Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Vote_lcapA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Voting_barA party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 5:46 pm

Jenny chuckled and smiled softly as Toji came back over and hugged her and hugged him back lightly before letting him run off again. Jenny nodded to her but sighs. "Yeah you're right but I wish some times I was just a normal citizen sometimes you know what i mean?" She shrugged but nodded. "Yeah I was sorta born into then chose this path. I was born into a life that could never be ordinary due to no one allowing me to live normally then i ran off and for a long time I was a very low rank villain then"

she stopped and paused for a moment and decided to skip a part. "I became a hero after that... so I was sorta born into it then chose to be a hero I guess. What did you do?" she asked curiously. Jenny nodded at her comment. "Yeah thats what I believed too but after your 4th or 5th team you sorta or well at least I sorta feel like I'm sorta the issue with the teams and why things go down hill.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Toji examined the table, lightning crackling through his hair excitedly as he piles a plate high with seafood. He blurs over vto the desert, adding yet more, and then looks at his two sisters, considering......A short time later,the hyped up halfling comes back to the two, with three plates piled high." Here ya go, ladies!"
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Kristen listened to Jenny's story, then responding with, "Well, it's good that you found your path, even if it was a small step forward."

Toji reappeared with food for both Kristen and Jenny, and the Nephilim girl took a plate from the halfling, "Thanks, bro." she smiled, and then Jenny asked her what her story was.

"My story... well, to put it simply, I'm from Rome, that's where the remnants of my people were located, living their lives in secrecy. I was part of a team of trainees that were to be the next great squadron of demonic shade fighters. We were doing a training exercise when the accident happened." she blinked, the memory returning to her, "A third party intervened and attacked our group. Only myself and my brother survived, by the skin of our teeth. I left my clan shortly thereafter, and I wandered for two years before arriving here in Jump City."
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:30 am

"Yeah..." Jenny looks down as she thought of her latest activities and well they weren't really 'heroic' in certain terms. She to be honest wasn't certain on her path since the path she thought she was on would lead her from what she felt she should do and what she wanted to do so shes been trailing off her path to do these things... but how many times could she trail off before not being allowed back on?

She blinked re zoning in and smiled softly ruffling tojis hair yet again, what could she say it was fun even if it might look a bit weird for she to do it since toji was slightly taller than her. She grabbed the plate offered to her and started to eat with a smile. Tonight was about relaxing and enjoying a night off but it was very rare for jenny to get a chance to talk to others about this kind of stuff.

She frowned again hearing her story. "I'm sorry you had to go through that... but..." she looked down for a few moments thinking back at bad memories before looking back up to her. "just know you shouldn't stay too long from your family... you never know if they'll be there or not when you go back if you wait too long...." She said in a sad tone trying to give advice to her so she wouldn't make the mistake jenny did what felt like centuries ago but was only about a little over 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 11:44 am

Toji grins cheerfully at his two sisters, blinking as Jenny rifles Hus hair.Frowning slightly, he listens to Kristen's story, and hugs her reassuredly.The blue hair then looks at Jenny, nodding slightly in agreement as she gives out advice.He sighs, then glances around, looking for something to....lighten...things up, a mischievous gleam entering his eyes. After all, quite a few people here could stand to have the starch let out of their shirts, eh?
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 8:43 am

Kristen sighed. She wanted to avoid saying this, as it brought up too many bad memories, but. "Despite that... believe me I would, if they were still alive." immediately after saying this, she picked up a piece of tiger shrimp from her plate and took a bite of it, chewing anxiously. She was stoic in nature so no other signs of her distress showed, but someone with a keen eye to such things could tell that the Nephilim girl had buried memories that she would rather not dig up.

When she finished chewing, she swallowed before speaking again, "The only other surviving member is my brother. He's in the city, but well... let's just say I'm not exactly on the best terms with him."

Kristen glanced over to Toji, who looked around with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. Just what was he planning? It was true it got very... tense at the mention of people's hard pasts, so perhaps he was going to pull something to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 am

Jenny blinked and then looked to her full of sorrow. "guess that advice is too late to help then... sorry..." She thought back to her parents and brothers deaths... it hadn't even been a year yet and she couldn't even visit their graves unless she wants to get attacked by her old neighbors for being 'different' She looked down sadly her ears drooped "I'm sorry for bringing up this topic and bringing up so many bad memories for you.." she said not noticing toji yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:28 am

Toji looks at Kristen,noticing her distress, and gives her a hug.The halfling looks at her, his brow furrowing worriedly." It'll be okay....." The halfling glances at Jenny, seeing she was also sad.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Kristen shrugged. "It's something I've come to terms with. I ran away, I was a coward then. But I can't go back to the past, because I was a different person then. I can only focus on now, and plan for the future."

Then Toji hugged her, and the Nephilim girl patted his head lightly with one hand, plate still being held with the other. "Regardless of that... the past has a tendency to try to catch up with us, eh?" she thinks briefly to the Reaper angels who were hunting her and her brother. Who knows when they would finally find them here? She shook her head. 'No. Stop thinking about that. You're supposed to use this time to relax and socialize. Don't overburden yourself.' she thought to herself, trying to wake from her stupor.

"Eugh. Well, now we've made the air heavy." she sighed, finishing her food. "We should probably be unwinding as opposed to stressing ourselves out, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Jenny blinked looking up to Kristen and smiled softly with a nod. "Yeah, you're right" she looked around then thought for a moment and looked to the two "hey do you guys like the arcade? if you two want I could get us in there to chill out and play games there and get out of the crowd for a while."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:20 pm

Toji furrows his eyebrow as Kristen says she was a coward.He opens his mouth to protest, but the continue on speaking.Toji nods vin agreement at the Nephilem's last statement, grinning at Jenny's suggestion." Ey, it sounds better than throwing cake at everybody..." No, he wasn't planning to donthat...of course not,..ahem.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 pm

"Sounds good to me, I guess," Kristen shrugged, getting rid of her empty plate, "Personally, I've never had the luxury to indulge in such things. Maybe you can show me what they're all about." A small grin then played along her lips. Yeah, this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 9:44 am

Jenny nodded with a smile "then come on, I used to go to arcades all the time till i would be kicked out for... tampering with the machines" she laughed slightly as she lead them out "but i promise not to do so this time"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:25 am

Toji sets down his emptyplate,looking at Kristen." You haven't?! Oh, you poor lost child!!" He hugs her close, patting her reassuringly." Not to worry,well fix that soon!!!You'll be introduced to the wonders of TimeBreakers, Digi-Heros, and Fatal Melee!" Letting his sister go, he cackles teasingly,grinning. This was good. It was nice to be able to relax.Grinning, the cheery halfling fallows them out.
Back to top Go down
saturnstormx
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
saturnstormx

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2015 10:08 am

Kristen nodded, grinning. As she followed Jenny and Toji out of the party, she wondered briefly what her Nephilim parents would think if they saw her now, out in the world making allies with non-Nephilim and partaking in their culture while fighting the shades but also the other evil in the world... would they be proud? As the trio of heroes stepped outside, Kristen looked up at the night sky. 'Mom, Dad... wherever you are now... I hope you are proud of your indoctrinated.' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)   A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A party fit and made for heroes (All heroes invited)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next