Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Tea party (ama) Vote_lcapTea party (ama) Voting_barTea party (ama) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Tea party (ama)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Nightingale stood on her roof finishing the Tea party sign made out of cups she 'found' and sits down hugging her knees as she looks around hoping to see Quinn. she had spent the past 2 days collecting red roses killing people just to see if they were blood red enough and tossing them in her house just for Quinn for when she arrived and looked for and took all the best tea and cookies she would find once again just for this tea party.

She had also told her family to wait up stairs while the tea party went on tossing them up there and lit some candles to help it not totally smell like death in there and opened some windows for light cause mom forgot to pay the electric bill for the what ever year in a row it was. And now Nightingale waited for her only friend to show up and have a tea party with her.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Whilst night was best served for the work of an assassin. The afternoon, even late afternoon was best served scouting. Part of HIVE's influence was fueled by information. Hence why at times all the members were tasked with was hanging out in the city, and to listen into conversations to gain some intel on what may be going on around the city. That's what Quinn had been up to, though had kept to the rooftops as not to be seen. Looming over the edge of a building, glancing down an alley. A group of thugs were located there, in discussion with one another, waiting for others to arrive - talk of a drug trade.

However, Quinn's attention had been stolen by a sign several buildings away. A sign that could just about be made out to say; 'tEa p4rTy - qUInnn'. "Nightingale...". Quinn's first thought as she looked over to where the sign was. It had only just now dawned on Quinn that neither of them had a direct way to contact one another, odd, that needs to change. Quinn had said before she would attend one of Nightingale's tea parties - guess that's now. Quinn stood up tall, and backed away a few steps. Before sprinting quickly, and leaping to the next roof, and then the next, and then the next, until finally she was on the correct roof; where Nightingale was. "Heyyy". A smile as Quinn looked about the rooftop; casa 'gale.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Nightingale rested her chin on her knees after a while thinking to herself again and again 'She'll come, she's my friend...' and when she heard quinn's voice her face lit up and she quickly got up leaping over the cups over to her hugging her close with a cute smile on her face she had left her mask off since last time Quinn seemed to be happy she wasn't wearing it. "QUINNY! I KNEW YOU'D COME!" she then rubbed her cheek against her happily.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:15 pm

"Of course! I keep my promises". Quinn's feedback on the nickname; 'Quinny' could be saved for another time. It was clear that Nightingale was happy to see her, it had been a while since someone felt that way. It was... nice. Though Quinn wasn't best fond of the whole cheek rubbing, though only moved Nightingale along with a playful push. "So.. tea party, hmm? Sorry I couldn't bring Panda". A Panda has little use on the streets of Jump City. Quinn was happy though, but didn't dare take a seat. Not until Nightingale said where she wants her, best to not go sitting down just yet.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 pm

She giggled from the playful push letting go as she held her hands behind her back listening to quin and smiled brightly. "Yeah! and dont worry panda can join us next time!" she hopped off the roof waving for Quinn to follow her "follow me!" she would then lead her inside with a smile and quinn would see all the roses that mostly filled the room but left room for a small table with pillows by it for them to sit on and some warm tea on the table with 2 lit candles with cookies in the center of the table. there was a lot of dried splatters of blood on the walls though and every family photo was smashed a few had her family in it were her family looked like they were texting or on the phone and Nightingale who looked at least 11 in all of them just smiling holding her doll.

A few photos you could see her bother in the back ground drinking something out of a wine glass and her father doing work talking to some one on the phone and many of them her brother was picking on her. But then there were a few that looked like Nightingales face was cut out and replaced with a cut out news paper pictures of Nightingale the day she was arrested for killing some bullies at school then her family and she held just a straight face looking a bit dead inside with blood splatters all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:28 am

Quinn would happily oblige and follow Nightingale into where the tea party was located. Upon first entering the room, things seemed a tad off. The broken pictures, the bloodstained walls, the eerie feeling to the whole set up with the candles. Something was off, it was very, very odd. But Quinn didn't say a thing. If Nightingale wants to 'share' anything, she'll do it herself, when she is good and ready. Asking questions wasn't necessary. "Nice". Quinn commented on how nice of a job Nightingale had done setting all of this up. Effort had been put in, that was obvious. Quinn moved over towards the table, and take a seat down atop one of the pillows, ready for this party to begin.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 5:55 am

Nightingale smiled to her glad she approved as she turned on some music that was classical mixed with dub step. She then sat on the pillow across from quinn smiling as she gave quinn a tea cup and a few cookies pouring her some tea. Then in a clarly fake britsh accent she asked. "Would you like any sugar cubes mah lady?" she offered holding out a bowl of sugar cubes.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:23 am

That British accent came out of nowhere - but really, there was nothing Nightingale did that seemed to not be surprising. "Erm... just one, please". Quinn replied. No more sugar, and not many cookies would be have. Quinn had a strict diet and workout regime, that meant she couldn't indulge so much in the sweeter food treats in life. "Did you do all this yourself? It's... impressive. Never expected you to be a cook".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 7:34 am

Nightingale giggled as she put one in smiling brightly as she poured her tea and filled her cup with sugar cube leaning forward as she narrowed her eyes sticking her tongue out to the side as she stacked the sugar cubes into a small primid in her cup. She then smiled to Quinn smiling "Yeah I did! but I had to tie up some old lady so i could use her stove and stuff.... did i untie her...?" she asked herself looking off to the side tapping her chin.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:53 am

With Nightingale having made the tea, Quinn gripped the cup and would drink a small amount. Stopping when it was revealed just how Nightingale went about prepping this tea party. Not that Quinn had a problem with it though, as she herself would have probably opted for killing the old lady. "Wanna go check? Killing her might be easiest". Good suggestion. Quinn put down her tea, and picked out a cookie. Mmm.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 9:19 am

"Naaaaaah I'm sure she might have grandchildren left who'd visit and help her." she they shoved the sugar cubes that were falling part and were brown from the tea into her mouth with a cookie Keeping her pinkie out the whole time. "How do you like it?" she asked after swallowing then gasped "Oh yeah I almost forgot! Those are for you!" she said gesturing to the roses.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 12:55 pm

It wasn't the first thing that Quinn had noticed, the bloodstained walls were. But now that Nightingale mentioned it, a simple glance to any side of the room saw roses spread about, red in color, blood red. Quinn turned back to look towards Nightingale with a smile having crept across her face. "They're lovely!". To think, Nightingale was the first person ever to get anything for Quinn that wasn't a weapon of some sort. Sweet. "...do you by any chance have like, a phone or a mobile, or something like that?". Best to return the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm

She smiled brightly to her, she liked them! She made a good call with those then. "I'm glad you like them!" She smiled to her as she ate more cookies and thought a bit about her question before shaking her head. "No, but i can steal one if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Quinn didn't want the phone for herself, but rather; Nightingale. A way for the two to get in contact with one another as opposed to rooftop signs around Jump City. "No bother, I'll get you one when I am out in JC next. I run into a lot of people with no use for a phone". Dead people that is. Quinn would then drink some more tea, and enjoy a nice chocolate cookie before saying anything else. "So is this like, your home?".
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 2:57 pm

She smiled and nodded once "Sounds like a plan!" she ate more of her cookies before finishing and looking to Quinn as she talked and nodded once. "Yep I've lived here ever since i was little up until i was taken away then now its my home again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tea party (ama) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tea party (ama)   Tea party (ama) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tea party (ama)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next