Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Vote_lcapThe Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Voting_barThe Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Vote_lcapThe Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Voting_barThe Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)

Go down 
+4
Bow
Kyte
St. Jommy
Emmz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Empty
PostSubject: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:50 pm

Nina walked up to Werehouse 15 in her Christmas outfit, she had already invited everyone she knew, then everyone they knew and so on, this was going to be the biggest Christmas party in the whole of Jump City history, the interior was already decorated with various Christmas decorations and party food laid out too along with the indoor pool ready as well, Nina had also hired a DJ for the music as well as balloons floating around and tied to the various chairs and tables too, oh yes, Nina just loved planning parties, she was quite literally a party animal.

She then walked inside and waited for everyone to turn up, a few others already there enjoying the atmosphere, Nina was dressed in a Miss Claus outfit that she hoped that Kyte would enjoy especially, she chuckled at the thought of how he would react as she looked around and smiled at her creation, oh yes, this was going to be the best Christmas party ever.

[OOC: Her outfit.]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Emmi-chan on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Kris strolled into the Warehouse, fixing up some furniture her, correcting some lights there. He was wearing his usual outfit, the black skinnyjeans, converse, RHPS t-shirt and black fedora. "How do ya like the hideout?" Kris asked, grinning at Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:04 pm

Nina looked to Kris and chuckled happily "it's perfect! Thanks so much for letting me borrow the place! I really can't thank you enough! I promise to of course help clean up after too, having clone creation powers is a useful thing" she said with a giggle as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:33 pm

I, personally, think it could use a bit more red. On the walls.

Kyte walked in, whistling.

But, hey, to each his own.

He spied Nina in her outfit, pausing a moment.

...I'm going to have to take everyone's eyes for looking at you tonight.

Kyte had a new appearance, that of short, spiky black hair with a few white streaks, as well as black jeans. He wore a black wife beater underneath, and a red and black leather jacket with corresponding sleeves.

The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Dante2_zpsb3b18838
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Spoiler:

Bow walked in pulling up on the top of her dress and then yanking down on it. She went up to Nina a little flustered. "Th-this dress is a bit small... Boys kept... looking at me on the way over... Like, I'm used to people staring, but this was... different..." She blushed a bit and tried to fix herself. She gave up with a sigh and looked at Nina with a smile. "Is there anything I can help with?"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:16 pm

Kris tipped his hat at Kyte and the lady that just walked in before grabbing a root beer, "So, Kyte, been on any exciting jobs recently?"
Back to top Go down
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:21 pm

"Ho-ho-ho!" chuckled a great mighty voice, as an equally great mighty man walked into the warehouse with a large sack on his back. Inferno for the most part, looked like Inferno with the obvious exception that he was atleast wearing santa's suit... with noted alterations. The shirt was left unopened, and it was sleeveless. Other then those, he was a muscular santa! And as for the sack... well he robbed a place before coming. How did he get an invite? Let's just say Jacque has connections.

Inferno quickly found Bow and grinned like a cheshire cat at her outfit. "Hey Bow!" Inferno called to her as he made his way inside, setting the sack down onto the ground.

And then there was YET ANOTHER guest. While Inferno was an eyeful cause of his size, she was an eyeful due to the simple fact she was green! It was of course, Morpha! Who had her own little outfit. Since it was winter and obviously cold, she had a warmer version of Bow and Nina's outfit. Except there was more of it to keep her warm. But you could still see her curves. Morpha actually followed Inferno apon seeing him carrying around the large sack. She had been curious as to what he was carrying in it and had followed him inside. "Hello everyone!" Mo greeted everyone.

"Oh hey green cutey," Inferno grinned. He had been here less then a minute and there were already sexy girls here. This was turning out great!
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Nina smiled when Kyte entered, giggling and holding his hand "d'awwh you're so sweet hunny! I'm glad you like my look" she said happily as she stood with Kyte then turned her attention to Bow and helped her out "don't worry sweetie, I'll help you out if your dress malfunctions" she said with a calm smile before Bow asked if there was anything she could do to help "well some of the balloons still need filling up and tieing around" she said, pointing to the helium tank with balloons and ribbon next to it "just tie up a few more of those and tie them to some chairs or things like that" she said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Charissa steps into the party, with a wide angle on her face. She looked around. The only person she knew here was Kyte, at least on the first glance. She smiled to him, but didn't say anything; it seemed he was already over occupied with people coming up to him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Spark entered the door after Inferno and Mo, carrying a box of candy canes with her.

'Oh, hi Nina. I brought some candy canes...cause I would have felt awkward not bringing anything.'

She set the box of candy canes down, and then looked around at who else was at the part, while pulling at her own dress.

Rex also entered, locking his arm with Charissa's. He was dressed almost normally, but with a bit of a twist to his normal attire.

'This is a nice party, Charissa..'
Back to top Go down
Bow
Bloo's 7 Secret Agent
Bow

RPG character
Name: Rain Lynn Bow
Code Name: Rainbow
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Bow smiles, happy to help. She starts to skip over to the balloons, but soon realizes it's not the best idea. She holds her chest and turned around when she heard Inferno. She smiled and waved and then saw Charissa and smiled brighter and waved again. "Hayy Charissa and Rex!" She turned back and started to skip again, paused, and walked very carefully over to the helium and started to work on the balloons.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Kyte grabbed a beer with Kristoff.

Yo Kris. Exciting jobs? Well, let's see here...I had to sneak my way in to a fortress of mercenaries, because their leader was sick and having health problems. In order to stay alive, he needed medicine. I got a bonus if I sneaked past all of the guards without detection, and poisoned the guy instead of just cutting his throat. Not killing anyone directly was boring, and it sounds just like that mission in Oblivion, but it was fun.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Kris smiled at the story, and thought of a mission I was on recently, "I had to send a message to a small gang for my brother, Alex. I butchered two of them and left the others a message in the victims' blood basically meaning that they shouldn't mess with the Orange Brothers." Kris stretched and cracked his back, "Have you ever noticed that in our line of work, the better you get, the more boring the job becomes?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Nina figured that Kyte and Kris would be talking for a while and so decided to get some vodka to drink, as alcohol didn't effect her anyway it would be just like water to her, she poured it into a cup and sipped it, looking around and trying to be a good hostess.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:04 am

[OOC: C'mon everyone don't let the thread die out already!]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)   The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Best Christmas Party Ever (Everyone Invited)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next