Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Jenny lead them to her bike and got on it pulling out her laptop and typed on itfor a while then put it away. "kay emailed the owner and her said its cool if wehead in while its closed since i know how to set everything up and what not. now as for my bike either of you two wanna ride with me i'd fly buti like riding my bike its more relaxing." she put on her sunglasses 'i can give one of you a ride kristwn if you have no travel power you can ride with me and toji if youre cool with it you could just run there with your super speed."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Toji grins, hopping up and down while Jenny typed...and typed....and typed....Okay,okay, it wasn't that long...He guessed he was just hyper. Note to self,avoid these weird sugar things from now on.Told that if he was cool with it, the halfling could run, Toji shrugs." I'm good! No problems, eh?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 am

Kristen looked as Jenny typed on her laptop. It seemed she had some connections to the arcade owner and was able to get them in there after hours. Nice.

"I can always fly above you guys, I have summonable wings of light." she said, "But if Toji insists on running, I'll ride with you, Jenny. But it makes no difference to me." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:47 pm

Jenny nodded "Cool sounds like a plan, hop on and hold on." When she did and seemed ready to go Jenny would rev her bike a little to tell toji she was heading off before peeling out of the parking lot. Jenny drove way above the speed limit but looked casual about it and drove with grace down towards the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 12:54 pm

Toji grins." No big to me.But its really nothing more than a short jog to me, less were going halfway across the country,hahaha!" They get ready to go, and Toji grins as his sisters take off. He runs beside the bike, and decides to show off, spinning around and running backwards.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 11:31 am

Kristen shrugged, getting on the motorcycle with Jenny. She wrapped her arms around her waist for stability but didn't actually grip super tight until the bike took off at a speed blazing far above the speed limit. The Nephilim was slightly surprised by the rate of acceleration but, to be fair, she had been told to hold on tight. With any other person at the wheel, driving at such a speed would be reckless, but Jenny seemed to know what she was doing, easily handling the ride at the high speed.

After a while, Kristen got used to the speed at which they were going and turned to see Toji speeding beside them, showing off with running backwards and such. The Nephilim grinned, relaxing for the rest of the ride down to the arcade.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Jenny grins looking to toji as he showed off. "showing off huh? Well check this out!" She shouted to him as she held her toe towards the ground and made energy stream out infront of them and it grew into a ramp that she then road off. it shattered as she left it and she tilted the biked up and made it do a 360 turn in mid air before landing on the front wheel and make a tail whip with the bike and let the back wheel hit the ground as the bike slowed to a stop parking outside the arcade. She looked back to kristen "we're here"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 4:19 pm

Toji, seeing his sisters grin, salutes, then blinks as Jenny makes a ramp." Oh man!!! No fair, I can't run on my lightning!" Distracted, he trips, rolling into a nearby alley which resulted in clangs and crashes...A few seconds later, he arrives at the parking lot, a banana peel miraculously, and even more important comically, clinging to his hair like a scared octopus.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Kristen blinked, slightly flustered at the sudden stunt Jenny pulled on her bike. She wasn't expecting it to turn into a competition... it caught her off guard.

When Jenny announced they had arrived, Kristen looked up at the arcade. She had heard of arcades before, and knew what they were, but never had the chance to actually engage in video games. The promise of a night of fun and blue light awaited within.

Toji appeared after crashing into the alley, banana peel clinging to his head. Kristen gave a small smile, raising a hand to telekinetically remove the peel from Toji's head and dropped it into a nearby dumpster.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Jenny looked over to toji as he arrived and chuckled at the banana peel. "smooth moves toji" she said with a smiled before pulling out her computer and typed on it and the front door that was mechanically locked by a digital code clicked open and a few moments later the arcade cames all turned on. Jenny closed her laptop turned off her laptop and put the kickstand down. "alright guys" she pulled out some money handing it to the two of them. "lets go get some coins and game out!" she said climbing off her bike.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:48 pm

Toji blinke, feeling a odd sensation on his head, and reaches up as the peel beguns to move.He then nods at Kristen as she mind grips the banana off, returning Jenny's teasing with a very mature stuck out tongue.As Jenny opens the door and gets money out, handing it to him, the halfling hops a couple of times, blurring inside with a whoop.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Kristen took the money, and walked into the arcade and looked around. The place was crammed with different arcade games, old classics and new, popular hits. The Nephilim followed Jenny and Toji over to the coin dispenser with the money, a bright, neon sign marking it's location in the room.

After she had collected her coins from the machine, she took a bucket for them that was stacked on top of the machine and turned to the room of blinking lights and blaring sound effects. This was the hard part... Kristen had no actual experience in the art of gaming, but knew that a lot of them were good at training in reflexes. Not that the Nephilim lacked in that, anyways.

Kristen's gaze settled on a horror game on the far side of the room. Two fake guns connected to the main console rested on holsters that were attached to a panel under the screen. The screen flashed images of flustered and battered humans who were walking through the grounds of a haunted mansion. Previews of the gameplay showed images of zombies approaching the first-person screen in a dismal courtyard and showed malevolent, ghostly creatures jumping out at the screen in the dark reaches of the interior of the mansion.

The Nephilim sauntered over, inspecting the cost to play the game. Four coins. It was pricey, but Kristen seemed drawn to the game for some reason. She looked down to reach for four coins in the tin she brought. As she straightened up, a jump scare came up on the screen out of the corner of her eye, getting her attention. The grotesque face that appeared didn't seem to phase her much, though.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:22 am

Jenny chuckled watching toji run inside and followed kristen in turning on the light on the way. Jenny changed her money out for some coins as the others did smiling happily. Jenny smiled watching kristen leave and walked over but stood off to the side. She didnt want to really play considering the horrible feeling she always got when she held a gun even when it was fake. 'Its over just enjoy yourself jenny' she told herself in her mind as she stuck her hands in her pants pockets that were now full or coins. She smiled though she wanted to try her best at having fun with her friends tonight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 8:59 am

Toji snagged some coins, blurring around and examining the games."Hmm..what about this? Ooh, that looks cool..." The halfling jingled like bells as the coins in his pocket clinked together. The boy sees his sisters standing near a horror game, and he blurs over,grinning." Ooooh, this looks interesting!" He takes out four coins, but blinks, looking at Jenny."Did you want to play?"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:37 am

Kristen put the four coins in the machine but hesitated before pressing the start button. It would be fun if she played co-op mode with one of the other two, but they were trying to decide who should have the Nephilim's back in this horror game.

While the two were trying to decide this, Kristen picked up the fake gun, trying to get a feel for the type of weapon it was. She was definitely not used to using the real version of the firearm, but the purposely fake replica was much lighter and easier to use, the only moving part being the trigger. Another jump scare appeared on the screen, instinctively forcing her into a combat stance with the gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next