Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
It's a Date! (Bloo) Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Moon
It's a Date! (Bloo) Vote_lcapIt's a Date! (Bloo) Voting_barIt's a Date! (Bloo) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

It's a Date! (Bloo)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

It's a Date! (Bloo) Empty
PostSubject: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:30 am

1 hours of texting and several outfit changes later, Ella was finally ready. They didn't get their plans settled until Fen offered Arcade, which was amazing. Her dad always had the latest games and new technology but he didn't have some the of the classics. That being said, Ella was very excited. Nervous, but excited.
She walked down the steps and smiled and Greta. "I'll be back later tonight." She told the older lady, smiling and walking out the door.

After a little bit of walking, Ella made it to mid-town, right around 6 o clock. They had the whole night ahead of them to do who knows what!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
The Overlord of Adorableness
Bloo

RPG character
Name: Emolga
Code Name: Lightning Squirrel

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 am

Fenrir had gotten to midtown earlier than they'd agreed to meet. He had dressed in his finest clothes.... well, not really. He was wearing his usual jacket and hat... but he'd made sure to perfect his style today. He mad a mental note to consider expanding his wardrobe... that's when it hit him, as he stood at the bench they'd agreed to meet at. He wasn't sitting, instead walking back and forth with his hands in his pockets. He was nervous.

That wasn't right! He didn't get nervous! He swallowed quickly, and pushed his nerves aside to gather his composure. It didn't take long, luckily, because he saw her walking up shortly after. He kept a friendly smile as he met her halfway, holding his hand out for her to take.

"Hey there beautiful. I hope you didn't have to walk far. My cars in the shop, or I would have given you a ride, heh. We should get going though. I have a lot planned. I'm not pullin' any punches to show ya that a night out every once in a while is needed. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:14 am

She finally saw Fen and smiled to him while walking up. He offered his hand which she quickly took, happy at how friendly he was. When he mentioned his car she shook her head.
"No no it's fine. I don't like that far away anyways!" She reassured, nodding her head. He seemed to be in a good mood today (which was good). Whether he 'transforms' 'or not, Ella would be there to calm him down.

"I'm more than ready. What do you have in store for today?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:28 am

He smirked at her innocent question. "Well, we're going to the arcade. I'm going to have to teach you how to play laser tag. Now, I know what you're thinking.... 'Laser Tag? How hard could that be?' Well let me tell you..." He started, walking towards the Arcade with his hand in hers side by side. His other hand was moving around excitedly as he explained. "It's way more complicated than that. There's bases and reflector shields. All sorts of stuff these casual player know nothing about, but if you stick with me I'll be sure to look out for ya!"

When he stopped his ranting, they were at the entrance. There was flashing lights and people everywhere, some families, some little kids, and some on dates just like them. Fenrir already had his wallet out and was handing the man at the door his card when they got to the doors. The man smiled and gave them each little red heart wrist bands. "This should be fun." He repeated, just as the announcement for the next game of laser tag was made. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:34 am

Ella smiled brightly as Fen explained Laser Tag. It was really cool to see that he was so passionate about something, even if it was as mundane as laser tag.
"I've actually never played before. My brothers always play, I think we have a small arena in our basement." She explained to him, shrugging like it's nothing. Still, she planned to kick some butt!

They arrived at the arcade which immediately was filled with flashing lights that screamed late 80s. Ella smiled anyways, she'd want to make sure not only he was having a good time, but that they were making memories.
After receiving their wrist bands, the next game of laser tag was announced. Fen pulled her through the arcade until they made it to the laser tag arena, hopping in line with a bunch of other kids and teens alike. "What happens if we get put on opposite teams?"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 1:50 am

Fenrir wasn't sure what surprised him more, the fact that she'd never played laser tag before or the fact that she had a laser tag arena in her basement... Eventually he settled on both being surprising. How do you own a laser tag arena and never play laser tag?! The thought that it was uncommon for a person to own a laser tag arena didn't occur to him. He had money himself.

"Well if we're on different teams, then..." He said, trailing off a bit with a little smirk. "I'm sorry, but I just gotta keep my score up. You're free to take notes though."

He couldn't help but tease the poor girl, sending her a wink. He was a regular around here and very confident in his skills. Now all he had to do was perform. When they got to the door, the man immediately separated the two, sending her to the blue team and him to the red.

"Well, that's awkward... Good luck then. I'll see you inside."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Just her luck. Of course he was a champion here and then they'd get split up, Ella was pretty sure she saw a picture of him on the wall.
Either way, she was just going to hope that he'd go easy on her so that'd she be able to leave the arena with some of her pride.

The cheerleader had a giant vest put on her, that made her seem way smaller than before, and given a matching blue gun. She looked at Fen and smiled.
"I've always been told I look good in blue!" Ella giggled, going to her 'base'. She smiled at her team members which were all boys that seemed to be fresh into middle school. Hopefully they knew what they were doing, because she sure didn't. Well, at least she knew where to point and fire, that was always helpful. Beside the point, her main mission was to simply hit Fen as many times as possible!
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 12:49 pm

He smiled at her when she said she'd been told she looked good in blue. "They weren't lying. You do." He said with a nod, laughing a bit as they got sent to their bases. When the game started, Fenrir couldn't help but try his best. He just had that natural competitive nature. It started off very easy. He was an experienced laser tag player.

