Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Vote_lcapParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) Voting_barParty at the Lake (Everyone invited) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)

Go down 
+6
Bow
Vibe Howler
RageofArgos
Alpha
St. Jommy
Emmz
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Empty
PostSubject: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:04 pm

[OOC: Ok pretty much I was thinking about just doing a general fancy dress party with everyone's characters being invited and people can dress up as whatever they want or they don't have to dress up if they don't want to, the location is at a huge cabin near the lake and there's all sorts of free food and drink, all fights are forgotten and its just an event for everyone to enjoy themselves so please no party crashers, but if you really want to crash the party wait until the very end please.]

Nina brought a huge buffet platter to the huge table and then checked the CD lineup "perfect" she said with a smirk, having dyed her hair blonde and was wearing an orange jumpsuit, having dressed up as the female version of the young Naruto Uzumaki , her fox ears twitching as there was a knock on the door, as she walked to the door and opened it with one of her tails "out of the way! Your Queen has arrived!" demanded, Ayumu walking in wearing an icy crown and a blue and white dress, having come dressed as the Snow Queen from Narnia and her cat Shou dressed in little cat clothes as the mighty lion Aslan.

After a few moments of Ayumu helping her do some finishing touches there was another knock at the door, Nina answering the door to a creepy sight, Annie...dressed as Two-Face, flipping a coin, except she was also the female equivalent to the character "how many people did you invite?" asked Annie curiously as she stepped in "everyone, I sent invites by e-mail, normal mail and erm...yeah that, I just hope everyone has got them, and I hope everyone is coming too" said Nina.

Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Kris walked to the lake dressed in a very expensive Georgio-Armani Suit. His hands in his pockets, he looked out at the lake. He'd start socializing as soon as more people came, until then he just reflected on his life thus far.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Rex rode down the dirt path towards the cabin by the lake on the Rex Ride. He was invited to a dress party, and so he managed to get an old western costume. He raced past a guy in a suit, and pulled over by the cabin. He deactivated the Rex Ride and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Nina opened the door "hey Rex, nice outfit, come in, there's lots of food and stuff on the table so help yourself" she said, letting Rex in before she looked out to Kris "you can come in you know" she called.

Annie was currently just stood by the table eating a mini sausage and drinking lemonade from a purple plastic cup while Ayumu was dancing around with Shou on the dance floor area, as she held his paws up Shou looked very bored and annoyed.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Right before knowing this was happening on the lake area,Katera was strolling by a random streetway as the Symbiote communicator beeped and showed a sudden email.Looking at it as she started to read,a tiny smile came on her face and she flew off to the warehouse to change herself of clothing.

Arriving at the HQ,she entered and went right to her room,grasping her silvery bustier she had bought weeks ago back at the mall.All ready after a few minutes,she checked herself a bit and brushed her white hair and came out of the area.Soaring by the sky,she looked at the instruction this email was given the lake huh? alright the hawk girl tought and dashed there.

As soon as the young girl landed she could see a few peoples around and somes inside this cabin.Her eyesight spotted Kris and Rex so far well also both Annie and Ayumu and the strange fox girl.Entering this cabin,Katera was wearing a fancy silk silver bustier with greyish feathers on bottom and somes little but fake silvery jewel stones over the top view hey everyone she greeted politely having the notice that somes citizens were watching her lightly.

(OOC: Katera's dress with Spoiler )

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm

"Katera! You made it! You look so nice I love the dress" said Nina as she walked up to Katera "food and drink are on the table so help yourself" she said with a smile.

Annie just continued munching on the little snacks, nomming on a little pretzel "hey Annie don't eat it all! There's still more people to come yet!" said Nina as Annie blinked "sorry" she called.

