Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Vote_lcapThe Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Voting_barThe Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Vote_lcapThe Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Voting_barThe Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Empty
PostSubject: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Nina woke up and yawned, looking to a picture that her and Kyte had taken together, smiling at it as it stood on her bedside table in a simple silver frame she then climbed out of bed in her over sized night shirt and slipped on her checkered slippers, she then shuffled to her kitchen and made herself some breakfast, after that she then brushed her teeth and got dressed, slipping on a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt with a purple wings design on the back, she then walked downstairs to her main store area and picked up the post, looking through it "lets see...bill...bill...bill...bill...oh wait..." she said, looking at a very interesting looking envelope, she then opened it and found some tickets to California, she looked confused before she then read the letter, it read

"Dear Miss Nina Vulpes

We cordially invite you to attend a four week vacation to Venice Beach in California, every other meta, alien and other super powered being in Jump City has also been invited. You may be confused to this random invitation and act of generosity and to answer your questions, its because we need a break, we would like to try out having a city without heroes and villains for four weeks and so we have provided you with everything you would need to enjoy your four weeks away from home, nothing you own here will be disturbed and you can return to your usual routine as soon as you get back

Yours Sincerely.
The Mayor of Jump City"

Nina finished reading the letter then gave a shrug "seems legit" she said casually before she walked back up to her living area "I hope Billy doesn't miss me too much" she said with a chuckle, she then started writing a note to her boss and co-worker and stapled the letter to it, putting it on the staff notice board she then started to pack for the trip.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ayumu rubbed her face as her alarm clock started playing her favorite rock radio station as an alarm to wake her up, quickly turning it off she climbed out of bed and walked around the usually empty SVR base, she then picked up the letters for her and Steampunk and started sorting between her letters and Steampunk's, putting Steampunk's on the side she then opened the only one that had been addressed to her, she then started reading it and shrugged "a vacation does seem nice..." she said before she rubbed her right shoulder with her right hand, walking back to her room while in her silk, light blue pjs along with a pair of black socks with blue heel and toe parts, she wondered if Steampunk had also been given the same letter but she knew not to snoop in other people's mail, she then got out her suitcase and started to pack.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Annie simply woke up when Ellenia and Harmony started to stir in her head, smiling at the good night's sleep that she had and looking around to her lonely looking flat, she then went to her door and picked up her mail, also having received the same letter as Ayumu and Nina "I wonder if anyone else that I know is going...I hope Wildfire is going...maybe I could meet up with him and we could travel together..." she muttered with a smile before walking to her small kitchen and starting to make herself breakfast, a simple two slices of buttered toast with a glass of apple juice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Shivering Jemmy looked up from her strawberry ice cream cone. The man addressing her was dressed in a fancy suit. He must be important or something.

"Excuse me?"

"You are Shivering Jemmy, correct? Lord of Chaos?"

She preferred Princess of Chaos, but the title Lord was still accurate. "Yes. Why do you ask?"

"We would like to offer you an all-expense paid vacation to Venice Beach, California. Jump City would simply like to be free of meta-humans and the like for four weeks." The man held out a plane ticket.

Jemmy licked her ice cream. A vacation? Maybe she should take one. Being evil was a lot of work, after all. She smiled and took the ticket with her tiny, shivering hand. "Thanks."

Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Kyte stood over the bullet-ridden corpse of the man who had appeared before him, reading the letter.

An all-expenses paid vacation to Venice Beach, California? Hm. Breakfast and a gift.

Kyte cleaned his mess up and threw it out, yawning, as he packed a few things, texting Nina about the vacation. He was sure they wouldn't mind another person coming with him. He went upstairs for Rico. She was already looking at the door when he walked through it.

Did you shoot him?

Kyte blinked, frowning gently. No use lying to her.

No one can know who we are and where we are.

Rico just nodded, and didn't seem disturbed at all. That disturbed Kyte deeply, but he said nothing of it, smiling instead.

Want to go on a vacation?

Rico's eyes lit up.

Really?! But what about school?

I'll write a note. If we're on vacation, you're not in school.

Rico nodded, and started packing some things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Bane had risen later than normal due to the major activity of last night. Caring for a punctured werewolf, a bleeding ghoul, and an emotional ghost had drained her physically and emotionally. She moved out of bed and stretched, then wondered how she even got there. Last thing she remembered was the werewolf falling a sleep on her couch, hopefully he hadn't bleed on it. After some more stretching, a shower, and a change of clothes she moved from upstairs to downstairs and ran into Loki. In his current state Loki was his normal larger than normal crow, who had mastered the art of making coffee and cooking anything and everything. Without him, Bane's life expectancy was almost zero. He gestured to the table were he had laid out breakfast, technically lunch, so she sat down. While eating she rifled through yesterdays mail and finding nothing interesting she finished eating and roamed into the shop.

As she was cleaning an errand boy started banging on her shop door, so she stepped outside to talk to him. The copious amounts of sunlight blinded her for a moment, however the errand boy was glancing at his package and finished determining, she, was who he was looking for then he started to ramble.

"Package for Miss Luca, I need you to sign here and initial here." He gestured to his clipboard, "I am also instructed to tell you that two plane tickets to California have been booked for you, courtesy of the Mayor of Jump. That none of your stuff will be stolen, you'll be gone for approximately 4 weeks, and that Jump needs a break from all of the metahumans and their associates and whatnots. Say you don't look like a metahuman, does that make you an associate?

Bane signed for the package and mechanically thought out why she shouldn't go, which was followed with why she should go. The boy asked her a question and she shook off her spacing out moment to reply, "It's De Luca and you shouldn't judge so quickly, who knows what lurks on the inside of some people. Thank you." She stepped back into her shop, and closed the door before the boy had a chance to respond.

Out of no where, Loki appeared, "When do we leave?"
She smiled at him and teased, "What makes you think you're going?
The crow ruffled his feathers and shook with laughter. "Why wouldn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 am

[OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting in this, its just that I want to try and get everyone I can into this thread before I start moving it along.]
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:26 am

Wildfire was walking on the sidewalk when suddenly a pale man with black glasses, a black suit, and black dress shoes had rushed up to him. Man:"E-Excuse me, are you W-Wildfire?" "Yeah....why?" The man would have opened up his briefcase, pulling out a paper quickly like he was rushing or nervous. Man:"Y-You have been invited t-to an all expense, 4 week vacation a-at Venice Beach, C-California. A-And I need you t-to sign here...." The pale man had given Wildfire a pen and the paper as he looks around. Wildfire signs the paper now quickly, smiling to the man. Man:"T-Thank you for your service......H-Here you go." The man gives Wildfire 2 tickets to the place. "Thanks!" The pale man rushes off as Wildfire stares into the sky.

Mind: "Wow......I hope Annie is going!" Wildfire says as he rushes off into flight, zooming off.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:48 am

Eve moaned and woke up, she walked outside and saw someone approach her, she walked away and burst into a run, he ran after her, she became feathers and reached the ceiling in a single jump, he cursed and climbed up. When he reached the top he looked around for her and she punched him in the back of his head Argh! I didn`t knock you out, in return, tell me why you were following me! I was going to give you this letter Oh... sorry she took the letter, signed it and gave it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)   The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vacation Forum-Wide Thread (Everyone Invited)
Page 1 of 1