...but then his vest lit up and he saw that he got shot. Luckily, the vests turned back on after a few seconds but when he went to go get someone else... bleep! He got shot again! He looked around to try and find the culprit to no avail... now that he thought about it he couldn't see Ella anywhere either!

As he kept playing, he couldn't help but notice his score getting further and further away from his usual number one spot. This was no good. He managed to bring it back a little bit, but not all the way. Soon after the buzzer went off and the game ended. Fenrir would meet Ella at the door. "Someone on your team was really good. I only got 3rd place. Too bad I didn't get to see you in there though. What'd you get?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Well maybe it just just that she seemed so small that no one really hit her. When the round started, Ella actually walked very casually to the red teams side. No one payed attention, therefore giving Ella enough time to learn what to do and who to hit. She ended up in one corner on the red side hitting the people's vests who just re spawned. It seemed unfair, but she still wasn't quite sure what to do considering the only time she got hit was the last few seconds of the round.

The buzzer went off signaling the end of the round. Ella happily made her way over to the exit where she would find Fen, talking about his high score. "Ummm.. I'm not sure..." Ella told him, not knowing where to look for the score. She really didn't expect to be high, but miracles can happen, right?
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Fenrir seemed confused when she said she didn't know, then he faceplamed. "Darn. I shoulda showed you how to check it on your laser. That's okay though. There's a scoreboard. You were number 7." He said, remembering her vest. He'd take her hand again before walking to the scoreboard and looking for her name.

Her name that was on the very very top...

"No way..." He mumbled, then it showed who she zapped the most. She zapped him more than anyone else! "There's no way that was your first time! You hustled me!"

He didn't sound mad, but he was certainly surprised. His pride took a little hit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Fen lead her to the screen to show her that she was number one. Ella grinned and poked him in the side, giggling."I just hid in the corner and shot one person over and over, I guess it was you!" She explained while handing in her equipment and vest. "I guess next time we'll have to play in my basement, one on one!" Ella told him while they walked out, hand in hand.
"Alright, since we are at a traditional arcade, we should play my favorite game!" The cheerleader said with enthusiasm, pulling him through the crowded isles until they got to a more abandoned part of the arcade. Low and behold, Dance Dance Revolution!

"I have total confidence that I can kick your butt on this game! And not with sheer luck!"
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Fenrir rolled his eyes at her explanation of how she won. That solved that mystery... but to be fair that was a legitimate strategy. He saw it on a laser tag blog once. Not that he's a laser tag nerd or anything. Totally normal. Don't you judge. "I really gotta see your house, if you got laser tag in the basement."

Next, she picked out a game. When he saw what she picked, he got a little red in the cheeks. For some reason dancing in front of the entire arcade seemed embarrassing, but he quickly shoved those thoughts aside. When it came to a competition, he just couldn't lose. Even if it sounded like she had experience. "I wouldn't get your hopes up, pup. I can be quite nimble! Footwork is super important for a running back."

Not to mention that he was a decent fighter, and footwork was important in that too. Maybe it'd transfer over? He got some quarters out of his pocket and put them in, taking the player two pad. "You can pick a song."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 4:39 pm

Ella giggled. "Hey, speaking of, I'm having a pool party this weekend and I'm inviting the entire B-team! You should come!" She told him as she began to go through all the songs.
To be honest, she was quite excited to see Fen dance, something she never thought she'd see. Because of this, she decided to pick the best song for this situation, Barbie girl.

The cheerleader happily picked the song, putting herself on expert and then looking at Fen. "Pick your poison!" Ella teased, leaning back on the bar and blowing a nice breeze onto her own face. One perk of having her super abilities.
Back to top Go down
Bloo
Bloo

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 8:10 pm

He smiled at the girls invitation. "For sure. I'll be there. Sounds like a good time." He said with a smile, then got in position to dance. He wasn't even done with the first date and she invited him to another... sort of. Not really. She invited him though, so that had to be a good sign right? And he'd get the chance to meet the other pups on the team.

When he came out of his thought train, he looked at the song she pick. "Oh no way..." He mumbled, looking terrified. He had to dance to that? He looked around them. Luckily there weren't many people watching them. He took a breath, then clocked expert to accept her challenge.

"If I'm gonna show you up, I might as well do it on expert."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 11:28 pm

Ella giggled, this time, she had an advantage. "Well no going back now... I hope your pride doesn't hurt too much after this!" She teased while pressing start, grabbing the back bars preparing herself.
The cheerleader has definitely played this song on expert before and she knows how crazy it can get. It's a lot of jumping and changing pace very quickly, so these bars will be what you need throughout the whole game.

Finally, the game began with the super 90s song. It started out really easy, but as the song progressed, it slowly got harder and harder. The thing that usually tripped up people was when the whole thing stopped and waited for the next verse. Luckily, Ella was prepared. Whether she admitted it or not she's played this game waaaayyyy too many times. Sometimes she'd play this game instead of working out because how hard it got.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Date! (Bloo)   It's a Date! (Bloo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a Date! (Bloo)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next