smell. His sharp eyes snapped open fast and he stood. His head hurt from a hangover that would be healed in minutes, but more pressing was the black smoke filling the house and invading his heightened senses. The stench was torture. He rushed to the kitchen, ignoring the insanely loud fire alarm. He left something in the oven. He cranked the oven off and pulled out the tray with his bare hands.
It burned like hell but he didn't care much. He needed to get this putrid smoke out and fast. With a hard through, the food that was black and burnt enough to be rock hard shattered through his window and smoke was immediately leaking out of the new ventilation. Fen was light headed and sank to the ground, back to the counter. He blew on his hand to help the burn.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Just as she was turning to leave she heard the fire alarm.. Fire alarm? Wait do firemen still exist? The girl began to make her way towards the apartment building only to see the smoke coming out of.. Fen's apartment.. Oh god. She didn't even hesitate to shoot off so she'd be on his floor within the second, a bright flash happening mid flight. That stupid outfit always appeared when she used her powers, but at the moment she didn't care, she just needed to get in.
Running to his front door she used wind to throw it open, flushing out most of the smoke as she ran in, looking around for the fire... She probably looked crazy right now, all wide eyed in a ridiculous outfit, but it was late so she doubted he was home. The smoke was still really thick as she was flushing all of it out of the window, as long as there was no fire, she could leave.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:14 pm

As Fen's head cleared a bit, and the redness on his hand faded, he was preparing to find some other way to get this smoke out when he heard the front door open. His ears twitched and hands started to become claws until he noticed the draft was taking care of the smoke and he eased a bit. Whoever the intruder was seemed to be here to help... and they smelled like...

"A trick..?"
"The weaves of fate are always surprising."

He hushed the voices in his head with willpower and he jumped to his feet, knocking over the empty fifth he had on the counter with a loud shatter. He paid it no mind and walked over the glass towards where the smoke was escaping from.

He spotted her and his heart skipped a beat. Was he losing it? The voices in his head no dead people in his house. What was going on here?
"Ells? Is that you?"

The sound of the alarm was loud, but he thought she'd be able to discern his voice over it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:26 pm

As she was finally flushing out the rest of the smoke and making sure there wasn't a fire, a crash would be heard and Fen emerged from the smoke. She just blankly stared at him, only to look away when she realized what she was doing. He was okay... that's all that matters... But.. Just looked at his kitchen she could see the alcohol, and the glass he broke was for it.. Maybe this was her sign? She saw him and knows he's okay and that's what she wanted, but if she ran off he wouldn't remember. He'd think it was the alcohol and move on.. right?
It was the look in his eye though, maybe it was his sadness or maybe he was disappointed but.. She wanted him just to yell at her and get it over with, she was waiting for him to call her a liar, it was like when someone didn't punish you but told you they were disappointed. She didn't want to him to be disappointed, she wanted him to yell.. So she couldn't muster up any excuse... "I'm sorry." Ella told him, slowly backing out his door.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 pm

The look in her eyes showed that she was considering bolting. He could read her pretty easily. He instinctively took a step towards her, threatening to chase if she chose that route. A threat that he'd certainly carry out. He was pretty sure he was sober, and the hangover headache was already gone. This... had to be real, right?

She apologized and he tilted his head in confusion. He was overwhelmed that she was even alive, speaking and thinking seemed to be lost on him. He opened his mouth just to shut it at least three times.

Realizing how stupid he must look, his mouth uncontrollably opening and closing like a simple fish, he shook his head a bit to regain his senses. Looking more confident that he was feeling he said the first thing that came to mind.

"What the Hell are you wearing?"

Nailed it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:39 pm

Taking one step back only made him take another step further.. making her take another step back.. She could just fly off but then... well he asked what she was wearing, making her face flush red as she took a third step back, now within the doorway. It was dumb she knew, but she didn't expect that to be the first thing he said, where was the yelling? "It's.. a long story." Why wasn't she running? That was the plan right? To see if he was okay and then get out of there, but she seemed to be failing step two..
Ella could feel the cold breeze on her back, all she had to do was take one step and she was out of here.. but she was still looking at him, taking in what he looked like.. Maybe she just wanted to remember as she lived her days in another country..
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 11:45 pm

She took more steps back, challenging him to a chase that he was sure he wouldn't lose. If she ran, he'd follow her until he fell. To wherever she led him. It'd feel silly, play a children's game of tag, but for her he'd go through it. He took two steps for every step backwards she took, until she was in the doorway and could only run out.

"I've been falling apart without you." He admitted rather randomly. It was the truth. Every day he drew new comparisons to himself and the type of person to jump from buildings to see if they could fly. It he wasn't pretty sure he would heal and just suffer through the pain, he might have given it a go.

"How are you... not... dead? There was so much blood. I looked for you in the river for hours... I... I'm sorry I couldn't save you..."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:03 am

Instead of yelling at her he said he was falling apart, and then asked about the blood. Ella put her hand to her neck where a faded white scar was, she was healed completely and only a tiny scar was there to show. She didn't remember much from her death except the pool of memories, her friends faces flashing before her eyes. Then the angel, seeing her own body, then she awoke on the beach.. "It's uh.. long story... and it isn't your fault.. I'm here.. well not for long.." She explained, grabbing her arm as wind began to tunnel around her. Whenever she got emotional her powers began to be.. unstable.. She was still learning how to use them. "I came here to see you one last time.. I didn't expect your house to be on fire but.. well.. I didn't expect to talk to you.. But I have to go now.." Ella explained finally, turning to leave.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:11 am

She rubbed a faded scar, and Fen squinted at it. With her neck ripped open, body tossing around in the river... there was no way she could have lived, right? Yet here she was. Right in front of him. The Gods must think it a fun game to torture him because once again she turned, saying she needed to go. His heart felt like it was breaking all over again. Since she'd died he'd managed to bury the hurt as deep down as he could, until it was just a dull pain reminding him that he was still alive and with every breath he took she didn't come back.