Ayumu was still dancing around with Shou before Shou just wriggled free and went to sleep under the table, pulling off his outfit then curling up under the table.
Back to top Go down
Vibe Howler
Vibe Howler

RPG character
Name: Aleta Alyx
Code Name: Vibe Howler
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Aleta's cell phone vibrated and she quickly pulled it out then noticed that it was a message inviting her to a party at a cabin. She sprouted her piano wings then flew back to her house to change into her party dress, grabbed her purse then flew off to the cabin. ' I hope I make new friends at the party...' she blushed gripping the strap of her purse.

As Aleta landed, she spotted so many new faces. She squeaked silently then shook her head and looked at the cabin with confidence and made her way up and knocked on the door holding her phone up with the message opened. "Hello! I am Vibe Howler! But you can call me Vibe! I received your invitation and thought that it'd be very fun to attend!" she smiled more holding back a blush.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:55 pm

Rainbow came home from an exciting day of doing nothing to find that she had gotten an email at some point during the day... "Oh! What's this?" she levitated towards the computer. read read read... A party! read read read At the lake! read some more Sounds exciting! She then noticed that the party was only about 30 minutes away. She zipped over to her closet, looked through, couldn't find anything. Zipped over to her vanity, couldn't decide on a hairstyle so turned both the curling irons on and the straightener. Zipped back over to the closet looked through again, found her Mini Moon costume. Squealed in excitement. Got ready...

As she flew to the party she kept thinking of all the people she was hopefully going to meet. She calmed herself down before knocking on the door but she could barely contain her anxious joy.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:49 am

Nina opened the door and smiled "hey Vibe, welcome, help yourself to the food on the table over there" she said happily

A few moments later she opened the door to Rainbow "welcome to the party, food and drink are on the table so help yourself" she said, Nina glad that people were actually turning up.

Annie just danced around with Ayumu, the two giggling as they jumped and span around together, realizing how silly they must have looked but they didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:32 pm

Rex walked over to the table, and made two glasses of punch. He then moved over to Vibe, holding out the second glass to her.

'Hi. I'm Rex. And I've heard you're name is Vibe.'
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Nina's ears suddenly twitched when she heard one of her favorite songs start as she ran to Ayumu and Annie and pretty much started to 'rock-out' with them.

[OOC: The song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0uOwYeUI3o ]
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:02 pm

ummmm hi...,thanks too.. Katera said not knowing Nina as she founded that weird seeing this fox girl was already aware of the hawk girl name.Looking at her as she went away for this sudden song,shrugging the young bird girl walked over a corner and leaned there on her own,eyes lightly closing as she saw Rex passing by and headed for Vibe and began to hum silently.
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 pm

"Hi! You must be Nina! Thanks for inviting me to this party!" Bow said with a huge smile on her face. She walked into the cabin seeing many unfamiliar faces and one she recognized. As a song started she went to walk over to Katera but then decided not to when her eyes closed. Instead she went straight to the dance floor and over to a girl dressed as the Snow Queen... *giggle* "Hi! I'm Rainbow! Who are you?" *giggle*
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

"Hey, my name is Ayumu, nice to meet you" said Ayumu with a smile, glad that someone was talking to her, happy that her choice of costume hadn't scared people off.

Nina sat on a chair and watched the party, waiting to answer the door to anyone else as she sipped some punch from a cup.

Annie walked over to the jukebox that Nina had started using instead of the ipod dock setup and decided to put a party tune on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J11OHfHSfs
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Wolf had moved along the side of the path in the shadows completely unnoticed. Wolf opened the door and strolled inside his empty eyesockets scanned the party, he was wearing an assortment of clothes that didn't go together at all and made him look ridiculous. Wolf walked in and said. "Nina my student, this feels like it will be a nice party. Am I wearing something normal? No one was at the school with eyes..."

Wolf held his hands out walking straight toward Nina. His bioelectrical sensing often freaked people out since his eyes were clearly non existent but he could tell where they were without them making a sound. Wolf offered his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)   Party at the Lake (Everyone invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party at the Lake (Everyone invited)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next