"Chase! Catch!"

Fen found himself agreeing with the voice in his head, stepping behind the girl and wrapping his arms around her waist in an attempt to keep her from being able to leave him again. He buried his head in her shoulder and squeezed firmly around her, afraid if he were to ease his grasp even just a small bit she'd blow away in the wind that he could feel vortex around them.

"Please stay. Please don't leave this time. Please..."

Fenrir begged, a rare thing from him. He'd give anything- everything- just to keep her there with him for another single minute.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:24 am

Just as she went to leave he grabbed onto her and pulled her close, burying his face into her neck as he begged her to stay. Her eyes welled with tears as storm clouds formed above them, the thunder and lightning crackling above. This was because of her of course, but Fen wouldn't know. Her heart was broken.. why could he just punch her? Or yell at her? "Can't you see? I'm trying to do what's best for you.. please let me do this." She told him as her head hung low, her hair falling around her face. "I saw you on TV, I see you becoming a hero without me, you've unlocked your true potential Fen... you really did it... I was the one holding you back and you don't have to worry about me anymore.." Ella finally admitted, the one thing she wanted to tell someone for so long, she finally did... She was the one holding him back, and doing this would fix everything.. right?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:32 am

When she opened her mouth she babbled. Fenrir heard her despite being more focused on holding her tight than listening. His ears were too good not to hear her, honestly. Tears didn't come to his eyes as she explained why she had to leave. Instead, he kept a blank stare at the ground. His ears twitched at the sudden change of pressure and brewing storm but he kept a dead gaze at nothing in particular.

"If this is my potential, I don't want it." He said lowly. "If this suffering through every day without you is what makes me a stronger werewolf, then I'd cast this curse aside to spend another minute with you in my life."

His hands possessively dug into her hips as he spoke, but his voice was calm and even. A broken man pouring his broken sould out to the girl that returned from the dead.

"I fought that monster half hoping it'd kill me and I'd be with you again. I didn't think that was such a bad way to go, you know? Fighting to protect the city. I met a Titan there. She took me to the pizza parlor and I remembered our first mission. It hurt to be there. It hurt to be anywhere without you. That Titan's dead now, I hear."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:47 am

Fen said he would give up everything to be with her again, but she didn't believe him, he was drunk, she saw the empty whisky bottle. Ella let out a small chuckle, the lightning above them cracking sharply as she came to her senses. He wanted to die, just to be with her.. it hurt her heart.. she felt it breaking, it's like she couldn't do anything right. Being dead didn't solve anything, being alive only made it worse.. How could she fix this? She broke him so many times she thought for sure that leaving him would make it better.
He said Garnet died, crushing her heart further. She knew the Titan, but more importantly she knew how much it would hurt for the other Titans. The reality of the loss between Titans and HIVE still stung, even though sometimes it didn't feel real.

Wiping tears from her eyes Ella would turn around to face Fen finally, making some progress from before. "Can't you see I'm trying to make things better? Please... let me do this for you."
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:58 am

Despite his hold on her, Ella managed to spin to face Fen. He looked at her with a slight spark of hope in his eyes. Was she going to agree and stay? Was he finally going to be with her again?
She opened her mouth and the flicker of hope in his core was dashed out like that. An overwhelming sense of despair took a hold of him and for a few moments he stared at her with his jaw locked firmly in place. It felt like one wrong move and he'd be shattering to the ground like a flimsy teacup. Why did she want to leave again? The information was jumbled in his head and nothing seemed to make sense anymore.

"You don't want to stay?"
He accused, though his tone was more quiet and tired than angry. "Is it that you've found someone else? Someone saved you from that river like I couldn't and now you love him? You want to leave because you don't want me to find out, you think that'd make it easier?"

"You'd smell it if she had another mate..."

Lamb reasoned and he relented to the logic. His senses were keen enough to tell simple things like that, but he still wasn't sure if she'd fallen for another.
"Why can't I just be happy for more than a month?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:12 am

He didn't look hurt or angry.. He looked sad and confused? Why? Well she was equally as confused until he said what was on his mind. He thought she was leaving him for another guy, it seemed like he never had faith in her... But that didn't matter, she didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt anyways. Ella just chuckled and put her forehead against his chest, seeing as this was a lot harder than she thought. She might as well be honest... for once.. "I saw how much you grew without me, how well you were doing without me.. So I thought that... if I didn't come back you could move on and I wouldn't have the chance to mess everything up again.." She began, still talking into his chest, she wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't hear her. "I saw after I was resurrected by the angel of diligence that... that me leaving meant nothing. My world ended, but everyone else moved on.. I wasn't important enough for the world to stop.. It sounds dumb.. and it is dumb... but I was sad.. especially seeing how well you were doing." Ella explained, tears welling up.
"Everyone was better without me.. so why stay and ruin everything? So I got a job and saved up enough money to fly across the world, so I won't have to ruin anything ever again.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well... (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well... (Bloo)   Well... (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... (Bloo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next